Piers Morgan says Romney 'Might just save America' [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Piers Morgan says Romney 'Might just save America'

GAFinch
10-14-2012, 20:16
[Romney] sees America as a struggling company, and himself as therefore the perfect person to rescue it. Thatís where Romney can win. His track record as a businessman is better than almost any presidential candidate ever.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/2012/10/14/morgan-for-mitt-cnn

Looks like the rats are starting to jump the sinking ship. Poor 1200/Flint.

G17Jake
10-14-2012, 20:23
The problem is that far too many don't want to save the country if that means capitalism survives. I don't understand how you can grow up in the US and not be a capitalist.

snerd
10-14-2012, 23:42
....... I don't understand how you can grow up in the US and not be a capitalist.
Two words................ American Education.

JBnTX
10-15-2012, 04:02
The American people will save America.

All politicians, including Romney, need to just sit down and STFU.

wjv
10-15-2012, 11:40
The American people will save America.

All politicians, including Romney, need to just sit down and STFU.

:upeyes:

The American people can't save America if they are handcuffed by the government.

And how do we decide whom to vote for if all the politicians just STFU? The reason Romney is surging in the poll is that THE PEOPLE finally had a chance to hear Romney directly (during the debate) without the media filtering and translating for them. . THE PEOPLE are realizing that Romney is nothing like what the media has portrayed.

And if you read the first post it was something that Piers Morgan said, not something that Romney said.

countrygun
10-15-2012, 11:46

Needs repeating

Paul7
10-15-2012, 13:05

Not for we homeschoolers. :)

ModGlock17
10-15-2012, 14:27
.... I don't understand how you can grow up in the US and not be a capitalist.

I think I do.

There's many parts of the country, or even a given metroplex, far too many children (and their parents) were raised, lived, and died on Welfare. Gift of a liberal Democrat President decades ago.

Their best examples of a capitalist may only be the brawny guy who stands around the parking lot selling a little something. Imitating that guy may prove unhealthy.

One of our country's problem is not that people are addicted to a little something, but rather to the "gift" of Welfare.

FFR Spyder GT
10-15-2012, 16:11
Quote:
[Romney] sees America as a struggling company, and himself as therefore the perfect person to rescue it. Thatís where Romney can win. His track record as a businessman is better than almost any presidential candidate ever.

Yep, and Romney will do what he has done in the past..........

Loot every penny that can out of the "Company", steal their retirement fund, borrow heavily against their assets, file for bankruptcy and then move the jobs overseas.

That's Romney's "Plan for America".

No thanks, I'll pass.

jakebrake
10-15-2012, 16:14
I don't understand how you can grow up in the US and not be a capitalist.

because far too many welfare wombats want the government cheese.

funny, don't have to look real far to find one.

wjv
10-15-2012, 17:11
Quote:

Yep, and Romney will do what he has done in the past..........

Loot every penny that can out of the "Company", steal their retirement fund, borrow heavily against their assets, file for bankruptcy and then move the jobs overseas.

That's Romney's "Plan for America".

No thanks, I'll pass.

You need to stop reading the DU talking points and do your own research. . .

IvanVic
10-15-2012, 17:13
This is such an elementary misunderstanding of what private equity firms do. Do you sincerely believe this?

Edit: that question was for Spyder.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

snerd
10-16-2012, 02:00
Go ahead, make my day.

http://cfp.canadafreepress.com/cover101512-1.jpg

JFrame
10-16-2012, 04:50
Saving America is a tall order -- but I know for a certainty that Obama will ruin America.