Glock 24 [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Glock 24

pjones5
10-15-2012, 19:45
Old IDPA/USPSA shooter going to shoot first GSSF match.
What division/division's would my 24 shoot in?
thanks
Pat

DannyR
10-15-2012, 20:58
1. Competition Category if it is stock

and

2. Unlimited Category

SARDG
10-16-2012, 00:11
Old IDPA/USPSA shooter going to shoot first GSSF match.
What division/division's would my 24 shoot in?
thanks
Pat
Sounds like you are down the street from the WAC so I suppose you're doing Clearwater - and perhaps Orlando?

Do you have any other IDPA/USPSA Glocks to shoot? I know the 24 won't fit in the box so you didn't shoot that. Almost any other Glock that isn't a longslide will allow you to shoot in other and multiple divisions.

pjones5
10-16-2012, 07:57
1. Competition Category if it is stock

and

2. Unlimited Category

Thank you for info
Pat

pjones5
10-16-2012, 07:58
Sounds like you are down the street from the WAC so I suppose you're doing Clearwater - and perhaps Orlando?

Do you have any other IDPA/USPSA Glocks to shoot? I know the 24 won't fit in the box so you didn't shoot that. Almost any other Glock that isn't a longslide will allow you to shoot in other and multiple divisions.

Yes I have a Glock 17,I shoot it in IDPA.
pat

SARDG
10-16-2012, 08:17
Yes I have a Glock 17,I shoot it in IDPA.
pat
If it's an SSP gun and running all OEM parts (except essentially sights), you could shoot that in AmCiv OR Guardian (if you are not a USPSA Master), Competition, Master Stock, and Unlimited - so two additional divisions.

pjones5
10-16-2012, 08:31
If it's an SSP gun and running all OEM parts (except essentially sights), you could shoot that in AmCiv OR Guardian (if you are not a USPSA Master), - so two additional divisions.

Thanks SARDG for info.
Glock 17 it is,only A class USPSA so will shoot Am Civ Competition, Master Stock, and Unlimited .
Thanks again.
Pat

SARDG
10-16-2012, 08:49
Thanks SARDG for info.
Glock 17 it is,only A class USPSA so will shoot Am Civ Competition, Master Stock, and Unlimited .
Thanks again.
Pat
You're welcome.

Don't forget to volunteer to RO at any GSSF match you attend if you have the time. (I see you are a USPSA/IDPA RO/SO. :))

pjones5
10-16-2012, 09:07
You're welcome.

Don't forget to volunteer to RO at any GSSF match you attend if you have the time. (I see you are a USPSA/IDPA RO/SO. :))

I will probably RO at the WAC match.
Pat