Obama Forces Plan to Riot If He Loses [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Obama Forces Plan to Riot If He Loses

50 Cent
10-15-2012, 21:09
http://www.infowars.com/new-threats-to-riot-if-obama-loses-election/

I'm ready for the Bolshevik hordes:

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m145/The_Shootist/2A/AK4.jpg

They start trouble I'm sure a few of us can finish it for them.

SGT278ACR
10-15-2012, 21:17
LOL! Let them bring it on. I may be a cripple confined to a wheelchair, but I'm still a legally armed citizen with a little combat experience under my belt and my aim is still pretty good. :cool:

janice6
10-15-2012, 21:18
Must be his Plan 'B' to get elected, threats.

ray9898
10-15-2012, 21:37
From Infowars....I better get ready.:upeyes:

IndyGunFreak
10-15-2012, 21:38

This should really be no surprise to anyone. Trust me, I've already begun preparations in the event of an Obama loss. You think Katrina was bad, or the Bulls winning the championship was bad? Wait till they think there will be no more "Obama phones"...

IGF

MarinePride
10-15-2012, 21:42
Jones makes a living hyping up fear and BS.

jame
10-15-2012, 21:44
Uh, yeah, Infowars……….

no.

IndyGunFreak
10-15-2012, 21:49
Uh, yeah, Infowars……….

no.

While the source is ridiculous... the reality of this threat is very, very real.

LASTRESORT20
10-15-2012, 21:51
Infowars or not....always be ready....be stocked-up....

Snaps
10-15-2012, 21:51
haha, won't be any riots where I'm from. We don't have that kinda element around here.

SMOKEin
10-15-2012, 21:53
Forces = Some people on twitter?

How many people from GT were going to march in Washington if Obamacare passed?

Mushinto
10-15-2012, 22:00
Contrary to what the media portrays, they do not have a majority.

Major rioting is not likely, however I am going to get some more magazines just in case.

Hell, I used Haley's Comet as an excuse to buy more ammo.

LASTRESORT20
10-15-2012, 22:04
Contrary to what the media portrays, they do not have a majority.

Major rioting is not likely, however I am going to get some more magazines just in case.

Hell, I used Haley's Comet as an excuse to buy more ammo.

:supergrin: Heck Ya!

itisbruno
10-15-2012, 22:08
http://images.sodahead.com/polls/003159951/zombie8n_1_web_xlarge.jpeg

Fox
10-15-2012, 22:18
Not worried about it where I am at.

For those living in urban cities, keep your powder dry and your edges sharp.

LASTRESORT20
10-15-2012, 22:20
http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=I.4727552849151510&pid=15.1

NeverMore1701
10-15-2012, 22:22
Well good luck with that.

Paul53
10-15-2012, 23:03
What if they had a war and nobody attended?

sheriff733
10-15-2012, 23:06
What if they had a war and nobody attended?

I believe they call that a "ghetto."

Rooster Rugburn
10-16-2012, 04:16

They only riot in liberal cities where they have liberal bureaucrats, liberal government, and liberal police forces to protect them. On top of that, they burn their own neighborhoods. Possibly because even in liberal enclaves, they know they still might get shot.

I wouldn't worry about it. Infowars.com is not exactly a stellar source of valid information. But I don't doubt there are some elements who want to stir it up. People like Crazy Louis Farrakhan. I doubt it will gain widespread traction. I wouldn't even be surprised if Obama tried to stir it up after a loss.

clancy
10-16-2012, 04:46
I get to listen to this all day, everyday at work. I will just play the first few lines, it will give you a good idea of what my darker complexioned coworkers think.

"Obama in the the White House
or blood in the street.
If he don't get back in
we the mutha%^&*# you gonna meet.
I got me a 9
I gots an Ak
I got me a shotgun
Gonna take it all the way."

Personally, I think they will riot whether Obama wins or loses. I hope they do riot. i am really getting sick of hearing that rap song.

DaleGribble
10-16-2012, 04:54
You guys are dumber than dirt if you're buying into Alex Jones' BS. The man is an ignorant egomaniac.

Seriously, do you really think Susie Q, Née Née and Brianna are really gonna start all kinds of riots? I got news for ya, they aren't. They're trying to impress their twitter followers and appear badder than they really are. Once the first bean bag hits them or they get that wonderful burning sensation from CS gas, they'll rethink that riot plan really quick.

"OH DAMNNNNNNN NÉE NÉE IT BURNS IT BURNS!!!!"

costanza187
10-16-2012, 04:56
Bring it!

AA_Khost
10-16-2012, 05:04
I doubt there will be widespread rioting but there will be small outbreaks around the country.
I refer back to our Boy Scott Motto.

Be Prepared!

Spiffums
10-16-2012, 05:31

Might need more than 3 mags there Slick!

HexHead
10-16-2012, 05:37
0bama's back up plan. Use fear to get timid whites to vote for him.

havensal
10-16-2012, 05:51
Good! Let them kill each other and burn down their own cities again. :upeyes:

Good luck getting a riot start anywhere near my home town. :rofl:

CarryTexas
10-16-2012, 06:02
Rioting is against my HOA rules... I have nothing to worry about.

gwalchmai
10-16-2012, 06:03
It'll make for some great youtube video. ;)

douggmc
10-16-2012, 09:57
All right wing talking heads makes a living hyping up fear and BS.

FTFY :wavey:

Glock20 10mm
10-16-2012, 10:48
You guys are dumber than dirt if you're buying into Alex Jones' BS. The man is an ignorant egomaniac.

Seriously, do you really think Susie Q, Née Née and Brianna are really gonna start all kinds of riots? I got news for ya, they aren't. They're trying to impress their twitter followers and appear badder than they really are. Once the first bean bag hits them or they get that wonderful burning sensation from CS gas, they'll rethink that riot plan really quick.

"OH DAMNNNNNNN NÉE NÉE IT BURNS IT BURNS!!!!"

Guess you forgot about all these riots...

1829: Cincinnati Riot of 1829 (Cincinnati, Ohio)
Rioting against African-Americans results in thousands leaving for Canada.
1829: Charlestown Anti-Catholic Riots (Charlestown, Massachusetts)
1834: Massachusetts Convent Burning
1835: Five Points Riot (New York City, New York)
1841: Cincinnati Riot of 1841 (Cincinnati, Ohio)
1844: Philadelphia Nativist Riots (May 6–8/July 5–8)
1851: Hoboken Anti-German Riot
1855: Bloody Monday (Louisville, KY Anti-German Riots)
1863: Detroit Race Riot
1863: New York City Draft Riot
1866: New Orleans Riot (New Orleans, Louisiana)
1866: Memphis Riots of 1866 (Memphis, Tennessee)
1868: Pulaski Riot (Pulaski, Tennessee)
1868: Opelousas, Louisiana http://www.opelousasmassacre.com/
1868: Camilla, Georgia
1868: Ward Island Riot
Irish and German-American indigent immigrants, temporarily interned at Wards Island by the Commissioners of Emigration, begin rioting following an altercation between two residents resulting in thirty men seriously wounded and around sixty arrested.[6]
1870: Eutaw, Alabama
1870: Laurens, South Carolina
1870: Kirk-Holden war: Alamance County, North Carolina
Federal troops, led by Col. Kirk and requested by NC governor Holden, were sent to extinguish racial violence. Holden was eventually impeached because of the offensive.
1870: New York City Orange Riot
1871: Meridian race riot of 1871
1871: Second New York City Orange Riot
1871: Los Angeles Anti-Chinese Riot
1871: Scranton Coal Riot
Violence occurs between striking members of a miners' union in Scranton, Pennsylvania when Welsh miners attack Irish and German-American miners who chose to leave the union and accept the terms offered by local mining companies.[7]
1873: Colfax massacre (Colfax, Louisiana)
1874: Vicksburg, Mississippi
1874: New Orleans, Louisiana
1874: Coushatta, Louisiana
1875: Yazoo City, Mississippi
1875: Clinton, Mississippi
1876: Statewide violence in South Carolina
1876: Hamburg, South Carolina
1876: Ellenton, South Carolina
1885: Rock Springs Massacre, Wyoming
1886: Pittsburgh Riot.
1887: Denver Riot of 1887
In one of the largest civil disturbances in the city's history, fighting between Swedish, Hungarian and Polish immigrants results in the shooting death of one man and injuring several others before broken up by police.[8]
1887: Thibodaux massacre, Thibodaux, Louisiana -- strike of 10,000 sugar-cane workers which led to a mass killing of an estimated 50 African Americans
1891: New Orleans Anti-Italian Riot
A lynch mob storms a local jail and hangs several Italians following the acquittal of several Sicilian immigrants alleged to be involved in the murder of New Orleans police chief David Hennessy.
1891: 1st Omaha Race Riot
10,000 white people storm the local courthouse to beat and lynch Joe Coe, who was alleged to have raped a white child.
1894: Buffalo, NY Riot of 1894
Two groups of Irish and Italian-Americans are arrested by police after a half hour of hurling bricks and shooting at each other resulting from a barroom brawl when visiting Italian patrons refused to pay for their drinks at a local saloon. After the mob is dispersed by police, five Italians are arrested while two others are sent to a local hospital.[9]
1894: Bituminous Coal Miners' Strike
Much of the violence in this national strike was not specifically racial, but in Iowa, where the employees of Consolidation Coal Company (Iowa) refused to join the strike, armed confrontation between strikers and strike breakers took on racial overtones because the majority of Consolidation's employees were African American. The National Guard was mobilized just in time to avert open warfare.[10][11][12]
1898: Wilmington Race Riot
1898: Lake City, South Carolina
1898: Greenwood County, South Carolina
1899: Newburg, NY Riot
Angered towards the recent hiring of African-American workers, a group of between 80 and 100 Arab laborers attack a group of African-American workers near the Freeman & Hammond brick yard with numerous men injured on both sides.[13]
1900: New Orleans, Louisiana : Robert Charles Riots
1900: New York City, New York
1902: New York City, New York Anti-Semitic riots involving Irish factory workers, city policemen and thousands of Jews attending Jacob Joseph's funeral
1906: Little Rock, Arkansas. Started when a white police officer in Argenta killed a black musician in a bathroom. in aftermath, there were half a block of burned down commercial buildings, two black residencies burned down, and the departure of many blacks as white men taking arms ran down the street.[14]
1906: Atlanta Riots, Georgia
1907: Bellingham Riots, Washington
1908: Springfield, Illinois
1909: Greek Town, a successful Greek immigrant community in South Omaha, Nebraska is burnt to the ground and its residents are forced to leave town.[15]
1910: Nationwide riots following the heavyweight championship fight between Jack Johnson and Jim Jeffries in Reno, Nevada on July 4
1917: East St. Louis, Illinois
1917: Chester, Pennsylvania
1917: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
1917: Houston Riot (1917)
Red Summer of 1919
1919: Washington, D.C.
1919: Chicago, Illinois
1919: Omaha, Nebraska
1919: Charleston, South Carolina
1919: Longview, Texas
1919: Knoxville, Tennessee
1919: Elaine, Arkansas
1921: Tulsa, Oklahoma
1923: Rosewood, Florida (area is now an outgrowth of Cedar Key, Florida)
1927: Poughkeepsie, New York - A wave of civil unrest, violence and vandalism by local White mobs against Blacks, as well Greek, Jewish, Chinese and Puerto Rican targets in the community, though mostly directed at African-Americans.[citation needed]
1935: Harlem Race Riot
1943: Detroit Race Riot
1943: Harlem Race Riot
1943: Zoot Suit Riots, Los Angeles, California
1944: Agana, Guam
16th Street Baptist Church bombing; Birmingham, Alabama - September
Rochester 1964 race riot; Rochester, New York - July
New York City 1964 riot; New York City, New York - July
Philadelphia 1964 race riot; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - August
Jersey City 1964 race riot, August 2–4, Jersey City, New Jersey
Paterson 1964 race riot, August 11–13, Paterson, New Jersey
Elizabeth 1964 race riot, August 11–13, Elizabeth, New Jersey
Chicago 1964 race riot, Dixmoor riot, August 16–17, Chicago, Illinois
Watts Riot; Los Angeles, California - August
Hough Riots; Cleveland, Ohio - July
Hunter's Point Riot; San Francisco
Division Street Riots; Chicago - June
1967 Newark riots; Newark, New Jersey - July
12th Street riot; Detroit, Michigan - July
1967 Plainfield riots; Plainfield, New Jersey - July
Milwaukee riot; Milwaukee, Wisconsin - July 30–31
Minneapolis North Side Riots; Minneapolis-Saint Paul, Minnesota - August
Orangeburg massacre; Orangeburg, South Carolina - February
King assassination riots: 125 cities in April and May, in response to the murder of Martin Luther King, Jr. including:
Baltimore riot of 1968; Baltimore Maryland
1968 Washington, D.C. riots; Washington, D.C.
1968 New York City riot; New York City, New York
West Side Riots; Chicago, Illinois
Louisville riots of 1968; Louisville, Kentucky
Hill District MLK riots; Pittsburgh, PA
Summit, IL. Race Riot at Argo High School, September 1968
May 11th Augusta Race Riot; Augusta, Georgia - May
Jackson State killings; Jackson, Mississippi - May
Asbury Park Riot; Asbury Park, New Jersey - July
Chicano Moratorium, an anti Vietnam War protest turned riot in East Los Angeles - August
Camden Riots, August 1971, Camden, New Jersey
Escambia High School riots; Pensacola, Florida
New York City Blackout riot
1980: Miami Riot 1980 - May. Another riot occurred there in January 1989 and again in October 1995. The causes of riots by local Blacks against cases of police brutality by the Miami Police Department and competition with Cubans, Haitians and other Latinos.
1989: Bensonhurst and Elmhurst, Queens involved mostly Black sections of Queens in New York City.
1989: Virginia Beach, Virginia - Violent incidents by African Americans and whites occurred in a public beach.
1991: Crown Heights Riot - May - between African Americans and the area's large Hasidic Jewish community, over the killing of a 10-year old black child by a Jewish motorist.
1991: Overtown, Miami - In the heavily Black section against Cuban Americans, alike earlier riots there in 1982 and 1984.
1992: 1992 Los Angeles riots - April 29 to May 5 - among the worst rioting in U.S. History.
1992: Harlem, Manhattan in New York City - July - involved Blacks and Puerto Ricans against the New York Police Department, around the time of the 1992 Democratic National Convention being held there.
1995: St. Petersburg, Florida Riot, caused by protests against racial profiling and police brutality.
2001: 2001 Cincinnati Riots - April - in the African-American section of Over-the-Rhine.
2005: Toledo, Ohio - Neo-Nazis and white supremacists marched in North Park, a mostly African-American section of town.
2006: Los Angeles, In MacArthur Park, Hispanic activists clashed with L.A.P.D. in pro-amnesty demonstration for illegal immigrants.
2009: Oakland CA, Oscar Grant Murder Riots.

To discount someone when there is sufficient historical evidence that supports there prose is truly living with blinders on.

noway
10-16-2012, 10:56
You guys are so-silly.

This talk is what and why current ammo and AK prices soared and nothing happen with the so-call Obama and NATO are going to come take our gun away. Or the dumbest classic line of all times, "Obama destroying the country "

You guys look like a butch of morons if you believe one thing from infowar :rofl: and bigger moron for listen to Alex Jones :shocked:

fwm
10-16-2012, 10:57
Those of you that poo-poo the idea did not live through the assassination of MLK.

Beautiful day when I went to work. Had to drive home through the burning neighborhood with my revolver in my lap. Neighbor was setting on his porch with a full auto in his lap to protect his house.

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

Glock20 10mm
10-16-2012, 11:02
Those of you that poo-poo the idea did not live through the assassination of MLK.

Beautiful day when I went to work. Had to drive home through the burning neighborhood with my revolver in my lap. Neighbor was setting on his porch with a full auto in his lap to protect his house.

This :thumbsup:

mgs
10-16-2012, 11:04

I have to agree!

Little Joe
10-16-2012, 11:15
I see this as nothing more than classic fear mongering. This will fizzle quicker than the Million Man March.

willie_pete
10-16-2012, 11:25

+1

I was at work in Cicero, Il ( west Chicago ) when it got nasty. My boss (company owner), myself and a few other co-workers were on the roof of the three story factory building armed to protect his business. Ahh, fun times :upeyes:

WP

Little Joe
10-16-2012, 11:34
It's our turn to drive the bus again. :supergrin:

Z71bill
10-16-2012, 11:41
Would Obama be "leading" the riot from behind? :rofl:

Little Joe
10-16-2012, 11:42
Guess you forgot about all these riots...

How many of those were over an election. Being sore losers and trying to subvert the election process would expose them as the worst America has to offer and set back their cause. That would most definitely reek of uncivilized. Louie, Jesse, and Al better nip this in the bud.

byf43
10-16-2012, 11:59
They only riot in liberal cities where they have liberal bureaucrats, liberal government, and liberal police forces to protect them.
On top of that, they burn their own neighborhoods. Possibly because even in liberal enclaves, they know they still might get shot.

I suppose Washington, DC is in deep doo-doo, then.
You've covered all options.

And to think. . . I work right in the armpit of the city.
Wonnnnnnnnnnderful!

Rioting is against my HOA rules... I have nothing to worry about.

Ha!!!! Now THAT is funny.
My HOA doesn't allow it, either.

However, my homeowner's insurance doesn't cover rioting, etc., either.

Glock20 10mm
10-16-2012, 12:00
How many of those were over an election. Being sore losers and trying to subvert the election process would expose them as the worst America has to offer and set back their cause. That would most definitely reek of uncivilized. Louie, Jesse, and Al better nip this in the bud.

They were over race, which is really what any potential rioting will be about. An excuse to use the election card to raise hell and mayhem when the reality is there is a dangerous racial and social undercurrent to the whole thing. The last four years have been nothing short of stirring the racial and class pot for all out rioting.

Donning an extra tin-foil hat one could extrapolate that the last four years were intentional and deliberately executed to create a seething cauldron of violence that could be used to instill martial law. There by rendering the Constitution null and void in one fell swoop. Sounds far fetched to some... but history is full of examples of governments and groups hell bent on assuming power using such false flag types of operations to do just that.

Some of you may be right and nothing of significance will happen. But that doesn't change the fact that with every law passed, every encroachment into our personal and private lives enacted we lose daily our freedoms and rights. It's slow, deliberate and done for the "children and our safety!" BUT as noted by others here, if you do the research you can see the power grab that's coming... it's right there in black and white signed by our politicians and ignored by the media.

Little Joe
10-16-2012, 12:08
They were over race, which is really what any potential rioting will be about. An excuse to use the election card to raise hell and mayhem when the reality is there is a dangerous racial and social undercurrent to the whole thing. The last four years have been nothing short of stirring the racial and class pot for all out rioting.

Donning an extra tin-foil hat one could extrapolate that the last four years were intentional and deliberately executed to create a seething cauldron of violence that could be used to instill martial law. There by rendering the Constitution null and void in one fell swoop. Sounds far fetched to some... but history is full of examples of governments and groups hell bent on assuming power using such false flag types of operations to do just that.

Some of you may be right and nothing of significance will happen. But that doesn't change the fact that with every law passed, every encroachment into our personal and private lives enacted we lose daily our freedoms and rights. It's slow, deliberate and done for the "children and our safety!" BUT as noted by others here, if you do the research you can see the power grab that's coming... it's right there in black and white signed by our politicians and ignored by the media.

I see what you are saying. The race card has been heavily played by this administration.

50 Cent
10-16-2012, 12:28

Too lazy to stack the other 15 or so in the pic lol.

oldman11
10-16-2012, 12:36
The muslim religion has been recruiting blacks for years hoping that this would happen. Talking with some friends 4 years ago, I told them that this was a possibility when the next election rolled around. And sure enough, here come the threats. I don't think it will be a nationwide threat, but there will probably be smaller incidents scattered throughout the country. I would suspect LA, NYC, and DC and possibly southern FLA.

Babysinister
10-16-2012, 12:39
From that long list of riots you left out Chicago 1968, the Democratic National Convention. How can we forget?

Glock20 10mm
10-16-2012, 12:43
From that long list of riots you left out Chicago 1968, the Democratic National Convention. How can we forget?

I believe this is the one... I may well be wrong.

Kevin108
10-16-2012, 12:52
Must be his Plan 'B' to get elected, threats.
Sounds like typical Chicago politics to me.

I don't lend much credibility to Alex Jones or Twitter threats but it's definitely something to keep in mind and to plan for accordingly.

Kevin108
10-16-2012, 12:58
They only riot in liberal cities where they have liberal bureaucrats, liberal government, and liberal police forces to protect them. On top of that, they burn their own neighborhoods. Possibly because
not owning their subsidized housing, they understand that if they burn down their current ghetto, a new one will be built for them.

OctoberRust
10-16-2012, 13:07
I believe this is the one... I may well be wrong.

Ahhh! The party of tolerance.

It must have been those evil republicans causing the riot at the DNC. :supergrin:

OctoberRust
10-16-2012, 13:07
oh and to the OP, I'm ready too.

I've got my cell phone, rape whistle, and "NO RIOTING" sign.

P99er
10-16-2012, 13:11
I imagine they are just trying to scare Romney out of a few votes. But I wouldn't mind seeing them riot and burn Chicago, Detroit, NYC, Boston, LA, and Atlanta. It would be a good demonstration of democrat entitlement mentality.

GWSHARK
10-16-2012, 13:14
Guys don't put all your eggs in one basket... could be issues either way. :dunno:

Shot fired at Obama campaign office in Denver (http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/shot-fired-at-obama-campaign-office-in-denver#ixzz29UUTlQcv)

Arc Angel
10-16-2012, 13:19
All you're telling me is that Philadelphia might start burning. Ya know? Somehow, I think the rest of Pennsylvania will be able to endure the loss. :supergrin:

ustate
10-16-2012, 13:26
Me and a bunch of coworkers were talking about this the other day. We're all expecting riots if/when Romney wins.

CarryTexas
10-16-2012, 13:45
Me and a bunch of coworkers were talking about this the other day. We're all expecting riots if/when Romney wins.

If we have Florida 2000 with a Romney win, then I can see major problems. If it is a blowout 5+% I doubt there would be many problems.

gwalchmai
10-16-2012, 13:48
Guys don't put all your eggs in one basket... could be issues either way. :dunno:

Shot fired at Obama campaign office in Denver (http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/shot-fired-at-obama-campaign-office-in-denver#ixzz29UUTlQcv)What are you trying to say, Shark?

OctoberRust
10-16-2012, 13:51
What are you trying to say, Shark?

That democrats are really bad shots? :dunno:

Snaps
10-16-2012, 14:00
Maybe we'll luck out, Romney will win, they will riot and they'll do their part to thin out their herds.

el_jewapo
10-16-2012, 14:04

I read things like this around here and it makes me wonder if some of you have ever even seen a black person other than in passing or on TV. That's just ignorant.

The types that would be into rioting if Obama loses don't give a fig about their "cause" or public relations.

fnfalman
10-16-2012, 14:10
Let me guess, a bunch of flower-in-the-hair types are going to "riot" if Obama were to lose?

What are they gonna do? Splash me with patchouli oil?

Henry Kane
10-16-2012, 14:26
Let me guess, a bunch of flower-in-the-hair types are going to "riot" if Obama were to lose?

I never imagined the New Black Panther Party, zealots of Rev Wright's church (and parallel sects), street thugs with an obamaphone or an EBT card in every pocket, or "sons" of O arming themselves with Patchouli. I'd have thought something along the lines of "fotay" slugs or something, but maybe I'm paranoid. :dunno:

badge315
10-16-2012, 14:31

I doubt that he'd need more than 3 rounds. The hood rats are not particularly well-known for their courage under fire. :supergrin:

Snaps
10-16-2012, 14:33

I'm thinking the rioters are more leaning toward the foodstamp collecting flash rob type of people.

deputy tom
10-16-2012, 14:40
haha, won't be any riots where I'm from. We don't have that kinda element around here.

If you live in Foxchappel maybe. tom.:wavey:

dabigguns357
10-16-2012, 18:58
Ahhh the joys of living out in the country with very few neighbors.I still live close enough to the interstate so i don't have to worry about going through major towns.

Also,i think the last riot in West Virgina was at Blair mountain in 1921.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Blair_Mountain

Snaps
10-16-2012, 19:02
If you live in Foxchappel maybe. tom.:wavey:

no sir, not homewood either. City's just there as a reference point since nobody can find my town on the map.

I'm safe.

1-2man
10-16-2012, 19:06
In looking around my warehouse in Detroit, there's not a whole lot of kindling left to set a blaze. :dunno:

deputy tom
10-17-2012, 05:25
no sir, not homewood either. City's just there as a reference point since nobody can find my town on the map.

I'm safe.

I figured that. Lots of Greensburg,Beaver, Cranberry Twp. folks,etc use Pittsburgh as a reference point. tom.:cool:

frizz
10-17-2012, 05:28
Infowars or not....always be ready....be stocked-up....
Must be nice. I live in Alabama.

Clutch Cargo
10-17-2012, 05:32
Good luck trying to riot around here. I don't think Ft Worth would put up with riot nonsense, but Dallas might get bad. I'm 12 miles from Ft Worth, so we're goog here.

ModGlock17
10-17-2012, 05:35
Follow Bush Doctrine: Stop them in their streets and intersections before they get to your neighborhood.

They'd follow a tactic of flooding a business or store with 20+ people at a time.

ModGlock17
10-17-2012, 05:36
Good luck trying to riot around here. I don't think Ft Worth would put up with riot nonsense, but Dallas might get bad. I'm 12 miles from Ft Worth, so we're goog here.

Detroit burns every year on Devil's Night, a Halloween recurrence.

Little Joe
10-17-2012, 08:21
The types that would be into rioting if Obama loses don't give a fig about their "cause" or public relations.

Yeah, I know. I didn't say it in my post, but I was really thinking more along the lines of the white folks who play into white guilt and sympathize with their forever-victim hustle.

coastal4974
10-17-2012, 08:35
Nov. 7 might be a good for PTO. The LEOs will be busy.

GWSHARK
10-17-2012, 11:08
What are you trying to say, Shark?

Let me be clear:

A. In my humble opinion it's is more likely that BO wins than MR.

B. Given A. There is s segment of idiots that will be unhappy and may act stupid.

mgs
10-17-2012, 12:55
All you're telling me is that Philadelphia might start burning. Ya know? Somehow, I think the rest of Pennsylvania will be able to endure the loss. :supergrin:

I'm good with that! BTW.....we don't use rubber bullets in the country!

Glock20 10mm
10-17-2012, 13:15
Nov. 7 might be a good for PTO. The LEOs will be busy.

The LEO will probably do what they did in the LA riots, fall back and let things peter out a bit before moving in. IF rioting is bad enough we will see the national guard deployed as well as martial law in many areas if not across the whole nation.

One of my hypothesis of how our country falls back into despotism is eerily unfolding now. The threat of rioting if one person wins the election or the other would be a catalyst to put the nation into martial lock down, there-by killing the Constitution and implementing a full on police state. (The other involved a false flag operation similar to the Reichstags fire).

So IF there is rioting and it's significant enough and spread across enough of the major cities in the nation... we may well witness the spark that will ignite the 2nd civil war or finishes lady Liberty off for good.

Glock20 10mm
10-17-2012, 13:18
http://personalliberty.com/2012/10/17/is-post-election-riot-threat-real/

JLB768
10-17-2012, 13:19
Good, let them bring their cheap stovepiping Jennings Bryco's to my Colt-RRA-Savage-Kimber-Smith fight. That kind of **** may fly in the cities, but not out here in the country.

Glock20 10mm
10-17-2012, 13:22
http://finance.yahoo.com/blogs/breakout/jim-rogers-neither-obama-nor-romney-worth-vote-120100881.html

I agree with this guy, but sadly too many will just toe there political line instead of making a real shake up of a change and vote for someone that WILL have the nations best interest at heart... so we are stuck to Idiot 1 or Idiot 2... both detrimental to this nations survival.

Keepreloading
10-17-2012, 14:18
alex jones website !?! :rofl:

Keepreloading
10-17-2012, 14:22
You guys don't realized how incredibly stupid this makes us seem. Seriously.

Keepreloading
10-17-2012, 14:25
The muslim religion has been recruiting blacks for years hoping that this would happen. Talking with some friends 4 years ago, I told them that this was a possibility when the next election rolled around. And sure enough, here come the threats. I don't think it will be a nationwide threat, but there will probably be smaller incidents scattered throughout the country. I would suspect LA, NYC, and DC and possibly southern FLA.

i see that you are are old , are u senile too?

DanaT
10-17-2012, 14:29
So IF there is rioting and it's significant enough and spread across enough of the major cities in the nation... we may well witness the spark that will ignite the 2nd civil war or finishes lady Liberty off for good.

I am all set. I have a place to live where it wont affect me. Wife and kid will be on an airplane that day if what you say is true...

mike from st pe
10-17-2012, 14:29
And possibly riot with joy if BHO gets the final four more years that is.
:steamed::steamed::steamed:

Little Joe
10-17-2012, 14:32
http://finance.yahoo.com/blogs/breakout/jim-rogers-neither-obama-nor-romney-worth-vote-120100881.html

I agree with this guy, but sadly too many will just toe there political line instead of making a real shake up of a change and vote for someone that WILL have the nations best interest at heart... so we are stuck to Idiot 1 or Idiot 2... both detrimental to this nations survival.

Mr. Rogers is only focusing on one issue, albeit an important issue. When I think about our energy policy, Supreme Court appointments, the politics of division, hostility towards business, Second Amendment, etc... I'd much rather have Romney. Concerning these important issues I believe Romney has the nations best interests at heart.

oldman11
10-17-2012, 14:37
i see that you are are old , are u senile too?
Not at all. Are you? :rofl:

Ian Moone
10-17-2012, 14:39
Has anyone checked to see what the Texas bag-limit is on crazed rioters? With the season opening on Nov. 7, we all need to be sure to get the rioter stamp added to our hunting licenses.

Snaps
10-17-2012, 14:39

no no no no no.... I work for the Dept of Corrections in this state. If Philly goes down most of our business goes with it. :shocked:

NeverMore1701
10-17-2012, 14:42
Has anyone checked to see what the Texas bag-limit is on crazed rioters? With the season opening on Nov. 7, we all need to be sure to get the rioter stamp added to our hunting licenses.

They're like coyotes. No season, no limit.

Enjoy!

:supergrin:

gwalchmai
10-17-2012, 15:16
You guys don't realized how incredibly stupid this makes us seem. Seriously.What, allowing Obamanoids to post on our forum? Not at all, I think it shows how open minded we are.

fnfalman
10-17-2012, 15:41
What, allowing Obamanoids to post on our forum? Not at all, I think it shows how open minded we are.

I feel the same way about allowing the Mittoids to post here as well. We Libertarians have to show that we truly are about liberty and freedom.

dkmsmoke_S.P.
10-17-2012, 16:28
And if Obama is re-elected there is a full load of armed 'citizens' that have announced that they are prepared for civil war. Sounds to me like just plain old too many people are anxious to see war in this country. Actually, screw the president whoever he may be. God just Bless America!!

Glock20 10mm
10-17-2012, 16:34
I am all set. I have a place to live where it wont affect me. Wife and kid will be on an airplane that day if what you say is true...

We won't be on a plane... but we have a safe place out of the way in the mountains... very defensible against rag-tag mobs.

Glock20 10mm
10-17-2012, 16:38
And if Obama is re-elected there is a full load of armed 'citizens' that have announced that they are prepared for civil war. Sounds to me like just plain old too many people are anxious to see war in this country. Actually, screw the president whoever he may be. God just Bless America!!

The fact is people are starting to realize (at least the ones that really give a damn) that the ONLY way to reset is to start from scratch as the founders did. The corruption is too deep and the problems to large for any political candidate to tackle. Then factor in the divide in the nation among race and social class... it's going to be ugly. When the big taxmageddon hits (look it up) that will only add fuel to the fire.

And the Obama supporters will blame the Republicans and (which would be partially true... but they will ignore the fact their blessed one didn't do a damn thing to stop it) then start going after the middle class. It's going to get ugly. My grandmother warned me this day would come. And something I learned about my grandmother... she was seldom wrong.

War will touch these shores again. And it will be brutal and ugly. And it will be a race/class war. Why? The administration has set the fuel in place and lit the fire... it's just a matter of time now.

gwalchmai
10-17-2012, 17:18
We Libertarians have to show that we truly are about liberty and freedom.May as well - you're never going to get anybody elected anyway.

RGbiker
10-17-2012, 17:25
Blacks rioting in Arizona where damn near everyone is armed even the Illegals??

I don't think so.

M&P Shooter
10-17-2012, 17:26
Obama Forces Plan to Riot If He Loses (http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=19522946#post19522946)

Drowning Pool - Bodies - YouTube
http://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab89/Glock40guy/MosinNagant1.jpg

http://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab89/Glock40guy/002-14.jpg
http://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab89/Glock40guy/001-20.jpg
http://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab89/Glock40guy/MosinM38.jpg
http://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab89/Glock40guy/028.jpg
http://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab89/Glock40guy/001-13.jpg

MtnBiker
10-17-2012, 17:28
0bama's back up plan. Use fear to get timid whites to vote for him.

Ya know. I wasn't going to buy more ammo this year. BUT I am reconsidering!!!

Glock20 10mm
10-17-2012, 17:37
My peace loving wife whom of which is pretty liberal as well even sees the writing on the wall... She surprised me this morning when she asked if I had enough ammunition.

concretefuzzynuts
10-17-2012, 17:57
I have a friend in the Norfolk police dept. He said they are now having extra training for riots and are being told to be prepared to work 12 hr shifts from Nov 5 thru the 8th.

50 Cent
10-17-2012, 18:13
My peace loving wife whom of which is pretty liberal as well even sees the writing on the wall... She surprised me this morning when she asked if I had enough ammunition.

Like this:

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m145/The_Shootist/Public%20Pix/loot_we_shoot.jpg

50 Cent
10-17-2012, 18:14

That's why I have the extra mags and the spare Wolf MC ammo handy.

DanaT
10-17-2012, 23:35
We won't be on a plane... but we have a safe place out of the way in the mountains... very defensible against rag-tag mobs.

Well, on nov 7 i will already be out of the country. But if it's as bad as you say, I will simply buy two plane plane tickets on the 7th and wife and kid will be on a 10am flight to Zurich.

I highly suspect my wife and kid won't be on a plane..,

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine