Cutter: Benghazi Is Only an Issue ‘Because of Romney and Ryan’ [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Cutter: Benghazi Is Only an Issue ‘Because of Romney and Ryan’

ERASER
10-11-2012, 14:19
http://freebeacon.com/cutter-benghazi-is-only-an-issue-because-of-romney-and-ryan/

JFrame
10-11-2012, 14:21
I guess Cutter is doubling-down on Obama's statement that the terrorist attack, and the deaths, are just "bumps in the road." :whistling:

ERASER
10-11-2012, 14:21
It seems they've FINALLY stopped blaming Bush...

But bad things are STILL never the Administration's fault.

Maybe they'll start accepting responsibility sometime before 2016 (if, God forbid, Obama is re-elected.

GAFinch
10-11-2012, 14:23
Fox News is running a detailed Libya cover-up timetable with video clips of Zero, Hillary, Carney, and Rice making bald-faced lies at least once a day on its network.

stsai465
10-11-2012, 14:25
Translation: "...and we would have gotten away with it if it weren't for those lousy kids...".

cowboy1964
10-11-2012, 14:41
Doesn't explain why the left wing media is still persuing it then.

I think the Ambassador's mom is still asking for answers too.

GAFinch
10-11-2012, 14:46
Doesn't explain why the left wing media is still persuing it then.

I think some of them figured out the ambassador was a liberal gay man and are getting conflicted in their loyalties.

Angry Fist
10-11-2012, 14:47
Fox News is running a detailed Libya cover-up timetable with video clips of Zero, Hillary, Carney, and Rice making bald-faced lies at least once a day on its network.
I was watching that last night, but haven't seen an update today. Love to see CNN's spin on it.

JFrame
10-11-2012, 18:28
Not that we should live or die but what Bill O'Reilly says -- but even HE says that what Cutter said was "more baloney than you can put on a sandwich."

Laura Ingraham says Obama's handling of Libya is the sort of circumstance that "trains the mind"...Not that it's necessarily a killer issue in itself, but it's the sort of issue that can guide a narrative. She thinks it speaks specifically to leadership, or the lack thereof.

I'm just echoing some thoughts I just heard. I pretty much reached my own conclusion some days ago...