Attack on teacher caught by surveillance cameras [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Attack on teacher caught by surveillance cameras

DonGlock26
10-09-2012, 06:51
BLACKS COMMITING HATE CRIMES: Attack on CAPA teacher caught by surveillance cameras - YouTube

Attack on CAPA teacher caught by surveillance cameras

Read more: http://www.wtae.com/news/local/allegheny/Attack-on-CAPA-teacher-caught-by-surveillance-cameras/-/10927008/16907778/-/drnwjc/-/index.html#ixzz28nvwYCUw

PITTSBURGH ó
Police are looking for the attacker who injured a CAPA teacher in Pittsburgh on Thursday

http://www.wtae.com/news/local/allegheny/Attack-on-CAPA-teacher-caught-by-surveillance-cameras/-/10927008/16907778/-/drnwjc/-/index.html

Read more: http://www.wtae.com/news/local/allegheny/Attack-on-CAPA-teacher-caught-by-surveillance-cameras/-/10927008/16907778/-/drnwjc/-/index.html#ixzz28nwH4sSd

Here's another sucker-punch attack on a white person involving a group of black teens. The teacher is lucky that he wasn't killed by hitting the curb. Why are these black teens attacking whites and the mentally challenged? How were they brought up to think that this is normal behavior? What message is society sending them that this type of behavior will be tolerated?

Cavalry Doc
10-09-2012, 08:38
Looks like some kids need some long term housing assistance, behind bars.

Angry Fist
10-09-2012, 08:39
Looks like some kids need to take a dirt nap.I agree, Doc.

DonGlock26
10-09-2012, 08:42
Looks like some kids need some long term housing assistance, behind bars.

Couple of years in jail should do it.

GaGlock01
10-09-2012, 08:55
Years in jail. Come on guys, a little harsh for one punch don't you think?

Something more along the line of 90 days in jail for the four kinds that laughed and did not render aid, 6 months in jail for the kid that hit the teacher. All of them should get expelled from school for the rest of the year, and then reassigned to a school for troubled kids, that would be more fitting imo.

OctoberRust
10-09-2012, 08:57

Something more along the line of 90 days in jail for the four kinds that laughed and did not render aid, 6 months in jail for the kid that hit the teacher. All of them should get expelled from school for the rest of the year, and then reassigned to a school for troubled kids, that would be more fitting imo.

Righttttt.... Expel them from school, that'll show them. :rofl:

Something tells me these kids wouldn't mind that.

Angry Fist
10-09-2012, 08:58

Realistically, yes. But there are too many of us who are sick and tired of random, violent, race based crimes involving multiple assailants. Examples need to be set, and adhered to. What do you do to a pack of wolves that attack your animals?

OctoberRust
10-09-2012, 09:05
Realistically, yes. But there are too many of us who are sick and tired of random, violent, race based crimes involving multiple assailants. Examples need to be set, and adhered to. What do you do to a pack of wolves that attack your animals?

Well, whenever a wolf attacks my hens, I give them timeout, and one year suspension from school. Sometimes I don't even let them have desert after their 3 meals a day. I know...... I'm a very stern man. :rofl:

DonGlock26
10-09-2012, 09:08

That man could have died from hitting the curb. This calls for a serious sentence.

All Pro Sports Hero
10-09-2012, 09:15
If I were king, the one who actually hit him would be immediately eliminated. That subhuman will never be anything but a dangerous drain on society.

Whoever suggested he needs a few months in jail is delusional. That thing is way too far gone to be rehabbed.

Repeat as necessary.

Cavalry Doc
10-09-2012, 09:18

What? Let someone punch your wife like that, then tell me about troubled kids. That thug just showed he doesn't play we'll with others. Do you have any clue what long term damage can be caused by a hit like that?

Years sounds right to me. It might even save his life.

jellis11
10-09-2012, 09:30
pieces of trash like this should be dropped in the ocean. a few miles out.

Beware Owner
10-09-2012, 09:32
If Obama had six sons...

dbcooper
10-09-2012, 09:52
What? Let someone punch your wife like that, then tell me about troubled kids. That thug just showed he doesn't play we'll with others. Do you have any clue what long term damage can be caused by a hit like that?

Years sounds right to me. It might even save his life.

A few years back a local teen ws killed by another at school, Killed with one punch to the head.

Lock em up

maxsnafu
10-09-2012, 12:01
What do you do to a pack of wolves that attack your animals?

If you're a liberal you assign them to anger management classes.

IvanVic
10-09-2012, 12:26
That man could have died from hitting the curb. This calls for a serious sentence.

+1, and the fact that the punch was completely unprovoked. We can't have the government throwing people in jail for a decade every time someone throws a punch, but this was not a fight, a confrontation, or even something as silly as an argument over a parking space - it was random violence.

Kablam
10-09-2012, 12:46
Well, whenever a wolf attacks my hens, I give them timeout, and one year suspension from school. Sometimes I don't even let them have desert after their 3 meals a day. I know...... I'm a very stern man. :rofl:

Good one. :supergrin:

GaGlock01
10-09-2012, 13:14

So now we sentence people based on what would've, could've, should've happended?

If that was the case no DUI driver would ever get out of jail.

The DUI driver could've killed someone, he would'ev kiiled someone if he was not stopped by the police, so he should'ev been charged Vehicular homicide , not DUI.

If the laws become too strick then we all become criminals.

Think about the other side of the coin, what if it was your kid. What would you say then? I know it's not, but what if it was? would you still feel the same way?

Realistically, yes. But there are too many of us who are sick and tired of random, violent, race based crimes involving multiple assailants. Examples need to be set, and adhered to.

I agree.

SGT HATRED
10-09-2012, 13:35
Gawd damn savages...

SGT HATRED
10-09-2012, 13:41
It remindsme if this thread. Basically a bunch of cops patting each other on the back and explaining how punches to the head really just look bad on video but in actuality don't do any damage... Good grief.

http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1445292

countrygun
10-09-2012, 13:49
So now we sentence people based on what would've, could've, should've happended?

If that was the case no DUI driver would ever get out of jail.

The DUI driver could've killed someone, he would'ev kiiled someone if he was not stopped by the police, so he should'ev been charged Vehicular homicide , not DUI.

If the laws become too strick then we all become criminals.

Think about the other side of the coin, what if it was your kid. What would you say then? I know it's not, but what if it was? would you still feel the same way?

I agree.

Even the DUI driver doesn't INTEND to harm anyone. I think it is a safe assumption that punching someone demonstrates an intention to harm.

I really don't think there is a lot of hope for someone that age who thinks that is the proper thing to do. At worst he has blown a lot of his chances in the world, but he could still be useful as an example, so he is not a total loss after all.

JBnTX
10-09-2012, 13:59
My atheist friends might be right?
Maybe some of us are descended from animals?

GWSHARK
10-09-2012, 15:14
Here's another sucker-punch attack on a white person involving a group of black teens. The teacher is lucky that he wasn't killed by hitting the curb. Why are these black teens attacking whites and the mentally challenged? How were they brought up to think that this is normal behavior? What message is society sending them that this type of behavior will be tolerated?

Don... Does this crime bother you more because it's black on white?

GWSHARK
10-09-2012, 15:19
A heinous crime is a heinous crime right?

Snowman92D
10-09-2012, 15:20
Sucker-punching an unsuspecting victim usually involves a tremendous blow to the side of the head right over the temple area. Anyone who equates that to a couple schoolboys pushing each other in the cafeteria line, or a punch on the upper arm, or even in the stomach, is an idiot.

You no doubt remember the career sucker-puncher who demolished an unsuspecting victim standing next to him at a McDonald's counter a few years ago. Well...for him the sucker-punch was a working tool of his trade, and he kept using it until the law finally caught up with him. Here's his update:

Sucker puncher gets life sentence in Texas - YouTube

A sneaking sucker-puncher like the one in the OP should be taken to the woodshed and allowed to try his tough guy skills on someone who can't be taken by surprize. About 30 minutes ought to be enough to bring him to a new reality. Failing that, he should be charged with a felony count of aggravated assault and sent to the Ol' Stoney Lonesome for a year or more. As Doc noted you can easily kill or permanently cripple someone with a sucker-punch like that.

janice6
10-09-2012, 15:23

No, a couple of years should do it.

Expelled from school? Why do them the favor. Make the school Reform school.

smokin762
10-09-2012, 16:07

I canít talk for Don, but for me, itís all about the double standards and how the Media will let this story die off in a matter of hours.

If the roles were reversed, the Media would drag this out for a long time and scream for justice. B.O. would hold a News Conference for it. Meanwhile, violence for whites would go up in pockets across America. Of Course, this would also mostly go unreported by the biased Media.

Just like it has before and before that.

JBnTX
10-09-2012, 16:10
A heinous crime is a heinous crime right?

Yes, it is.
But, we are seeing a definite pattern emerging here.

A pattern where the majority of victims are white and the majority of aggressors are black.

If a heinous crime is a heinous crime, then why aren't these crimes considered racial hate crimes?

Java Junky
10-09-2012, 16:26
"Years in jail. Come on guys, a little harsh for one punch don't you think?

Something more along the line of 90 days in jail for the four kinds that laughed and did not render aid, 6 months in jail for the kid that hit the teacher. All of them should get expelled from school for the rest of the year, and then reassigned to a school for troubled kids, that would be more fitting imo."

Wow . . . jus' wow.
'Seems time for a Sears Best, Heavy-Duty reality check.

IvanVic
10-09-2012, 16:43

Clearly.

http://glocktalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=19487561&postcount=9

Angry Fist
10-09-2012, 16:46
Maybe some of us are descended from animals?Get over it, JB... you know it's true. ;)

LAWDOGKMS
10-09-2012, 17:35

Where the hell is wrong with you?

What if that teacher hit the curb with his head and died right there or suffered permanent injury?

What if that was your wife, brother, father, mother, or child?

I tell you what I'd do...I'd sit right there at that spot they walk home from school until they showed up again and beat all of them severely with a baseball bat..

Angry Fist
10-09-2012, 17:45
I tell you what I'd do...I'd sit right there at that spot they walk home from school until they showed up again and beat all of them severely with a baseball bat..
I swear, officer... it was 3 arabs and what appeared to be an eskimo, and they went, uh, that way! :supergrin:

concretefuzzynuts
10-09-2012, 18:16
I have no patience or sympathy for animals who would commit a crime like this. I don't care what race or gender.

They should be exterminated. Yes, put to death. Assaulting another not knowing or caring the outcome of the person they assaulted shows an animalistic mentality. If a dog attacked someone viciously it should be put down. What is the difference?

concretefuzzynuts
10-09-2012, 18:19
The difference is the human made a conscious choice to attack another human.

IvanVic
10-09-2012, 18:20
Yes, it is.

A pattern where the majority of victims are white and the majority of aggressors are black.

Well, when the only crimes that are posted here are those committed by blacks, what would you expect?

Angry Fist
10-09-2012, 20:34
Well, when the only crimes that are posted here are those committed by blacks, what would you expect?
Equal opportunity hatred for evil has it's place too here, pal... :upeyes:

http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1446907

DOC44
10-09-2012, 21:39
If you look like unaware food some POS will try to eat you.... stay alert; stay alive and carry a couple of extra mags.

Doc44

Flying-Dutchman
10-09-2012, 21:49
Those teens got a real kick out of that glass-jawed teacher who went down hard when they cold-cocked him.

They permanently knocked the Liberal out of him.

I am in inner-city areas a lot for my job and have become complacent in that environment not fearing them at all.

But I need to remember to never ever turn my back to them.

Shortly after the Trayvon incident, I was startled by a youth on a dark city street and we made eye contact probably thinking the same thing.

It is sad the way things are today.

kirgi08
10-10-2012, 02:09
If you look like unaware food some POS will try to eat you.... stay alert; stay alive and carry a couple of extra mags.

Doc44

:whistling:

DOC44
10-10-2012, 06:48
:whistling:

Thanks 8. I had forgotten where I has seen what has become one of my favorite responses as to, "Why do you carry a gun?" AND it is especially true for old people to remember that.

Doc44

Cambo
10-10-2012, 06:55

Liberal, do you know what's wrong with people like you? It's the fact that you don't realize that the thug didn't have to punch the guy. That fact makes ANY harsh punishment justified. If the thug didn't punch him, the thug wouldn't receive any punishment. It's quite simple, hopefully simple enough for you.

SPIN2010
10-10-2012, 07:12
The difference is the human made a conscious choice to attack another human.

This is the reality ... could have been murder. Sadly, it is also the teacher's fault, if you are not aware of your surroundings 24/7/365 these days (when black youth are present especially), with some form of protection (i.e. CCW) you are in for trouble.

Yes, it would be great if we lived in a "Utopia" of peace and love ... this act just proves: Good Luck with that until we enforce the laws on all groups of people equally.

Flying-Dutchman
10-10-2012, 07:37
That teacher is scraping the Obama sticker off of his bumper no doubt.

Probably getting a CCW permit too although it is best to just be aware and dodge the punches as to not create another Trayvon incident.

Skyhook
10-10-2012, 08:06

Doc44

White guy enters darkened ally containing a group of black yoots?!? C'mon, where's the street sense?

Look to Obama and what he said about his dear, sweet, grannie being a 'typical white person' who would cross the street to avoid an encounter with black yoots.

Either the savage critters need to be tamed or the rest of the population needs to become better at survival.

Java Junky
10-10-2012, 08:17
"Either the savage critters need to be tamed or the rest of the population needs to become better at survival."

Those'd pretty much amount to the same thing, would they not?
And I'm in agreement 'hook.

Skyhook
10-10-2012, 08:25
"Either the savage critters need to be tamed or the rest of the population needs to become better at survival."

Those'd pretty much amount to the same thing, would they not?
And I'm in agreement 'hook.

:cheers:

Sad thing is, I do not see the miscreants self-correcting, which implies there must- MUST- be intervention..... serious intervention coast-to-coast.

DonGlock26
10-10-2012, 08:52

No, it's a problem that is being ignored by the mainstream media.

That's the problem. If the races were reversed, the media would be howling for a crackdown. Oh, and American whites would be accused of being racists of course.

Great White, I invite you to this thread:

http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1439042

Flying-Dutchman
10-10-2012, 08:59
They were playing the knockout game.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/07/black-mobs-knockout-game-raising-alarms/

This did not happen in a bad neighborhood other than their being there made it bad.

How do you defend yourself against such an attack?

If you dodge the punch you are not injured and cannot use deadly force, right?

If they knock you out in one punch, game over. As stated, sometimes all it takes is one punch to kill someone.

DonGlock26
10-10-2012, 09:07
They were playing the knockout game.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/07/black-mobs-knockout-game-raising-alarms/

This did not happen in a bad neighborhood other than their being there made it bad.

How do you defend yourself against such an attack?

If you dodge the punch you are not injured and cannot use deadly force, right?

If they knock you out in one punch, game over. As stated, sometimes all it takes is one punch to kill someone.

You would be in Zimmerman's shoes, if you shot a knockout game youth.

Flying-Dutchman
10-10-2012, 09:13
Yep, and caught on multiple surveillance cameras too.

LASTRESORT20
10-10-2012, 09:14

Doc44

Winner! ^^^

Animals show their colors brightly & proudly and do as they do...

Humans can Improvise....

The "Suka" punch seems to be the favorite with cowardly thugs.....

"Thugs" who want to act like animals should be discreetly air-dropped to Africa in a desolate location...they can find plenty of like-minded Animals they can relate with and practice their "Ambush" skills.

Skyhook
10-10-2012, 09:19

Well, that being indisputable fact, are there any recommendations for living in the real world with a-holes bent upon using your head (and your life) for sport?

Just wondering... :eyebrow:

DonGlock26
10-10-2012, 09:28
Well, that being indisputable fact, are there any recommendations for living in the real world with a-holes bent upon using your head (and your life) for sport?

Just wondering... :eyebrow:

You have to be aware of your surroundings and keep your distance from likely people playing the knock-out game. Put your back against something and get your hands up (rub hands together as if cold or lightly folded arms). Maintain eye contact and let them know that you are not a prey item as the teacher was. Pepper spray as a less lethal option has merit as well. Also, always call the police and make sure that you let them know that YOU were attacked and defended yourself.

Flying-Dutchman
10-10-2012, 10:05
They caught the 15 year old who did this.
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_TEACHER_SUCKER_PUNCHED?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2012-10-10-11-11-29

concretefuzzynuts
10-10-2012, 10:07
You have to be aware of your surroundings and keep your distance from likely people playing the knock-out game. Put your back against something and get your hands up (rub hands together as if cold or lightly folded arms). Maintain eye contact and let them know that you are not a prey item as the teacher was. Pepper spray as a less lethal option has merit as well. Also, always call the police and make sure that you let them know that YOU were attacked and defended yourself.

This ^^^

I will cross the street if I can, always stand with my back to something, scan the situation with my eyes and ears. Always keep my car doors locked.

You are in control of your immediate surroundings.

countrygun
10-10-2012, 10:32
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_TEACHER_SUCKER_PUNCHED?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2012-10-10-11-11-29

Lemme guess,

He claims he was going to the store to get some Skittles?

Snowman92D
10-10-2012, 10:51

Excellent point.

You can die, or be permanently injured, from a powerful, focused blow to the head. It ain't like playing Slug-Bug in the back seat of your mom's car.

snerd
10-10-2012, 11:18
"We don't know the mind state that that young man was in, but there's something very terrifying about it," said Pittsburgh Councilman R. Daniel Lavelle, whose district includes downtown. "In the video it appears he was laughing afterwards, which is very disturbing."Do these people ever step foot into the real world? He acts surprised! Gee, never heard of this kind of thing before

GWSHARK
10-10-2012, 11:25
I canít talk for Don, but for me, itís all about the double standards and how the Media will let this story die off in a matter of hours.

If the roles were reversed, the Media would drag this out for a long time and scream for justice. B.O. would hold a News Conference for it. Meanwhile, violence for whites would go up in pockets across America. Of Course, this would also mostly go unreported by the biased Media.

Just like it has before and before that.

Yes, it is.

If a heinous crime is a heinous crime, then why aren't these crimes considered racial hate crimes?

No, it's a problem that is being ignored by the mainstream media.

That's the problem. If the races were reversed, the media would be howling for a crackdown. Oh, and American whites would be accused of being racists of course.

Great White, I invite you to this thread:

http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1439042

From my perspective I feel like the media and GTPI would have ignored this had it been a black on black crime. Thats what I'm asking... would anybody here have cared it the teacher was black?

GWSHARK
10-10-2012, 11:31

"The suspect attends a school for troubled youths in another part of the city."

^^^Well there you go^^^

Snowman92D
10-10-2012, 11:36
Thats what I'm asking... would anybody here have cared it the teacher was black?

You're not serious, are you? :wow:

GWSHARK
10-10-2012, 11:38
You're not serious, are you? :wow:

by "anyone" I mean DON, DOC, Skyhook, JBNTX .... the usual suspects.

JFrame
10-10-2012, 11:39
From my perspective I feel like the media and GTPI would have ignored this had it been a black on black crime. Thats what I'm asking... would anybody here have cared it the teacher was black?

I care that an innocent human being was assaulted by an amoral and vicious animal.

You remember all the outrage expressed on this forum when the black TEA Party supporter was beaten by SEIU thugs, don't you?

Skyhook
10-10-2012, 11:46

Good advice. For the record.... I have been in similar position to that of the unfortunate teacher and managed to out maneuver the beasts of the concrete jungle.... more than a couple of times.. :cool: (Occupational hazard)

I'll bet many here have, since the 'disease'-- the social disease-- is so rampant.

Skyhook
10-10-2012, 11:47

Not worthy of a serious reply, so I'll just say, 'Stuff it'.

IvanVic
10-10-2012, 11:55
I care that an innocent human being was assaulted by an amoral and vicious animal.

You remember all the outrage expressed on this forum when the black TEA Party supporter was beaten by SEIU thugs, don't you?

I'm glad that you have that mentality, but that has proven to be untrue for most of the people in this thread, via this thread:

http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1409144

That thread is absolute proof that, unless the person committing the crime was black, not only do they not care, but they're angry it was even posted in this section of the forums.

DonGlock26
10-10-2012, 12:08

How would GTPI know, if the media ignored it?

Would the media give greater coverage to flash mobs of whites beating blacks in dozens and dozens of incidents over the last couple of years or so, than they gave to these beatings of whites at the hands of blacks?

DonGlock26
10-10-2012, 12:09

Game, set, match! :beer:

IvanVic
10-10-2012, 12:13
How would GTPI know, if the media ignored it?

Would the media give greater coverage to flash mobs of whites beating blacks in dozens and dozens of incidents over the last couple of years or so, than they gave to these beatings of whites at the hands of blacks?

And pointing this out when you're guilty of the same thing proves what, exactly? That you're just as bad as they are?

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

countrygun
10-10-2012, 12:17

Do you want to put your money where your mouth is?

Let's follow the Court proceedings, shall we?

I am willing to bet a reasonable sum that the first person to mention RACE AS A FACTOR IN THE CRIME is his defense attorney.

Care to take me up on it?

IvanVic
10-10-2012, 12:32
Do you want to put your money where your mouth is?

Let's follow the Court proceedings, shall we?

I am willing to bet a reasonable sum that the first person to mention RACE AS A FACTOR IN THE CRIME is his defense attorney.

Care to take me up on it?

As opposed to the people in this thread acting as the prosecution who brought up race immediately?

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

Snowman92D
10-10-2012, 12:55
Seems like the initial liberal position floated here...that any significant jail time for the perpetrator was excessive since it was just a youthful indiscretion...has been shown to be incorrect, so I guess the only thing left for the libs to do is throw down the race card.

Boy...I never saw that comin'...! :rofl:

Angry Fist
10-10-2012, 13:11
Seems like the initial liberal position floated here...that any significant jail time for the perpetrator was excessive since it was just a youthful indiscretion...has been shown to be incorrect, so I guess the only thing left for the libs to do is throw down the race card.

:shame:

:supergrin:

OctoberRust
10-10-2012, 13:12
Maybe some of us are descended from animals?

Now you're learning JB. Some evolve quicker than others. These animals, didn't evolve, and will eventually fail a spontaneous IQ test provided by Darwin himself. The gene pool will be cleansed one idiotic mistake at a time. :rofl::cool:

OctoberRust
10-10-2012, 13:16

You've got to be kidding.... The race card? Really?

I don't even agree with most those guys you just mentioned, but you're no better than them labeling me a "liberal" whenever I tell them Romney is just as bad as Obama.

http://itmakessenseblog.com/files/2011/09/Race-Card1.jpg

Angry Fist
10-10-2012, 13:20
Now you're learning JB. Some evolve quicker than others. These animals, didn't evolve, and will eventually fail a spontaneous IQ test provided by Darwin himself. The gene pool will be cleansed one idiotic mistake at a time. :rofl::cool:
I don't know, dude. They're breeding at a pretty brisk pace.

OctoberRust
10-10-2012, 13:28
I don't know, dude. They're breeding at a pretty brisk pace.

Very true. I thank the government and all those handouts for that. :cool:

I'd love to go back to a "Don't breed 'em if you can't feed 'em" system. :cool:

GWSHARK
10-10-2012, 14:32

come on... it didn't dawn on you that a video called BLACKS comitting hate crimes might result in a discussion about race?

:upeyes:

smokin762
10-10-2012, 16:36

Yes, I would still be outraged. An attack is still an attack. Skin color should not matter. The biased Media should treat it that way. However, they donít.

Snowman92D
10-10-2012, 17:07
come on... it didn't dawn on you that a video called BLACKS comitting hate crimes might result in a discussion about race?

Oh, crap. Okay...I guess I didn't realize you've been playing the race card throughout this whole thread.

My bad. :okie:

Snowman92D
10-10-2012, 17:33
Update: http://www.wpxi.com/news/news/local/authorities-using-surveillance-footage-identify-ca/nSWJb/