Obama argued for affirmative action, against ‘return to good old racism [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Obama argued for affirmative action, against ‘return to good old racism

DOC44
10-11-2012, 07:35
In 1994, Obama argued for affirmative action, against ‘return to good old-fashioned racism’

Zebras cannot change their stripes.

http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/11/in-1994-obama-argued-for-affirmative-action-against-return-to-good-old-fashioned-racism/#ixzz28zpHYqGu

Doc44

cowboy1964
10-11-2012, 14:48
I'm waiting for the call for affirmative action for this election, spotting O 5 or 10 percentage points on the popular vote in each state, or maybe 50 electoral votes. Watch, someone will bring this up.

nursetim
10-11-2012, 15:16
I am hereby replacing racism with a new policy based in racism but called something entirely different so as to throw you off the stench of racism that this new policy exudes.

Gundude
10-11-2012, 16:00
In 1994, Obama argued for affirmative action, against ‘return to good old-fashioned racism’

Zebras cannot change their stripes.Odd, somebody in another thread was trying to convince me that a certain candidate's words and actions from eight years ago should not be held against him today. People change, apparently. But they don't. Or do they?

countrygun
10-11-2012, 16:33
Odd, somebody in another thread was trying to convince me that a certain candidate's words and actions from eight years ago should not be held against him today. People change, apparently. But they don't. Or do they?

Well, if you don't want his past record you liberals could always talk about Obama's wonderful current record. You could tell us how he kept his promise of fixing the economy in one term, discuss the "most ttransparent administration in history".

Oh wait, his current record isn't a good topic for you either, ...sorry 'bout that.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

kirgi08
10-11-2012, 19:45
:animlol: