is this how food stamp FRAUD works? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : is this how food stamp FRAUD works?

lethal tupperwa
10-15-2012, 06:33
Why woman bought one grape with food stamps
Posted on October 5, 2012 by Dr. Eowyn | 30 Comments
Victoria Baer, of advertising agency The Baer Edge in Jacksonville, Florida, received this email from her friend who lives in Gainsville, FL.
Snopes has not debunked this story and, as of October 5, 2012, claims their “research” on it is “in progress.”
Here’s the email:
YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BELIEVE THIS
At approximately 2:30 pm, September 6, 2012, I entered the Publix store on Main St. in Gainesville, FL to pick up a few items. I gathered my items and went to the 14 and under register to check-out. The person in front of me (a white female, approximate age 35-43, fake nails, big braided hair do, clean clothes, carrying a purse and a plastic drinking cup) put her purchase on the check-out surface – ONE GRAPE.
Yes, that is correct ONE GRAPE. The cashier asked if that was all, she replied yes. The cashier then weighted the GRAPE and told the women the cost was $.02 (TWO CENTS), the women then pulled out her Food Stamp EBT card and swiped it through the credit card machine, requesting $24.00 in cash back. The cashier asked if she wanted the GRAPE, the woman replied no and the GRAPE was put in the garbage can. The register recorded the sale as $.02, cash back $24.00. The cashier then asked if fives would be okay because was out of tens, the woman agreed and took the $24.00 folded it up and put it in her pocket and left the store.
As the next person in line I asked the cashier as a tax payer what in the hell just happened here she said she was on the clock and could not comment. I then asked if I had actually seen this person purchase and discard a GRAPE, then get cash back on her Food Stamp EBT card. The cashier responded that it happens all day, every day in their store. She also said that if the person buying the GRAPE has it ring up over $.02 they get mad and make her reweigh it.
My next comment was to ask the cashier if she planned to vote in November and she said she could hardly wait for 11/6/12 to get here as one tax payer to another. I paid for my groceries, in cash, and left the store madder than 10 wet hens.

Now you know one of the reasons why America is broke, and why the 49% of Americans who actually pay federal income taxes have had enough and we will not put up with this any longer.
Oh, just so we’re clear on this: Barry Soetoro Steven Dunham Hussein Obama has no problems with this fraud and actually is aiding and abetting welfare abuse by removing Clinton’s work requirement from welfare recipients.

IvanVic
10-15-2012, 06:41
Someone posted this same chain email in general chat last week.

JBnTX
10-15-2012, 06:59
Was it a red or green grape?

lethal tupperwa
10-15-2012, 06:59
did they get an answer to "Is this how food stamp fraud works"?

lethal tupperwa
10-15-2012, 07:00

whichever would ring up at the lower price.

Hyksos
10-15-2012, 07:10
I've been to that Publix. Trust me, the whole EBT thing is 100% for sure. I'd say almost all of East Gainesville uses EBT. So much so that East Gainesville is essentially a food desert. That Publix on main street is one of I think two that are anywhere near East Gainesville. West Gainesville has something like 10+ supermarkets while East only has 1 or 2. Gainesville is essentially still segregated, blacks in the East, whites/students in the West.

The only thing I would be unsure about in this email is whether they actually give cash back. I know for a fact I've been behind people in line back when I lived in Gainesville, and those people would use EBT's to buy food while they were texting on their iphone. Their cars had rims sometimes too. I always wondered how you could afford Rims and an iphone and still get EBT.

Vic777
10-15-2012, 07:10
Why didn't she take the grape?

America is dead, your children will be slaves.

gwalchmai
10-15-2012, 07:24
I say get rid of EBT and make people come to a central warehouse for commodities.

Receiving charity shouldn't carry a stigma, but receiving generational charity should.

JBnTX
10-15-2012, 08:55
I say get rid of EBT and make people come to a central warehouse for commodities.

Receiving charity shouldn't carry a stigma, but receiving generational charity should.

No, no, no!
They just need to ban grapes.

Grapes are the source of most EBT crime in this country.
Grapes are just too easy to get.

callihan_44
10-15-2012, 09:08

AGREE, you get food not money...though people will find a way around that and sell the items they get out of there.

Gundude
10-15-2012, 09:36
My next comment was to ask the cashier if she planned to vote in November and she said she could hardly wait for 11/6/12 to get here as one tax payer to another.

:rofl:

Hilarious that anyone would think their vote on 11/6/12 is going to change this situation.

"Well, I voted for Romney, so I've done my part to fix this mess."

gwalchmai
10-15-2012, 09:39

Hilarious that anyone would think their vote on 11/6/12 is going to change this situation.How else would you fix it except getting individuals to vote?

Gundude
10-15-2012, 09:48
How else would you fix it except getting individuals to vote?There is no fix until a third party gains traction. Both major parties support welfare, so voting for either major party supports welfare.

It's not that I expect the cashier or her madder than 10 hens customer to fix it, I'm just amused that they feel they're addressing the problem by voting (Republican, I assume).

Guss
10-15-2012, 09:58
Here's the Snopes:
http://www.snopes.com/politics/taxes/grapes.asp

IndyGunFreak
10-15-2012, 10:36

Bingo.. I personally think this is the answer to EBT fraud... get retailers out of the mix, and put the Govt in charge of, you know, Govt. programs. Once they see who is getting their benefits and who is abusing them, things would change significantly.

However, I'm not sure what is mentioned in the OP is fraud. What it appears to me, is she's using the cashier as an ATM machine for her CASH benefits that are also on her EBT card. ie.. She has to pay $1.25 (at least) surcharge at an ATM machine to get cash off of her card.

If she goes to the grocery store, gets a .02 grape, and requests $25 cash back, she pays no ATM fee.

IGF

Cavalry Doc
10-15-2012, 12:12

Bringing back soup kitchens would be better.

Cambo
10-15-2012, 12:20
When I was in the supermarket business I witnessed the following on a regular basis:
1. Recepients buying shrimp, lobster and steak
2. Recepients driving BMW, Mercedes and Cadillac
3. Recepients parking in handicapped spaces or fire lane
4. Recepients wearing fur and leather coats
5. Recepients unfurling huge wad of cash to get to food stamps

This disease followed me when I went to work at a video store that sold movies - A man comes in and complains to store manager(whom he knew) that he was going to starve that Christmas because he had no more food stamps. As he's talking to the manager, he is going around the store putting laser discs(remember those?) and other expensive items into a basket. The manager then rings him up and the bill is $444.00. Recepient pulls out 5 $100 bills and pays like it's nothing.

nursetim
10-15-2012, 12:21
Doc, we still have soup kitchens.

HarlDane
10-15-2012, 12:22
Not fraud, likely just avoiding ATM fees. As I mentioned in the last thread on this chain email, at least she's being frugal with her public support by trying to avoid giving part of it to the banks; they get enough public support as it is.

gwalchmai
10-15-2012, 13:01
Yeah, she's very frugal with our money... :upeyes:

HarlDane
10-15-2012, 13:08
Yeah, she's very frugal with our money... :upeyes:
All else being equal, would you rather she pay Publix $0.02 to withdraw funds or Chase or BofA $2.00?

Angry Fist
10-15-2012, 13:08
Wait, white people can get food stamps? :headscratch:

Leigh
10-15-2012, 13:10
However, I'm not sure what is mentioned in the OP is fraud. What it appears to me, is she's using the cashier as an ATM machine for her CASH benefits that are also on her EBT card. ie.. She has to pay $1.25 (at least) surcharge at an ATM machine to get cash off of her card.
IGF

100% CORRECT. I've worked in the business for the last 19 years so I'm more than a little qualified to comment.

The ONLY way cash is returned is if 'other' cash benefits are received and placed on the EBT card (AFDC checks for children, for example).

If someone claims any thing other than the above, they are simply wrong.

CitizenOfDreams
10-15-2012, 14:16
I hope it was a seedless grape so it doesn't breed.

gwalchmai
10-15-2012, 14:19
Uva uvam videndo varia fit

Rabid Rabbit
10-15-2012, 14:33
All else being equal, would you rather she pay Publix $0.02 to withdraw funds or Chase or BofA $2.00?

She should not withdraw cash that can be used for items not permitted on the EBT card. She is getting a free ride, the options for misuse of taxpayer should be zero.

HarlDane
10-15-2012, 14:49
She should not withdraw cash that can be used for items not permitted on the EBT card. She is getting a free ride, the options for misuse of taxpayer should be zero.She's withdrawing welfare cash, not food stamps. The EBT card is used to distribute both, as well as other funds like disability and child support in some areas.

lethal tupperwa
10-15-2012, 15:03
I have actually seen (40 years ago)

someone take a cab from Va, to a D.C. liquor store

walk in with food stamps

walk out with a bottle and cash.

this is what the card is susposed to stop.

The Fist Of Goodness
10-15-2012, 15:05
When I was in the supermarket business I witnessed the following on a regular basis:
1. Recepients buying shrimp, lobster and steak
2. Recepients driving BMW, Mercedes and Cadillac
3. Recepients parking in handicapped spaces or fire lane
4. Recepients wearing fur and leather coats
5. Recepients unfurling huge wad of cash to get to food stamps

This disease followed me when I went to work at a video store that sold movies - A man comes in and complains to store manager(whom he knew) that he was going to starve that Christmas because he had no more food stamps. As he's talking to the manager, he is going around the store putting laser discs(remember those?) and other expensive items into a basket. The manager then rings him up and the bill is $444.00. Recepient pulls out 5 $100 bills and pays like it's nothing.

My old boss was very involved in charity work, and used to get his employees to volunteer for different charities mostly Habitat for Humanity. One year, he involved a number of us in a Thanksgiving dinner for the poor. It was sponsored by a national chain restaurant. I watched luxury car after luxury car pull up and unload families (wearing better clothes than I ever owned) to eat their free Thanksgiving turkey. We all gave up our dinners with our families to served people who were MORE fortunate than most of us.

I never did another charity event with this boss, who seemed to be blind to all of it. The Habitat stories some of the others told were just as bad.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

Rabid Rabbit
10-15-2012, 15:15
She's withdrawing welfare cash, not food stamps. The EBT card is used to distribute both, as well as other funds like disability and child support in some areas.
Something doesn't seem quite right, seems strange to be pulling out $24 with a grape when she could pull out $24 when shopping for food. Something doesn't smell right.

HarlDane
10-15-2012, 15:32
Something doesn't seem quite right, seems strange to be pulling out $24 with a grape when she could pull out $24 when shopping for food. Something doesn't smell right.The story is vague, but I would assume the women didn't need to purchase anything from the grocery store at the time and was simply looking for the cheapest possible item to minimize transaction costs.

There are plenty of reasons to get upset at welfare/food stamp abuse and fraud, but a women buying a grape in order to take advantage of free ATM withdrawals at a grocery store isn't one of them. As I said before, it sounds like she's at least trying not to waste the money by being frugal about ATM fees.

ParisArms
10-15-2012, 17:21
Some EBT cards are tied to cash. Unless the store is commenting fraud you can not get cash off a food only EBT card, period. So if this is happening blame the store that is defrauding the gov. and getting paid to let this happen.
Being that I use a Local credit union instead of the big BB&t and BoAs I have walked into a Store that gives cash back and made a small meaningless purchase in order to avoid bank charges. A few bucks from the ATM service, and a few bucks from my bucks adds up. Free is great. yeah It happens.

Foxtrotx1
10-15-2012, 17:33
Wait, white people can get food stamps? :headscratch:

I used to have college friends who had mac books, government loans, iphones; All from well off families, on food stamps or collecting canned food from a bank.

soflasmg
10-15-2012, 17:35
I woke up the next morning in a bathtub full of ice with an incision where my kidney was removed.

After I got dressed, I walked past the mirror and inscribed in lipstick was, "Welcome to the world of AIDS.

Not sure what that meant, I went to my car and noticed there was a bloody hook attached to my door handle.

Strange I tell you.

series1811
10-16-2012, 12:08
Not fraud, likely just avoiding ATM fees. As I mentioned in the last thread on this chain email, at least she's being frugal with her public support by trying to avoid giving part of it to the banks; they get enough public support as it is.

Yes, why give it to the banks when their are liquor stores and drug dealers who need it more.

Cavalry Doc
10-16-2012, 12:54
Doc, we still have soup kitchens.

Cool, ramp those up, and shut down EBT/food stamps.

HarlDane
10-16-2012, 14:17
Yes, why give it to the banks when their are liquor stores and drug dealers who need it more.All else being equal, what is more a more responsible use of welfare funds: paying a $2.00 ATM fee or buying a $0.02 grape to get around ATM fees? It's really that simple.

series1811
10-16-2012, 15:43
All else being equal, what is more a more responsible use of welfare funds: paying a $2.00 ATM fee or buying a $0.02 grape to get around ATM fees? It's really that simple.

Ask yourself. What do they want to buy, that they can't buy at the grocery store? When that really simple answer is revealed to you, you will know why she wanted cash.

HarlDane
10-16-2012, 15:45
Ask yourself. What do they want to buy, that they can't buy at the grocery store? When that really simple answer is revealed to you, you will know why she wanted cash.Gasoline?

Your failure to answer the question is noted.

series1811
10-16-2012, 15:56
Gasoline?

Yeah, because no gasoline stations take debit cards. :dunno:

Your failure to answer the question is noted.

And, your failure to display any evidence of life experience in the real world is noted.

HarlDane
10-16-2012, 17:51
Yeah, because no gasoline stations take debit cards. :dunno:
Most probably don't take EBT.

And, your failure to display any evidence of life experience in the real world is noted.Yes, because in the real world, everything one needs to survive is bought at the grocery store and any cash one might need would be for drugs. :upeyes:

You're still evading the question; all else being equal, what is a better use of welfare funds, a $2.00 ATM fee or buying a $0.02 grape? That is the entire issue, despite your attempts to bring in non-sequiturs.

Rabid Rabbit
10-16-2012, 17:55

Yes, because in the real world, everything one needs to survive is bought at the grocery store and any cash one might need would be for drugs. :upeyes:

You're still evading the question; all else being equal, what is a better use of welfare funds, a $2.00 ATM fee or buying a $0.02 grape?

I did a little research and a number of banks do not charge to use their ATMs.

IvanVic
10-16-2012, 18:11
I did a little research and a number of banks do not charge to use their ATMs.

You will be charged if you don't bank there, and 2 dollars is unheard of around here. It's usually 3.50 or so.

Toetag
10-16-2012, 22:20

Green is PLU 4022
Red is PLU 4023

I see this type of crap on a daily basis, I work for Publix.....

My favorite way that they try to scam is to make a purchase, go to Customer Service, where they try to return the just purchased item for cash. I put the refund right back on their EBT card. With a big Ol **** eatin grin thrown in for fun, of course. :supergrin:

I got "had" one time, the cash refund was quickly expended on Lotto tix.

It'll never happen again.

HarlDane
10-16-2012, 22:25
Green is PLU 4022
Red is PLU 4023

I see this type of crap on a daily basis, I work for Publix.....

My favorite way that they try to scam is to make a purchase, go to Customer Service, where they try to return the just purchased item for cash. I put the refund right back on their EBT card. With a big Ol **** eatin grin thrown in for fun, of course. :supergrin:

I got "had" one time, the cash refund was quickly expended on Lotto tix.

It'll never happen again.Now that's fraud, keep up the good work.

series1811
10-17-2012, 07:39

Yes, because in the real world, everything one needs to survive is bought at the grocery store and any cash one might need would be for drugs. :upeyes:

You're still evading the question; all else being equal, what is a better use of welfare funds, a $2.00 ATM fee or buying a $0.02 grape? That is the entire issue, despite your attempts to bring in non-sequiturs.

Stay indoors.

Leigh
10-17-2012, 15:33
I have actually seen (40 years ago)

someone take a cab from Va, to a D.C. liquor store

walk in with food stamps

walk out with a bottle and cash.

this is what the card is susposed to stop.

That would be TWO counts of fraud with the store employee being just as guilty (actually, more so) for allowing the transaction to occur.

IvanVic
10-18-2012, 03:27
Ask yourself. What do they want to buy, that they can't buy at the grocery store? When that really simple answer is revealed to you, you will know why she wanted cash.

Most of the small thrift stores around here only accept cash, I know because I buy and flip things on eBay there as a hobby. They sell clothing, home supplies, furniture, etc. The larger locations, and places like goodwill or SA will accept other forms of payment, but I know of at least a handful that only take cash - lots of low income people shop there.

Harl Dane is not saying that drugs are not a possibility, but you are refusing to believe that someone could be on welfare and not use drugs, or need cash for something other than drugs. That's simply not true.

Fred Hansen
10-18-2012, 05:05
Uva uvam videndo varia fit:supergrin:

Rabid Rabbit
10-18-2012, 06:04
You will be charged if you don't bank there, and 2 dollars is unheard of around here. It's usually 3.50 or so.

No, the banks that do not charge, do not charge because you have an account, they do not charge because it is a EBT card. You are correct about ATM cards but not EBT cards. Besides how would a bank be able to tell if you have an account based on your EBT card.

I really don't know what is authorized for purchase on a EBT card needs cash to purchase and I'm against giving cash for benefits, it is too easy to exploit. That was the reason for moving away from stamps.

Rabid Rabbit
10-18-2012, 06:08
That would be TWO counts of fraud with the store employee being just as guilty (actually, more so) for allowing the transaction to occur.

Yeah, you're right but it happened a lot. There was a huge bust in Lexington Market in Baltimore, a couple businesses there were buying food stamps at 50% face value.

series1811
10-18-2012, 07:16
Most of the small thrift stores around here only accept cash, I know because I buy and flip things on eBay there as a hobby. They sell clothing, home supplies, furniture, etc. The larger locations, and places like goodwill or SA will accept other forms of payment, but I know of at least a handful that only take cash - lots of low income people shop there.

Harl Dane is not saying that drugs are not a possibility, but you are refusing to believe that someone could be on welfare and not use drugs, or need cash for something other than drugs. That's simply not true.

I'm sorry. I just keep letting my life experience get in the way of believing. :supergrin:

HarlDane
10-18-2012, 10:00
I really don't know what is authorized for purchase on a EBT card needs cash to purchase and I'm against giving cash for benefits, it is too easy to exploit. That was the reason for moving away from stamps.EBT replaced food stamps and welfare checks. The cash available through EBT is the same cash-aid that welfare recipients have always received.

What I and others have been trying to point out is that while there are plenty of ways to abuse the system, the EBT cards actually make it somewhat harder and that simply using one to withdraw cash isn't necessarily indicative of fraud or improper use of the funds.

They also leave a paper trail which makes it much easier for conservative critics of the welfare system to point out the potential misuse of the public's money when EBT cards are used at ATM machines inside of strip clubs and casinos.

series1811
10-18-2012, 12:43
They also leave a paper trail which makes it much easier for conservative critics of the welfare system to point out the potential misuse of the public's money when EBT cards are used at ATM machines inside of strip clubs and casinos.

Now, take your own statement to the next logical point.

HarlDane
10-18-2012, 13:13
Now, take your own statement to the next logical point.Investigate those who appear to be abusing the system and find out: A. Why are they using their EBT cards at those locations? and B. What other source of income are they hiding? Because welfare barely pays enough to keep a roof over your head and the power and water turned on.

IMO, what's missing from welfare reform is a few good auditors. I'm sure they could quickly develop some decent data mining techniques based on EBT transactions to ferret out those abusing the system.

series1811
10-18-2012, 13:19
Investigate those who appear to be abusing the system and find out: A. Why are they using their EBT cards at those locations? and B. What other source of income are they hiding? Because welfare barely pays enough to keep a roof over your head and the power and water turned on.

IMO, what's missing from welfare reform is a few good auditors. I'm sure they could quickly develop some decent data mining techniques based on EBT transactions to ferret out those abusing the system.

I give up.

HarlDane
10-18-2012, 13:27
I give up.Your solution? Besides "end welfare altogether", which is an argument that is certainly valid, but is simply not a reality at this point for a variety of reasons.

series1811
10-18-2012, 13:28
your solution? Besides "end welfare altogether", which is an argument that is certainly valid, but is simply not a reality at this point for a variety of reasons.

i ..............give............ up!!!!

HarlDane
10-18-2012, 13:31
i ..............give............ up!!!!
There are a number of possible solutions to this problem, I can't possibly guess what specific one you favor. If you want to play games, I'm done. If you want to have a reasoned discussion, I'm in. The ball is in your court.

series1811
10-18-2012, 13:34
There are a number of possible solutions to this problem, I can't possibly guess what specific one you favor. If you want to play games, I'm done. If you want to have a reasoned discussion, I'm in. The ball is in your court.

Cripes. You are like my yankee ex-wife. I could reach the point where I knew we would never agree, walk off, and she would still be talking fifteen minutes later. She really believed that the only reason I didn't agree with her is that she just hadn't given me her opinion long enough.

Humor me. Where are you from?

:supergrin:

HarlDane
10-18-2012, 13:41

:supergrin:Yikes, you are quite the investigator. I'll give you a hint, it's under my avatar in the spot marked "location".

IvanVic
10-18-2012, 13:42
Cripes. You are like my yankee ex-wife. I could reach the point where I knew we would never agree, walk off, and she would still be talking fifteen minutes later. She really believed that the only reason I didn't agree with her is that she just hadn't given me her opinion long enough.

:supergrin:

Clearly you are bothered because of the fraud within the welfare system - I think most Americans are - but I was assuming you had some type of solution to prevent the scenario in the OP, true or not, from happening. Do you have any suggestions?

HarlDane
10-18-2012, 13:52
Cripes. You are like my yankee ex-wife. I could reach the point where I knew we would never agree, walk off, and she would still be talking fifteen minutes later. She really believed that the only reason I didn't agree with her is that she just hadn't given me her opinion long enough. What you don't seem to get is that I'm not interested in debating myself. So while I fairly sure of what the next step that you are suggesting I take is, since I believe I have a valid counter to it, I'm not going to bother. Like I said, if you want to have a reasoned discussion, I'm in. At this point, I'm assuming you do not.

series1811
10-19-2012, 07:16
Yikes, you are quite the investigator. I'll give you a hint, it's under my avatar in the spot marked "location".

I didn't mean where you live now, I mean where are you from?

Lots of yankees leave yankee states, they don't quit being yankees.

series1811
10-19-2012, 07:20
Clearly you are bothered because of the fraud within the welfare system - I think most Americans are - but I was assuming you had some type of solution to prevent the scenario in the OP, true or not, from happening. Do you have any suggestions?

Yeah, don't let them have cash. We didn't use to. It's one thing to say you can't feed yourself and get help. It's another thing to say you can't afford cigarettes, beer, and slot machines, and expect for help.

I know liberals don't see it that way, so why keep arguing about something we will never see eye to eye on. I accept it. You and the other liberals here should, too.

I know what you think. That if you just tell me why I am wrong long enough, I will finally say, "By Golly, you are right. I must be smarter now, because I agree with you."

See, I probably used to be a liberal when I was in college. Real life changed me. Sorry. :supergrin:

Now, you guys tell me one more time (or two or three times, whatever it takes) I am wrong and we will call this one done, okay?

IvanVic
10-19-2012, 09:18
Yeah, don't let them have cash. We didn't use to. It's one thing to say you can't feed yourself and get help. It's another thing to say you can't afford cigarettes, beer, and slot machines, and expect for help.

I know liberals don't see it that way, so why keep arguing about something we will never see eye to eye on. I accept it. You and the other liberals here should, too.

I know what you think. That if you just tell me why I am wrong long enough, I will finally say, "By Golly, you are right. I must be smarter now, because I agree with you."

See, I probably used to be a liberal when I was in college. Real life changed me. Sorry. :supergrin:

Now, you guys tell me one more time (or two or three times, whatever it takes) I am wrong and we will call this one done, okay?

Can you show me which post of mine in this thread is the liberal one? I've noticed a pattern, you seem to call anyone and everyone that you disagree with a liberal, even if it's the Yankees vs The Mets.

I have news for you, there are a wide range of views within the conservative party. This might shock you, but sometimes others will disagree with you. They may not share your opinion, down to the finest, gritty little details, on every single topic. Rather than become angry with them and call them names, perhaps you shouldn't jump to conclusions.

The only things I have stated in this thread are 1) the OP is clearly a chain email 2) Assuming the story is true, what should we do about it? and finally 3) you asked for something that requires cash besides drugs, so I supplied you with that answer. I never said the lady is, or is not, intending to purchase drugs. I have no idea, neither do you. It's silly to speculate, considering that it's a chain email. It's clear that drug abuse is a problem in America, and those on welfare do abuse drugs - so my solution would be drug testing for all recipients. That seems like a pretty good solution to me.

If you think that makes me a liberal, I have no idea what's going on inside of your head, but it's definitely chaotic.

HarlDane
10-19-2012, 09:40

Now, you guys tell me one more time (or two or three times, whatever it takes) I am wrong and we will call this one done, okay?Done? It never started. You've done nothing but bring up irrelevant points and make vague drive by comments and veiled insults.

The funny part is you're doing this with people who's views on welfare abuse and fraud are probably very similar to your own, they just have the sense to realize buying a grape to skirt ATM fees isn't part of the problem.

lethal tupperwa
10-19-2012, 15:00
http://www.circleofmoms.com/moms-who-need-to-vent/mom-wins-lotto-and-still-collects-food-stamps-687614#_