The war on drugs continues [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : The war on drugs continues

Drain You
10-11-2012, 10:59
to flop...

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2012/10/11/cartels-flooding-us-with-cheap-meth/?test=latestnews

So if there is going to be X amount of meth on the streets, would you rather have to jump through flaming hoops for cough medicine and have a bunch of out of work rednecks standing around, or be able to buy Sudafed at Wal Greens?

Basically the government shipped part of our economy to Mexico :rofl:

certifiedfunds
10-11-2012, 11:02
If meth is going to be widespread it should be American-made meth dammit!

Why'd production move to Mexico? Did the AFL-CIO unionize US meth labs?

Drain You
10-11-2012, 16:03
Exactly :rofl:

But seriously though, I really find it hard to believe they didn't see this coming. Almost as if it was the intention all along.

certifiedfunds
10-11-2012, 16:05
Exactly :rofl:

But seriously though, I really find it hard to believe they didn't see this coming. Almost as if it was the intention all along.

American labs can't compete with cheap Mexican labor.

Clutch Cargo
10-11-2012, 16:31
Mexican superlabs with trained chemists turn out a product far superior to some American ex-con making the poison in his bathtub

havensal
10-11-2012, 17:17
I have seen the results of cooking meth. Let them keep it in Mexico!

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

uptomyneck
10-11-2012, 17:39
Between herb, coke, smack and meth, the Mexican cartels have more sales than Home Depot, the 2nd largest retailer on the planet.

Add up what's spent on the legal junk that Big Pharma puts out plus booze and tobacco, it seems that Americans have quite the appetite for a buzz.

certifiedfunds
10-11-2012, 17:41
Between herb, coke, smack and meth, the Mexican cartels have more sales than Home Depot, the 2nd largest retailer on the planet.

Add up what's spent on the legal junk that Big Pharma puts out plus booze and tobacco, it seems that Americans have quite the appetite for a buzz.

Wish I could buy shares!