Hey, Flintlocker, Obama might not be so bad after all [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Hey, Flintlocker, Obama might not be so bad after all

Bren
10-09-2012, 11:40
I just found out some good things about Obama, for a change (from the Obama supporters at CNN, no less):

1. Obama tripled the number of U.S. troops in Afghanistan during his presidency

2. Obama has also authorized six times as many drone attacks as George W. Bush did in Pakistan - the attacks during the Obama administration have killed at least 1,400 people. Obama's administration has killed twice as many people with drones as the Bush administration captured and sent to Guantanamo bay

3. Obama is the first American president to authorize the assassination of a U.S. citizen.

4. Obama has vastly escalated the American covert war in Yemen, using CIA drones and U.S. Special Operations Forces.

I think I'm starting to see why you liberals like him.

Still not voting for him, but....:whistling:

http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/09/opinion/bergen-romney-national-security/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

beforeobamabans
10-09-2012, 11:55
I just found out some good things about Obama

3. Obama is the first American president to authorize the assassination of a U.S. citizen.

You consider this a good thing? :faint:

countrygun
10-09-2012, 11:57

You're not very good at this.

Bren
10-09-2012, 12:15

Without the slightest doubt. But the point of the post was more the irony for his liberal supporters.

Angry Fist
10-09-2012, 12:20
It's 2012. Sarcasm meters around thwe world are failing en-masse.

Berto
10-09-2012, 12:53
Dude. I like, HATE Obama.

Diesel McBadass
10-09-2012, 13:41
i hate obama but killing terrorists is a good thing. I honestly doubt its him though, hes just lettng others run the show and doesnt't have the balls to say no to them