I don't care what the cops say or the records say, he's good at heart [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : I don't care what the cops say or the records say, he's good at heart

ronduke
10-16-2012, 03:48
Cops say man killed in scuffle Thursday had a violent past.

Friends saw a tenderness in the deceased. "He baked cakes for friends and asked about the well-being of loved ones...."
http://www.recordonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20121006/NEWS/210060314&cid=sitesearch

RussP
10-16-2012, 06:28
Priceless: The shooting unearthed old concerns for others, such as Baynes' friend, Herring.

She said the trooper could have taken Baynes into custody without killing him.

"They're just trying to make this wrong into a right," Herring said.An eyewitness who wasn't there.

razdog76
10-16-2012, 06:50
Friends saw a tenderness in the deceased. "He baked cakes for friends and asked about the well-being of loved ones...."
http://www.recordonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20121006/NEWS/210060314&cid=sitesearch

Translation:

Joe dirtbag liked to get together with the other guys in the cell block, and provide both a squeeze cheese and a sausage for the "break."

Patchman
10-16-2012, 06:53
Paul Weber remembers the day he saw Baynes leaving a neighbor's house with sacks-full of jewelry. Weber, a former college wrestler, was starting his career with Newburgh police at the time. Weber was off-duty, but he chased the bigger man for blocks on South Street before Baynes got tired of running.

"He just turns and squares off in the middle of the street," Weber said. "He fought like a champ, and I was right there with him." Weber remembers clearly the fight with Baynes as the toughest of his life.

Weber has since retired from the police department and is a partner at a law firm in Cornwall.

There is life after retirement. Always be thinking about, and preparing for that second career.

Mrs.Cicero
10-16-2012, 07:42
Hitler's girlfriend Eva thought he was wonderful, too.

RocPO
10-16-2012, 08:45
Newburgh is a ****hole. Good job to the Trooper for going home to his family.

evilwill
10-16-2012, 09:19
these mutts must follow some kind of script and checklist. Next step is the news conference with some civil rights advocate saying how out of control we are while thumping a bible.
The mutts family will be holding a framed picture of him from his communion or grade school graduation (doesn't matter that he's 51) and they will undoubtedly say "He would never do anything like that, (previous assault 2 on a PO charge be damned) he's cleaning up his life and trying to ..............."

4teecal
10-16-2012, 16:40
Sounds like he ws right at home amongst the cast of "My little ponies", just like every other scumbag that takes on the cops.

glock_collector
10-16-2012, 17:55
I wish there was a law that req'd that the truth be spoken at the deceased funeral...EVERYONE is an angel once they have passed ,no matter what. Make it like a contempt of court charge. Wonder what travons momma might of said?

gsp174
10-16-2012, 20:23
Looks like he picked the wrong fight, with the wrong Trooper. Just be happy it was that Trooper because we might of had another officer down if it wasn't.

Another good thing is it looks like it was out of the city limits, so it might be harder to riot.

JuneyBooney
10-17-2012, 03:22
Translation:

Joe dirtbag liked to get together with the other guys in the cell block, and provide both a squeeze cheese and a sausage for the "break."

:rofl:That is soo bad. :faint:

Gallium
10-17-2012, 06:57
Newburgh is a ****hole. Good job to the Trooper for going home to his family.

His death leaves a vast void in Newburgh. I hope those who celebrate his demise take a close look at the effects of his not being here.

I have to wonder though, who is going to step up and take over his

prayer/Bible study group
outreach program at the homeless shelter
meals on wheels route for the home-bound older people
volunteer work at the psych wing of the mental facility
toys for tots program he spearheaded
Neighborhood watch
lamb and white dove rearing operation
work maintaining plots at the local cemetery

Lastly, I heard he was trying to do the Heimlich on that state trooper. SHAME ON ALL OF YOU for trying to make him look like a monster. He was merely misunderstood...probably didn't get enough hugs as a kid.

:animlol:

Gallium
10-17-2012, 06:59
and to add: 45 GAP, when you absolutely want one shot to get the job done.