WBC stomps on American Flag [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : WBC stomps on American Flag

camelotkid
10-15-2012, 15:16
hopefully this isn't a repost this happened on 10/13 WBC decided to stomp on an American flag at a protest of a Lesbian Soldier that was KIA

this is what happened.

http://youtu.be/ROiQ-RA5xqI

http://youtu.be/iwQj3P4E-mM

http://guardianofvalor.com/soldier-protects-old-glory-from-being-disgraced-by-westboro-baptist-church/

jeepinbandit
10-15-2012, 15:26
It seems like street justice and they do deserve it but attacking them is exactly what we don't need to do.

Anytime they are attacked they sue everyone. The person that attacked them, the cops for not protecting them, the city, ect, ect. They'll usually win some money from the deal and it gives them money and resources to continue to do **** like this.

This "family" is nothing more than a family of lawyers that use a "church" as a front.

camelotkid
10-15-2012, 15:32
true but if they're suing I'd rather see them suing for wrongful death

RonS
10-15-2012, 15:32
I would never advocate violence against someone because of their opinion or how or where they express it. On the other hand if that whole bunch of scum were to ride a bus down an embankment into an oil refinery and burn to death my feelings would not be hurt in the least.

jeepinbandit
10-15-2012, 16:10
Gas is expensive enough no oil refineries :P

The Maggy
10-15-2012, 16:23
I don't understand why they still draw a crowd. Let them sit off on some street corner by themselves, ignore them, make them insignificant, if people stopped showing up in crowds; WBC would move on to some other bat-****ery in an attempt to make money.

For the number of officers that they had in that intersection attempting to control the crowd; they could have allowed WBC to protest on one of the corners and used four officers to redirect traffic a city block away in all directions. If you leave your piece of the intersection and attempt to move closer to the crowd to incite.. start writing tickets.

Remove the incentive and the will disappears.

Oh, they threatened to protest at a funeral in town here a few weeks back. To keep them away from the cemetery a local radio station gave them an hour block on their morning show to propagate their dumb-****tery. The city should have allowed a permit to hold their gathering on some obscure abandoned corner miles from anything related to the funeral. Take their money and then take more of it if the step out of line by an inch.

stevelyn
10-15-2012, 16:57
I would never advocate violence against someone because of their opinion or how or where they express it. On the other hand if that whole bunch of scum were to ride a bus down an embankment into an oil refinery and burn to death my feelings would not be hurt in the least.

It probably isn't their opinion. WBC is a family of scum-sucking lawyers that try to provoke a confrontation that they can file suit for.

IOW they are in it for the money, not their political opinion.

Hailstorm
10-15-2012, 17:14
Couldn't they be held liable for trying to start a riot?

tsmo1066
10-15-2012, 17:24
Couldn't they be held liable for trying to start a riot?

They're all attorneys and are a bit too smart to cross that line. They never openly call for violence, but rather hurl outrageous, inflammatory insults at others ("God is happy your sodomite son was killed in Afghanistan!", etc.) and try their best to play on the emotions of grieving families in the hopes that somebody in the crowd will lose their temper and do something stupid.

Then the WBC jackholes sue the crap out of everyone in sight when it happens.

The Freedom Riders have the best approach to dealing with them. They simply ignore the WBC scumbags, park their cycles between the WBC protesters and whatever funeral is going on, and rev their bikes loud enough to drown out whetever the WBC turds are shouting. Sometimes the Freedom Riders also bring a lot of large, American flags along with them to block the view of any signs the WBC goons are carrying.

Let them eat Harley exhaust!

jeepinbandit
10-15-2012, 17:29
Patriot Guard.

tsmo1066
10-15-2012, 17:32
Patriot Guard.

LOL! You're absolutely right. I was talking about the Civil Rights movement earlier today with a coworker...must have had the Freedom Riders in my head when I typed that post!

jeepinbandit
10-15-2012, 18:13
I ride with them when the oppotunity arises. Not on a Harley though right now I'm on a Beemer or a Suzuki Dual Sport.