How many Babies killed on "Chucklehead's" watch? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : How many Babies killed on "Chucklehead's" watch?

Vic777
10-14-2012, 12:29
How many Americans living in their Mothers womb have been killed during the time "Chucklehead" Biden has been in control?

FLIPPER 348
10-14-2012, 12:32
'prolly about 1/2 as many as the last VP

Vic777
10-14-2012, 12:36
Do you think Biden's "head count", is over Five Million?

countrygun
10-14-2012, 12:45
as much as I dislike the current circus in the White House, blaming the VP for a woman's decision to have an abortion is a stretch even for me.

jeepinbandit
10-14-2012, 13:00
+1 to above. Not my body they can do what they want with it.

Flying-Dutchman
10-14-2012, 13:05

These folks would have had kids themselves and we would not have an immigrant problem had we allowed them to live.

Does GOD bless a Country that kills 55,000,000?

Biden is a good Catholic and all plus he comes from Scranton.

Been to Scranton lately? It has really gone down-hill in the 40 years Biden has been in Washington as a Senate Lounge Lizard with the fake teeth, fake hair, fake botox, fake perma-tan and fake ideas.

All Biden has done is line his pockets; he does not care about the working man. Did you ever see his mansion? He has done very well on the taxpayer dime.

And you know why he could never be President? He was caught plagiarizing repeatedly; he is a habitual liar unfit to be one heartbeat away from the Oval Office.

Guss
10-14-2012, 13:20
If we provide an environment where women know that they and their children will get health care, maybe they will be more inclined to bring them full term.

It has already been demonstrated that when birth control is made freely available, abortion rates go down. So if you want to cut the abortion rate, please support the Affordable Care Act.

snerd
10-14-2012, 13:22
^^^^---------- what he said.

Not goose, dutch.

countrygun
10-14-2012, 13:28
If we provide an environment where women know that they and their children will get health care, maybe they will be more inclined to bring them full term.

It has already been demonstrated that when birth control is made freely available, abortion rates go down. So if you want to cut the abortion rate, please support the Affordable Care Act.

If we had a environment where parents had to raise only the children they could afford and pay their expenses we would have less careless breeding.

Repeal Obama care and cut the welfare program.

as a bonus, with the extra money, responsible parents could provide better for their children

Flying-Dutchman
10-14-2012, 13:34

No Can Do.

I cannot support Obama-Care as it is illegitimate; illegally passed with dead Ted Kennedy’s old vote after Massachusetts voted Scott Brown in to stop Obama-Care.

Not one Republican voted for it.

The Tea Party was formed because of the illegitimate Obama-Care. We did not forget and we vote.

Plus free birth control is readily available; we do not need the Government to take over 1/6th of the economy.

countrygun
10-14-2012, 13:44
No Can Do.

I cannot support Obama-Care as it is illegitimate; illegally passed with dead Ted Kennedy’s old vote after Massachusetts voted Scott Brown in to stop Obama-Care.

Not one Republican voted for it.

The Tea Party was formed because of the illegitimate Obama-Care. We did not forget and we vote.

Plus free birth control is readily available; we do not need the Government to take over 1/6th of the economy.

Not only that but the SCOTUS decided the mandate was a "tax", since it started in the Senate and not the House it is not a Constitutional "tax". Tax bills are Constitutionally restricted to the House to initiate.

Guss
10-14-2012, 14:39
If we had a environment where parents had to raise only the children they could afford and pay their expenses we would have less careless breeding.

as a bonus, with the extra money, responsible parents could provide better for their children
Do the facts bear out your hypothesis?
There seems to be less careless breeding in comparable countries that have national health care systems.
Experiments in our own country show that free birth control does reduce unwanted pregnancies and hence would lower medical expenditures and abortions.

cowboy1964
10-14-2012, 14:52
Pro-choice Catholics. One of the biggest hypocrisies EVER.

countrygun
10-14-2012, 14:59
Do the facts bear out your hypothesis?
There seems to be less careless breeding in comparable countries that have national health care systems.
Experiments in our own country show that free birth control does reduce unwanted pregnancies and hence would lower medical expenditures and abortions.

So the only way to make birth-control avalable is "Obama care"?

that is stretching credibility even for a liberal

GAFinch
10-14-2012, 15:02
The real question is how many abortions were performed overseas by taxpayer-funded NGO's since they stopped enforcing the Mexico City Policy in 2008 (Clinton/Gore didn't enforce it either).

GAFinch
10-14-2012, 15:09

That was the argument that led to contraceptives being legalized for unmarried people, yet there are 1.2 million abortions are being performed each year anyway, despite very inexpensive/free medications being readily available for needy individuals. 40% of births occur out of wedlock. It's all been a pack of lies.

jdavionic
10-14-2012, 15:15
I know people are passionate about this subject, but I think that making this an election issue will do more harm than good.

countrygun
10-14-2012, 15:18
I know people are passionate about this subject, but I think that making this an election issue will do more harm than good.

Id on't think, either way you see it, that is a key issue in any Presidential election much less this one. It is usually brought up by liberals to disqualify a conservatve candidate with fundamentalists in the base. It is a deep moral issue on one side and a deep political issue on the other, You can guess which is which.

FFR Spyder GT
10-14-2012, 22:46
'prolly about 1/2 as many as the last VP

+1!

I drove by the local abortion clinic yesterday on my way to the methadone clinic and I noticed that 8 out of 10 cars in the employee parking lot had Obama bumper stickers.

Also noticed that 9 out of 10 cars in the customer parking lot had Romney bumperstickers.

Spyder

nursetim
10-14-2012, 23:11
I'm with countrygun on this. BTW, I'm glad you ID'd the chucklehead, there are so many to choose from. :supergrin:

SunsetMan
10-15-2012, 00:27
These folks would have had kids themselves and we would not have an immigrant problem had we allowed them to live.

How does abortion cause an immigrant problem?

IndyGunFreak
10-15-2012, 01:17
as much as I dislike the current circus in the White House, blaming the VP for a woman's decision to have an abortion is a stretch even for me.

Agree... and I'm a staunch pro lifer.

Exactly.. some will continue to have children (when there is already free birth control) just so they can stay on the govt welfare system.

Vic777
10-15-2012, 03:16
How does abortion cause an immigrant problem?
If Americans were not killing babies since 1950 those infants would be still alive (a lot of them) and some would be great grandparents. There would be over Eighty Million more Americans alive today(actuarial estimate) if there were no abortions since 1950. These Americans would be driving the economy and doing jobs that illegals are now doing. It would be a much different more vibrant Nation. A Nation of Heros, not Dumocrats.

America is in decline, if Obama is reelected America will be destroyed. Historians one day might suggest that Abortion killed America. Darwinism on display. Can a Society which kills its Young survive?

SunsetMan
10-15-2012, 05:27
If Americans were not killing babies since 1950 those infants would be still alive (a lot of them) and some would be great grandparents. There would be over Eighty Million more Americans alive today(actuarial estimate) if there were no abortions since 1950. These Americans would be driving the economy and doing jobs that illegals are now doing. It would be a much different more vibrant Nation. A Nation of Heros, not Dumocrats.

America is in decline, if Obama is reelected America will be destroyed. Historians one day might suggest that Abortion killed America. Darwinism on display. Can a Society which kills its Young survive?

I would speculate that with the added 80 million that we would have more of the same we have now, just worse and accelerated. The jobs taken by immigrants would still be the same ones "we won't do". These unwanted children and their offspring would more than likely be democrats.

Vic777
10-15-2012, 07:14
I would speculate that with the added 80 million that we would have more of the same we have now, just worse and accelerated. The jobs taken by immigrants would still be the same ones "we won't do". These unwanted children and their offspring would more than likely be democrats.Except that if we had no abortions from 1950, that would mean we were a different breed of cat. A stronger more honourable Nation. There would be no Dumocrat ideal.

FLIPPER 348
10-15-2012, 07:49

wow, talk about fantasyland!

Vic777
10-15-2012, 08:07
wow, talk about fantasyland!Or Fourth year College Actuarial Math. Agreed, fantasyland for Dumocrats.

What color would these babies be? Well the lieberals hope you never figure out how to do that Math!

SunsetMan
10-15-2012, 10:42
Or Fourth year College Actuarial Math. Agreed, fantasyland for Dumocrats.

What color would these babies be? Well the lieberals hope you never figure out how to do that Math!

What color would these babies be? Vic, you perplex me.

Vic777
10-15-2012, 11:31
What color would these babies be? Vic, you perplex me.Minorities would become much less of a minority. Abortion helps maintain the status quo. the Eighty million saved Americans would come disproportionately from the "minorities".

SunsetMan
10-15-2012, 11:45
Minorities would become much less of a minority. Abortion helps maintain the status quo. the Eighty million saved Americans would come disproportionately from the "minorities".

I would agree with that. Then I would say that > more democrats > legalized abortion and we still do not end up with a moral utopia.

Vic777
10-15-2012, 13:24
I would agree with that. Then I would say that > more democrats > legalized abortion and we still do not end up with a moral utopia.But the Country I describe, one with no abortions, would necessarily be populated with a stronger, more honourable, "different breed of cat". Hence, a fewer number of Dumocrats.

countrygun
10-15-2012, 13:37
But the Country I describe, one with no abortions, would necessarily be populated with a stronger, more honourable, "different breed of cat". Hence, a fewer number of Dumocrats.

Nothing personal but, uhmmmm, that kind of logic.....uh...well.....it reminds me of I guy I met in the '70's who took huge amounts of acid to "see God and talk to him"

Vic777
10-15-2012, 15:06
Nothing personal but, uhmmmm, that kind of logic.....uh...well.....it reminds me of I guy I met in the '70's who took huge amounts of acid to "see God and talk to him"...uh....well... to each his own ...I never saw any point associating with pot heads.

countrygun
10-15-2012, 15:15
...uh....well... to each his own ...I never saw any point associating with pot heads.

Neither did I but I didn't have a choice of who I worked with then.

You seem to be assuming that without abortion Republicans would out breed Democrats or that even the "smart and Strong" would out breed the "Stupid and Weak" and I just don't think that is a realistic outcome.

Without a restructuring of a system that pays folks to have kids you are arguing against reality.