Life mystery [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Life mystery

geminicricket
10-16-2012, 12:47
I don't even think women know this.

What do women find 'wantable' about men?

My mother had a brother who beat his wife. She left him. He was a mean SOB. Later, he married another woman. She was saintly and had some sort of a job and managed her income modestly and had a little bit of money saved. My mother, who knew her brothers' faults well, asked the new wife, "Why did you marry him?". The reply: "I needed someone to take care of my chickens."

A friend and contemporary of mine has suffered from disabling mental illnesses all her life. Back in the 1980's, she married a man who had spent his period of rebellion acquiring HIV. By the time she married him, his AIDS was known and he died a couple of years later. She continued living with his mom and inherited the old lady's house after she died. Pretty good luck for a woman suffering disabling mental illness. I asked her why she married the man. The reply: "I wanted to take care of him."

So, women, what did you think you'd get out of the deal when you hooked up with that dude?

JBnTX
10-16-2012, 12:50
This is going to be sooooooooo good....:popcorn:

dango
10-16-2012, 13:03
Simple human nature , something to cling to , someone to listen ,
someone to vent upon , someone not to judge but, to accept ,
someone to touch and the overwhelming need to be loved and
understood , unconditionally........! :supergrin:

I just made myself cry........Thanks....!

Glock20 10mm
10-16-2012, 13:36
It's the phermones man... phermones.

dango
10-16-2012, 13:46
It's the phermones man... phermones.

Yes , that to ! I didn't get that far , I started crying...! :crying:

Hailstorm
10-16-2012, 13:58
I think you have several types of woman. Each wanting something different.

But, then again. Men are the same. As stated. It is a mystery.

Just watch out for the ones who only care about the size of your

wallet.

smokin762
10-16-2012, 14:18
I am sure the same question can be asked with guys. Some guys seem to date the same kind of women over and over. They need to make better choices.

My teenaged daughter and I had a little conversation not too long ago. I told her, when the time is right, she needs to look for a guy with good genes. Not a guy that just looks good in jeans.

Last week, she told me she now thinks about that when she talks to guys.

Women should think of themselves as Quality Control. They need to weed out the bad prospects.

Help save our Planet, donít breed with stupid people.

smokeross
10-16-2012, 14:24
I can't figure why nice women fall for the useless jerks.

Glock20 10mm
10-16-2012, 14:43
My wife asked me a question a while back... my answer took her off guard. But it earned me kudos for being honest.

arclight610
10-16-2012, 14:45

It goes both ways.

dango
10-16-2012, 14:47

Yo Smoker , how you been ? The answer to that is a desperate
need to belong , and not always the right choice.....!

Winter cometh , batton down Bro. .......!

FCastle88
10-16-2012, 14:55
Women are instinctively attracted to strong alpha males. Our current society raises boys to be feminine and non-confrontational, cocky jerks, gangbangers, and the like are as close as most women can find to a real alpha male. Or many women don't have very good male role models, they could just not know the difference between a jerk and a real alpha male.