NYC: school counselor fired for past job as lingerie model. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : NYC: school counselor fired for past job as lingerie model.

Gallium
10-15-2012, 10:38
Cliffnotes:

1. Current student showed a pic of counselor in bra + panties to principal.

2. A committee voted 2-1 to have her removed from the school.

3. The lady has a PhD in Clinical Psychology, and apparently is good at her job.

4. Her last panty modeling engagement was in 2008

5. She has been modeling since age 5, and is still trying to make it in entertainment as a media host.

Last, but not least 6, I would post a pic of her but

a) Me n Mrs. VR get along quite well, and my wife already wears my pants. I can't afford a virtual spanking

b) I doubt the boobage pic would fit on any of your screens unless you are sporting a w i d e s c r e e n like me. :whistling:

http://www.wotshappening.com/nyc-guidance-counselor-tiffany-webb-fired-for-lingerie-photos-she-took-19-years-ago/

DanaT
10-15-2012, 10:42
OMG!!! OMG!!!

A human body that you might see dressed similarly in a swimming pool.

RUN FOR COVER!!!!

Gallium
10-15-2012, 10:50
OMG!!! OMG!!!

A human body that you might see dressed similarly in a swimming pool.

RUN FOR COVER!!!!

Its for the chil-ren, really. 16 & 17 yr olds who know more about Kama Sutra than the average HS principal...:faint:

Deanster
10-15-2012, 10:55
That's just disgusting.

The firing and stupidity, that is.

She's quite attractive, even if my doctor has put me on a no-silicone diet.

Dennis in MA
10-15-2012, 11:26
. . . days before Webb was to get tenure as an $84,200-a-year guidance counselor

Uh, I wonder if this had anything to do with it.

"Sure, she's good, but we can dump her and get someone else and not provide tenure."

If she's good, she don't need tenure. Tenure is for bad teachers to keep good jobs. Performance - that's how tenure works in the real world.

GRIMLET
10-15-2012, 11:40
Its best for the kids. She has to go.
Instead need older white males with less education and a doughy shapes. Thats who we need helping the children in life making decisions..........ehhhh, wait. A local older doughy white male guidance counselor was arrested for allegedly masterbating to women coming in and out of aTarget

nursetim
10-15-2012, 12:14
Looks that and a PhD? I hope this jump starts her career in modeling. Makes me want to start a lingerie company just so I could make her the lead model. Huba huba.

rednoved
10-15-2012, 12:17
That sucks.

countrygun
10-15-2012, 12:22
Yah, who would want a high school counselor who actually had a successful career outside of the education system?

redbaron007
10-15-2012, 12:44
I'd be seeking counseling daily....just so ya know....since she is gone....no counseling for me! :supergrin:

They probably replaced her with a 99 year old spinster!! :sad:

They'll do anything to get someone less attractive/experienced in a gobbermit job! :rofl:

:wavey:

red

PBCounty
10-15-2012, 12:55
Going to guess the committee had at least two middle aged fat chicks with short hair sitting on it.

DanaT
10-15-2012, 12:59
Going to guess the committee had at least two middle aged fat chicks with short hair sitting on it.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

But doesnt "chick" imply young?

redbaron007
10-15-2012, 13:04

:animlol: :rofl: :animlol:

:wavey:

red

TheExplorer
10-15-2012, 13:05

Guaranteed.

Bren
10-15-2012, 13:11
Did anybody mention to the school board up there that they are a government agency...regulated by the 1st amendment...and they have a problem?

BTW, has the "current student" finished having his --- kicked by all the other current students yet?

janice6
10-15-2012, 13:16
Must be a lot of envy on that school board.

The Maggy
10-15-2012, 14:34
She says that she did her modeling almost 20 years ago, the two photos in the article are no where near twenty years old... and they look slightly shopped.

Could she have possibly been canned over photo-shopped pics?

bmoore
10-15-2012, 14:39
Who cares? I had an English teacher in high school that was a San Diego Chargers cheerleader.