Jonesing for Censorship [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Jonesing for Censorship

maxsnafu
10-16-2012, 07:44
http://takimag.com/article/jonesing_for_censorship_kathy_shaidle/print#axzz29T9AoTVN

JBnTX
10-16-2012, 08:02
Canada is scared of a Muslim uprising.
They've already been conquered by the Islamic invasion.

Foreigners and bleeding heart liberals rule that country.

Gundude
10-16-2012, 08:38
Despite having employed plenty of Canadians (and paid millions in taxes) over the years, Lord Conrad Black needed a special permit to move back after doing time in a US prison. (The “temporary” part was a particularly sadistic poke, I thought.)

But if you’re newly sprung from Gitmo, having murdered an American medic and called planting roadside bombs “the proudest moment of your life,” then it’s “welcome back, Khadr.”Conrad Black had renounced his Canadian citizenship and was no longer a citizen at the time of his attempted re-entry, while Khadr was and is still a citizen. Don't you think that is pertinent information when discussing who Canada allows in and who it doesn't? I wonder why the article left that out? :whistling:

And I hardly think putting Khadr in a Canadian prison counts as "Welcome back".

Vic777
10-16-2012, 08:53
Canada is scared of a Muslim uprising.
They've already been conquered by the Islamic invasion.

Foreigners and bleeding heart liberals rule that country.Canada to the North, Mexico to the South, New York State to the East, California to the West. General Custer I hear ya!

JBnTX
10-16-2012, 10:17
Canada to the North, Mexico to the South, New York State to the East, California to the West. General Custer I hear ya!

Let's all meet in Texas and circle the wagons....:rofl: