Look what I found [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Look what I found

W420Hunter
10-14-2012, 18:36
Ok so as you may or may not know Romney came to my city last friday. I was at the rally myself along with my roomate. I ran into this on a different sight I am on, way more left leaning.
\A man at Romney's Lancaster, Ohio rally today wears a shirt "Put the White back in the White House." via Getty (https://twitter.com/BuzzFeedAndrew/status/256913512314585088/photo/1)
So what does glocktalk have to say about it?

conservativenut
10-14-2012, 18:42
It might be real but its debatable - that is redneck country! :whistling:

CitizenOfDreams
10-14-2012, 19:02
If Brooklyn Blackbirds basketball team hired a white center player and started losing game after game, would it be OK for their fan to wear a "Put black back in Blackbirds" T-shirt?

beforeobamabans
10-14-2012, 19:16
Lots of blacks vote for Obama just because he's black. Nothing wrong with that. So why would the opposite be a problem?

G17Jake
10-14-2012, 19:39
This election is not about black vs. white. It is about an America Hating Marxist vs. a moderate Republican.

W420Hunter
10-14-2012, 20:36
Ok so I googled the man and I and it seems he has been on CNN and CSPAN. I pose this, if it where true why has this not been picked up by the MSM? This is something they would be all over.

nursetim
10-14-2012, 20:55
This election is not about black vs. white. It is about an America Hating Marxist vs. a moderate Republican.

Don't kid yourself. Obumo has done much to widen the riff between blacks and whites.

I once described racism as a 6' tall person in a 6'1" pool. In the 50's it was half full, yeah I'm a pessimist. In the 60's it was up to their chin. In the 70's it was up to their forehead. In the 80's it was full to capacity, with racism just under the surface, but still there, just not as evident.

Obumo has, with the help of the race pimps, drained the pool to the forehead again. Yes, aren't we grand, we elected a black man to lead us, who showed up from seemingly nowhere, having done next to nothing. All to show how non-racist we are, whopee, hasn't he done a swell job of it.

Yes, it should be about the economy, but it ain't. Blacks make it about race. Prove me wrong.

Flying-Dutchman
10-14-2012, 20:56
That has got to be a Democrat plant. You know if Obama loses racism will be the excuse. It couldn’t be his terrible performance.

Anyway the shirt should read-- Remove the Red out of the White House.

JBnTX
10-14-2012, 21:55
Put an American back in the White House.

W420Hunter
10-14-2012, 23:07
Am I really the only one who thinks it looks photo shopped? The lower left just looks off to me.

W420Hunter
10-14-2012, 23:23
Disclaimer time, I have seen men in KKK shirts in this town. It was once in a biker bar I go to and years ago.

G17Jake
10-15-2012, 05:25
Don't kid yourself. Obumo has done much to widen the riff between blacks and whites.
I once described racism as a 6' tall person in a 6'1" pool. In the 50's it was half full, yeah I'm a pessimist. In the 60's it was up to their chin. In the 70's it was up to their forehead. In the 80's it was full to capacity, with racism just under the surface, but still there, just not as evident.

Obumo has, with the help of the race pimps, drained the pool to the forehead again. Yes, aren't we grand, we elected a black man to lead us, who showed up from seemingly nowhere, having done next to nothing. All to show how non-racist we are, whopee, hasn't he done a swell job of it.

Yes, it should be about the economy, but it ain't. Blacks make it about race. Prove me wrong.

Obama is trying to divide us any way he can.

G17Jake
10-15-2012, 05:27
That has got to be a Democrat plant. You know if Obama loses racism will be the excuse. It couldn’t be his terrible performance.

Anyway the shirt should read-- Remove the Red out of the White House.

:thumbsup: