Remeber the two "girls" that ordered the McWhippins with cheese? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Remeber the two "girls" that ordered the McWhippins with cheese?

GWSHARK
10-11-2012, 12:16
Well they are suing.

:upeyes:

Original fight clip: http://youtu.be/0xnIg1WFk2o

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1176406%21/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_635/mcfight6n-2-web.jpg

Woman files lawsuit against McDonald's for fight she started at Greenwich Village location (http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/woman-files-lawsuit-mcdonald-fight-started-article-1.1176408#ixzz2910jpe1z)

brawndo89
10-11-2012, 12:19
What a bunch of clowns

aplcr0331
10-11-2012, 12:19
That was awesome, needs to happen more often too. In the second picture that chicks boyfriend looks confused.

GWSHARK
10-11-2012, 12:23
That was awesome, needs to happen more often too. In the second picture that chicks boyfriend looks confused.

You mean confused "orientation" because that boyfriend aint no boy.

Dennis in MA
10-11-2012, 12:24
I think they have a case on disparity of force. Two mouthy B-words versus a guy with a blunt object.

But I did enjoy them "gettin some." I'm. . . . .lovin it. LOL

aplcr0331
10-11-2012, 12:25
Well then, IHI on the right and let the Mickey D's worker keep hitting the one on the left.

GWSHARK
10-11-2012, 12:30
Now MickeyDees is gonna have to put a sign up on all their counters.

<----- Place order on this side ......... Catch beat down on this side ----->

BEER
10-11-2012, 12:43
what was that he was swinging at them? it looked like a golf club to me but i don't think golf clubs are standard kitchen utensils in fast food joints.

cgwahl
10-11-2012, 12:57
what was that he was swinging at them? it looked like a golf club to me but i don't think golf clubs are standard kitchen utensils in fast food joints.

Article says it is a heavy-duty grill scraper.

Bushflyr
10-11-2012, 12:58
After 11 days of grand jury testimony, the justice system has ruled in favor of former McDonald's employee Rayon McIntosh, as he was cleared of all charges Friday stemming from the incident that occurred at a Greenwich Village McDonald's in October.

McJury, servin' up justice. :supergrin:

SMOKEin
10-11-2012, 12:58
I think they have a case on disparity of force. Two mouthy B-words versus a guy with a blunt object.

But I did enjoy them "gettin some." I'm. . . . .lovin it. LOL

They hit him first and then came around the counter after him? :dunno:

Dennis in MA
10-11-2012, 13:00
He could have stopped them with 2 job applications. He didn't need a grill scraper. :rofl:

SMOKEin
10-11-2012, 13:04
He could have stopped them with 2 job applications. He didn't need a grill scraper. :rofl:

LMFAO. :supergrin:

ChuteTheMall
Article says it is a heavy-duty grill scraper.

Neither of them reported any grill damage.
:uglylol:

Hurricanes
Not sure how they would have a case against him. Not only did they start the fight, but when they jumped the counter they deserved everything that came after. I wouldn't have stopped that guy from beating those two senseless. Those two wanted to fight like a man, they sure got beat like one.
-Joel

hpracing007
One of the best beat downs of all time.

ChuteTheMall
10-11-2012, 13:05
McJury, servin' up justice. :supergrin:

It really helped serving the jury those free Big Macs & etc.:eat:

itstime
10-11-2012, 13:15
My audio didn't pick up the incident too well. Was that video rolling before it all started? Or was the verbal going from the start?

My take is verbal is verbal. When you go over the counter like that it's on and you get whatever comes your way.
Me as Judge:

The video doesn't show me any evidence of you getting hit.

Did you get hit?

Yes

Did it hurt?

Yes

Did you bleed?

Yes

They don't teach this in school. Lesson learned.

Dismissed

Berto
10-11-2012, 13:19
I'm lovin it.

Gallium
10-11-2012, 13:26
What a bunch of clowns

What the **** exactly, is your problem with clowns? Why the bare faced insults to such a honorable group of people?

gwalchmai
10-11-2012, 13:32
Article says it is a heavy-duty grill scraper.He scraped their grills? Wow.

How about heavy duty ho-whacker?

Snaps
10-11-2012, 13:33
I never saw that video, it was great till that dumb blonde got in there. Somebody shoulda gave her a beating too

mhambi
10-11-2012, 13:35
I'm lovin it.

applause

:rofl:

janice6
10-11-2012, 13:43
Well at least it couldn't be a racist problem.

I wonder what makes people think they can just assault others when they feel like it......

Altaris
10-11-2012, 13:47
I never saw that video, it was great till that dumb blonde got in there. Somebody shoulda gave her a beating too

Yeah, she was quite annoying.

Angry Fist
10-11-2012, 13:53
He could have stopped them with 2 job applications. He didn't need a grill scraper. :rofl:Win... That woulda scared them ****less.

cgwahl
10-11-2012, 13:57

Never know. Neither of them are smiling in the picture.

The Dying Gaul
10-11-2012, 14:09
That was a righteous beat down:rofl:
I hope they promoted him to manager, he showed initiative.

SGT HATRED
10-11-2012, 14:09

Sig line materiel right there....

As for the 'Blunt" object it's basically a poker for dislodging crumbs in the bottom of the fryer during cleaning.

geronimo509
10-11-2012, 14:31
one reason they might have a case is because once they were on the ground and not fighting anymore, you can't keep hitting them. Kinda makes me sick and I really hope they lose the case. They got what they deserved.

m2hmghb
10-11-2012, 14:34
one reason they might have a case is because once they were on the ground and not fighting anymore, you can't keep hitting them. Kinda makes me sick and I really hope they lose the case. They got what they deserved.

It depends if they were kicking or trying to grab any object or the persons feet.

mhill
10-11-2012, 14:34
Now MickeyDees is gonna have to put a sign up on all their counters.

<----- Place order on this side ......... Catch beat down on this side ----->

McLovin it!!

M&P15T
10-11-2012, 14:35
DAYYYYYUM!!!

Them *****es got a Royale with cheese!!!:rofl::rofl:

amazon
10-11-2012, 14:50
and that is what happens to Orcs when they climb the castle wall...

GLWyandotte
10-11-2012, 14:53
Pick a fight, hit someone, lose a fight...and sue.
I hope that poor kid working the counter broke all that loud mouth's McRibs with that fryer poker.
Nobody should have to put up with that crap at work.

P99er
10-11-2012, 15:04
They hit him first and then came around the counter after him? :dunno:

That was a serious can of whoopass he opened.

Hines57
10-11-2012, 15:17
I am so glad I got out of the restaurant business before the advent of cell phone video. Any of you that know Dallas, I had the pleasure of managing a 24 hour restaurant in the Red Bird mall area. This kind of crap happened all the time. Had a gun pulled on me, food thrown on me, all kinds of fun stuff.

cgwahl
10-11-2012, 15:23
One of the comments: She fought like a man, and got beat like a man.

kf4zra
10-11-2012, 15:39

Awesome!!!!:rofl:

ignantmike
10-11-2012, 15:42
them 2 shoulda backed off when he started swinging......they didn't.....and got what was coming to them:rofl:

P99er
10-11-2012, 15:43

I bet she's a liberal. Liberals screw up everything.

I wonder if there is a way we can send this guy some money. I watched part of one of the other videos. In an interview, he seemed like a pretty mellow guy.

them 2 shoulda backed off when he started swinging......they didn't.....and got what was coming to them:rofl:

He even stopped, until they started getting back up. I wish we could hear what he is saying to them.

Snaps
10-11-2012, 15:46
That was a serious can of Mcwhoopass he opened.

fixed that for you

RonS
10-11-2012, 15:47
Aww, poor babies. All I can say is that it is a good thing McDonalds doesn't cut their own meat.

Two on one, you can't wrestle two and together they out massed him. Seems like a reasonable amount of force to me.

M&P15T
10-11-2012, 16:01
Aww, poor babies. All I can say is that it is a good thing McDonalds doesn't cut their own meat.

Two on one, you can't wrestle two and together they out massed him. Seems like a reasonable amount of force to me.

I feel the need to share that when I was a young man in my twenties, I was assaulted by two cars full of "women of color", within the greater Metro-Detroit area.

At the time I was knee-deep in Tae Kwon Do, so I was actually able to defend myself without once throwing any sort of strike. One of the ladies even removed the car jack from her trunk to beat me with, and I was able to disarm her without using any force, other than snatching it from her hands as she raised it up to strike me with it.

Looking back 20 years, I laugh at the situation now. And remember moving with the fluid grace and incredible speed of youth and training.

The kid did well, but might have gone a bit over-board. Women just aren't that fast or strong. Still, I have no problem with what he did.

Rooster Rugburn
10-11-2012, 16:44
I feel the need to share that when I was a young man in my twenties, I was assaulted by two cars full of "women of color", within the greater Metro-Detroit area.

At the time I was knee-deep in Tae Kwon Do, so I was actually able to defend myself without once throwing any sort of strike. One of the ladies even removed the car jack from her trunk to beat me with, and I was able to disarm her without using any force, other than snatching it from her hands as she raised it up to strike me with it.

Looking back 20 years, I laugh at the situation now. And remember moving with the fluid grace and incredible speed of youth and training.

The kid did well, but might have gone a bit over-board. Women just aren't that fast or strong. Still, I have no problem with what he did.

But what lessons did you teach those individuals? Basically that they can act with impunity. Mr Macintosh taught his two a much better lesson.

Funny how they look so tame in the court picture.

M&P15T
10-11-2012, 16:51
But what lessons did you teach those individuals? Basically that they can act with impunity. Mr Macintosh taught his two a much better lesson.

Funny how they look so tame in the court picture.

I was completely un-concerned with teaching them a lesson. I was concerned with not ending up in jail or sued, not hurting those women or getting hurt myself. Call me old-fashioned.

I would imagine that the lesson learned was "Holy ****, that white-boy moved like greased lightning!!".:rofl:

mhambi
10-11-2012, 16:53
Judge: Case dismissed. :bangs gavel: You two ladies have 30 seconds to vacate the courtroom before I administer another beatdown. Baliff, can I borrow your ASP?

Glockdude1
10-11-2012, 17:01

el_jewapo
10-11-2012, 17:04

And if they'd have gotten you down, do you think they'd have shown you the same restraint? I doubt it. You should have buckled some grills.

el_jewapo
10-11-2012, 17:07
one reason they might have a case is because once they were on the ground and not fighting anymore, you can't keep hitting them.

Who says they're not fighting anymore? I sure can't see behind the counter to make that call. I'm guessing the jury that acquitted him of wrong doing couldn't either.

M&P15T
10-11-2012, 17:17
And if they'd have gotten you down, do you think they'd have shown you the same restraint? I doubt it. You should have buckled some grills.

Perhaps you are right, and at that very specific moment in time I could have absolutely flattened every one of them. But that was not what I chose to do.

I wish I could find the proper words to descibe how I moved and reacted during that situation. It was like I was outside of myself, making decisions several steps in advance, and moving with no effort. Every step was on balance and perfect.

Ahhhhh.... youth and training.

cgwahl
10-11-2012, 17:25

There is no telling what is going on behind the counter, but I think they just got really lucky that the guy who beat them just got out of jail a few months prior. Article says he was in for ten years for killing his friend.

Get a sympathetic enough jury who falls for their crap that he is too dangerous for society and rake in the money.

Kind of feel for the dude, I wouldn't necessarily call him a "good" guy. But at least he's working instead of dealing drugs or breaking into homes.

Jake514
10-11-2012, 17:28
I wonder why the video was started before the event started...just like someone needed the video for evidence in the law suit?

m87
10-11-2012, 17:42
I bet she's a liberal. Liberals screw up everything.

I wonder if there is a way we can send this guy some money. I watched part of one of the other videos. In an interview, he seemed like a pretty mellow guy.

He even stopped, until they started getting back up. I wish we could hear what he is saying to them.

Regardless of whether you think these ladies deserved this, I'd hold off on sending this guy money...story says he spent a decade behind bars for killing a friend, so he's hardly an innocent kid.

Panzer
10-11-2012, 19:19
I am so glad I got out of the restaurant business before the advent of cell phone video. Any of you that know Dallas, I had the pleasure of managing a 24 hour restaurant in the Red Bird mall area. This kind of crap happened all the time. Had a gun pulled on me, food thrown on me, all kinds of fun stuff.

Ya I know the area... That area is a $***hole.

Hurricanes
10-11-2012, 19:26
Regardless of whether you think these ladies deserved this, I'd hold off on sending this guy money...story says he spent a decade behind bars for killing a friend, so he's hardly an innocent kid.

While he may have done something messed up in the past, he did his time. That doesn't mean he deserves to be treated like crap by these two pieces of garbage.
-Joel

Sporaticus
10-11-2012, 19:28

What kind of friends do you think the guy has?

ChuteTheMall
10-11-2012, 19:30

Fewer?

janice6
10-11-2012, 19:31

Maybe that kind of employee is necessary in that area/location. May have fit the job description. Anyway, he done good.

dre23
10-11-2012, 21:25
I read the article portion earlier today. I t did not go into specifics of what he was convicted of, so won't comment as to whether he is a good guy or not. Either way they got what they deserved. I don't recall ever reading something something that says you are entitled to a fair fight, especially when you start it.

SMOKEin
10-11-2012, 22:00

Fewer?

Dammmit you beat me too it!!

RenoF250
10-11-2012, 22:13
My only complaint is he didn't whack that annoying blonde. "Stooahp staahp" WHACK!

rednoved
10-11-2012, 22:29
I read in another article he did 10 years for murdering a fellow classmate in high school, and shooting a young child in the process.

It appears that the two women were just loud mouths that started a fight with the wrong guy, and got what they deserved.

However, if they had been a friend or family member of the classmate he murdered or the child he also shot, would you still feel the same way about the situation?

gwalchmai
10-12-2012, 05:38
I read in another article he did 10 years for murdering a fellow classmate in high school, and shooting a young child in the process.

It appears that the two women were just loud mouths that started a fight with the wrong guy, and got what they deserved.

However, if they had been a friend or family member of the classmate he murdered or the child he also shot, would you still feel the same way about the situation?You mean a friend or family member of the classmate he murdered or the child he also shot, who acted like a jackass, jumped over the counter, and started a fight with the guy?

Yes, I'd probably feel about the same.

FPS
10-12-2012, 05:52
IF you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen. :whistling:

Airborne Infantryman
10-12-2012, 06:09
If the guy defending himself was white, he'd have been arrested for a hate crime against blacks, and then an FBI investigation would take place, then the Black Panthers would put a bounty out on his head, while the Justice Dept looks the other way.........oh, and then Obama would say "If I had another daughter, she'd look like her".

America - The only country where you can sue [and win] because of your own stupidity.

Combatcomm
10-12-2012, 06:17
IF you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen. :whistling:

For the win!

eracer
10-12-2012, 06:41
:uglylol:OK, that was funny.

Dennis in MA
10-12-2012, 07:12
I was completely un-concerned with teaching them a lesson. I was concerned with not ending up in jail or sued, not hurting those women or getting hurt myself. Call me old-fashioned.

I would imagine that the lesson learned was "Holy ****, that white-boy moved like greased lightning!!".:rofl:

You could have had Sweet Brown do color (no pun intended) commentary on it.

Sweet Brown's Cold Pop Escape - YouTube

(The remixes just crack me up.)

mgs
10-12-2012, 07:27
Justice prevails! Come accross that counter and you're all mine!

Bren
10-12-2012, 07:38
Perhaps you are right, and at that very specific moment in time I could have absolutely flattened every one of them. But that was not what I chose to do.

I wish I could find the proper words to descibe how I moved and reacted during that situation. It was like I was outside of myself, making decisions several steps in advance, and moving with no effort. Every step was on balance and perfect.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sounds like you must have been a completely different person than the kid who posts here...or thought you were.:rofl:

IGotIt
10-12-2012, 07:51
I'm glad they received what they did for starting the fight and their stupidity, however in the end, McDonalds is going to be out a fairly good sum of money.

Maybe McDonalds should give them a store to run in a not so pleasant location instead of a monetary award. Then let's see what happens to the two.

voyager4520
10-12-2012, 07:53
Well it's in NY so they may have a chance with the loony toon courts there. It's clearly self-defense though so in most other parts of the country they'd have no case.

superlarry
10-12-2012, 07:54
Fewer?

:rofl::rofl:

Just when I was giving up hope on GT this thread comes along..

Gotta love the blonde yelling STOP!!! Yip, that'll do it..

Chuck TX
10-12-2012, 08:40
Looks like a case where the two chicks should have applied "don't start none, won't be none."

ChuteTheMall
10-12-2012, 08:55
Maybe McDonalds should give them a store to run in a not so pleasant location instead of a monetary award. Then let's see what happens to the two.

All they can eat for a year.
They'll gorge themselves to death on junk food.

gatorboy
10-12-2012, 09:06
I wonder why the video was started before the event started...just like someone needed the video for evidence in the law suit?

This is what I think happended:

From the start of the video you can hear Baboon #1 screaming the same thing over and over. Since Baboon #1 and Baboon #2 are obviously a lesbian couple, I think the guy may have suggested they go - what she kept screaming.

I'm sure the loudmouths deserved whatever he said to them and they definately deserved the beating. If I heard that crap I'd start recording also. That blonde ruined a great video IMO.

SGT HATRED
10-12-2012, 09:41
You could have had Sweet Brown do color (no pun intended) commentary on it.

Sweet Brown's Cold Pop Escape - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udS-OcNtSWo)

(The remixes just crack me up.)

Ahhhh sweet brown! Once of my all time favorite youtube vids....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nh7UgAprdpM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Berto
10-12-2012, 10:05
Autotune Sweet Brown: No time for bronchitis Music video - YouTube

jlprtr
10-12-2012, 12:19

He should send her a bill for removing the plaque on her teeth. :supergrin:

Glock&KimberLady
10-12-2012, 12:43
Tosh.0 did a web redemption with Sweet Brown...funniest thing I've seen in a looong time. (Short of the lightning pic with Joe Biden :rofl: )

She played right along, and even zinged Tosh a few times. I luvs Sweet Brown!!!

gruntmedik
10-12-2012, 14:54
Tosh.0 did a web redemption with Sweet Brown...funniest thing I've seen in a looong time. (Short of the lightning pic with Joe Biden :rofl: )

She played right along, and even zinged Tosh a few times. I luvs Sweet Brown!!!

That was great!!!

Wyoming
10-12-2012, 15:17
Something I noticed. They had no problem going up over the counter to attack but couldn't some how get back up over to leave.

They went down to the ground instead of up and over and away.

They attack then become helpless?:headscratch:

AK_Stick
10-12-2012, 15:44
Pretty sure one of them got a fractured skull out of the Mcwhooping.

Glock&KimberLady
10-12-2012, 15:57
Pretty sure one of them got a fractured skull out of the Mcwhooping.

Play stupid games....you know the rest...

AK_Stick
10-12-2012, 16:03
Oh, I'm in your corner, I was responding to the question of why they got over the counter, but couldn't get back across it once mcwhipin started.

Angry Fist
10-12-2012, 17:08
Play stupid games....you know the rest...
Definitely. It's only a job. If I'm making my $8/hr, and 2 psychos jump the counter like that, they're gonna feel some pain. Multiply the money by 5, and the results don't change. :supergrin:

Fire me. Pleeeeze!

norm357
10-12-2012, 18:26
OMG! He should have beaten the blond too.

Deployment Solu
10-12-2012, 19:10
Well at least it couldn't be a racist problem.

I wonder what makes people think they can just assault others when they feel like it......

Lack of copious amounts of lead in their system. Fill them with lead, all the violence stops!!!

DamonC
10-13-2012, 10:37

Did you go out for wings and gatorade afterward?