Billary throws Obamamoa under the bus! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Billary throws Obamamoa under the bus!

Gunnut 45/454
10-09-2012, 21:22
It couldn't get any better then this Billary disavows the Obamamoa's story on Bangahsi! Say's she and the State Dept knew all along it was a terrorist attack! So nows the question is who told Amdassador Wright to got out and lie to the American public? And why Obamamoa himself lied to us about it being the movie that caused it? I guess that needs to be the first question at the town hall debate!! So Flintlicker you got the answer for this one?:rofl: I mean what are the chances the liar Obamamoa caught in another lie!!!:upeyes:

Jerry
10-09-2012, 21:37
The Obomanation can't lie he's black. Oh wait.... that's about being a racist not lying. But I'll bet it's all the same in the hearts and minds of his sheep.... I mean flock. . :rofl:

janice6
10-09-2012, 21:52
Maybe she's getting worried about being coated when the excrement hits the fan. History isn't kind.

countrygun
10-09-2012, 21:54
She is creating a gap and "plausible deniability" on several issues for her future.

mj9mm
10-09-2012, 22:16
getting close to election day, barry is starting to look like a loser to the media. let the in-fighting begin:rofl:, this could be the start of a blood-bath. holloween could be extra gory this year:whistling:.

LASTRESORT20
10-09-2012, 22:54
getting close to election day, barry is starting to look like a loser to the media. let the in-fighting begin:rofl:, this could be the start of a blood-bath. holloween could be extra gory this year:whistling:.

Agree....will be interesting...

http://www.boston.com/bostonglobe/editorial_opinion/outofline/brooke.jpg

automatic slim
10-10-2012, 06:04
It couldn't get any better then this Billary disavows the Obamamoa's story on Bangahsi! Say's she and the State Dept knew all along it was a terrorist attack! So nows the question is who told Amdassador Wright to got out and lie to the American public? And why Obamamoa himself lied to us about it being the movie that caused it? I guess that needs to be the first question at the town hall debate!! So Flintlicker you got the answer for this one?:rofl: I mean what are the chances the liar Obamamoa caught in another lie!!!:upeyes:

Do you have a link?
I remember hearing Hill-Hag on the radio blaming that movie right after the attack...:dunno:

Rabid Rabbit
10-10-2012, 06:26
Hillary has been waiting 4 years for this moment of revenge.

aircarver
10-10-2012, 06:31
Hillary has been waiting 4 years for this moment of revenge.

Like the scorpion and the frog, they're both going down together ... :supergrin:

kirgi08
10-10-2012, 08:36
:tempted:

Glock_Convert
10-10-2012, 09:29
Agree....will be interesting...

http://www.boston.com/bostonglobe/editorial_opinion/outofline/brooke.jpg

That is the scariest pumpkin I have ever seen:eek:

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2