How much does an idiot mark reduce value. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : How much does an idiot mark reduce value.

Climbhard
10-10-2012, 11:21
So if you're considering the purchase of a blue Les Baer and its what you're looking for in other ways but it has an idiot mark, how much $$ would you reduce or take of the resale value?

wrx04
10-10-2012, 12:07
None, IMO. If you are looking for a great gun to shoot, buy it. If you want something pretty, find one without the mark or buy new.

As long as the gun was taken care of and not abused, i dont see it as a problem at all. If you shoot/carry the gun, it will get banged up a little. Gives it character. Buy it and dont look back....great pistols.

R0CKETMAN
10-10-2012, 17:17
Depends on the buyer. For me if I'm not re-finishing I would pass on all with an idiot mark.

Drilled
10-10-2012, 17:21
You talking major idiot mark like a gouge?

Rounds through the gun?

How many owners?

Les makes a great gun.

Was it a carry gun?

faawrenchbndr
10-10-2012, 17:28
Idiot marks on a blued pistol will lower the price I am willing to
pay by around $300 about $150 on a stainless pistol.

TxGun
10-10-2012, 17:40
It's definitely going to lower the value to me. How much depends on a few variables. And, like wrench said, more on a blued gun, less on stainless. I may be a little more forgiving, so I'm going to say my low-high parameters are $50 on stainless if I think I can polish it out myself...about $150 on a blued gun if I think I'm going to have to have the frame refinished. If it's gouged enough, I'm walking away. Also, an idiot may have done something else to the gun of which the scratch is only the most obvious indication, so give it a close look. That said, a Baer is a Baer and if the price is reasonable for overall condition, you have to give it a lot of consideration.

3rdgen40
10-10-2012, 18:16
A 1911 with an "idiot scratch" makes me wonder if the internals have been jacked with by someone that can't put the slide stop back in without gouging the frame.

wrx04
10-10-2012, 18:28
A 1911 with an "idiot scratch" makes me wonder if the internals have been jacked with by someone that can't put the slide stop back in without gouging the frame.

I agree, however, i will say Baers bluing scratches easily and the guns are usually fit very tight. It doesnt necessarily take a hackjob to put an idiot scratch on one.

Personally, i prefer to buy new guns so i dont have to deal with problems that the previous owner caused. The original owner may have had an "oops" moment, or he couldve totally f'ed up the internals. My money is on the former in this instance, but that is the risk you take.

My opinion: Buy a new one exactly how you want it. It probably isnt that much more than a used one if you have the right source, and it guarantees someone hasnt messed up the internals.

bac1023
10-10-2012, 18:28
Depends on the buyer. For me if I'm not re-finishing I would pass on all with an idiot mark.

:agree:

Unless its something that I couldn't find another of, I'd pass.

dakrat
10-10-2012, 18:46
So if you're considering the purchase of a blue Les Baer and its what you're looking for in other ways but it has an idiot mark, how much $$ would you reduce or take of the resale value?

as much as a new refinishing would cost. but only after a careful inspection of all internal parts. if he can't put the slide and frame together properly.... you know the rest

3rdgen40
10-10-2012, 18:56
I agree, however, i will say Baers bluing scratches easily and the guns are usually fit very tight. It doesnt necessarily take a hackjob to put an idiot scratch on one.

I don't care how tight the gun is or how easy the blueing scratches.If you put an idiot scratch on it, you're a hack.When done correctly there is no reason to drag the slide stop on the frame to install it.

wrx04
10-10-2012, 18:58
I don't care how tight the gun is or how easy the blueing scratches.If you put an idiot scratch on it, you're a hack.When done correctly there is no reason to drag the slide stop on the frame to install it.

Disagree.

fnfalman
10-10-2012, 19:33
Depends on how bad of a gouge. If it's just a surface scratch, I'll consider it typical wear & tear. More than that, I'd consider it as damage.

RetailNinja
10-10-2012, 19:55
Since it's a Baer... I'd ask for $200 off to cover the cost of Bearcoat :)

GVFlyer
10-10-2012, 20:06

That's me as well.

faawrenchbndr
10-11-2012, 02:25

Disagree.

I disagree with the disagreement.

faawrenchbndr
10-11-2012, 02:26

Disagree.

Does YOUR'S have an idiot mark?:whistling:

PhotoFeller
10-11-2012, 03:48
If I'm gonna pay $1500+ for a pistol to be a shooter or a showpiece, I won't accept a prominent scratch of any kind. If the gun is priced to reflect the damage, like $1,200 for an otherwise $1,500 pistol, I'll give it serious consideration.

I wouldn't fret over a scratch on a low end pistol, like a RIA, just because there isn't that much money in the deal. Still, a price reduction would be necessary. By the way, I like my RIA 1911 a lot.

wrx04
10-11-2012, 12:41

:supergrin::whistling:

I have three 1911's and they all have thousands of rounds through them. I take care of my guns well, and maintain them properly. The Baer is the only one with the scratch, even though they have all been broken down and reassembled many times by the same hack-job......me. The Baer SS was fit very tight, and instead of taking my time, i rushed it......there is the scratch.

My point is that the guns function perfectly and are well taken care of despite the scratch. The internals are not screwed with. Im sure there are many other guns out there with similar stories.

Also, the Baer finish is very easy to scratch IMO. Look at the pics of my UTC and CQB.....they both have approximately the same number of rounds through them.

Goldendog Redux
10-11-2012, 12:54

Depends on how much it costs. No one will get a premium price with an idiot mark. I would probably buy a gun with the mark but it would eat at my soul and embarrass me if someone checked out my gun.

MF

brianfede
10-11-2012, 15:55
Just by the few replies on this topic you can see that probably half of the people won't buy a Baer with an infamous idiot scratch. That reduces the demand for the gun, hence the price if you needed to sell it. I personally prefer to be patient and look for good deals where I know if the SHTF I won't lose much money if I was forced to sell a firearm. With the holidays on the horizon and the market flooded with 1911's, I would be patient and wait for a ANIB Baer. It might take some time but patience will pay off. Just my 2 cents.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

Jason D
10-11-2012, 16:46
To me it's worth less.

Gun make really doesn't matter to me, but if it's scratched and at a good price I would probably buy it and either over look the scratch or cover it up. I would be expecting a discount though.

I mean is a person has two identical guns for sale, with the same amount of wear. Yet one of those has an idiot scratch. I would not pay the same price as the other one. However if there were say a 100 buck difference in the price. The scratched one would be more attractive.

Nakanokalronin
10-11-2012, 20:05

This is exactly my first thought whenever I see a used 1911 with an idiot mark.

F_G
10-12-2012, 05:52
If it's just a scratch and gonna' be a shooter......none. If it's a gouge, I'm going to consider passing on that particular specimen. I don't own any safe queens and have 6 1911's of various sizes and manufacturer. 3 have slide stop scratches (not quite the elitist to call a poor soul an idiot for one possible oops moment) 1 was put there by me in an oops moment. So, what do you perfectionists do with holster wear? Commit suicide?

And to the genius that made the statement that the gun has been handled by a hack if it has an idiot mark. Fortunately, I can actually take one apart, inspect it, and determine upon that inspection if the weapon has indeed been mishandled or abused.

stopatrain
10-12-2012, 06:19
I would pass unless it was a really good deal.

brisk21
10-12-2012, 07:01
Id say whatever the cost is to get it fixed, plus whatever my time is worth to get it fixed. Take that away from the price, and if you really like the gun otherwise, Id get it.

Big Bird
10-12-2012, 07:11
$2,000

LUKY-DUDE
10-12-2012, 07:30
I think this anal genius made contact with me once
You the man F G great reply

Nakanokalronin
10-12-2012, 08:06
If it's just a scratch and gonna' be a shooter......none. If it's a gouge, I'm going to consider passing on that particular specimen. I don't own any safe queens and have 6 1911's of various sizes and manufacturer. 3 have slide stop scratches (not quite the elitist to call a poor soul an idiot for one possible oops moment) 1 was put there by me in an oops moment. So, what do you perfectionists do with holster wear? Commit suicide?

And to the genius that made the statement that the gun has been handled by a hack if it has an idiot mark. Fortunately, I can actually take one apart, inspect it, and determine upon that inspection if the weapon has indeed been mishandled or abused.

Not all shops will allow customers to tear down a gun in the store. My closest shop will allow cheaper guns to be field stripped if it's a simple operation but when it comes to the high end 1911s, they won't even let you dry fire them most of the time.

As for used, they'll let you shoot a mag for free at the range but tearing down any 1911 in the store, not at all. I can usually get away with it since I've been going there for over a decade now , but that's only with certain people that work there.

HexHead
10-12-2012, 08:17
Depends on why I'm buying it. If for an EDC pistol, $100 off would be fine. I have several older handguns that have honest wear on them, scratches and holster wear, and it doesn't bother me. And their prices typically reflected their condition.

If it's a higher end gun that I would cherish, I'd pass and buy another.

Nakanokalronin
10-12-2012, 09:44
I'd also mention that wear is one thing, marks from improper assembly or amateur gunsmithing is another. Even as a shooter, I'm not going to buy a gun that has even a small gouge left by someone using a hammer and punch to bash out a rear sight, nor would I trust that any gun wasn't toyed with if there are other signs of work done with improper tools.

I have very few safe queens which exist only because they're hard to find and in great condition, some being very old on top of it. Holster wear actually looks good on a lot of pistols, but improper maintenance and marks from poor work dosn't.

Batesmotel
10-12-2012, 09:56

Mine does and I am proud of it , along with the massive holster wear and scratches where is has been dropped in the dirt and dragged through the gravel.

It is a combat weapon, not an "Object D'Art".

You want a safe queen in pristine condition, fine. But just because some of have reassembled ours in the dark while covered with mud and happened to scratch it, doesn't make us idiots. It makes us well trained shooters.

jstanfield103
10-12-2012, 10:15
I would not buy a bued 1911 with the scratch, it would iritate me to death. I would buy a SS because they can be taken out. I bought a Taurus with a huge idiot scratch that I took out easily.

http://imageshack.us/a/img843/4590/2jpegl.jpg

ca survivor
10-12-2012, 10:51
I have a rule, 1911s buy new.

fnfalman
10-12-2012, 11:54
You want a safe queen in pristine condition, fine. But just because some of have reassembled ours in the dark while covered with mud and happened to scratch it, doesn't make us idiots. It makes us well trained shooters.

When do you and others do this with these high dollars M1911s?

Afghanistan? Iraq? Jungle of the Phillipines? north of the Korean DMZ?

Batesmotel
10-12-2012, 13:47
When do you and others do this with these high dollars M1911s?

Afghanistan? Iraq? Jungle of the Phillipines? north of the Korean DMZ?

Front Sight, Gunsite, Thunder Ranch Etc. Not everyone shoots a Glock. Take a high end class and look around. You will see some expensive guns being used as they were meant to be used.

F_G
10-12-2012, 20:03
Not all shops will allow customers to tear down a gun in the store. My closest shop will allow cheaper guns to be field stripped if it's a simple operation but when it comes to the high end 1911s, they won't even let you dry fire them most of the time.

As for used, they'll let you shoot a mag for free at the range but tearing down any 1911 in the store, not at all. I can usually get away with it since I've been going there for over a decade now , but that's only with certain people that work there.Have them tear it down for inspection, heck I don't care who takes it apart as long as I can inspect the internals. If the shop declines they obviously don't want my business. Do you buy a car without popping the hood? If you do buy a weapon without looking at it you deserve what you get.

TTM65
10-12-2012, 20:16
I think this is a silly question to begin with. A person is selling a gun, you are in the market for a gun. If you do not like the gun or scratches on it then do not buy it. It is really that simple.

fnfalman
10-13-2012, 00:24
Have them tear it down for inspection, heck I don't care who takes it apart as long as I can inspect the internals. If the shop declines they obviously don't want my business. Do you buy a car without popping the hood? If you do buy a weapon without looking at it you deserve what you get.

Yep. What you said.

fnfalman
10-13-2012, 00:25
Front Sight, Gunsite, Thunder Ranch Etc. Not everyone shoots a Glock. Take a high end class and look around. You will see some expensive guns being used as they were meant to be used.
Shooting these guns at training schools aren't the same as "being used as they were meant to be used."

If they were meant to be used as such, then they would be on their owners' hands and hips deployed in some corner of the world, delivering hot lead.

BTW, I took Gunsite 250, 350 and 499. Don't ever recall breaking down my gun in the dark and reassemble them.

Now, Uncle Sam's NCOs used to make me do that for training back in the days.

PhotoFeller
10-13-2012, 02:38
The scratch is such a common problem, experienced by many (an oops moment) but mostly by people new to 1911s. Spend a little time on the 1911 Forum and learn how many people have experienced or want to avoid the problem. Newbies, like I was, learn the correct way to reassemble and pick up a few easy tips (credit card, tape, etc.) to avoid the scratch.

The reassembly scratch is easier to accept than other scratches and dings because it doesn't indicate misuse. I just wouldn't want one on a high-end pistol unless I put it there.

PhotoFeller
10-13-2012, 02:41
I have a rule, 1911s buy new.

This is probably a good rule unless you know and trust the seller of a used 1911.

MD357
10-13-2012, 12:16
I'm just gonna go get a bucket and walk by with it..... you guys that are worried about scratches and "value" .... have your man card read to turn in.

To the OP..... if I'm buyin.... at least half. :supergrin:

faawrenchbndr
10-13-2012, 12:44
I'm just gonna go get a bucket and walk by with it..... you guys that are worried about scratches and "value" .... have your man card read to turn in.

To the OP..... if I'm buyin.... at least half. :supergrin:

Killin' me Brother,..........

MD357
10-13-2012, 13:19
Killin' me Brother,..........

Simma down naw and take that gorgeous little Rogers gun to range... :cool:

faawrenchbndr
10-13-2012, 14:06
Simma down naw and take that gorgeous little Rogers gun to range... :cool:

You will be the first one to get pics the first day I carry it. :supergrin:

DaveFJ80
10-13-2012, 17:26
LOL at some of the responses and what people expect to get a gun for if it has an idiot mark on it.

I've owned numerous 1911's and never had an idiot mark on my guns, except 1 time on a brand new, very tight, Springfield TRP in a stainless finish. The scratch was actually barely noticeable since it was so light and not even that long on the way on the frame, and you wouldn't see it unless the right light hit it.

Point being, me being me, I decided to sell the TRP at a reduced price because of my only small mishap, even though the gun was pristine and only had 70 rounds through it (I wanted an armory kote TRP instead), so I took a considerable, and what i felt acceptable, loss on it by selling the new TRP for $1050. Funny thing was that I had more whiners wanting a LOWER price, than I had interested buyers, even though the high res pics barely showed anything (high res detailed pics). Kind of had me both chuckling and face palming at the same time. Some people are just too touchy.

MD357
10-13-2012, 17:40

:embarassed:

I'm pretty sure Chuck would want one too.

fnfalman
10-13-2012, 22:40

Are you going to disassemble and reassemble it in the darkness of the night with your hands full of soil made muddy by spilt blood?

FLIPPER 348
10-13-2012, 22:47

How did you get covered in mud and where were your flashlights??

....I hope they gave you a nifty 1911 merit badge after all that!

paulbow
10-13-2012, 23:26
I bought one 1911 with an idiot scratch and it bugged me the entire time I owned it. Never again.

faawrenchbndr
10-14-2012, 04:34
Are you going to disassemble and reassemble it in the darkness of the night with your hands full of soil made muddy by spilt blood?

Yes Drill Sergant!!!!!,......sounds like FUN!

ca survivor
10-15-2012, 16:12
I bought one 1911 with an idiot scratch and it bugged me the entire time I owned it. Never again.
and everyone who see it, will think you did it :rofl:

Batesmotel
10-20-2012, 06:13
....I hope they gave you a nifty 1911 merit badge after all that!

No, The Marine Corps did. My Pistol Expert Badge.

TTM65
10-20-2012, 22:13
This post amazes me with the comments and speculation on other peoples stuff. I was looking at classified ads on a florida site and saw this
" if your gun have take down marks, I will not be interested in a trade"
People crack me up, I guess different strokes for different folks.

faawrenchbndr
10-21-2012, 04:22
Would you buy a car that has been eyed without haggling on the price?

Didn't think so,............:wavey:

El_Ron1
10-21-2012, 08:34
The arched scratches on the slide from the slide stop horrify me. Some people need to stick to Play-Doh and crayons.

jwnic
10-21-2012, 09:08
Alright.. I'll bite..

What is an "idiot mark"??

El_Ron1
10-21-2012, 09:37
Alright.. I'll bite..

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=idiot+mark

faawrenchbndr
10-21-2012, 13:53
Alright.. I'll bite..

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c341/faawrenchbndr/15981a850113d81e57fe1bfb2a8abc12.jpg

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c341/faawrenchbndr/c9a91ea95f72f348a2c98ceb1c149ebb.jpg

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c341/faawrenchbndr/75c5923661552700c90c7e1aa719bbe6.jpg

glockin-45
10-21-2012, 17:03
I got put down for selling a DWCCO, that was basicaly new, but i put the dreaded mark on it. So i sold it for a very fair price. When i showed the man the scratch, he just laughed, said thats how some people are. If your selling at a fair price, i'd not worry about it. Let the others say what they want, and let them buy new. Give some one deserving of this nice gun a good deal, and move on. It does not cost that much to refinish a slide.

fnfalman
10-22-2012, 09:10
No, The Marine Corps did. My Pistol Expert Badge.

So, as part of the USMC pistol qualification, you'd have to disassemble and reassemble the handgun then fire it?

ET.
10-22-2012, 12:39
Idiot Mark...
My ex brother-in-law's name is Mark. He is definitely an Idiot Mark.:upeyes:

I have 2 1911's and shoot them often at our lgs range with my friends. If I showed up with a 1911 with an idiot mark on it, I would never live it down. :shocked: Even if I didn't put the mark on the gun, it would still reflect poorly on me. People see the mark & just assume the owner is an idiot. It is very easy to find 1911's that don't have the mark on them. Why would I put myself through the humiliation of owning one that does have the 1911 mark of dishonor? I wouldn't...

cciman
10-22-2012, 17:38
Being an idiot here- how does one put the slide stop back on without scratching the slide?

TxGun
10-22-2012, 17:49
Being an idiot here- how does one put the slide stop back on without scratching the slide?

Push it straight in without the exxagerated swinging motion too many think is part of the process. It's not. Idiots always seem to forget there is a lug on the back of the damn thing. And glockin-45, it's not the slide that may need refinishing, it's the frame....although I suppose there are some idiots who manage to scratch up both during reassembly :headscratch:.

faawrenchbndr
10-22-2012, 18:00
This is the fix!

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c341/faawrenchbndr/a58a75ecb77645e66e78d22fe5b83d61.jpg

ilgunguygt
10-22-2012, 19:02
Idiot Mark...
My ex brother-in-law's name is Mark. He is definitely an Idiot Mark.:upeyes:

I have 2 1911's and shoot them often at our lgs range with my friends. If I showed up with a 1911 with an idiot mark on it, I would never live it down. :shocked: Even if I didn't put the mark on the gun, it would still reflect poorly on me. People see the mark & just assume the owner is an idiot. It is very easy to find 1911's that don't have the mark on them. Why would I put myself through the humiliation of owning one that does have the 1911 mark of dishonor? I wouldn't...
If you are that concerned about how others view you and your weapons, you need some self-esteem.

R. Lee Ermey Geico Commerical2.flv - YouTube

Anyways, I own a single 1911 with an idiot mark. Its very faint, but its there. All my others dont have one, because i owned them all from new. However, when I buy a gun for a specific purpose, like competition, I could care less. Its going to see a ton of rounds and get shot to hell anyway. Bounced around inside a case and range bag, laid out on shooting benches etc. No big deal.

cciman
10-22-2012, 20:19
Pushing straight in has never worked for me. I've owned several 1911's, none would push directly straight in, even pushing very hard, even up and in.-- the plunger always gets stuck under the stop in some fashion or another. I've always had to use a tool push back the plunger.

Push it straight in without the exxagerated swinging motion too many think is part of the process. It's not. Idiots always seem to forget there is a lug on the back of the damn thing. And glockin-45, it's not the slide that may need refinishing, it's the frame....although I suppose there are some idiots who manage to scratch up both during reassembly :headscratch:.

TxGun
10-23-2012, 00:46
Pushing straight in has never worked for me. I've owned several 1911's, none would push directly straight in, even pushing very hard, even up and in.-- the plunger always gets stuck under the stop in some fashion or another. I've always had to use a tool push back the plunger.

I don't know what to tell you, cci :dunno:. It's the way I was taught years ago and it's always worked for me with many, many 1911s. Once I line everything up, it's basically a straight-in push with just a touch of upward bias. I never "swing" the slide stop into position like some insist on doing...that's just asking for trouble.

Rick O'Shay
10-23-2012, 06:57
I bought an Ithaca 1911A1, WWII issue, with original finish and idiot scratches both ways!
But, instead of $1,500 it would have been worth, I paid $1,250. If I ever resell it (unlikely), then I'll keep the price low to reflect the ignorance that created the scratches.
I'm guessing either military guy in a hurry, or a trainee that hadn't shot anything but BB guns up to that point.
I'm pretty sure the military trains their recruits how to assemble a pistol without wrecking it.

Rick O'Shay
10-23-2012, 07:00

Try assembling BEFORE you add the plunger; ie, spring cap and bushing LAST.

jedi573
10-23-2012, 07:06
Rick, assuming the thumb safety is already installed, the pressure on the slide stop's detent plunger won't be any different, whether the slide is assembled or not.

It sounds like cciman is having trouble pushing straight in with the slide stop. What I'd try is pushing it straight in before it's lined up in the disassembly notch. Then you can try pulling back the slide to its proper notch and pushing in the slide stop the rest of the way. I've used this method on more stubborn detent plunger springs and it's worked well.

Andy

Wyoming
10-23-2012, 20:45

I can tell you the the "idiot mark" cause by the improper reinstalling the slide stop does cost $100 off.

I have bought several 1911 with such a mark off of Gun Broker well below what the pistol would have brought.

On stainless steel I just buff it out and go on. However, when I was looking for a Smith & Wesson 945 there was one with the same idiot mark! I think it is still on Gun Broker. I later found one below the asking price without the idiot mark. I bought that one.

My point is that idiot marks on Kimbers and Springfield will cost you. Idiot marks on Les Baer, Wilson, Guncrafter and other premium 1911's will cost you sales. People that buy those expect the people that own premium know how not to screw them up. It is just easier to keep shopping and find one that was treated correctly. Buyers will pay for that.

fnfalman
10-25-2012, 09:29
I'm pretty sure the military trains their recruits how to assemble a pistol without wrecking it.

An idiot mark doesn't wreck a pistol, especially a pistol that doesn't belong to the GIs.

fnfalman
10-25-2012, 09:32

Each 1911 would have its own sweet spot and you simply have to find it.

Some of mine are undersized (or oversized) that it would require a rap of a rubber mallet to get the slide release lever to go in, but yes, it does go in straight without the need to swing or twist around.

When I was an pro-temp armorer for my unit, I simply didn't give a damn about the idiot mark because a) it doesn't hurt the gun, and b) it ain't my gun.

Nowadays, I own a handful of these suckers and I'd try my damndest not to get an idiot mark on the new ones. The used ones, I can't do much about. It's weird because I'm not afraid of scratching them up while packing or playing at the range, but the idiot mark drives me nuts.

PhotoFeller
10-25-2012, 10:07
1911 guys used to suggest that beginners use a little piece of masking tape or a thin piece of plastic as a protectant to prevent the scratch until the assembler gets the 'feel' for how the parts properly go together.

Comments about the "hacks" who scratch their 1911 frames smack a bit of a 'know-it-all' attitude. People, including lots of really smart ones, have been flubbing 1911 re-assembly for a hundred years. Yes, it hurts value. It also teaches a very valuable lesson for folks who stick with 1911s. Thats why I intentionally started out with a less costly RIA to learn about 1911 mechanics.

norton
10-29-2012, 18:34
Guess it depends on the use of the 1911. Lots of people seem to buy guns just to show them off to their friends. Ok by me-
I buy my guns to use. To shoot. Often.
As a friend of mine says-he's a car guy-chrome don't get you home-same principal here
If you are concerned about cosmetic wear on a pistol, might I suggest a Glock?

cciman
10-30-2012, 22:16
Yeah, there is the lingering stink of arrogance...like that dead mouse in the crawlspace

I own close to a dozen 1911's (Colts, Kimber, SA, you name em), since the mid 80's. I do not enjoy taking them apart nor putting them back together.

faawrenchbndr
10-31-2012, 02:06
It's really rather easy. Like with everything, you just have to know
a few simple tricks to make reassembly so much easier. :supergrin:

3rdgen40
10-31-2012, 06:25
It's really rather easy. Like with everything, you just have to know
a few simple tricks to make reassembly so much easier. :supergrin:
Yuuuuuuup....;)