More Mall Ninja-ness AR Modification [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : More Mall Ninja-ness AR Modification

Ruggles
10-10-2012, 14:12
Yeah it's goofy but still interesting :)

THE ULTIMATE AR-15 MALL NINJA TACTICAL ZOMBIE DESTROYER! - YouTube

WinterWizard
10-10-2012, 14:27
I bet the weight with all mags loaded is reasonable.

Ruggles
10-10-2012, 14:40
I bet the weight with all mags loaded is reasonable.

:rofl:

If you are bad ***** enough to wield it you are bad ***** to carry it sir! :tongueout:

raven11
10-10-2012, 15:00
Needs a chin stock

RyanNREMTP
10-10-2012, 15:58
Needs a stainless steel bull barrel.

Ferdinandd
10-11-2012, 21:16
This video is entertaining. I like the narrator that's off-screen most of the time - Iraqveteran8888. I watched his videos on bullet casting when I was getting started and his advice helped me out a lot. Not sure that I'm ready to gang 8 magazines together for my AR...

Taphius
10-12-2012, 20:49
That should have been a prop in Pitch Black

jbglock
10-12-2012, 23:28
I couldn't watch the whole thing. See it every year at the range. People with so much crap hanging off their guns that they can't even hold it steady standing to shoot. Usually they are the ones that fail or barely qualify also. They may have meant this as a joke in that video but I would be money they could leave it that way and it would sell to somebody.

Glock Holliday
10-12-2012, 23:44
Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

Chuck TX
10-13-2012, 09:02
Ridiculous!

That's not even a tier 1 rifle. :tbo:

jeepinbandit
10-13-2012, 11:22
I think the weight on that was 23 lbs with all the mags full. IIRC the paratroop SAW with a 200 round belt is 20 isn't it?

avenues165
10-13-2012, 12:21
It needs a few things added for more tactical applications, but this WILL be my next purchase! I really need something like this for my mall security job. Don't tell anyone, but I was appointed by the Prez himself to guard the mall from all sorts of evil:whistling:

M&P15T
10-13-2012, 14:11
Not enough....

Needs more cowbell.

I gotta have more cowbell.

samurairabbi
10-13-2012, 14:26
Foglights on the bipod would be useful.

ca survivor
10-14-2012, 08:31
Ridiculous!

Brian Brazier
10-18-2012, 21:34
Foglights on the bipod would be useful.

Thats a Grip Pod, and funny thing is they are releasing a dual light mount for it :supergrin:

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t97/bbrazierkendo/1926_pd1866029_1.jpg

WoodenPlank
10-18-2012, 21:46
Thats a Grip Pod, and funny thing is they are releasing a dual light mount for it :supergrin:

Put a Hellfighter on each side of that.... :whistling:

Brian Brazier
10-18-2012, 21:55
I dont know about lights on it, but I do like the Grip Pod for range shooting, it is the perfect height off the bench for me, and I hear when going prone it is a great tool as well (my back and neck are fused so I no longer have any range of motion in my neck, ie no prone, well unless I wanna stare at the ground, lol)

samurairabbi
10-18-2012, 22:26

Understood. Please forgive my lapse in technical feature identification; the grueling election campaign is degrading my mental agility.

Permit me the temerity to suggest BOTH bipod AND grippod on the weapon. The dual lighting setup could ride on the grippod dual adapter, while a 3D dual TV camera setup could occupy the two bipod legs. The Intel value of such a video capability during mall ninja engagements would be incalculable.

Brian Brazier
10-18-2012, 23:08
After a second look that isnt a grip pod looks like the mako knock off, I was just putting a name to the product and pointing out the coincidence of the light mount

samurairabbi
10-18-2012, 23:16
After a second look that isnt a grip pod looks like the mako knock off, I was just putting a name to the product and pointing out the coincidence of the light mount

SInce I lapsed with MY misidentification, I will forgive you YOUR misidentification. Let us both resolve to avoid such errors in the future.

Brian Brazier
10-19-2012, 00:10
SInce I lapsed with MY misidentification, I will forgive you YOUR misidentification. Let us both resolve to avoid such errors in the future.

Absolutley

vikingsoftpaw
10-21-2012, 11:55
No bottle opener?

DLEE25
10-21-2012, 16:38
What? No sling?...Fail

samurairabbi
10-21-2012, 17:47
No bottle opener?

This is a perceptive criticism of this mall ninja special. Israel Galil was smart enough to put a bottleopener on the foregrip of the Galil assault rifle when Isreal adopted the design, and that was back in 1971. American mall ninja armorers should have picked up on it by now.

fuzzy03cls
10-22-2012, 08:14
And no one posted the video of it being shot???
Looks like a M&P & it doesn't jam......
RANGE TEST: THE ULTIMATE AR-15 MALL NINJA TACTICAL ZOMBIE DESTROYER! - YouTube

mjkeat
10-22-2012, 11:07
Did someone say jam? Strawberry Jam!? Yummmmmmmmmmm!

fuzzy03cls
10-22-2012, 11:47
Great, now I want PBJ :supergrin:

Brian Brazier
10-22-2012, 16:05
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t97/bbrazierkendo/brianpeanutbutterjellytime.jpg

M&P15T
10-22-2012, 17:07
I couldn't watch the whole thing. See it every year at the range. People with so much crap hanging off their guns that they can't even hold it steady standing to shoot. Usually they are the ones that fail or barely qualify also. They may have meant this as a joke in that video but I would be money they could leave it that way and it would sell to somebody.

In the video they discussed that it's been an excellent sales-tool for them. It attracts a lot of attention, and they have even sold many of the stuff that was hanging off of it, right off the rifle.

What was meant as a joke, appears to have become a great sales prop.

mjkeat
10-22-2012, 17:13
As soon as that niche is gone the better.

Brian Brazier
10-22-2012, 17:22
With exception of the Magpul STR Stock, I dont see one thing I would put on my rifle.

M&P15T
10-22-2012, 18:13
With exception of the Magpul STR Stock, I dont see one thing I would put on my rifle.

Well, if that thing was yours, you could sell off the stuff and rifle, and finance a really nice build.:supergrin:

mjkeat
10-22-2012, 18:38
If you can find an idiot willing to purchase airsoft gear.

M&P15T
10-22-2012, 18:44
If you can find an idiot willing to purchase airsoft gear.

Yes, Magpul is airsoft gear.

I think I also see a Surefire or two.

More airsoft gear no one would want.

Whatever the stuff is, people buy it.

And, as they said in the beginning of the video, it was done for that odd reason of "fun".

mjkeat
10-22-2012, 19:00
I guess you're correct. There are plenty of idiots out there purchasing airsoft junk for their ARs.

M&P15T
10-22-2012, 19:14
I guess you're correct. There are plenty of idiots out there purchasing airsoft junk for their ARs.

Yes, it's something called "fun".

Try it, the world probably won't end, and it might be something you'd want to do again.

Doubtful, but ya never know.

mjkeat
10-22-2012, 19:23
I like to have fun, lots of fun. Like on my record type of fun. I however take the heeping servings of bad information ment to guide others as a disfavor to those who need a solid hand.

You're to worried about trying to be right to listen.

M&P15T
10-22-2012, 19:26
I like to have fun, lots of fun. Like on my record type of fun. I however take the heeping servings of bad information ment to guide others as a disfavor to those who need a solid hand.

You're to worried about trying to be right to listen.

No, you're too much of a paranid delusional to listen to.

Better go hide, because THEY'RE OUT TO GETCHA!!!

BOO!!!!:rofl::rofl:

Angry Fist
10-22-2012, 19:27
Where's the launcher?

M&P15T
10-22-2012, 19:36
Where's the launcher?

Mjkeat bought it already.....:rofl::rofl:

Ruggles
10-22-2012, 19:42
23 lbs fully loaded with 270 rounds on board.....now that is some firepower :)

M&P15T
10-22-2012, 19:49
23 lbs fully loaded with 270 rounds on board.....now that is some firepower :)

Seeing the reactions of people at the range would make building something like that for fun totally worth it.:supergrin:

mjkeat
10-22-2012, 19:56
No, you're too much of a paranid delusional to listen to.

Are we still under the impression that misrepresenting the other side is somehow cute or somehow a means to prove our position as superior?

Concerned about the reaction of those at the range? Seriously? Shows your intent.

The people here are much to intelligent to be fooled by your inexperience.

I just hope you recognize said inexperience soon. But, but, but I lived in Detroit.

M&P15T
10-22-2012, 20:07
Are we still under the impression that misrepresenting the other side is somehow cute or somehow a means to prove our position as superior?

Concerned about the reaction of those at the range? Seriously? Shows your intent.

The people here are much to intelligent to be fooled by your inexperience.

I just hope you recognize said inexperience soon. But, but, but I lived in Detroit.

Yes, you have raised the cloke of obscurity covering my true intentions!!!!

My intent is fun....I know, I know, fun isn't combat ready, fun isn't tactical and preparing for the on-slaught of......what, I have no idea.

Go on with your bad-self buddy, just don't forget this stuff can be fun if you let it.

And I promise, if I'm ever in a bad situation, and I don't have that pile of AR goodness in my hands to save my arse, I will contact you to ask what I should do.:rofl::rofl:

mjkeat
10-22-2012, 20:15
Cute.

Please do I'd like to watch the ship sink. Post your # and I'll text you mine.

M&P15T
10-22-2012, 20:21
Cute.

Please do I'd like to watch the ship sink. Post your # and I'll text you mine.

Oooooooh HEEEELL NO!!!:rofl::rofl:

I don't keep enough tinfoil handy to allow you to have my number. I'll just PM you when it's time for you to fly to my rescue with your uber AR skillz, you hunka burnin' man you!!

When DC is under attack, and Delta, the SEALS, and all of the other military and LEO units around here are either dead or pinned-down by heavy fire, I will most assuredly contact you on the Bat Phone. Keep an eye towards the sky brother.

mjkeat
10-22-2012, 20:30
This is fun. I respond to one of your misguided incorrect posts, take a sip, watch a little TV, hit refresh and there it is. Another great post void of any substance. Maybe we'll both get banned. I'd be willing to take one for the team.

Do yourself a favor, listen. There's nothing wrong w/ it. In fact you'll be a better person for it.

Shinesintx
10-22-2012, 20:33
Not enough....

Needs more cowbell.

I gotta have more cowbell.

I wanted to respond...but your words were taken from my mouth.:supergrin:

M&P15T
10-22-2012, 20:34
This is fun. I respond to one of your misguided incorrect posts, take a sip, watch a little TV, hit refresh and there it is. Another great post void of any substance. Maybe we'll both get banned. I'd be willing to take one for the team.

Do yourself a favor, listen. There's nothing wrong w/ it. In fact you'll be a better person for it.

What is truly humorous, is that you think that by listening to you, I will be a better person.

Christ, I can't imagine how far I have to go with stroking your ego for you to notice I've been messing with you for hours, it's like you can't see the forest for the trees.:rofl::rofl:

No one needs to be banned, we've both just been having fun with each other. No harm, no foul.

mjkeat
10-22-2012, 20:42
The funny thing is even drunk, tired, and disinterested I am more than capable of guessing your next move. I'm simply using you as my show is over and there's nothing on tv. It's way to early to go to bed and I still have half a battery left in the laptop. Actually 30% left.

I don't know why you're so resistant to proper technique and training. Is it insucurity that you won't measure up?

I'm not joking at all. I hope you get banned. The site would be better off w/o you.

M&P15T
10-22-2012, 20:52
The funny thing is even drunk, tired, and disinterested I am more than capable of guessing your next move. I'm simply using you as my show is over and there's nothing on tv. It's way to early to go to bed and I still have half a battery left in the laptop. Actually 30% left.

I don't know why you're so resistant to proper technique and training. Is it insucurity that you won't measure up?

I'm not joking at all. I hope you get banned. The site would be better off w/o you.

I'm a healthy adult son.

"Measuring up" is the juvenile's perspective. Worrying about how you can kill someone fast and furious like, is the psycho's perspective. I have a life that I value far more than any barbs you could possibly throw out.

I don't sit around worrying about what boogeyman lurks around the next corner. I work, love and produce things other than paranoia and hatred. I practice tennis instead of death and destruction. And I most certainly do not wish that I had the opportunity to blow people away, because I have to prove myself as a man, do so in order to measure myself as a man.

mjkeat
10-22-2012, 20:57
Strawman, cute. It's cute because it shows the jelousy and admeration you harbor.

LOL, tennis. I remember that conversation. It was classic. Thank you for bringing that up. I had forgotten.

M&P15T
10-22-2012, 21:00
Strawman, cute. It's cute because it shows the jelousy and admeration you harbor.

LOL, tennis. I remember that conversation. It was classic. Thank you for bringing that up. I had forgotten.

Good night. Stay calm.

mjkeat
10-22-2012, 21:21
Good night. Stay calm.

Always. That's a side effect of the training.

Angry Fist
10-22-2012, 21:45
Mjkeat bought it already.....:rofl::rofl:
I asked because I bought one...:supergrin: No tacticool long gun is complete without a launcher.

bigmac85
10-22-2012, 22:10
I think its perfect... Except it might not fit under the seat of my tactical golfcart.

fuzzy03cls
10-23-2012, 07:35
You two should get a room :rofl: