Russian TV Reporter Visits Paris"Police No-Go" Muslim Areas [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Russian TV Reporter Visits Paris"Police No-Go" Muslim Areas

Zombie Surgeon
10-14-2012, 10:55
Video here: http://www.mrctv.org/videos/russian-reporter-visits-no-go-zone-paris-reports-russian-tv

Caution! According to AnimalMother (http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=19516132&postcount=21) watching the video may be a sign you are a racist and bigoted person.
:whistling:

seanmac45
10-14-2012, 11:04
Tagged to watch later.................

JBnTX
10-14-2012, 11:19
When is this world going to wake up, realize what is going on, and force those people back into the Middle East where they came from.

Islam is the religion of destruction, hate and terrorism.
It's publicly stated goal is world domination, with Islam as the only religion.

Just wait until your local Wal-Mart isn't allowed to sell pork, or only women can go to hospitals and malls on certain days.

Just wait until most American business's are Muslim owned and refuse to do business with atheists, Jews and Christians.

Just wait until you have to stop your car in the middle of the street five times a day for prayers.

G17Jake
10-14-2012, 12:28
France is shocked by the habits the migrants bring with them.

I don't get that. It should be obvious.

Paul7
10-14-2012, 13:54
Thanks for posting. These people are more interested in domination than assimilation.

countrygun
10-14-2012, 13:59
Aw they are just "turning their lives around"

GAFinch
10-14-2012, 15:21
A big problem over there is that the leftist twits allow Muslim immigrants (receiving copious amounts of welfare) to send their European-born children back to their native countries to be educated in a madrassa, then the grown kids move back to Europe not speaking a word of French, German, English, etc, so they're forced to live and work in a segregated Muslim neighborhood and they never assimilate into the culture. Meanwhile, the native Europeans have grown up learning being taught how bad Christianity and Judaism are by their atheist progressive teachers, so if they have a religious awakening later in life they get drawn to Islam instead of Christianity.

This country is going to eventually face the same fate since we've been caving into atheist/secular bullying just like the Europeans used to, leaving a moral vacuum for Islam to fill.

Sam Spade
10-14-2012, 15:40
Of course. They're colonists, not immigrants.

hogship
10-14-2012, 15:43
Thanks for posting that video...........

It's what I expected to see and hear.......but still a reminder.

ooc

Skyhook
10-14-2012, 16:58
Thanks for posting. These people are more interested in domination than assimilation.

And there ya have it. Just like our 'newbies' flooding into this country.

czsmithGT
10-14-2012, 17:01
Watch the video and see the future of the USA absent some kind of voter revolt.

LASTRESORT20
10-14-2012, 17:13
The "Liberal" appeasement and "Liberal" tolerance is getting old....They are like an infection...cut it out ship it out...enough is enough....Liberalism allows infestation....Liberalism is destroying Europe....and trying to do the same in the USA.

Animal Mother
10-14-2012, 21:14
Caution! According to AnimalMother (http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=19516132&postcount=21) watching the video may be a sign you are a racist and bigoted person. Where did I say any such thing, in that post or anywhere else? Is your position really so pathetically weak that you're forced to lie about me in a forum I don't even frequent so that you can try and shore it up?

Zombie Surgeon
10-14-2012, 22:22
Where did I say any such thing, in that post or anywhere else? Is your position really so pathetically weak that you're forced to lie about me in a forum I don't even frequent so that you can try and shore it up?
I linked your last reply in my OP. That's more than enough proof.
Just in case your memory span is shorter than a single day, let me remind you that you accused me of racism / bigotry because I pointed a self evident truth: not all Muslims are terrorists but most terrorists are Muslims.
Oh and by the way...that thing with "if you have a Muslim friend doesn't mean you're not a bigot": not true. Not only I lived amongst and befriended many Muslims but I also have Muslim blood in my veins.
You really are a brainwashed liberal specimen and you are is projecting your own fears and repressed bigotry on others.
Go see a shrink, you really need to have your head checked.

nmk
10-14-2012, 22:22
Video here: http://www.mrctv.org/videos/russian-reporter-visits-no-go-zone-paris-reports-russian-tv

Caution! According to AnimalMother (http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=19516132&postcount=21) watching the video may be a sign you are a racist and bigoted person.
:whistling:

Why would anyone link to a thread in which he gets called out on a lie? Weird.

Zombie Surgeon
10-14-2012, 22:29
Why would anyone link to a thread in which he gets called out on a lie? Weird.

Go read the post. He indirectly called me a bigot (having a black friend isn't proof you're not racist therefore having a muslim friend doesn't mean you're not a bigot)) just because I pointed to the indisputable fact that not all Muslims are terrorists but most terrorists are Muslims.
That was the one and only reason he called me a bigot. Ergo, watching and commenting a video about Muslims transforming entire neighborhoods of Paris in Sharia towns where not even the police can get in, may also earn the viewer / commenter name of bigot or racist from AnimalMother.
I believe it is a welcome and fair warning.

Animal Mother
10-15-2012, 01:47
I linked your last reply in my OP. That's more than enough proof. Really? Where in that post do I say that watching a video makes one a bigot?
Just in case your memory span is shorter than a single day, let me remind you that you accused me of racism / bigotry because I pointed a self evident truth: not all Muslims are terrorists but most terrorists are Muslims. No, I didn't accuse you of bigotry, I accused those who claim the rantings of one guy on an internet video represent the beliefs of all Muslims of bigotry.
Oh and by the way...that thing with "if you have a Muslim friend doesn't mean you're not a bigot": not true. Not only I lived amongst and befriended many Muslims but I also have Muslim blood in my veins. Again, not proof of anything.

You really are a brainwashed liberal specimen and you are is projecting your own fears and repressed bigotry on others.
Go see a shrink, you really need to have your head checked.Thanks for the free psychoanalysis, it's worth every penny. I don't understand why you find the concept of judging people based on their actions, rather than the words of actions of others who share some identifiable characteristic to be so hard to comprehend.

Animal Mother
10-15-2012, 01:53
Go read the post. He indirectly called me a bigot (having a black friend isn't proof you're not racist therefore having a muslim friend doesn't mean you're not a bigot))] That's not calling you a bigot. It's pointing out that citing "I have a friend who has X characteristic" isn't a proof that you don't have a prejudice against others sharing X characteristic.
just because I pointed to the indisputable fact that not all Muslims are terrorists but most terrorists are Muslims. This is only true if you add a number of other specific conditions, such as limiting the time period to the last 20 years.
That was the one and only reason he called me a bigot. One more time, I didn't call you a bigot.
Ergo, watching and commenting a video about Muslims transforming entire neighborhoods of Paris in Sharia towns where not even the police can get in, may also earn the viewer / commenter name of bigot or racist from AnimalMother. Your reasoning in this instance, as in all the others in both threads, is faulty.

happyguy
10-15-2012, 02:58
AM is the resident apologist.

Regards,
Happyguy :)

JBnTX
10-15-2012, 03:52

Regards,

After reading both their posts, I can't tell one from the other.

All Muslims might not be terrorists, but their failure to condemn terrorist acts committed in the name of Islam, is very revealing about their loyalty's.

Their silence on the entire matter is deafening.

Zombie Surgeon
10-15-2012, 05:13

Regards,

He is the volunteer dhimmi. Bows down to the Islamic masters and happily accepts the second class citizen status and the jizyia tax.

happyguy
10-15-2012, 05:15
He is the volunteer dhimmi. Bows down to the Islamic masters and happily accepts the second class citizen status and the jizyia tax.

FWIW he called me a bigot also. Seems he has fairly typical thought patterns for a liberal.

Regards,

robertoh
10-15-2012, 07:50
Their just part of Hillaries "Arab Spring" thing.:whistling:

DonGlock26
10-15-2012, 08:29

Regards,

Yep, even the Armenian genocide.

DonGlock26
10-15-2012, 08:31
You will be amazed by this:

French police avoid near lynching by muslim youth, flee"muslim"zone

http://youtu.be/x2TArjNeqzw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2TArjNeqzw

Paul7
10-15-2012, 08:50

What do you want to bet French taxpayers are supporting these vermin?

DonGlock26
10-15-2012, 09:21
What do you want to bet French taxpayers are supporting these vermin?

Without a doubt. Send checks or we start burning.

kirgi08
10-15-2012, 09:31
You get what you allow.'08. :sad:

walt cowan
10-15-2012, 09:32
never invite vampires into your home.

Zombie Surgeon
10-15-2012, 09:56
French police avoid near lynching by muslim youth, flee"muslim"zone

You gotta be kidding me...AnimalMother sez Islamic radicals are but a "tiny minority" of the Muslim population.
Either the author of the news article is a liar, or the tiny minority is not so tiny - in fact it is large enough to put the police on the run.

Zombie Surgeon
10-15-2012, 10:01

After learning that AnimalMother is also an Armenian genocide denier, I have to admit I was wrong all along about him.
He is not a willing dhimmi. He is a Muslim. There is no other explanation. Not even the most left-wing Western liberals are denying the Armenian genocide. The only people who do are Muslims - Turks in particular.

Goaltender66
10-15-2012, 10:11
I'm thinking Lionel should have "put his hand on his weapon" back when the "youth" started flashing the tear gas grenade by the elevator.

DonGlock26
10-15-2012, 10:35
I'm thinking Lionel should have "put his hand on his weapon" back when the "youth" started flashing the tear gas grenade by the elevator.

Yep, but he probably figured he only had 50+ rounds and they had hundreds of Muslim welfare clients.

Paul7
10-15-2012, 10:38
After learning that AnimalMother is also an Armenian genocide denier, I have to admit I was wrong all along about him.
He is not a willing dhimmi. He is a Muslim. There is no other explanation. Not even the most left-wing Western liberals are denying the Armenian genocide. The only people who do are Muslims - Turks in particular.

Perhaps anybody who oppresses Christians is his friend.

Goaltender66
10-15-2012, 10:55
Yep, but he probably figured he only had 50+ rounds and they had hundreds of Muslim welfare clients.

The next step then has to be a show of force by the police. They really need to come in riot gear, in significant numbers, and demonstrate that they are in charge of law and order.

They won't, of course (Remember the London riots from a couple of years ago?). And the "youths" become even more emboldened until it becomes too late to do anything. Heck, it might already *be* too late.

nursetim
10-15-2012, 12:15
Any other links to the video, it won't play on my iPad.

Animal Mother
10-15-2012, 14:13

After learning that AnimalMother is also an Armenian genocide denier, I have to admit I was wrong all along about him. Please, in the simply interest of accuracy, could you link to anywhere I've denied the Armenian genocide. You know, just to verify that this isn't yet another flight of fancy.
He is not a willing dhimmi. He is a Muslim. There is no other explanation. Not even the most left-wing Western liberals are denying the Armenian genocide. The only people who do are Muslims - Turks in particular.Yet again, you manage to come up with an only possible explanation that is completely wrong.

Snowman92D
10-15-2012, 14:38
Islam, in its current form, has long since pushed itself into the same category as communism, in the context that it's something civilization simply can no longer afford to tolerate. It would be nice if people would self-regulate...but I don't see it happening. Which leaves the rest of us few options.

GAFinch
10-15-2012, 14:51

Yet again, you manage to come up with an only possible explanation that is completely wrong.

From GTRI:

Your initial assumption is incorrect, as Mohammed did not found Islam. God did. Mohammed was His messenger.

Only a Muslim would say that.

Zombie Surgeon
10-15-2012, 17:02
From GTRI:

Only a Muslim would say that.

Quod erat demonstrandum.

Animal Mother
10-15-2012, 18:01
Only a Muslim would say that.No, anyone who understands the beliefs of Islam would say that, but perhaps I should have written, From the perspective of Islam, Your initial assumption is incorrect, as Mohammed did not found Islam. God did. Mohammed was His messenger.

I've updated the original post to clarify.

countrygun
10-15-2012, 18:05
No, anyone who understands the beliefs of Islam would say that, but perhaps I should have written, From the perspective of Islam, Your initial assumption is incorrect, as Mohammed did not found Islam. God did. Mohammed was His messenger.

Gee, I studied Islam as part of a class in college, I felt no overwhelming compunction to correct a trivial detail:dunno:

Zombie Surgeon
10-15-2012, 18:16
No, anyone who understands the beliefs of Islam would say that, but perhaps I should have written, From the perspective of Islam, Your initial assumption is incorrect, as Mohammed did not found Islam. God did. Mohammed was His messenger.

Saalam aleykum brother.

fortyofforty
10-15-2012, 18:20
After reading both their posts, I can't tell one from the other.

All Muslims might not be terrorists, but their failure to condemn terrorist acts committed in the name of Islam, is very revealing about their loyalty's.

Their silence on the entire matter is deafening.

In general we get only two things from the Muslim community: violence and silence. We need less of both.

concretefuzzynuts
10-15-2012, 18:35
More reason to shut our borders to prevent this vermin from entering.

Paul7
10-15-2012, 20:41
Islam, in its current form, has long since pushed itself into the same category as communism, in the context that it's something civilization simply can no longer afford to tolerate. It would be nice if people would self-regulate...but I don't see it happening. Which leaves the rest of us few options.

Like communism, radical Islam has zero tolerance for opposing views.

Snowman92D
10-15-2012, 23:18
...and, like communists, the only thing they understand is the front sight of a gun hooked under one of their nostrils.

series1811
10-16-2012, 06:21

Well, that would certainly be the Islamists' version.

Paul7
10-16-2012, 12:03

I'm not sure the distinction matters to the victims of radical Islam.

Skyhook
10-16-2012, 12:25

A woman buried to her chin and getting her brains spattered about the sand will no doubt understand... as will that 14 y/o girl who islam said needed a bullet in her head because she wanted schooling.

Yup, it's the fine lines whut count..:upeyes: