Outta line? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Outta line?

okie
10-11-2012, 07:01
Sadly I have never been in the Military, and thankfully I have never had any Kin or friends die in the line of duty. Having said that, would I be outta line tp put a soldiers cross sticker on my pickup, to help show that I support our troops:headscratch::dunno:

blackjack
10-11-2012, 08:59
Sadly I have never been in the Military, and thankfully I have never had any Kin or friends die in the line of duty. Having said that, would I be outta line tp put a soldiers cross sticker on my pickup, to help show that I support our troops:headscratch::dunno:

Not sure what specific emblem you mean but your intent and heart seem to be in the right place. The only thing to avoid would be the appearance of claiming to be something you aren't.

686Owner
10-11-2012, 10:28
I assume he means some sort of representation of this. I don't think I would do it, but I'm not sure how others view it.

http://iconbronze.com/Battle-Cross-bronze-6.jpg

Glock20 10mm
10-11-2012, 10:44
Okie... do you have a photo of this sticker you can share? Now as a disabled Vet, I don't see any problem with you doing what you believe in your heart to be right in showing support for the men and women of this country, past, present and future that made the decision to serve.

janice6
10-11-2012, 10:52
Do what you have to do, to support those you respect.

We all know where your heart is.

Brian Lee
10-11-2012, 11:12
Go ahead and do it man. It's not like you're putting on one of those plates that says "veteran" on it or anything, so there's no false claims being made. I see nothing wrong with the idea at all.

ca survivor
10-11-2012, 11:35
you'll be OK do it.

MAC702
10-11-2012, 11:37
I assume most who show such signs of support are not themselves veterans. I'm a veteran and it wouldn't bother me.

okie
10-12-2012, 06:36
I assume he means some sort of representation of this. I don't think I would do it, but I'm not sure how others view it.

http://iconbronze.com/Battle-Cross-bronze-6.jpg

%This is the one my friend:patriot:

okie
10-12-2012, 06:37
Okie... do you have a photo of this sticker you can share? Now as a disabled Vet, I don't see any problem with you doing what you believe in your heart to be right in showing support for the men and women of this country, past, present and future that made the decision to serve.

No I don't but 686owner hit the nail on the head my friend. BTW Thank you for your service my friend:patriot: