Armstrong guilty of 'serial cheating' [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Armstrong guilty of 'serial cheating'

DOC44
10-11-2012, 06:25
Armstrong guilty of 'serial cheating'

With all going on in the world, obama cover ups, lying goverment officials, Americans being killed and MSM is talking about Armstrong shooting up testosterone (didn't he have testicular cancer?) and some dance teacher hoeing around in Maine and still stuck on Big Bird.

I certainly HOPE there is a CHANGE.

http://www.itn.co.uk/World/58434/usada--armstrong-guilty-of-serial-cheating

Doc44

JBnTX
10-11-2012, 06:41
Yea, but every dog has it's day, and Armstrong's day is now.
Time to pay the piper.

Winners never cheat, and cheaters never win!

AtlantaR6
10-11-2012, 06:49
Winners never cheat, and cheaters never win!

His trophy case would beg to differ.

JBnTX
10-11-2012, 06:53
His trophy case would beg to differ.

A trophy case that will soon be emptied when they take back all those trophies that he won by cheating?

What will his trophy case say then?

:rofl:

professorpinki
10-11-2012, 06:53
He's the most tested man in the world, and a premier athlete. Unlike lying government officials in shady organizations, he's a worldwide known hero. He's a symbol for what is good in the world, of what man can achieve. this whole steroid debacle, and Lance's giving up in that fight, is in fact a big deal, whether he actually cheated or not.

Then there's the other side of things: you're citing a UK based website to talk about the "MSM" and it's disdain for talking about things that should be taking precedence in America.

Lastly, this certainly isn't the last time that a news source has gone away and started making news based on celebrities and causes celebres: there's a reason why tabloids are so popular, and the news has caught on since at least 1994, when Tonya Harding had Nancy Kerrigan taken out.

AtlantaR6
10-11-2012, 06:56
A trophy case that will soon be emptied when they take back all those trophies that he won by cheating?

What will his trophy case say then?

He can buy more with the millions he made. Lol

JBnTX
10-11-2012, 06:59
He can buy more with the millions he made. Lol

You da man!...:notworthy:

DOC44
10-11-2012, 07:25
He's the most tested man in the world, and a premier athlete. Unlike lying government officials in shady organizations, he's a worldwide known hero. He's a symbol for what is good in the world, of what man can achieve. this whole steroid debacle, and Lance's giving up in that fight, is in fact a big deal, whether he actually cheated or not.

Then there's the other side of things: you're citing a UK based website to talk about the "MSM" and it's disdain for talking about things that should be taking precedence in America.

Lastly, this certainly isn't the last time that a news source has gone away and started making news based on celebrities and causes celebres: there's a reason why tabloids are so popular, and the news has caught on since at least 1994, when Tonya Harding had Nancy Kerrigan taken out.

I was watching MSM NBC, CBS, ABC this morning and they were all over Lance and his buddies... long reports. I googled the guilty story and UK was at the top of google and I have found that UK sources give more accurate non-bias accounts.

Doc44

Skyhook
10-11-2012, 07:37
I was watching MSM NBC, CBS, ABC this morning and they were all over Lance and his buddies... long reports. I googled the guilty story and UK was at the top of google and I have found that UK sources give more accurate non-bias accounts.

Doc44

Golly:shocked:

The noise level is almost that which one would expect if Lance had said he wasn't going to vote for Bog O this time.