Cell Phones, Cash & security [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Cell Phones, Cash & security

JuneyBooney
10-15-2012, 02:36
Ok guys and gals, I hope you all know that you can be tracked by your cell phones if they are digital. You can also be tracked by your credit cards and debit card usage. So, if you don't want ex wives, husbands, or anyone else tracking you use a throw away phone and always pay cash

This also helps prevent one girl from finding out about the other one....then you are finished..:rofl:

droidfire
10-15-2012, 03:09
The cell phone bit can be curtailed (at least on he android side) somewhat through knowledge - you can build your own version absent the plethora of spyware.

This brings you down to cell towers and gps - both of which can be obfuscated individually.

skeeter7
10-15-2012, 03:36
There are three ways to fix this situation.

1. Don't get married.

2. Divorce your wife.

3. Don't get married.

Done.

jpa
10-15-2012, 08:31
Imagine that...electronics can be electronically tracked. Mind is blown.

Prepaid reloadable credit cards work too as long as nobody knows about the card.

Drain You
10-15-2012, 08:38
Imagine that...electronics can be electronically tracked. Mind is blown.

Prepaid reloadable credit cards work too as long as nobody knows about the card.

Don't they ask you for your ssn to "fight terrurizm" when you open those cards? As long as you are in the system somewhere, you can be found.

Angry Fist
10-15-2012, 08:39
Ok guys and gals, I hope you all know that you can be tracked by your cell phones if they are digital. You can also be tracked by your credit cards and debit card usage. So, if you don't want ex wives, husbands, or anyone else tracking you use a throw away phone and always pay cash

This also helps prevent one girl from finding out about the other one....then you are finished..:rofl:
Dude, are you in the doghouse? :whistling:

NDCent
10-15-2012, 08:50
I understand the possible consequences of being traced or tracked, I'm just happy I'm to the point I don't give a damn. If I decide to do something illegal, I'll take a cab from a public location, use cash, and leave my cell at home.

jpa
10-15-2012, 10:44
Don't they ask you for your ssn to "fight terrurizm" when you open those cards? As long as you are in the system somewhere, you can be found.

Yeah, I just looked and some do and some don't. Or you can just get the "gift" cards and use those. Just pay cash for them at your local walmart or grocery store.