PDA

View Full Version : Howard Stern helps prove Obama voters are racists

Snaps
10-15-2012, 14:49
Obama Supporters are Idiots! - YouTube

from the last election but I first heard it today

TK-421
10-15-2012, 14:57
I hope I'm not the only one who isn't at all surprised by that.

jeepinbandit
10-15-2012, 15:31
Makes your blood boil though doesn't it?

Gallium
10-15-2012, 15:40
Part of it (and no apologies for the idiots answering the questions) is, stick a mic and or a camera in front of someone who is not accustomed to it, and

a) their IQ falls 30 points
b) they agree to damn near anything you lob at them

Anyways, idiots will be idiots. We should have a screen/filter for voting - and that applies to all races/groups.

TK-421
10-15-2012, 16:32
Makes your blood boil though doesn't it?

No, not at all. Like Gallium said, you stick a mic in front of people and their mind will go blank, basically. Ask them about specific political things, where the majority of people have 0 idea about specifics, while in front of a camera or a person holding a microphone, obviously interviewing them for something, and they forget everything they learned.

That, coupled with the fact that the majority of Americans are utterly stupid, means that **** like this will happen when you ambush people. I can almost guarantee that they were profiling too. I doubt they picked random people on the street. They probably passed up all the ones who had an air of intelligence about them, and went straight for the dumbest looking people they could.

So no, it doesn't make my blood boil, and it shouldn't boil yours either. It shouldn't be a surprise at all, this is just the way life is. Letting your blood boil doesn't solve anything, and it shouldn't be a surprise, there should be no reason for your blood to boil at it. Just realize that people are stupid, in every political party, and this is what happens when you ambush people like this.

Besides, you could do the exact same thing to a republican and get the same result.

Also, this doesn't tell you the whole story. How do you know they didn't take 100 democrats and 97 of them gave the correct answers, so they took the three who gave the wrong answers to make the rest of them look bad?

You should stop and think, instead of jumping to conclusions, and don't let your blood boil over stupid **** like this.

LASTRESORT20
10-15-2012, 16:37
I hope I'm not the only one who isn't at all surprised by that.

Your not Alone....

LASTRESORT20
10-15-2012, 16:39
"Besides, you could do the exact same thing to a republican and get the same result"

`I dont know about that....especially a Concervative.....

TK-421
10-15-2012, 16:45
"Besides, you could do the exact same thing to a republican and get the same result"

`I dont know about that....especially a Concervative.....

You grab enough random republicans walking down the street, stick him in front of a camera, stick a mic under his nose, ask him whether he thinks they should release Romney's birth certificate from Hawaii, whether or not you think Biden is a good running mate and helps make Romney look good, and a few other things about Obama, and I know you'll get some who will agree with everything you say.

Like I mentioned, we don't have the whole story, so there's no use getting upset about it. We don't know if they profiled people before selecting them, how many people they selected, how many people gave them the answer they weren't looking for, and therefore weren't put on air, and other such things.

It's entirely possible that those three people are all republicans, and they were paid to pretend to be democrats and say that stuff, so that they could try and make all democrats look bad.

dango
10-15-2012, 16:49
STERN ?......And in the year of our lord he say-eth upon.......
,........Bla , bla , bla...........................!

jeepinbandit
10-15-2012, 16:53
Idiots who voted for Obama - YouTube

I can't embed to save my life on this site.

I really hope the one below is fake.

Interview-Why she loves welfare, food stamps, and Obamacare - YouTube

tsmo1066
10-15-2012, 16:57
Remember, Stern is a "shock Jock", not a journalist. He goes for whatever he thinks will raise the most eyebrows and sound the most inflamatory.

I'd bet money that they sought out the scummiest, most uneducated looking people they could find to ask these questions to.

I'm no Obama fan, but anything Stern does needs to be taken with a HUGE grain of salt.

zukyota
10-15-2012, 18:02
I think the people that vote for Obama deserve what's coming when he finishes destroying our country. While it's hard to trust any politician, Romney may be our only hope.

TheExplorer
10-15-2012, 18:24
That was just embarrassing. But in reality you could do that experiment with any race and I bet you'd get similar results. Many people just don't seem to have any interest in politics.

jeepinbandit
10-15-2012, 20:35
It's not like the video in the OP was asking outlandish questions. They were asking questions that are the cornerstones of the Democratic party for crying out loud and people couldn't even give a correct answer.........because they wern' voting on the issues they were voting on the color of their skin.

The second video isn't quite as sad but really they don't know who the **** Nancy Pelosi is?

sharpshooter
10-15-2012, 21:43
Since 95% of Blacks support Obama, that's proof enough that they vote based on the color of a person's skin. Blacks are some of the most racist people around.

Fox
10-15-2012, 22:32
I'd bet money that they sought out the scummiest, most uneducated looking people they could find...

You just described a large part of the Democratic voting base. They're the ones that are always going to be collecting food stamps and a welfare check.

Snaps
10-15-2012, 22:34
I'd bet money that they sought out the scummiest, most uneducated looking people they could find to ask these questions to.

sooo anybody willing ot admit they voted for obama?

ricklee4570
10-16-2012, 03:48
Incredible how stupid people make an impact on who leads our country

Gallium
10-16-2012, 04:29
The only thing this thread starter (topic, not necessarily the OP) proves is the idiocy of people who would want to cling to any piece of debris in a sea of stupid.

As an exercise only, clearly there are a lot of idiots and racists in America. There are black people who voted for Obama simply because they are black, and he is (1/2) black. I know a bunch of them. Most are within the (urban) areas where I work.

That does not make them racist. It makes them biased. If they voted against McCain because he was white that might make them biased AND prejudicial.

Logic also dictate then, that there are white people (and believe me, we have more than enough documentation of biased and prejudiced white folks) who did not vote for Obama because he is (1/2) black - that would not make them "racist", only biased, or possibly prejudicial. I know a few of them, some are distant neighbors in my area.

Now what white person with any remaining brain cells is going to come out and say "I voted against Obama because he is a ******?" Not many, but if they are to be found, like their likewise stupid black counterparts they are the ones who would end up on video, toothless, proud, scraggly and stupid all in one - stuck in the late 1800s.

skeeter7
10-16-2012, 04:50
Right after Howard Stern aired the bit similar to this one about the current election which can be heard here in this thread...

http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1444664&highlight=howard+stern

He sent someone out to a Nascar race about a week later and asked the white Nascar fans who they were voting for and why. The results of those interviews were about the bad as the first one but with all white redneck Romney supporters. Just goes to show that there are idiots on both sides of the fence, which I'm sure most of you knew already.

walt cowan
10-16-2012, 06:16
" the masses are asses " thomas jefferson.

aircarver
10-16-2012, 06:21
... And Jay Leno has proved over and over with his 'Jaywalking' segments, that people are depressingly dumb.

... Particularly depressing are his segments with college students, upon whom much money is spent 'educating' them ... and they perform abominably ... :frown:

TK-421
10-17-2012, 20:25
sooo anybody willing ot admit they voted for obama?

Me, I did. Only because McCain was threatening to shut down government research and privatize it. And seeing as how almost 80% of my family is somehow involved with government research, they would've been out of a job, and would've then had to compete with the thousands of other people who would also have been without a job, to try and get in with one of the private companies who wouldn't have started doing the research.

Most companies just don't have the money/man power/desire to do the kind of research that the government does. So that would've meant that my family would've been out a job completely. And I'm sorry, even if it meant putting Obama into office, it was better than having 80% of my family without jobs. Besides that, McCain is too old, and I didn't want to risk him dying in office and then having that moron, Palin, running the country. I think she would've been worse than Obama.