Anne Coulter: Democrats Are The Party Of Racism [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Anne Coulter: Democrats Are The Party Of Racism

Acujeff
10-10-2012, 19:53
Since February 2008, the primary evidence of racism has been failure to fully support Obama’s election, policies or re-election.

When Michael Steele ran for senator from Maryland, he was depicted in blackface and with huge red lips by liberal blogger Steve Gilliard. Sen. Charles Schumer’s Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee dug up a copy of Steele’s credit report — something done to no other Republican candidate.

Mia Love, a black Republican running for Congress in Utah had her Wikipedia page hacked with racist bile, heavy on the N-word. Her campaign headquarters has been bombarded with racist graffiti and slimy mailings with pictures of Klansman next to photos of her family.

Stacey Dash, sends an inoffensive little tweet supporting Mitt Romney and is buried in tweets calling her “an indoor slave” and a “jiggaboo,” who was “slutting (herself) to the white man.”

Full story:
http://www.humanevents.com/2012/10/10/ann-coulter-got-racism/

nursetim
10-10-2012, 21:48
Well duh. This is news?

countrygun
10-10-2012, 21:58
She kind of picked the low-hanging fruit on that one. Too easy.

Angry Fist
10-10-2012, 22:01
I like pickles.

LASTRESORT20
10-10-2012, 22:02
Yup!....!

Bren
10-11-2012, 05:18
I've said that for many years before this. The entire Democrat/liberal attitude toward minorities is racist. You may as well say a slave owner is on the side of the slaves, because he gives them food and a place to live.

nursetim
10-11-2012, 09:26
Wasn't Ebonics a liberal concept because they thought blacks were unable to learn American English? Dizzy idiots, the libs that is.

series1811
10-11-2012, 09:39
At the very least, Democrats maintain an air of condescension toward blacks. "You aren't smart enough to make it without our help. The Republicans will make you responsbile for your own actions, and we all know what will happen to you then. Stick with us. We will take care of you."

jeanderson
10-11-2012, 10:11
Anne Coulter is incredibly perceptive and articulate. I'm sure I'll be getting her latest book soon. I've bought her previous 4 books and they're great.

I continue to be amazed at the racist behavior from the left and the Democrats, and no one calls them out. Last week, Romney used the word "apartment" in a stump speech and someone (I think on MSNBC) said that was a racist term. Incredible!