Pelosi & Democrats Make War On Woman Combat Fighter Pilot [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Pelosi & Democrats Make War On Woman Combat Fighter Pilot

glockman66
10-13-2012, 00:45
According to the lib left, I thought only Republicans make war on women? Seems like Pelosi and the Democrats are making war on women too. This is just another battle for former Air Force Colonel Martha McSally(R) and an A-10 combat fighter pilot(300 combat hours over Iraq and Afghanistan). I hope that McSally's democrat opponents(Nancy Pelosiís House Majority PAC and Rep. Ron Barber) goes down in flames & crash/burn.

http://hotair.com/archives/2012/10/12/pelosis-pac-runs-kitchen-themed-ad-against-first-female-combat-fighter-pilot/
Pelosiís PAC runs kitchen-themed ad against first female combat fighter pilot
posted at 9:21 am on October 12, 2012 by Mary Katharine Ham

faawrenchbndr
10-13-2012, 04:15
Pelopsi is such a c@~£!

gwalchmai
10-13-2012, 04:49
Yes, Pelosi could bring so much back to country music...

kenpoprofessor
10-13-2012, 05:33
That woman really isn't who she said she is according to some commanding officers and other Warthog pilots. She actually had to RTB one time citing an emergency, and it was, she took off without fuel :shocked:. They grounded her for awhile for that.

Have a great gun carryin' Kenpo day

Clyde

fxstchewy
10-13-2012, 06:19
I wish pelosi would get on a plane to nowhere........

frank4570
10-13-2012, 06:41
Very dishonest thread topic.

They don't give a crap how she used to make a living and they don't mention it at all.
She is a politician and they disagree with her political ideas, that's all.

.264 magnum
10-13-2012, 06:54
Very dishonest thread topic.

They don't give a crap how she used to make a living and they don't mention it at all.
She is a politician and they disagree with her political ideas, that's all.

You can't possibly be that dense. Or can you?

aircarver
10-13-2012, 06:56
All things being equal ... I'd go with the A-10 pilot every time ...

Sam Spade
10-13-2012, 07:37
That woman really isn't who she said she is according to some commanding officers and other Warthog pilots. She actually had to RTB one time citing an emergency, and it was, she took off without fuel :shocked:. They grounded her for awhile for that.

Clyde

And Admiral-to-be Nimitz once ran his ship aground. So?

She still outclasses the Kentucky Fried Chicken spokesman running against her. Most notable thing he ever did was to get shot.

98LS-WON
10-13-2012, 08:46
Coming from the A-10 community, as much as I don't want a democrat elected, in this case it is the preferred option. That's as much as I'll say.

jakebrake
10-13-2012, 09:00
Yes, Pelosi could bring so much back to country music...

she just can't understand normal thought.

kenpoprofessor
10-13-2012, 14:51
And Admiral-to-be Nimitz once ran his ship aground. So?

She still outclasses the Kentucky Fried Chicken spokesman running against her. Most notable thing he ever did was to get shot.

And John McAmnesty shouldn't have been in the Navy after crashing no less than 4 jets before he went over.

Coming from the A-10 community, as much as I don't want a democrat elected, in this case it is the preferred option. That's as much as I'll say.

Yep, guess you know the stories as well. Lying, cheating, wench of a woman that will do, or say, anything to get out of trouble, or in this case, get in and stay in office.

Clyde

nursetim
10-13-2012, 15:22
Wow, sounds like a sucky choice.

M&P Shooter
10-13-2012, 15:35
It's such a shame Pelosi didn't spend the night with Tommy Morrison:whistling:

fnfalman
10-13-2012, 15:47
Is mud slinging a new technique?

railfancwb
10-13-2012, 17:17
Is mud slinging a new technique?

Not at all. It is an honored tradition in politics. But your question was probably rhetorical...