Suffolk Polling pulls workers from VA, NC, FL, says Romney wins all three [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Suffolk Polling pulls workers from VA, NC, FL, says Romney wins all three

Goaltender66
10-09-2012, 19:19
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/10/suffolk-polling-yanks-workers-from-florida-north-carolina-and-virginia-gives-states-to-romney-video/

The president of Suffolk University Political Research Center tonight told Bill O’Reilly on The Factor that the company will not be taking any further polls in Florida, North Carolina and Virginia. David Paleologos, Suffolk University Political Research Center Director, told Bill these states are clearly going to Romney.

“In places like North Carolina, Virginia and Florida, we’ve already painted those red. We’re not polling any of those states again. We’re focusing on the remaining states.”

Video at the link.

concretefuzzynuts
10-09-2012, 19:38
It's like Dorothy waking from her dream in the Wizard of Obama!

Someone looked behind the curtain.

LASTRESORT20
10-09-2012, 19:41
http://www.newworldorderwar.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/obama-sinking.jpg

callihan_44
10-09-2012, 19:48
stay vigilant folks, your vote is needed to oust the messiah

klmmicro
10-09-2012, 19:50
Surely this cannot be...according to MSNBC, Obama will win in a landslide. Chris Matthews has had a shaking leg for months now!

concretefuzzynuts
10-09-2012, 20:07
Surely this cannot be...according to MSNBC, Obama will win in a landslide. Chris Matthews has had a shaking leg for months now!

Ummmm.... that's not his leg he's shaking.

QNman
10-09-2012, 20:26
Ummmm.... that's not his leg he's shaking.

Sure it is... his leg would never be mistaken for the other thing. The tingle, on the other hand...

G29Reload
10-10-2012, 02:10
stay vigilant folks, your vote is needed to oust the messiah

Yep. These things can backfire, creating overconfidence. People thinking its won and not bothering going to the polls. Real danger in that.

A lot of reverse psychology in play.

Fortunately the anger level is so high I think the odds are on our side.

Stay angry, my friends.:steamed:

71Commander
10-10-2012, 06:47

Liberalism is a disease and now it starting to take a physical toll.

aircarver
10-10-2012, 08:36
Liberalism is a disease and now it starting to take a physical toll.

I don't care if they screw up their own nest, but they've been pissing in mine for a long time now ... :steamed:

DonGlock26
10-10-2012, 09:46
Vote! Vote! Vote!