Kinda makes a person think! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Kinda makes a person think!

okie
10-11-2012, 07:14
This morning I was zoning hardware at work and I came upon a box of Winchester 12ga 3.5 mag BB shot with eight shells missing. I thought Holy Crow I hope there isn't someone walking around the store with a sawed off 12ga and a big chip on his shoulder. Makes me wonder why just steal a few:headscratch:

JBnTX
10-11-2012, 07:16
I thought nobody would notice just a few missing, instead of the entire box.

Are you going to tell on me?

Harper
10-11-2012, 07:43
People will steal about anything. Might have been some kids.

Hauptmann6
10-11-2012, 08:39
it's easier to drop a few in your pocket than an entire box. And who knows why people steal.

Hummerbike
10-11-2012, 14:11
I was in the Walmart in Belen New Mexico a couple of days ago. One on the gun dept. employees was showing a gun safe to a couple of people. He opened it up and found one totally empty bottle and one half empty bottle of Vodka. He says to them while laughing "Oh,You found my stash." He told me as he was taking the bottles up to the manager that they would probably blame him for this. I suspect the night stockers or the cleaning crews.

RonS
10-11-2012, 16:02
Several years ago I went to the local Walmart for an inkjet cartridge so my daughter could print her homework. Someone had cleaned them out, almost nothing left on a rack a good ten feet long. The lady working there said that there are professional gangs who specialize in stealing stuff like that.

cosmose
10-11-2012, 16:48
I work retail (grocery) and recently found were someone stole toilet paper...and a bar of soap:wow: seems like an odd thing to steal

Buki192327
10-11-2012, 16:57
This morning I was zoning hardware at work and I came upon a box of Winchester 12ga 3.5 mag BB shot with eight shells missing. I thought Holy Crow I hope there isn't someone walking around the store with a sawed off 12ga and a big chip on his shoulder. Makes me wonder why just steal a few:headscratch:

They are real good shots. That is all they needed to limit out. :upeyes:

I work retail (grocery) and recently found were someone stole toilet paper...and a bar of soap:wow: seems like an odd thing to steal

They had everything needed for a shower, except soap. As for the TP, there was no Sears catalog or corn cobs there.:rofl: :supergrin:

Harper
10-11-2012, 17:45
Several years ago I went to the local Walmart for an inkjet cartridge so my daughter could print her homework. Someone had cleaned them out, almost nothing left on a rack a good ten feet long. The lady working there said that there are professional gangs who specialize in stealing stuff like that.

Yeah, they love to steal ink. I guess because it's somewhat expensive relative to it's size yet easily accessible (as opposed to jewelry.)

okie
10-12-2012, 06:39
I thought nobody would notice just a few missing, instead of the entire box.

Are you going to tell on me?

I won't nark you out, but you need to return them my friend:supergrin:

okie
10-12-2012, 06:40
Today someone stole a pocket holster:shocked::faint:

Dennis in MA
10-12-2012, 07:21

Criminals don't s-word icecream, so TP and soap are sorta necessary.

uptomyneck
10-12-2012, 08:29
I've seen a thief open up a $1 bag of ten washers/nuts/screws just to steal one. Who would risk going to jail over .10 cents but a lowdown thief?

okie
10-12-2012, 09:07
I've seen a thief open up a $1 bag of ten washers/nuts/screws just to steal one. Who would risk going to jail over .10 cents but a lowdown thief?

That's pretty bad my friend:shocked::faint:

Slackinoff
10-12-2012, 09:17

It seems like every other baggie in the hardware section of Lowes is like that. They probably didn't steal it to save .10c but instead did it to not have to stand in a checkout line for 10min. Our Lowes usually only has ONE lane open, sometimes two. It sucks.

Edit: I am not advocating theft.