Walking Dead season 3 [Archive] - Page 2 - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Walking Dead season 3

Pages : 1 [2] 3

meathead19
11-15-2012, 17:57
OK....makes sense.

Just seems they made a point that M saw it in the corner.

Hamilton Burger
11-15-2012, 18:06
Yeah, she saw but didn't take. Guess she knew Andrea wasn't coming with?

I had the impression that bag was slap outta ammo anyway.

Sgtsaj
11-15-2012, 23:10
My biggest problem with the massacre of the troops is how they made it look so simple to ambush a group of trained military personnel. Anybody that makes it through the first day of boot camp knows how to avoid what happened in that episode.

Andy W
11-16-2012, 00:02
Anyone else think it was strange that the chopper a few episodes back was a Huey? I thought the Army got rid of all of the ones they still had several years ago. Wouldn't a blackhawk or Kiowa have been more likely? Or do they still have some working Hueys stashed somewhere?

RicoGordo
11-16-2012, 02:00
Anyone else think it was strange that the chopper a few episodes back was a Huey? I thought the Army got rid of all of the ones they still had several years ago. Wouldn't a blackhawk or Kiowa have been more likely? Or do they still have some working Hueys stashed somewhere?
Guard unit?

RicoGordo
11-16-2012, 02:16
No sir, that what folks who didn't have much use for morals to begin with have learned.

Glad to see they held such a high place with you.

This is obnoxious that you make personal attacks based on a discussion about a fantasy TV show.

In the collapse of civilization, the law of the jungle takes over. If you want to take the moral high ground, do not expect to survive.

Think of the subsistence farmers who were thrown off of their land in the Colombian civil war and forced to move to the cities and find work. No work means no money which means no food for their starving children. They can take the "high road" and let their children go hungry or they can steal food.

Horrible choice, but it isn't so easy to condemn him, is it?

cgwahl
11-16-2012, 02:22

Maybe in that area, that is what they use.

More realistic reason however could be that it is a TV show on a limited budget so that could be all they had access to or could afford and since most people probably wouldn't notice they probably decided to focus their money towards make-up and not to the helicopter.

Another possibility is the people working on the show probably didn't know any better as well.

Magnus2131
11-16-2012, 11:57
http://i436.photobucket.com/albums/qq90/Magnus2131/rick1.jpg?t=1353092033

Magnus2131
11-16-2012, 11:58
http://i436.photobucket.com/albums/qq90/Magnus2131/redneck.jpg?t=1353091884

Chuck TX
11-16-2012, 12:48
http://i436.photobucket.com/albums/qq90/Magnus2131/redneck.jpg?t=1353091884

Always thought it was funny that they had to add a couple rednecks to the show. Daryl & Merle aren't in the comic at all IIRC.

PaulMason
11-16-2012, 13:29
Always thought it was funny that they had to add a couple rednecks to the show. Daryl & Merle aren't in the comic at all IIRC.

So, rednecks don't survive in the comics set in the south? That is almost as believable as Zombies.

Magnus2131
11-16-2012, 14:48
Usually the only way they have Southerners in TV and Movies is to portray them as backward, toothless, racist and evil Christians.

Durden
11-16-2012, 22:01
I quit watching this series this season.

They should have just killed it off after the 2nd season.

It's become awful.

But for the same reasons that crappy sequels to movies are made ($$$), they'll keep on keepin' on.

NeverMore1701
11-16-2012, 22:30

It's become awful.

But for the same reasons that crappy sequels to movies are made ($$$), they'll keep on keepin' on.

Really? I think it's much better this season than last.

Magnus2131
11-16-2012, 22:51

It's become awful.

Awful how?:dunno:

tsmo1066
11-16-2012, 23:58
My biggest problem with the massacre of the troops is how they made it look so simple to ambush a group of trained military personnel. Anybody that makes it through the first day of boot camp knows how to avoid what happened in that episode.

It makes sense when you think about it. They were out in the open because they had set up to defend against zombies, not living people with guns. Cover and concealment are great against shooters, but put you at a severe disadvantage when dealing with zombies who move quietly and hunt by smell. Plenty of open area around you, on the other hand, makes it harder for the walkers to get close undetected and gives the NG guys clear fields of fire to engage any that come wandering up.

They also wanted to be clearly visible from the air so their buddies in the helicopter could find them when the chopper returned.

Durden
11-17-2012, 00:05
Awful how?:dunno:

The characters are all far more one-dimensional and less rounded, every episode is just dreary and drones on without there being respites of hope and more human elements, the whole governor thing is very contrived and artificial in a sense beyond how it was meant to be conveyed (the water tanks with trophies is just pointles)...it's just getting old and there's not really any aspirational goal in the plot that is worthy of watching.

In prior seasons, every episode left me wanting to desperately find out what was to unfold next, and now, I already know...more of the same old, same old that was in the previous episode.

rednoved
11-17-2012, 00:25
The characters are all far more one-dimensional and less rounded, every episode is just dreary and drones on without there being respites of hope and more human elements, the whole governor thing is very contrived and artificial in a sense beyond how it was meant to be conveyed (the water tanks with trophies is just pointles)...it's just getting old and there's not really any aspirational goal in the plot that is worthy of watching.

In prior seasons, every episode left me wanting to desperately find out what was to unfold next, and now, I already know...more of the same old, same old that was in the previous episode.

I think Days of our Lives or the Young and the Restless might suit you better.

Last season was full of crap that I could have done without. Marital issues between Rick and Lori. Who is the father of Lori's baby. Glen trying to get Hershels approval to be with his daughter Maggie. I don't care about the drama the women and children bring to the show. Treat the zombie apocalypse like the Titanic.....women and children go first.

WarEagle 1
11-17-2012, 07:41
I think Days of our Lives or the Young and the Restless might suit you better.

:rofl:

Carrys
11-17-2012, 11:18
How many of Rick's group have died?

How many of the Governor's group have died?

Game. Set. Match. Any more hot air outta you and the bandits will have to adjust for windage come Z-Day. :tongueout:

That you seem to believe the group who has had less deaths....as far as you know, is the better group shows me the depths of your ability to reason.

You don't have a clue as to how many folk have died under the govs tutelage. You see only what he wants ya to see, not what he's really doing.

IMO, everyone who has died under Rick's leadership has made their own bed. Did as they wanted, what they thought was right, and how they wanted to do things............and it got them killed, just as it should have. It's always nice......and a bit funny for me to hear you guys who have never experienced anything even close to a break down of society try to explain how it will definitely effect everyone.

You take the gov, I'll stick with Rick.

This is obnoxious that you make personal attacks based on a discussion about a fantasy TV show.

In the collapse of civilization, the law of the jungle takes over. If you want to take the moral high ground, do not expect to survive.

Think of the subsistence farmers who were thrown off of their land in the Colombian civil war and forced to move to the cities and find work. No work means no money which means no food for their starving children. They can take the "high road" and let their children go hungry or they can steal food.

Horrible choice, but it isn't so easy to condemn him, is it?

Please oh gifted one, tell me more about what it will be like with the "collapse of civilization", eh? Tell me more about how people will react.....how they will behave......and how they will dismiss morals and that old high road. In your opinion that is.

Yeah, tell me.:rofl:

My opinion is.....people such as yourself and others.....who think they'll survive by practicing the "law of the jungle" will be gone rather quickly. So sorry.

klmmicro
11-17-2012, 11:28
It will be interesting to see what happens when both groups meet. On the one hand, you have a group of individuals that have banded together to ensure survival. Each is dependent on the other, but can act as individuals.

Another group appears to have surrendered their individual power and is relying on a small group to make the decision for them.

The series has not let on entirely everything happening within the Governor's group. It looks tranquil for the most part, but little snippets show that there are some seriously messed up things happening. There are undercurrents that most participants are either completely unaware of or are willingly ignoring.

klmmicro
11-17-2012, 11:33
So, rednecks don't survive in the comics set in the south? That is almost as believable as Zombies.

Zombies DO exist...I see them stumble out of the local bars every Friday and Saturday at around 0200. They stumble around, they attempt to maul people and they cannot seem to think through their actions beyond about 30 seconds...Zombies!

Gunhaver
11-18-2012, 17:10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cOlznuyPOeM

closetoreality
11-18-2012, 17:17
I just want to see Andrea naked, I really don't care about the rest of the show.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire (http://www.outdoorhub.com/mobile/)

Glockdude1
11-18-2012, 17:19
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cOlznuyPOeM

:rofl:

Loved it!!

LASTRESORT20
11-18-2012, 19:05
~ "Are we Having Fun Yet?" ~

Here we go.....

Javelin377
11-19-2012, 16:56
I can't believe that no one has said anything about Andrea and the Gov.

Hope Michone and Rick go kick Merele and the gov ass

smokin762
11-19-2012, 17:26
Wow. I guess it didnít take much Zombie blood and guts to cover Michoneís scent of a live human. I was kind of surprised at that.

In the first season, Rick covered himself with it. I guess a little goes a long way. :dunno:

tony4311
11-19-2012, 18:05
I'd say she was pretty covered. Eviscerating a person and it spilled out face to stomach. That's not a small amount.

Not really a fan of what they're doing with Andrea compared to the book. She smarter/better as a person. They didn't have much choice though since in the book she was in a relationship with Dale and he lived...longer.

Restless28
11-19-2012, 18:08
I'm guessing Andrea is doomed. I can see her playing the role of the comic girl who puts the Gov down and then is zombie fodder.

FireForged
11-19-2012, 18:16
All I can say is that I am already tired of the "sword chick"... all her stomping around and sneering at everything. Its like the went and found someone who cant act at all but gave them 3 sword stance lessons and just told them to look all pissed off all the time so it will detract from your lack of acting.

Restless28
11-19-2012, 18:26
All I can say is that I am already tired of the "sword chick"... all her stomping around and sneering at everything. Its like the went and found someone who cant act at all but gave them 3 sword stance lessons and just told them to look all pissed off all the time so it will detract from your lack of acting.

That's the comic version.

Javelin377
11-20-2012, 05:20
Yeah I agree that Andrea is heading down the wrong road. Most likely she is going to want to live in Woodbury, at least if she doesn't figure the gov out.

Anyone watch the Talking Dead? Sara Silverman was one of the guest this week. I don't think she had eve watched the show. She has no manners and is rude.

sharpshooter
11-20-2012, 05:43
Andrea has a pattern of hooking up with the bad guy, who gets killed.

eruby
11-20-2012, 05:55
Wow. I guess it didn’t take much Zombie blood and guts to cover Michone’s scent of a live human. I was kind of surprised at that.

In the first season, Rick covered himself with it. I guess a little goes a long way. :dunno:'A little dab'll do ya' :cool:

Plus, Michonne is exceedingly thin, so less body area. :supergrin:

eracer
11-20-2012, 05:59
In the collapse of civilization, the law of the jungle takes over. If you want to take the moral high ground, do not expect to survive.How ironic that someone named 'Rico' has the philosophy of Shane.

cangler
11-20-2012, 06:45
Yeah I agree that Andrea is heading down the wrong road. Most likely she is going to want to live in Woodbury, at least if she doesn't figure the gov out.

Anyone watch the Talking Dead? Sara Silverman was one of the guest this week. I don't think she had eve watched the show. She has no manners and is rude.

Yeah Andrea is making bad choices, don't really care if she dies at this point. Her judgement is horrible.

As for Sara Silverman, that beach is a joke.... one of the most obnoxious liberals on TV. If she was on the last Talking Dead, I'll have to skip that one.

*ASH*... please, we need our fix!! :rofl:

eracer
11-20-2012, 06:50
Yeah Andrea is making bad choices, don't really care if she dies at this point. Her judgement is horrible.

As for Sara Silverman, that beach is a joke.... one of the most obnoxious liberals on TV. If she was on the last Talking Dead, I'll have to skip that one.

*ASH*... please, we need our fix!! :rofl:You're one of the wheelchair riders in this video, aren't you? :wavey:

Sarah Silverman - 4. You're Gonna Die Soon - YouTube

cangler
11-20-2012, 06:57
dude, don't ruin the thread with that trash!

meathead19
11-20-2012, 07:27
What was that on the floor between Rick and the z that allegedly ate Lori?

They show "it" for about 2 seconds...right after he picks the bullet off the floor.

Is that Lori's head? Pile of clothes?

RicoGordo
11-20-2012, 07:30
How ironic that someone named 'Rico' has the philosophy of Shane.

Oh, that's just rich!

Seriously, that's not a philosophy. It is just what will happen.

RicoGordo
11-20-2012, 07:34

*ASH*... please, we need our fix!! :rofl:
Sarah has a pretty face and a smokin' bod. It would look even better if she would ditched the obnoxious personality.

RicoGordo
11-20-2012, 07:54
Please oh gifted one, tell me more about what it will be like with the "collapse of civilization", eh? Tell me more about how people will react.....how they will behave......and how they will dismiss morals and that old high road. In your opinion that is.

Yeah, tell me.:rofl:

My opinion is.....people such as yourself and others.....who think they'll survive by practicing the "law of the jungle" will be gone rather quickly. So sorry.

You have your opinion. I have mine.

Difference is, I don't become angry when someone's guess about a story is different from mine. I bet you were a joy in literature classes.

Do you become enraged when the grocery store is out of your favorite ice cream?

Shockem841
11-20-2012, 09:46
Am I the only one that wants to see maggie naked?

Magnus2131
11-20-2012, 09:53
Andrea is acting like she is drugged.

smokin762
11-20-2012, 10:10

No, your not. :supergrin:

cgwahl
11-20-2012, 10:22

Wouldn't that be interesting.

Mushinto
11-20-2012, 10:28
... Anyone watch the Talking Dead? Sara Silverman was one of the guest this week. I don't think she had eve watched the show. She has no manners and is rude.

She is fantastic until she opens her mouth.

I doubt there are many who do not.

Hines57
11-20-2012, 10:30
I guess the obvious question is which side will Daryl come down on, with the group or with Merle?

He seems to have really become part of the group, and even more so if he hooks up with Carol. But he still seems to have thoughts about Merle.

My guess? Daryl will have to kill Merle.

G29Reload
11-20-2012, 11:28
I can't believe that no one has said anything about Andrea and the Gov.

No side boobage. Need it too, she's got a stellar rack. Me LIKE!

Would bang. Several times and get number.

G29Reload
11-20-2012, 11:30

yep, major attitude problem. Getting old. We are not impressed.
Would NOT bang, either.

G29Reload
11-20-2012, 11:31

Nothing new. Bit of a princess, that's her stock in trade.

G29Reload
11-20-2012, 11:34

Gov apparently has a stash of good bourbon. Been sharin it with her.

Some rules never change even in the z apocalypse. Keep likker in the house in case wimmens come over.:supergrin:

G29Reload
11-20-2012, 11:37
He seems to have really become part of the group, and even more so if he hooks up with Carol.

He's her hero. She's already been dropping hints. tick tock.

PaulMason
11-20-2012, 12:22
What is it with Daryl's fixation with Carol? Some of the Zs are more appealing.

Carrys
11-20-2012, 12:44
You have your opinion. I have mine.

Difference is, I don't become angry when someone's guess about a story is different from mine. I bet you were a joy in literature classes.

Do you become enraged when the grocery store is out of your favorite ice cream?

And you think this is angry?:shocked:

You got that from a few typed posts did ya? Just because we differ in opinions, eh?

Pray tell, how did you reach that conclusion my friend? Nothing near it. An opinion that differs from yours isn't automatically an angry one, just a different one.

If this is an example of how you will and can put into use interpersonal communication skills when the time comes.....Gee Mo Nee, my prayers.:wavey:

Javelin377
11-20-2012, 12:50
^^^^^

Dude I really like this thread. Please don't cloud it up with a bunch of your feminine feelings.

RicoGordo
11-20-2012, 12:53
And you think this is angry?:shocked:

You got that from a few typed posts did ya? Just because we differ in opinions, eh?

Pray tell, how did you reach that conclusion my friend? Nothing near it. An opinion that differs from yours isn't automatically an angry one, just a different one.

If this is an example of how you will and can put into use interpersonal communication skills when the time comes.....Gee Mo Nee, my prayers.:wavey:

Making things personal, as you do, generally indicates anger. This is especially true since we are discussing a TV show.

RicoGordo
11-20-2012, 12:54
^^^^^

Dude I really like this thread. Please don't cloud it up with a bunch of your feminine feelings.

Do you think he's feeling "not so fresh?"

EDIT: Speaking of that, I wonder how Rick's group feels about that since they don't get to take many baths.

RicoGordo
11-20-2012, 13:22
Ever since she was Bela Talbot on Supernatural!

RicoGordo
11-20-2012, 13:27

Lauren Cohan has disrobed for the camera. Google images is your friend, pervert!

cangler
11-20-2012, 13:37
My guess? Daryl will have to kill Merle.

My thoughts exactly, don't think we can have peace with Merle alive, his intentions are quite different from Daryl. They may be brothers, but not alike.

Glockdude1
11-20-2012, 15:50

:wavey:

Narkcop
11-20-2012, 16:35
I too do not care for the sword chick, I wouldn't have cared if Merele had shot her. I am also sick of Andrea and wouldn't mind if a biter got her.:dunno:

cangler
11-20-2012, 16:56
I like Michonne, but if I make that obvious... they will kill her off, so I can't talk about her!

expatman
11-20-2012, 17:09
I like Michonne, but if I make that obvious... they will kill her off, so I can't talk about her!

I can't stand her character. What are the odds that a black woman in Georgia knows how to correctly use a samarai sword? They make her out to be some "Rasta-ninja-rai" or something like that and it just looks ridiculous. It is like they are adding a super hero-like character to the show to mix in with the normal people. It just does not seem to fit IMO.

I also hate how she always has that stupid scowl on her face as if she is some real bad arse or something and can't even give people the time of day when they talk to her.

Did I say I don't like her character?

cgwahl
11-20-2012, 17:23
I can't stand her character. What are the odds that a black woman in Georgia knows how to correctly use a samarai sword? They make her out to be some "Rasta-ninja-rai" or something like that and it just looks ridiculous. It is like they are adding a super hero-like character to the show to mix in with the normal people. It just does not seem to fit IMO.

I also hate how she always has that stupid scowl on her face as if she is some real bad arse or something and can't even give people the time of day when they talk to her.

Did I say I don't like her character?

In the comics, they explained her knowing how to use swords because she fenced in college (swords, not selling stolen watches). The sword in question she took from a neighbor kids house shortly after her boyfriends friend got bitten. When she returned she was attacked and took their arms and jaw and chained them.

I can't speak for whether or not they'll get rid of her or not...will ultimately depend on how hated she is I suppose. But in the comic, she is popular and still breathing. Can't say the same for others.

PaulMason
11-20-2012, 17:29
In the comics, they explained her knowing how to use swords because she fenced in college (swords, not selling stolen watches).

I'm no expert but fencing uses one hand and is about poking not slashing.

expatman
11-20-2012, 17:31
From now on I will only refer to her as Rasta-ninja-rai. Not Machonne.

So she was a trained fencer. I can see that but the way she uses that sword does not support her fencing skills. She wields it as if she is a Rasta-ninja-rai. LOL!

cgwahl
11-20-2012, 17:40

I know, that's just how they explained it.

cgwahl
11-20-2012, 17:42
From now on I will only refer to her as Rasta-ninja-rai. Not Machonne.

So she was a trained fencer. I can see that but the way she uses that sword does not support her fencing skills. She wields it as if she is a Rasta-ninja-rai. LOL!

Maybe black fencers automatically make good samurais like all Asians know Kung-Fu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iv8QDN_-cEE

PaulMason
11-20-2012, 17:50
Maybe black fencers automatically make good samurais like all Asians know Kung-Fu.

Let's not go down that road and get this thread closed no matter how much fun it would be.

TBO
11-20-2012, 18:06
Didn't anyone point out that when the Governor killed off the guard guys, he shot the last one on the run at long distance with an M4 with no rear site?

Sent from the capacitor of my Taser using Tapatalk 2

expatman
11-20-2012, 18:08
Yes that was pointed out I believe.

Restless28
11-20-2012, 18:46
Y'all do know this is fiction based on comics?

Lighten up.

expatman
11-20-2012, 18:53
Of course I know that. I am just sharing my comment about the show. I even made a joke (bad joke) about her sword skills. I am as lightened up as can be brother.

NeverMore1701
11-20-2012, 18:55
Just watched the lastest, was good. I'd say the group has a better chance with Michonne (sp?) than Glen and Maggie :rofl:

RicoGordo
11-20-2012, 18:57
My thoughts exactly, don't think we can have peace with Merle alive, his intentions are quite different from Daryl. They may be brothers, but not alike.

I noticed that after the massacre of the soldiers, Merle had a very uneasy look on his face. It seemed to have an element of "what have I done" to it.

Chuck TX
11-20-2012, 19:53
Just watched the lastest, was good. I'd say the group has a better chance with Michonne (sp?) than Glen and Maggie :rofl:

Yeah, but what's the point of surviving if there aren't any hot chicks?

Restless28
11-20-2012, 19:56
I noticed that after the massacre of the soldiers, Merle had a very uneasy look on his face. It seemed to have an element of "what have I done" to it.

He had no problem with Neal, though.

He also beats Glenn next week.

Javelin377
11-20-2012, 20:12
He had no problem with Neal, though.

He also beats Glenn next week.

We assume he beats Glenn. I never actually saw any contact made on the previews.

Hamilton Burger
11-20-2012, 21:07

Sabre fencing is a bit different... allows the fencer to score with the blade's edge, as long as the opponent's target area is contacted. Hence a more sweeping attack.

Neither here nor there, but I was under the impression that Mich and Andrea had been doin' a little jousting?

TBO
11-20-2012, 21:31
Yes that was pointed out I believe.

Just went through the t head, no mention of it until me.

*ASH*
11-20-2012, 22:06
glen gets beat and andrew gets killed . rick and daryl and michonne head for woodbury , in last episode until the next part of season a mini showdown rick and his group win the first battle then cliffhanger , the governor gets the baby to replace his daughter , the gov continues into first part of season 4 . then gets offed

the timetables are not set . the cliffhanger well you'll see . near end of season 3 morgan makes his appearance but its not for long :whistling:

RicoGordo
11-21-2012, 00:04

What's a t head?

NeverMore1701
11-21-2012, 00:42
What's a t head?

T-Dawg, once Michonne gets through with him...

:tongueout:

cangler
11-21-2012, 06:15
glen gets beat and andrew gets killed . rick and daryl and michonne head for woodbury , in last episode until the next part of season a mini showdown rick and his group win the first battle then cliffhanger , the governor gets the baby to replace his daughter , the gov continues into first part of season 4 . then gets offed

the timetables are not set . the cliffhanger well you'll see . near end of season 3 morgan makes his appearance but its not for long :whistling:

DUDE!! You're blowing my mind......:wow: This is crazy! HURRY UP AND KILL MERLE PLEASE!

wait wait.... who is andrew, or do you mean andrea?

expatman
11-21-2012, 06:37

I am part of a similar thread in a different forum. I must have my memory between the two mixed up. My mistake.

Stompy
11-21-2012, 06:59
I've read the comic, which gives me a vague idea what is habout to happen. I hope the writers decide NOT to follow the comic's story line with the prisoners at Woodbury. Its very dark and heartbreaking.

What do you think will happen at Woodbury?

BEER
11-21-2012, 08:07
What do you think will happen at Woodbury?

the entire show is going to tank. we're about to see a whole lotta human on human drama with just a hint of zombies for ambiance.

i like the show but unfortunately in the background i'm seeing construction crews building a giant aquarium and a ramp.

smokin762
11-21-2012, 08:33

A womanís hotness can only be compared to other women. If there isnít any other available women around, 3ís become 10ís very quickly. :whistling:

As a joke with friends I tell them, some woman are going to be smoking hot if anything bad was to happen. Women will lower their standards for me too. :supergrin:

FFR Spyder GT
11-21-2012, 09:28

+1!

She's a Billie Badbutt! Plus she's knows something isn't right with the Gov'r.

Spyder

Chuck TX
11-21-2012, 10:37

Carol is probably the only woman in his life that didn't smack him around. Remember when he was wounded while looking for Sofia? When he was bed ridden Carol reached to touch him and he flinched like he was expecting a beating. Receiving kindness for once can go a long ways.

Plus it's the Zombie Apocalypse. Call me crazy, but if the choice is between zip and a nice lady with a Sinead O'Connor haircut, cue up "Nothing Compares to You" because I'm getting down.

Javelin377
11-21-2012, 11:39
Plus it's the Zombie Apocalypse. Call me crazy, but if the choice is between zip and a nice lady with a Sinead O'Connor haircut, cue up "Nothing Compares to You" because I'm getting down.

You owe me a keyboard.

ilgunguygt
11-21-2012, 12:46

There was two seperate threads going on here about the walking dead, it was mentioned in one of them. I remember the discussion because I commented on it too.

ilgunguygt
11-21-2012, 12:59
There ya go, TBO

http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1450005

JFrame
11-22-2012, 13:08
You owe me a keyboard.

+1 :rofl:

Javelin377
11-25-2012, 12:13
Ready for tonight!!

Chuck TX
11-25-2012, 14:38
Should be interesting to see how Michonne gets along with group.

earl simmons
11-25-2012, 14:40
I can't stand her character. What are the odds that a black woman in Georgia knows how to correctly use a samarai sword?

I'd say they're better than the odds of a zombie apocalypse occurring. And way better than the odds of a zombie apocalypse occurring during which no one utters the word 'zombie'.

expatman
11-25-2012, 14:43
I'd say they're better than the odds of a zombie apocalypse occurring. And way better than the odds of a zombie apocalypse occurring during which no one utters the word 'zombie'.

Tis is true.

She still annoys me with her continuous, angry scowl, as if she hates everyone and thinks of herself as some super Rastaninjarai.

Hope she gets killed off.

tony4311
11-25-2012, 17:12
yeah or it's just because she was on her own so long that she doesn't trust anybody not because she things she's some badass.

LASTRESORT20
11-25-2012, 17:16
Should be interesting to see how Michonne gets along with group.

`I think so also...I think she will do just fine with the group.

cangler
11-25-2012, 17:26
I am ready for Michonne to join the group and help kick some butt!

Javelin377
11-25-2012, 20:05
Great episode !!

LASTRESORT20
11-25-2012, 20:10
Great episode !!

Yes it was.....Tired of the sleazy "Governor" & the BS he gets away with & him messin with Blondie....time for him to die....slowely.:supergrin:

cangler
11-25-2012, 20:12
What's up with the dude in the barn looking building under the covers, did he just wake up from a 2 year coma??? He was out of it as if he didn't know what was going on outside. Oookay..

Restless28
11-25-2012, 20:21
Why in the hell didn't Michonne tell the group about Merle and Andrea?

Plot hole, for sure.

I think Rick saw himself in Michonne in the cabin. Be prepared for a long winter break and letdown next week.

JimIsland
11-25-2012, 20:42
Glenn has turned into a tough little sob and Andrea's ass looked fine in that thong!!

r3dot
11-25-2012, 20:55
Why in the hell didn't Michonne tell the group about Merle and Andrea?

Plot hole, for sure.

She doesn't know they know each other...

LASTRESORT20
11-25-2012, 20:55
What's up with the dude in the barn looking building under the covers, did he just wake up from a 2 year coma??? He was out of it as if he didn't know what was going on outside. Oookay..

Ya..that was strange....just an out of touch fool? (Paranoid Hermit)

"Talking dead" should explain it hopefully coming on in 4 minutes..

r3dot
11-25-2012, 20:56
and maggie is smokin'

cangler
11-25-2012, 20:57
Glenn has turned into a tough little sob and Andrea's ass looked fine in that thong!!

I have a feeling that was a double for that little glimpse.

Fox184
11-25-2012, 21:36
At the beginning of the season there was a future scene showing Rick and the Governor outside of the Prison speaking. I wonder if that scene will be towards the end of next weeks mid-season finale?

r3dot
11-25-2012, 22:04
Yeah, I remember that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Diesel McBadass
11-25-2012, 22:27
looks like a gunfight in woodbury, going to be cool.

Agent6-3/8
11-25-2012, 22:32
Couple of observations...

First, what's up with people wearing forward cant, strong side holsters as crossdraws?

Second, I also find it to be a big plot hole that Michonne didn't mention Andrea to the group. They spent 8-9 months together so you'd think that over that time Andrea would have told her about her lost group and mentioned some by name.

Yes, Michonne's constant angry scowl is annoying.

Cleburne
11-26-2012, 00:57
Another great episode, hope the governor gets his soon.

cgwahl
11-26-2012, 01:05
At the beginning of the season there was a future scene showing Rick and the Governor outside of the Prison speaking. I wonder if that scene will be towards the end of next weeks mid-season finale?

If I recall correctly they just edited it to look that way. The spilled blood line was to the guy that ended up getting an axe in his head.

cgwahl
11-26-2012, 01:54
Was kind of disappointed with this episode. It wasn't filler, but nothing really exceptional either. Mostly just making sure to get all the chess pieces where they need to be. And even that felt rushed.

Mid-season finale should be pretty good though. Should be pretty easy to get Woodbury riled up to attack the prison after that episode.

Javelin377
11-26-2012, 05:28
Gov is sending a crew to check out the prison while all the prison muscle (except Carl) are gone to Woodbury.

cangler
11-26-2012, 05:58
Mostly just making sure to get all the chess pieces where they need to be. And even that felt rushed.

I thought it seemed a bit rushed too! Michonne is still hurt, she won't be nearly as effective.

Gov is sending a crew to check out the prison while all the prison muscle (except Carl) are gone to Woodbury.

That's what I am worried about it... and that's where the opportunity lies of kidnapping the newborn baby. (as ASH has already mentioned)

Narkcop
11-26-2012, 05:59
I just want to see the Guv'nor and Merle die a painful walker bitten death before they are shot in the head!!

cangler
11-26-2012, 06:03
I just want to see the Guv'nor and Merle die a painful walker bitten death before they are shot in the head!!
I agree, look forward to that. But, as previously mentioned The Governor supposely doesn't get that chance this season.:crying: We don't know about Merle's fate yet.

eracer
11-26-2012, 06:06
I have a feeling that was a double for that little glimpse.
My first thought as well.

But who really cares? It's not 'Andrea's ass' that gets the boys twitching... It's 'an ass.'

John Rambo
11-26-2012, 06:10
Uninspiring episode. But the next one looks to be good.

cangler
11-26-2012, 06:11
My first thought as well.

But who really cares? It's not 'Andrea's ass' that gets the boys twitching... It's 'an ass.'

I'm sure the actress wants the audience to think it was her body :supergrin:

Javelin377
11-26-2012, 06:29
I figure Glen and Maggie now have a reason to want to kill the Gov.

cangler
11-26-2012, 06:33
I figure Glen and Maggie now have a reason to want to kill the Gov.

Oh yes, The Gov and Merle are good as dead in their minds... given the chance I am sure they wouldn't hesitate.

PaulMason
11-26-2012, 06:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by cangler http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=19668817#post19668817)

Ya..that was strange....just an out of touch fool? (Paranoid Hermit)

"Talking dead" should explain it hopefully coming on in 4 minutes..

Did they explain it? It was strange that that guy was living surrounded by Zs.

I think they put him in there so the sword chick could kill him to show she was a bad ass.

John Rambo
11-26-2012, 07:23
I'm sure the actress wants the audience to think it was her body :supergrin:

That actress ain't nothin' to scoff at, but the body double had a figure on her that could end wars.

Javelin377
11-26-2012, 07:45
^^^^

True statement

fnfalman
11-26-2012, 08:46
Second, I also find it to be a big plot hole that Michonne didn't mention Andrea to the group. They spent 8-9 months together so you'd think that over that time Andrea would have told her about her lost group and mentioned some by name.

They may have talked about it, but it doesn't mean that Michonne would have faces to go with names. It's not like they have iPhones with Facebook apps.

G29Reload
11-26-2012, 08:59
That actress ain't nothin' to scoff at, but the body double had a figure on her that could end wars.

What that scene in the bedroom wasnt Holden from behind? Why would they use a double? Shes stellar in her own right...from behind, great cupcakes..and those lips....

Diesel McBadass
11-26-2012, 12:54
rumor is tyrese will be introduced next episode, he should be a good character

John Rambo
11-26-2012, 13:01
What that scene in the bedroom wasnt Holden from behind? Why would they use a double? Shes stellar in her own right...from behind, great cupcakes..and those lips....

Um, why else? Because she didn't want to be filmed grinding on a guy half nekked, I bet.

cangler
11-26-2012, 13:29
rumor is tyrese will be introduced next episode, he should be a good character
What's he about?

cgwahl
11-26-2012, 14:08
What's he about?

Comic spoiler:
I can't recall when he joined the group (I think after they left Atlanta), but in the comics, he was a former football player that was part of Ricks group.

He helped clean out the prison and was believed dead at one point during the cleanup. Him and Carol got close (her husband wasn't in the comics if I recall correctly).

His daughter and her boyfriend committed suicide in the prison. Was where they learned that when you die, you become a zombie.

He later left Carol for Michonne after she entered the picture. Carol started to slowly go nuts because of this and tried to commit suicide. Later after being rejected by Lori she would commit suicide again by letting a zombie bite her.

Before the final prison battle, Tyrese ended up getting killed (beheaded) by the Governor in front of the prison after getting captured.

Jon_R
11-26-2012, 14:20
Merle tells Governor he killed her and then said person shows up next episode looking alive and all I think someone is going to lose a little trust. One of them wont survive the disagreement on that issue.

Let's see Gov kills Merle then Daryl kills Gov for killing Bro. Then camp is a little awkward given the beating of Glen.

Or

Merle kills Gov then Daryl kill brother for what he did to his friends...

Hailstorm
11-26-2012, 15:21
I just hope Glen gets some payback. I could loan him a potato peeler.

Javelin377
11-26-2012, 15:31
I just hope Glen gets some payback. I could loan him a potato peeler.

Loan??

I'd give him one that he could just keep.

Haven't thought much about who's gonna off Merele. I guess Daryl would be the pick but, gov or Michone might be in the hunt also.

cgwahl
11-26-2012, 15:37
Loan??

I'd give him one that he could just keep.

Haven't thought much about who's gonna off Merele. I guess Daryl would be the pick but, gov or Michone might be in the hunt also.

Merle is a survivor...I think the only one that would be able to kill him is Daryl.

cangler
11-26-2012, 15:41
Merle tells Governor he killed her and then said person shows up next episode looking alive and all I think someone is going to lose a little trust. One of them wont survive the disagreement on that issue.

Let's see Gov kills Merle then Daryl kills Gov for killing Bro. Then camp is a little awkward given the beating of Glen.

Or

Merle kills Gov then Daryl kill brother for what he did to his friends...

I think you're onto something here except for The Gov supposedly stays alive the rest of the season. The Gov may kill Merle once he realizes that Michonne is still alive. Meanwhile the assault prison group is already at Woodbury getting ready to attack, but Merle gets a small group together to go check out the prison. There is not much defense at the prison at this point, so Merle is able to kidnap the newborn baby for more leverage on Rick. He ends up giving the baby to The Gov, or the Gov takes the baby away (maybe by killing Merle). The Gov is heart broken because Michonne kills his walker daughter (once she discovers her)... so he looks at the baby as his daughter's replacement. Now, this is merely a personal prediction from what ASH has already revealed with the spoilers. I am concerned about the safety of the group that's at the prison, Merle is cold and will kill innocent people to gain for himself.

smokin762
11-26-2012, 16:38
In the previews, Andrea looks like she was taking up arms against Rick and the gang at the wall. Maybe she doesnít know itís them. Or maybe she is bitter about them leaving her at the farm. Either way, she looked ticked. This should be interesting.

smokin762
11-26-2012, 16:39
If Rick and the gang take over the town of Woodberry, is that the end of the show? :dunno:

LASTRESORT20
11-26-2012, 16:43
If Rick and the gang take over the town of Woodberry, is that the end of the show? :dunno:

`No...The "Governer" comes back as a Zombie:pjmn:

smokin762
11-26-2012, 16:51
`No...The "Governer" comes back as a Zombie:pjmn:

They should make him fight in the ring with Merle. All zombies get to keep their teeth. :supergrin:

PaulMason
11-26-2012, 16:52
http://www.walkingdeadforums.com/forum/f138/andreas-thong-5144-7.html

Trust me

Diesel McBadass
11-26-2012, 20:56
What's he about?

hes supposed to be badass, and ricks right hand man, kind of like how daryl is now. Hes tough, kills walkers like crazy. Itll be cool. Hes black though so theyll end up killing oscar. Oscar shows up, kill t dog, tyrese shows up, kill oscar. Its the formula.

tony4311
11-26-2012, 23:24
well yeah, only one token black guy allowed. In the books he was a former NFL player.

Mushinto
11-26-2012, 23:26
hes supposed to be badass, and ricks right hand man, kind of like how daryl is now. Hes tough, kills walkers like crazy. Itll be cool. Hes black though so theyll end up killing oscar. Oscar shows up, kill t dog, tyrese shows up, kill oscar. Its the formula.

So, basically you are saying that Black Guys are the "Red Shirts" of the Walking Dead?

Restless28
11-27-2012, 05:31
Tyreese isn't coming. I think Darryl sorta filled this character in. No need for Tyreese now.

PaulMason
11-27-2012, 06:53

It crossed my mind when T Bone was killed that it was done because there were too many black characters in the show - T Bone, Sword Chick, Prison guy - T Bone had to go.

31% of Georgia is Black so two black characters isn't too far off.

Diesel McBadass
11-27-2012, 06:54
i forgot the actor seen around the set they think will be tyreese but i think he actually is former nfl.

Sam Spade
11-27-2012, 07:08
i forgot the actor seen around the set they think will be tyreese but i think he actually is former nfl.

Bubba Smith?

Glockdude1
11-27-2012, 08:17
Bubba Smith?

Bubba Smith passed away August 3, 2011.

:cool:

Sam Spade
11-27-2012, 08:21

Of course he did.

Brilliant casting.

Javelin377
11-28-2012, 08:46

How else would he become a walker??

Glockdude1
11-28-2012, 11:31
How else would he become a walker??

You're right!!

Quick, look out behind you!!

:tongueout:

Fox184
11-28-2012, 12:34
Tyreese isn't coming. I think Darryl sorta filled this character in. No need for Tyreese now.

I will bet that he is on the next episode.

What do you want the stakes to be?:cool:

Fox184
11-28-2012, 12:40
http://www.walkingdeadforums.com/forum/f92/thwd-3x08-tyreese-pic-vid-5267.html

Do Not Click On This Link If You Do Not Like Spoilers.

*ASH*
11-28-2012, 12:40

sooner or later he is coming :whistling:

rhikdavis
11-28-2012, 12:48
Y'all do know this is fiction based on comics?

Did NOT know that!!!!!!!!!!!

*ASH*
11-28-2012, 14:09
source has revealed a few tidbits about a few upcoming twists Many of you have guessed that the character is Tyreese from the comics given the timing of this characters arrival, and you are correct. We can now confirm that Tyrese will appear by the end of The Walking Dead's third season and is played by The Wire's Chad Coleman.

There is not a ton of confirmed information as to how Tyreese will appear, but so far it appears that Tyreese will end up in Woodbury for the majority of the season. Can we talk about how awesome The Walking Dead's casting choices are?

As far as returning characters is concerned, who would you like to see more than anyone come back to The Walking Dead? Morgan, played by Lennie James ... right? If you answered with anyone else, I hate to disappoint you but it is indeed Morgan who will make an appearance late in the season. Rumblings suggest Morgan appears "From a Distance", so not in the middle of whatever fracus gets stirred up between the Ricktator and The Governor. I like this. He's been a wild card on radio silence, no pun intended, for too long know. Just a check in on the way to him rejoining the cast in Season 4 or 5 would be geektacular. I'm guessing by the time he shows up his sniper skills will come in handy.

Chuck TX
11-28-2012, 14:58
Cool. I was hoping Hawkins from Jericho would return.

Mushinto
11-28-2012, 23:50
source has revealed a few tidbits about a few upcoming twists ...

Do the words SPOILER ALERT exist in your vocabulary?

Cool. I was hoping Hawkins from Jericho would return.

That's Morgan (Lennie James.) See post above yours (SPOILER ALERT).

Diesel McBadass
11-29-2012, 07:20
saying who may or will appear isn't much of a spoiler, its not giving away anything major like who dies

M&P Shooter
11-29-2012, 07:55
http://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab89/Glock40guy/68457_350982061664595_228849031_n.png

Chuck TX
11-29-2012, 08:03
That's Morgan (Lennie James.) See post above yours (SPOILER ALERT).

Yes. I just call him Hawkins from Jericho because, with the exception of movie Snatch, he seems to always play he same character.

cgwahl
11-29-2012, 08:48
Yes. I just call him Hawkins from Jericho because, with the exception of movie Snatch, he seems to always play he same character.

Crazy, I would never have guessed he was that guy. Was also the General in Sahara.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MNdvT0NG-4

Magnus2131
11-29-2012, 09:25
http://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab89/Glock40guy/68457_350982061664595_228849031_n.png
:rofl: Was thinking the same during the show.

BuckyP
11-29-2012, 09:42
Crazy, I would never have guessed he was that guy. Was also the General in Sahara.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MNdvT0NG-4

Don't forget he played a pimp in Hung. :whistling:

Diesel McBadass
11-29-2012, 09:54
i cant wait till they see michonne and merle has explaining to do.

I also cant wait till rick uses that python to shoot the governor in the leg, and watch him get eaten by zombies, like otis. That would be cool.

Hailstorm
11-29-2012, 11:03
OK, here is what should be done. Take a zombie and pull all but one upper and one lower teeth. Then let him at the Governer. It would be slow, and even more painfull.

Diesel McBadass
11-29-2012, 11:06
Id like to see merle kill governor and become new dictator of woodbury

3glkdog
11-29-2012, 11:46
Id like to see merle kill governor and become new dictator of woodbury

Screw that, Merle is a redneck bigot, he need to die.

cangler
11-30-2012, 21:34
my mind is blown again... look forward to seeing Tyreese and Morgan!

Presscheck40
12-02-2012, 19:08
This must be tea dogs brother coffee dog?

LASTRESORT20
12-02-2012, 19:16
Screw that, Merle is a redneck bigot, he need to die.

Both Merle & The Governor are Freaks.....

Entertaining Freaks for the *show....In the end...they will get their due.

mrmedina
12-02-2012, 19:31
Nice gun play scenes!:thumbsup:

LASTRESORT20
12-02-2012, 19:34
Nice gun play scenes!:thumbsup:

Sure enough!....I hope `blondie` dont shoot one of the good guys....

Javelin377
12-02-2012, 19:52
Sure enough!....I hope `blondie` dont shoot one of the good guys....

Wouldn't be the first time

cangler
12-02-2012, 20:03
Man... if Daryl dies, it's really gonna hurt the show. His character is loved by everybody it seems. Now, I'm not sure where Merle is going to fit in since he is considered a traitor but doubt he will make it out alive this season considering what he has done.

Restless28
12-02-2012, 20:04
Not sure what to think, other than Merle and Darryl will be a formidable tandem. I like the Tyreese character. I hope he lives longer than the comic one.

Restless28
12-02-2012, 20:06
Man... if Daryl dies, it's really gonna hurt the show. His character is loved by everybody it seems. Now, I'm not sure where Merle is going to fit in since he is considered a traitor but doubt he will make it out alive this season considering what he has done.

I have a hunch that Merle will die to save Darryl in 2013.

cangler
12-02-2012, 20:07

Ooo... I like the way you think, probably will go down like that. I just don't see him going into 4th season.

LASTRESORT20
12-02-2012, 20:17

Yup...That makes a lot of sense...I was thinking on the same lines....
`But...so many unexpected twist in the show...and they are not always obvious.....I`m gonna say they both make it out alive...I feel Both characters are still needed... for now....I guess we will see...

cangler
12-02-2012, 20:25
I hope that Rick and Michonne eventually trust each other, they make a good fighting pair.

elliotb33
12-02-2012, 20:44
Love how the guns have no recoil (blondie in particular) , if only it was like that in real life.

Restless28
12-02-2012, 20:45
I would wager that Rick and Michonne end up saving Merle and Darryl. Rick will go back for Darryl.

Glockdude1
12-02-2012, 20:46
Great episode!!

*ASH*
12-02-2012, 20:48
some nice guess work but buz!!!! wrong :whistling:

now to wait to February ,well

Chuck TX
12-02-2012, 20:52
Andrea is an idjit. Michonne should have slapped some sense into her.

meathead19
12-02-2012, 20:58
some nice guess work but buz!!!! wrong :whistling:

now to wait to February ,well

Give us the juice!!

*ASH*
12-02-2012, 21:02
Give us the juice!!

meh im only teasing , but was a good mid finale

r3dot
12-02-2012, 21:03
So, Rick again has a hallucination. Is he slowly going insane?

Cool to see Shane back for a second. I miss his character.

elliotb33
12-02-2012, 21:30
Why is there a 2 month break?

cangler
12-02-2012, 21:46
Why is there a 2 month break?
to torture us :crying:

Kilrain
12-02-2012, 22:52
Decent episode that jumped the shark a bit in the big fight between the Gov and Michone. I mean really, she's there to presumably kill him and when she is in a position of advantage, with sword in hand, rather that cleave he head off, she tries to strangle him with a sheathed sword?

Aside from that, the Dixon brothers are back!

r3dot
12-02-2012, 22:55
The sword wasn't in the case. It was on the other side of the room. And she did try to kill him before Andrea stopped her.

Kilrain
12-02-2012, 22:59
The sword wasn't in the case. It was on the other side of the room. And she did try to kill him before Andrea stopped her.

I'll rewatch it but even if that is true, rather than a 115 lbs female jump on the back of a 220 lbs male and attempt to throttle him, it would have suited her better to zip across the room and retrieve the sword. He was face down on the floor and she was up on her feet after all.

I get it, they want her to be a bad A55 but really she just comes across as a tiny chick with a piss poor attitude.

tony4311
12-02-2012, 23:12
I like the Tyreese character. I hope he lives longer than the comic one.

Having read the book I'll keep my mouth shut. However they did kill off the 2nd token black guy, gotta get a knew one.

It really is kind of messed up how they keep doing that.

Still really liking what they're doing with Carl.

Carol "we have to help them"
Carl "I already did"
Bad. Ass.

LASTRESORT20
12-02-2012, 23:34
Carl is learning f-a-s-t...

RCP
12-03-2012, 00:11
I think Maggie screwed up again too when her and Glen were busting out. She had the opportunity to pull the trigger on Merle but hesitated.

fnfalman
12-03-2012, 01:13
Anybody noticed the little tidbid of interaction between Rick and the younger farmer's daughter during the quickie preview for 2013? Looks like she might have the hot for Rick.

*ASH*
12-03-2012, 01:30
Give us the juice!!

well Daryl makes it to season 4 , and the baby also .:supergrin:

this is interesting

The Walking Dead Sneak Peek #01: 3x09 - "The Suicide King" (LEGENDADO) - YouTube

Narkcop
12-03-2012, 03:58
I'm liking what they have done to Carl's role. I also liked the part where the Guv'nor got a sharp piece of glass in the eye. I'm not liking Andrea, but it would stand to reason how a ACLU type female attorney would fall for some con man's bull**it.

LL6
12-03-2012, 04:31
Since the little twerp keeps getting brought up.

http://thehumanscorch.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/kill-carl-already.jpg?w=262&h=300

Glockdude1
12-03-2012, 04:58
I think Maggie screwed up again too when her and Glen were busting out. She had the opportunity to pull the trigger on Merle but hesitated.

With a Uzi!!

:supergrin:

PaulMason
12-03-2012, 05:27
Having read the book I'll keep my mouth shut. However they did kill off the 2nd token black guy, gotta get a knew one.

"They've killed Kenny!"

Think about it.

Or

Black guys are the red shirts as in Star Trek.

PaulMason
12-03-2012, 05:29

Glen had a clear shot of Merle's head from about 4' away when Merle first captured Maggie and he didn't take the shot.

They never do in most TV shows.

glock_19guy1983
12-03-2012, 05:29
I hope Carol tells Rick about the creepy mustached convict and the younger girl, I could see that guy raping her if he gets her alone for a few minutes.

TheJ
12-03-2012, 05:32

That's exactly what I thought... it was entirely stupid and annoying that they didn't kill Merle when he first popped up... And then again it was utterly ridiculous/unbelievable that she didn't just shoot him rather then threaten him.

Mr Spock
12-03-2012, 06:15

this is interesting

The Walking Dead Sneak Peek #01: 3x09 - "The Suicide King" (LEGENDADO) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhuP9aOwBzg)

Looks like the honeymoon may be over?

cangler
12-03-2012, 06:16
Yeah yeah, the show defiantly isn't perfect but still entertaining... in most cases. There were plenty of chances to shoot Merle but had to have the Dixon's reunion. :whistling:

John Rambo
12-03-2012, 06:55

Still really liking what they're doing with Carl.

Carol "we have to help them"
Carl "I already did"
Bad. Ass.

Maybe zombies prefer dark meat.

cangler
12-03-2012, 09:07
Here's a mind blower, Emily Kenny who plays Beth is 27 years old... had no idea she was that old.

CBennett
12-03-2012, 10:03

it was in the script lol...:supergrin:

eb07
12-03-2012, 10:26

Yet it is not messed up that they have killed all those white characters.... or the females.... gotcha

Mushinto
12-03-2012, 11:10

this is interesting

The Walking Dead Sneak Peek #01: 3x09 - "The Suicide King" (LEGENDADO) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhuP9aOwBzg)

??? That's a clip from Season 3 premiere in February, and takes place 5 seconds after the end of the last episode. Of course Daryl is in it. And there's no baby in it.

Did you meant to link to something else

cgwahl
12-03-2012, 12:19
This is what happened to the Governor in the comics:
Michonne stays behind and finds her way to Blake's apartment, where she manages to tie him up, and proceeds to torture him with various implements, dismembering and disfiguring him. He loses an arm, his fingernails, an eye, and (it is suggested) his *****. Finally, she takes her leave (just barely avoiding Blake's thugs) and rejoins the group in their escape. When they ask her if the Governor still lives, Michonne is disturbingly uncertain.

Diesel McBadass
12-03-2012, 14:10
well apparently their are two prison attacks, one where rick humilates the governor with an easy victory and one that turns into a charlie foxtrot.

Axel is supposed to be a creeper peeping tom type but harmless also. Don't think hell be a problem.

They have new characters to kill off with the new group. I love how park benches are cover.

JimIsland
12-03-2012, 14:16
For me this episode started off slowly/boring but really finished strong....great episode but Mishonne is getting on my nerves. She needs to wipe that look off her face and start communicating better. I have found myself in the past several episodes going..."What, why didn't you tell him about...."

cangler
12-03-2012, 14:18
I love how park benches are cover.

LOL especially the slotted ones.... :rofl:

G29Reload
12-03-2012, 14:37
Since the little twerp keeps getting brought up.

http://thehumanscorch.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/kill-carl-already.jpg?w=262&h=300

Yeah he reminds me of that kid in The Road.

Diesel McBadass
12-03-2012, 14:51
i hated season 2 carl but think season 3 carl is awesome. I like season 3 lori better too....:supergrin: alright that second part was a bad joke.

eb07
12-03-2012, 14:53
I hope Carol tells Rick about the creepy mustached convict and the younger girl, I could see that guy raping her if he gets her alone for a few minutes.

It's the end of the world... he just got out of prison... give a convict a break :rofl:

*ASH*
12-03-2012, 15:20
??? That's a clip from Season 3 premiere in February, and takes place 5 seconds after the end of the last episode. Of course Daryl is in it. And there's no baby in it.

Did you meant to link to something else

na that was it , lol . but Merle and Daryl are both around the end of season 3 and maybe in to season 4 .
i know in next half of this season , the group semi split up and disagree bout ole Merle

tony4311
12-03-2012, 15:55
Yet it is not messed up that they have killed all those white characters.... or the females.... gotcha

yyeeaahh or I was making a joke about your typical "token black guy" and you take things too seriously.

cangler
12-03-2012, 16:05
na that was it , lol . but Merle and Daryl are both around the end of season 3 and maybe in to season 4 .
i know in next half of this season , the group semi split up and disagree bout ole Merle

For good reason, Merle can't be trusted... I can't see him joining the prison group after what he did... he nearly killed Glenn! Merle needs to be put down and I can't imagine even Daryl trusting him at this point.

Diesel McBadass
12-03-2012, 16:23
http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/t-dog-walking-dead-meme.jpg

LOl, i liked t dog. They killed oscar too randomly, i mean the dude just found his slippers, maybe axel will inherit them?

PaulMason
12-03-2012, 16:36
For good reason, Merle can't be trusted... I can't see him joining the prison group after what he did... he nearly killed Glenn! Merle needs to be put down and I can't imagine even Daryl trusting him at this point.

I think it comes down to what Blondie does. She's armed - does she take the Gov. hostage and get out of there with Merle?

Diesel McBadass
12-03-2012, 16:37
I think it comes down to what Blondie does. She's armed - does she take the Gov. hostage and get out of there with Merle?

preview showed her begging gov to let her go talk to them at prison, also had her showing up at woodbury with white flag? will get interesting

Hailstorm
12-03-2012, 17:20
I bet her thong is in a knot for sure.

tony4311
12-03-2012, 18:04
http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/t-dog-walking-dead-meme.jpg

LOl, i liked t dog. They killed oscar too randomly, i mean the dude just found his slippers, maybe axel will inherit them?

Bunch of jerk writers. Through out the first two seasons you barely see him and could care less if he dies. Then they start putting him to use and making you like him, just so they can kill him.

Diesel McBadass
12-03-2012, 21:02
the writing this season is good, theres an intensity and a lot happens, unlike season 2 where they had a ton of filler

Elliott
12-05-2012, 08:06
This series rocks! I have never been into the whole Zombie thing, until I started watching this program. I am hooked!

cangler
12-08-2012, 13:24
hope they don't try anything.....
The Walking Dead 3x09 Sneak Peek #2 "The Suicide King" - YouTube

NeverMore1701
12-08-2012, 13:47
the writing this season is good, theres an intensity and a lot happens, unlike season 2 where they had a ton of filler

Agree, 3 is much better.

Diesel McBadass
12-08-2012, 14:18
hope they don't try anything.....
The Walking Dead 3x09 Sneak Peek #2 "The Suicide King" - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3tiRQPcIfc)

i bet tyresse will stop them and earn ricks trust

cgwahl
12-08-2012, 14:20
It's funny, I thought the writing in the comics did not start to get better until the prison arc too.

A big part of it might be because the farm arc seemed rushed in the comics though.

Mr Spock
12-08-2012, 20:38
It's funny, I thought the writing in the comics did not start to get better until the prison arc too.

A big part of it might be because the farm arc seemed rushed in the comics though.

Kirkman explained once that he rushed several of his early story lines because he was certain that a black and white comic about a zombie apocalypse that was as dark as his wouldn't last. He killed Shane too early in the comics and he blew through a few story arcs, but that was intentional to tell as much of the story as he could until he was more confident that it would be around longer.

*ASH*
12-08-2012, 21:22
tyrese is in 5 of the next 8 episodes , he gets offed rather quickly by show standards

Restless28
12-09-2012, 05:58
tyrese is in 5 of the next 8 episodes , he gets offed rather quickly by show standards

Let's hope he doesn't lose his head.

Monte4283
12-13-2012, 17:56
Some pretty interesting Walking Dead stats......

http://nationalpostnews.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/zombiefinal1200i.jpg

BSA70
12-13-2012, 18:07
that chart is awesome!

nipperwolf
12-23-2012, 08:06
http://api.viglink.com/api/click?format=go&key=fef05320ac8ae92ef507d5811416541d&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fingunowners.com%2Fforums%2Fbreak_room%2F173908-the_walking_dead-160.html&v=1&libid=1356275018239&out=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.latimes.com%2Fentertainment%2Ftv%2Fshowtracker%2Fla-et-st-walking-dead-glen-mazzara-20121222%2C0%2C7356933.story&ref=http%3A%2F%2Fingunowners.com%2Fforums%2Fbreak_room%2F&title=The%20Walking%20Dead.%20-%20Page%20160%20-%20INGunOwners&txt='Walking%20Dead'%20renewed%2C%20Glen%20Mazzara%20out%20as%20showrunner%20-%20latimes.com&jsonp=vglnk_jsonp_13562751121642

Glen Mazzara gone!

:shocked:

tony4311
12-23-2012, 10:01
There is one possible small but kind of large impacting spoiler in the end of the paragraph about violence on the show if anybody reading cares.

John Rambo
12-23-2012, 10:30
What the hell is wrong with AMC? They keep trying to sabotage this series!

Mr Spock
12-23-2012, 13:42
The question is... Glen didn't kill a certain character because he said it would be too bleak if be did. The differences are about the level of violence in the series.

Is Glen out because he wanted too much violence, or not enough?

Conventional wisdom is that the networks want to play it safe to not offend too many people, so you'd think they would want less, but the more violent the show has been, the more records it breaks and money it brings in. This show is an anomaly with regard to any and all network TV conventional wisdom.