Obama's silver bullet- [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Obama's silver bullet-

Skyhook
10-11-2012, 11:44
There is little doubt among those who know anything at all that Barack Hussein Obama sees this nation as not only the Great Satan, but also as a VAMPIRE.. his silver bullet?
http://nation.foxnews.com/social-welfare/2012/10/10/enrollment-federal-social-welfare-programs-outpaces-job-growth-last-4-years?cmpid=NL_FiredUpFoxNation

DEPENDENCY.

Enrollment in Federal Social Welfare Programs Outpaces Job Growth in Last 4 Years

Bren
10-11-2012, 12:44
I only clicked to see if this thread was about werewolves, Coors Lite, or curing gonorrhea.

BTW: You kill vampires with stakes, sunlight and decapitation. Silver bullets are for werewolves.

Hyksos
10-11-2012, 14:38
BTW: You kill vampires with stakes, sunlight and decapitation. Silver bullets are for werewolves.

According to the Blade movies, silver also works.

Skyhook
10-13-2012, 06:20
DERAILED.. and I thought this was worth thinking about...

:arg:

:crying:

Hyksos
10-13-2012, 07:01
DERAILED.. and I thought this was worth thinking about...

:arg:

:crying:

It isn't a silver bullet to him. Everyone knows what he's doing. It's classic Cloward-Piven. Overload the system and bankrupt it so that you can institute your progressive communist reforms. I think everyone knows what he's doing, but the problem is his supporters don't care because they are progressives too.

Skyhook
10-13-2012, 16:46
It isn't a silver bullet to him. Everyone knows what he's doing. It's classic Cloward-Piven. Overload the system and bankrupt it so that you can institute your progressive communist reforms. I think everyone knows what he's doing, but the problem is his supporters don't care because they are progressives too.

Isn't it simply amazing that most folks think Obama is just feckless, inexperienced, and child-like in his bungling, wasteful ways?

You and I know better. :beer:

JimBianchi
10-13-2012, 17:43
His is just ensuring his voter base expands and remains loyal.

Four more years of this and the Dems could have a lock on the country for decades.