Holy uppercut [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Holy uppercut

Cochese
10-12-2012, 11:00
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/10/12/cleveland-bus-driver-suspended-after-video-shows-him-punching-female-rider/

He should have just had the cops toss her ass but damn.

I just wanna scream Shoryuken when he clobbers that *****!

Warning: urban linguistics prolly NSFW

I wish I knew how to make animated gifts because this would get Street Fighter II treatment. Lol

8-Ball
10-12-2012, 11:05
:rofl:

"She wants to act like a man, I'll treat her like a man!"

Cochese
10-12-2012, 11:10
http://www.sirlin.net/storage/street_fighter/ken_shoryuken.gif?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1226536121019

GLWyandotte
10-12-2012, 11:12
I can't believe she got up after that!
Love the way he get's up, walks like he's going to get the mail, then just wallup's her.
Best video punch ever.

DairyFresh
10-12-2012, 11:12
How was she still coherent enough to fight after that? Did he miss?

SMOKEin
10-12-2012, 11:13
BOOOM! head shot...

rednoved
10-12-2012, 11:16

This is hilarious. I love how they argue about who is going go jail.

Dennis in MA
10-12-2012, 11:17
Count me in the "was that necessary" category. He goin to jail!

Panglоss
10-12-2012, 11:19
Got exactly what she was asking for.

Bus driver deserves an award, not a suspension.

Fishawk
10-12-2012, 11:24
Looks to me like she though the first punch she got what was coming to her.Nice uppercut.

Kevinr20
10-12-2012, 11:38
First time I've ever laughed after seeing a man hit a woman. She assaulted him first, no?

Anyway, the guy is probably going to be in a lot of trouble. He should have thrown her off the bus without uppercutting her into oblivion...although I'm glad it was on video :rofl:

tantrix
10-12-2012, 11:41

This. Assault a man, get what you got comin.

rong338
10-12-2012, 11:44
I hope someone called the amber lamps......

Kevinr20
10-12-2012, 11:47
This. Assault a man, get what you got comin.

While I agree that you should always defend yourself whether you're being assaulted by a woman, teenager or another man, you have to use the necessary amount of force and nothing more.

The driver was much larger than the woman and could have easily thrown her off the bus without punching her. Did she deserve it? Hell yeah. Will the judge see it that way? Doubt it.

I'm not in any way defending that crazy woman. She really did deserve to be knocked out...just not by a guy twice her size.

dre23
10-12-2012, 11:51
I want to say he should have shown more restraint. Then again if you throw a shot you should expect the same, regardless of being a chick or not. Pretty sure he lifted out of her shoes with that uppercut!

Bilbo Bagins
10-12-2012, 11:56
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/10/12/cleveland-bus-driver-suspended-after-video-shows-him-punching-female-rider/

I wish I knew how to make animated gifts because this would get Street Fighter II treatment. Lol

Holy crap I seen that video on another site and I thought the same thing.

http://images.wikia.com/streetfighter/images/9/9f/Kengif1.gif

I was also thinking about Rumble McSkirmish.

Gravity Falls Clip - Meet Rumble McSkirmish - YouTube

tantrix
10-12-2012, 12:11
While I agree that you should always defend yourself whether you're being assaulted by a woman, teenager or another man, you have to use the necessary amount of force and nothing more.

The driver was much larger than the woman and could have easily thrown her off the bus without punching her. Did she deserve it? Hell yeah. Will the judge see it that way? Doubt it.

I'm not in any way defending that crazy woman. She really did deserve to be knocked out...just not by a guy twice her size.

Doesn't matter what size he is, he is also much older and has to use whatever means necessary to end the altercation. The judge will likely frown upon the teenager for physically assaulting a man old enough to have a granddaughter.

She got what she deserved...and by that, I mean whatever the man thought he had to do. Maybe she'll learn to keep her mouth shut.

ron59
10-12-2012, 12:33
Can't believe that didn't knock her unconscious.

But I'm on the side that says, "She deserved it". You gonna talk the talk, somebody somewhere might eventually shut your **** down.

gwalchmai
10-12-2012, 12:44
I think internet fans should chip in and buy him a trip to Disney.

Snaps
10-12-2012, 12:53
maybe next time she'll be more polite. Good job sir.

Looked a lot better that it was though, she got right back up

dango
10-12-2012, 12:56

Well , it's like in deer hunting , the quick kill is more humane
than the slow death .....!

redbaron007
10-12-2012, 12:59
The sad thing is the driver may end up losing his job. :crying: The transit authority is already apologizing to the the chick. :sad:

:wavey:

red

.264 magnum
10-12-2012, 12:59
That's an example if why modern life is dumbing down. Anyone acting out like that female deserves a beat down. After just one or two her attitude would improve.

RenoF250
10-12-2012, 13:03

He didn't knock her out, she kept fighting with him so how was it excessive? He is supposed to put up with her crap and take whatever she throws because he is bigger? There is a simple way for her to avoid being hit, maybe she will learn that but I doubt it.

Annoyedgrunt
10-12-2012, 13:04
Let me get this straight...

A "bus monitor" gets taunted unmercifully and cries about it, and gets $600,000, I think the number was, from people on the net feeling sorry for her.

This guy not only gets taunted but physically assaulted, steps up and does what needs to be done, and will likely only get suspended, possibly jail time.

Strange world we live in.

ViennaGambit
10-12-2012, 13:08

I know, seriously!!!???!!!! How did she recover so damn quick???

I think I'm more blown away by that than the punch.

Steve0853
10-12-2012, 14:02
Can't believe that didn't knock her unconscious.

With that mouth, she's probably used to taking a punch now and then.

rilkil23
10-12-2012, 14:02
Good reminder why a person should keep their hands to themselves. I bet he wishes he could go back in time and react in a different way, stupid if you ask me.

AK_Stick
10-12-2012, 14:09
Mom always said, if a woman wants to be treated like a woman, she should remember to act like one.

Stand up and throw a punch like a man, someone's going to pull your card.

frank4570
10-12-2012, 14:28
Wow! She earned that punch, but I wouldn't be surprised if he broke bones with that.

SGT HATRED
10-12-2012, 14:39
WOW nice uppercut! I'm with others that can't believe she was able to get back in the fight after a hit like that... But love that statement "She wants to act like a man, I'll treat her like a man!" If feminists wan't everything equal, this is part of it.

paynter2
10-12-2012, 14:57
I wonder if that was filmed on an Obama phone? :shocked:

DairyFresh
10-12-2012, 15:07
He must have just grazed her, because even if you are whacked to the gills on space dust, the sheer amount of "brain inside the cranium" movement should disrupt enough basic motor functions to stop any more aggressive action.

DairyFresh
10-12-2012, 15:11
Let me get this straight...

A "bus monitor" gets taunted unmercifully and cries about it, and gets $600,000, I think the number was, from people on the net feeling sorry for her.

This guy not only gets taunted but physically assaulted, steps up and does what needs to be done, and will likely only get suspended, possibly jail time.

Strange world we live in.

Some of us vote with our wallets. I donated to Zimmermans defense fund, I am monitoring ths situation as well, to see what help if any I can be for this guy. One thing I love about modern America, is the ability to get involved so easily....

JLB768
10-12-2012, 15:14
Come on now, we've all seen someone like that in public, and wished they'd get the **** knocked out of them. The bus driver just fulfilled many a bus passengers fantasy.

bubbatime
10-12-2012, 15:15
She must be a cyborg terminator. How she was able to stand on her feet after that uppercut defies the laws of the universe. :wow:

DairyFresh
10-12-2012, 15:31
She must be a cyborg terminator. How she was able to stand on her feet after that uppercut defies the laws of the universe. :wow:

Negros are notoriously strong, even the females. Some say that the influx of negros in northern cities is what led to the adoption of the .357 magnum for police usage. Here is a nice article on police calibers: http://stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspot.com/2012/06/escalation-police-weapon-evolution-as.html

frank4570
10-12-2012, 15:45
Negros are notoriously strong, even the females. Some say that the influx of negros in northern cities is what led to the adoption of the .357 magnum for police usage. Here is a nice article on police calibers: http://stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspot.com/2012/06/escalation-police-weapon-evolution-as.html

Racist?

AK_Stick
10-12-2012, 15:48
That is an exceptionally stupid article.

tantrix
10-12-2012, 15:52
That is an exceptionally stupid article.

Come work LE down here and you'll wish you had carried the 40mm grenade launcher.

AK_Stick
10-12-2012, 15:58
I don't doubt that. But I don't think it would be because you have black people.

briarpatch
10-12-2012, 16:14
I would guess that young woman with the big mouth, had more punches than Ali by the time she started school. Nothing new to her.
She aint no coward, had more sport than a lot men I know.

cgwahl
10-12-2012, 16:19
I know, seriously!!!???!!!! How did she recover so damn quick???

Upper cuts only take off about a 1/4 of your health bar.

I think the important question is did she take her earrings off?

Russ in PA
10-12-2012, 17:03
She's one repulsive chick. But she's got a chin of iron!

A6Gator
10-12-2012, 17:04
Guess Cleveland is a lot closer to Detroit than I thought...

vikingsoftpaw
10-12-2012, 17:14
Love the way he get's up, walks like he's going to get the mail, then just wallup's her.
Best video punch ever.

She's been bred for three generations to do that.

The bus driver did keep his Pimp Hand Strong through out though... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Brucev
10-12-2012, 17:23

The driver could have simply called the police. He decided to go stupid. Now he will get to enjoy the stupid prize.

Idiots who watch to much t.v. and think they can claim they were just defending themselves rapidly find out that such crap doesn't cut any ice once they are facing charges. That's the way it is. That's the way it should be.

If this guy can't control himself, he needs to find himself another line of work. No sympathy for him or anyone like him. The bus company will fire him. He will get to have some fun with the court. He will hope and pray for a sympathetic judge otherwise he'll have to pay up for his stupidity.

Keoking
10-12-2012, 17:37
If Epic Beard Man had been on the bus, he could have beat the chick down and saved the bus driver's job.

kostnerave
10-12-2012, 18:22

He was doing his job of keeping his passengers safe by dropping that feral animal. :rofl:

Ace90
10-12-2012, 18:36
You wanna act like a man, I'm gonna treat you like a man!!!

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

concretefuzzynuts
10-12-2012, 18:37
Animals.

concretefuzzynuts
10-12-2012, 18:39

:shocked:

1-2man
10-12-2012, 18:51
"I've always said, if women want equal rights, then they can have equal lefts." :supergrin: :outtahere:

Sporaticus
10-12-2012, 19:04

If that kind of thing keeps happening, America's urban youth might learn some manners. That and the McWhoopin are a good indication that some folks know how to handle their own people.

If he had bslapped a white idiot acting like that (or maybe the screaming blonde in the McWhoopin video) I'd say more power to him.

Young punks are getting worse and worse, and they never expect to be treated appropriately by people in positions like bus driver or McD employee.

The sad thing is, a bunch of liberals will now judge his actions, and send a signal to the b---- thug that she has every right to expect to get away with that kind of behavior.

"I've always said, if women want equal rights, then they can have equal lefts." :supergrin: :outtahere:

If a lady wants to bring herself down to a mans level, she should get treated like a man.

Chances are the thugette didn't have a father in the home to discipline her.

RustyL
10-12-2012, 19:09
Glad he wasn't packing. Dayum that uppercut was awesome...:faint:

RustyL
10-12-2012, 19:10

Animals.

Sporaticus
10-12-2012, 19:10

Been nice knowing you dewd. Good luck in future endeavors, or with a different screen name.

Look at the bright side: 225 post in three years, you aren't losing too much history here.

Glad he wasn't packing. Dayum that uppercut was awesome...:faint:

I give it a :perfect10:

Berto
10-12-2012, 19:25
Aaaaaaadddddrrrrriiiiiiiiaaaaaaaannnnnnnn!!!!!!! I did iiiiit!!!!!

Snaps
10-12-2012, 19:30
A Cleveland bus driver has been suspended following the surfacing of an online viral video depicting him viciously punching a female passenger, transit officials told FoxNews.com. The 94-second video — posted on WorldstarHipHop.com and on YouTube.com — begins with an unidentified woman shouting obscenities at the bus driver.

The woman then appears to strike the bus driver, who gets up from his seat and approaches her before landing a brutal uppercut that knocks the woman down.

Just before the haymaker is thrown, someone can be heard saying on the video: “You going on the ground now.” The bus driver, who has been employed by the agency for 22 years, then physically removes the 25-year-old woman and her pink jacket from the bus. She then reboards the bus, where the two briefly continue scuffling as passengers try to end the melee.

“That’s a [expletive] female,” one passenger shouts. “I don’t care,” the bus driver responds. “She want to be a man, I’m going to treat you like a man.” Mary Shaffer, a spokeswoman for the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority, told FoxNews.com in a statement that an investigation into the Sept. 18 incident has been launched. “Upon identifying the driver, he was immediately suspended and removed from duty,” the statement read. “His behavior is absolutely unacceptable.” RTA officials apologized to customers for the incident.

he's suspended.

Snaps
10-12-2012, 19:31
Upper cuts only take off about a 1/4 of your health bar.

I think the important question is did she take her earrings off?

You never fought tyson on punchout did you? Damn thing one uppercut put you down

frizz
10-12-2012, 20:22
He must have just grazed her, because even if you are whacked to the gills on space dust, the sheer amount of "brain inside the cranium" movement should disrupt enough basic motor functions to stop any more aggressive action.

His fist made a loud smacking sound when he connected...

Sporaticus
10-12-2012, 20:47

I thought that was her jaws popping.

1-2man
10-12-2012, 20:47

Which leads me to believe it wasn't a super solid hit. A solid connection would have been more of a 'thud.'

handyman
10-12-2012, 20:51

But did she learn anything?

Snaps
10-12-2012, 20:55

doubt she or those like her are capable of learning.

Manofprint
10-12-2012, 20:55
got exactly what she was asking for.

this ^^

guanoman
10-12-2012, 21:21
Did she get what was coming? Yeah!
Did the bus driver put the smack down on her jaw? Yeah! BUT SHE DIDN"T GO DOWN FOR THE COUNT!
That chicks head must be an anvil....

Restless28
10-12-2012, 21:25
Ain't nobody got time for dat.

USMCsilver
10-12-2012, 21:30
When you make your connection audible, you know your punch is full of win! :)

Al Czervik
10-12-2012, 21:31
Ah, they joys of public transportation.

686Owner
10-12-2012, 21:36
Did anyone else ever play Mike Tyson's Punchout for Nintendo? That's what it looked like when you got the star and hit the start button and punched out Glass Joe.

SpecOpsScout
10-12-2012, 21:43
awesome...

Clutch Cargo
10-12-2012, 21:48

Better a suspension than fired. Where I retired from, that would have cost you your career. Heck, friends lost their careers for disagreeing with customers.

janice6
10-12-2012, 22:02
Hang out with thugs, get a ratchet mouth, find someone that doesn't put up with you = WIN.

guanoman
10-12-2012, 22:37
Hang out with thugs, get a ratchet mouth, find someone that doesn't put up with you = WIN.

Kinda reminds me of an old credit card commercial:

Obamaphone: Free

Bus Fare: $1.50

Getting your ass handed to you by an old guy? Priceless!

Averageman
10-12-2012, 22:45
I'm driving and you wont shut up and then you hit me?
I am going to deliver that upper cut and throw you out!
You know how many kids I dont have anymore because of That kind of sheeeit?

Just an averadge dad.

Panglоss
10-13-2012, 00:28

I think she probably did; she will think twice before behaving this way again.

Better a suspension than fired. Where I retired from, that would have cost you your career. Heck, friends lost their careers for disagreeing with customers.

Suspended as of now. Probably will be fired by one or two weeks from now.

Restless28
10-13-2012, 04:43
I love these urban "keeping it real" videos. Will someone please post up vids of all of the greatest hits???

RonS
10-13-2012, 06:00
If she has an address her mailbox is full of ads from lawyers. She will sue, the company will settle, the lawyer will make his BMW payment for a few months, she will get enough to get high for a week or so. Hopefully the driver won't get fired and it will all blow over.

DairyFresh
10-13-2012, 06:11
If she has an address her mailbox is full of ads from lawyers. She will sue, the company will settle, the lawyer will make his BMW payment for a few months, she will get enough to get high for a week or so. Hopefully the driver won't get fired and it will all blow over.

Ahhhhh yes, the cold shower of reality swirls our heated passions down the drain yet again.

paynter2
10-13-2012, 06:21
I love these urban "keeping it real" videos. Will someone please post up vids of all of the greatest hits???

Here's another 'vid'. :shocked:

I wonder if these two 'ladies' are related. You know - Sista by another Mista... :whistling:

http://observer.com/2012/09/tgif-everyone-lady-urinates-proceeds-to-take-shower-on-subway-video/

Gallium
10-13-2012, 06:44

I am Gallium, and I approve of this uppercut. :)

Gallium
10-13-2012, 06:52
To write to the bus company...

RTA Main Office
1240 W 6th Street
Cleveland, OH 44113

Phone: 216-566-5285
http://tpzweb02.gcrta.org/hiwire?.a=cCustomerComplaint

GMs email account (not by name): gm@gcrta.org

Media relations: mmccahon@gcrta.org

DairyFresh
10-13-2012, 08:40
Sent email in drivers favor.

droidfire
10-13-2012, 08:48
Another vote for the "old and weak" category.

If he was young enough for that punch to mean something the way it was delivered and the size disparity, she'd have a broken something when she woke up - if she woke up.

His all wasn't enough to put her down - she still had plenty of fight left so I don't see any grounds for an accusation of excessiveness or anything along that line.

Think that's all i'll say on this.

jpa
10-13-2012, 11:40
I couldn't tell if she was leakin but that bus driver definitely needs a fanny pack and a "I AM Mother F-er" t-shirt.....

gjk5
10-13-2012, 12:16
can we get some subtitles on that? I guess I should feel fortunate that the clip looks like a bad foreign movie to me though, I guess.....

M&P Shooter
10-13-2012, 13:00
Bus Driver Uppercuts Teen Girl In Cleveland! SPOOF - YouTube
Listen to the song at end of video:rofl:

Bilbo Bagins
10-13-2012, 13:46
When you make your connection audible, you know your punch is full of win! :)

You ain't kidding, it was loud and her head went back, so it was a solid uppercut.

gjk5
10-13-2012, 19:23
Bus Driver Uppercuts Teen Girl In Cleveland! SPOOF - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obzYqWxc3Lc)
Listen to the song at end of video:rofl:

guess I need to get out more, didn't understand that languge either.

subtitles.

M&P Shooter
10-13-2012, 19:28
guess I need to get out more, didn't understand that languge either.

subtitles.
Obama still sucks:cool:

NEOH212
10-13-2012, 19:28
Mess with the bull and get the horns.

Tough crap for her and too bad the bus driver will probably loose the job.

(In my eyes, he did what her father should have done when she was a kid.)

gjk5
10-13-2012, 19:30
Obama still sucks:cool:

LOL, lost me there.....:dunno:

RedTop
10-13-2012, 19:32
I couldn't tell if she was leakin but that bus driver definitely needs a fanny pack and a "I AM Mother F-er" t-shirt.....

:rofl::rofl:

This bus driver is the Epic Beard Man of 2012.

RedTop
10-13-2012, 19:33
Sent email in drivers favor.

+1

If I was on his jury he would walk.

Ohio Copper
10-13-2012, 20:52
Thank you, thank you...that's how it's done here in Northeast Ohio. It is a different world here.

Hell of a text-book uppercut. Guy could give lessons when he gets out of county. :whistling:

686Owner
10-13-2012, 21:23
He needs a nickname. Epic uppercut bus driver? Too long...

frank4570
10-13-2012, 21:53
I just want the address to contribute to him.

rednoved
10-13-2012, 22:03
(In my eyes, he did what her father should have done when she was a kid.)

No childhood is complete without an uppercut from your father......

dakrat
10-13-2012, 22:41
too bad it didn't cut her tongue...

The Maggy
10-13-2012, 22:55
...we made it four pages in and no one said it yet....

I'd hit it