Xanax made me do it [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Xanax made me do it

ronduke
10-12-2012, 01:01
Great mug shot. http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valleyfever/2011/12/garrett_selleys_xanax_makes_me.php

blueiron
10-12-2012, 01:13
Thank Heavens for stupid criminals in Arizona. It made my job so easy at times. :supergrin:

frizz
10-12-2012, 01:31
Great mug shot. http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valleyfever/2011/12/garrett_selleys_xanax_makes_me.php

He looks like his face caught on fire and someone stamped it out with baseball cleats!

frizz
10-12-2012, 01:32
But his girlfriend ain't half bad...

Too bad she's a junkie with a deviated septum.

GumbyDammit
10-12-2012, 16:30
I'm sure the heroin and bath salts had nothing to do with his moral turpitude.

frizz
10-12-2012, 17:24
I'm sure the heroin and bath salts had nothing to do with his moral turpitude.
The Xanax could stop him from getting anxious while breaking into cars to steal stuff to sell for more Xanax and H and bath salts.

Not many people know this, but Xanax withdrawal feels as bad as heroin withdrawal, but Xanax withdrawal can kill you.

token5gtd
10-12-2012, 17:24
Shame... the girl WAS pretty hot...

A6Gator
10-12-2012, 18:35
I would've guessed a tweaker if I hadn't read the story. What a waste...

nursetim
10-12-2012, 19:11
I still say he is a tweaker. The Derm problem they describe sounds like Stevens-Johnson syndrome, oh and it's deadly if not caught in time. Oh and it is in the side effect profile of nearly every drug. He ain't got it. He's been picking at his skin like a good little tweaker.

DaBigBR
10-13-2012, 01:48
I'm in Phoenix right now wrapping up field certifications for DRE school. There are some ****ed up people here. So much so that our contact down here says they've had 32 states and a couple foreign countries through their jail for field certifications.

Clutch Cargo
10-13-2012, 02:09
OMG how nasty! Xanax never made me want to do anything but listen to Pink Floyd or sleep.

CGMK
10-13-2012, 02:36
OMG how nasty! Xanax never made me want to do anything but listen to Pink Floyd or sleep.

Your doing it wrong....wash them down with a couple four lokos.

SevenSixtyTwo
10-13-2012, 13:26
Hogwash. I went through Xanax (Benzodiazepine) withdrawal last year. Still have an occasional wave. Sickest I've ever been. They sure work great when you take them. Until you stop. Never once did theft enter my mind.

blueiron
10-13-2012, 13:37
I'm in Phoenix right now wrapping up field certifications for DRE school. There are some ****ed up people here. So much so that our contact down here says they've had 32 states and a couple foreign countries through their jail for field certifications.

How are you enjoying the Fourth Avenue jail? Get with an old timer and ask about the Madison Street facility.

P.S. You should have sent me a P.M. for a free meal and a couple of beers!

frizz
10-13-2012, 13:39
Hogwash. I went through Xanax (Benzodiazepine) withdrawal last year. Still have an occasional wave. Sickest I've ever been. They sure work great when you take them. Until you stop. Never once did theft enter my mind.

It is pretty bad. When I had to take it a looong time ago, I accidentally left it at a friend's house.

"No big. I'll get it tomorrow." Famous last words!

EDIT: I don't offer this as an excuse for him, though.

DaBigBR
10-13-2012, 13:45
How are you enjoying the Fourth Avenue jail? Get with an old timer and ask about the Madison Street facility.

P.S. You should have sent me a P.M. for a free meal and a couple of beers!

I enjoyed it. We were only there two days to get the evals in. Did not take long. We tested out at MCSO's training facility and they took us through the tents and all that stuff. They were good hosts.

I know there are some valley-area members on here, but we've been kept on a fairly short leash and were "extremely strongly discouraged" from bringing firearms, which boils my blood something fierce, and contributes to my lack of desire to go anywhere but the hotel pool.

blueiron
10-13-2012, 13:50
I enjoyed it. We were only there two days to get the evals in. Did not take long. We tested out at MCSO's training facility and they took us through the tents and all that stuff. They were good hosts.

I know there are some valley-area members on here, but we've been kept on a fairly short leash and were "extremely strongly discouraged" from bringing firearms, which boils my blood something fierce, and contributes to my lack of desire to go anywhere but the hotel pool.

All easily solvable issues! :tongueout:

indigent
10-13-2012, 14:17
Scoping out the tweaker chicks at the pool huh........ I had a feeling your standards were low, but good god man...... Your making us look bad.....

:tongueout:

DaBigBR
10-13-2012, 18:42
Scoping out the tweaker chicks at the pool huh........ I had a feeling your standards were low, but good god man...... Your making us look bad.....

:tongueout:

We're far enough North and in a nice enough hotel that we haven't had much exposure up here. Everywhere else, though... Good knowledge from the school, but definitely shows you things in people on the street you may not have noticed before.

janice6
10-13-2012, 18:54
Never "Me". Always something or somebody else caused the problems. Never "Me".

Hack
10-13-2012, 18:58
They look like tweakers to me. Put them both in prison, where they will both be rehabilitated, and then sent out after their sentences are satisfied; so they can go tweak some more.:whistling:

JuneyBooney
10-14-2012, 03:05
He looks like his face caught on fire and someone stamped it out with baseball cleats!

:rofl:Did he walk into a lawn mower? His face is really messed up and his eyes look very bizarre.:faint:

JuneyBooney
10-14-2012, 03:06
But his girlfriend ain't half bad...

Too bad she's a junkie with a deviated septum.

Maybe we should require full body shot mugshots...:rofl: