I am out, now looking to sell some gear [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : I am out, now looking to sell some gear

Delon
10-16-2012, 18:03
Hey Guys,

I am out of the LEO world now, going to focus on fishing, hunting, and family. I donated 1000 hours a year for 5 years, I am done, just not the same anymore.

So I have a couple sets of bianchi accumold duty gear to sell, complete with Safariland 6360 Holsters for a glock 22 with a light and serpa taser holsters, ASP, ASP Hand Cuffs, etc. (One for marine patrol and one for the road)

Also got a tactical tailor hybrid vest carrier, with 100% kevlar panels, and a IMPAC ST plate.

Also have a MaxExpidition OPERATOR TACTICAL ATTACHE I used as a patrol bag / forms holder.

If anyone is interested in any of that, or a few other odds and ends, let me know, will make anyone with current ID a good deal on the stuff.

Thanks,

Ohio Copper
10-16-2012, 18:15
Pm sent. Good luck to ya.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

Delon
10-16-2012, 18:24
Pm sent. Good luck to ya.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

Thanks, looking forward to doing something different, currently building out a home brewery =)

fuzzyduck
10-16-2012, 18:56
PM Sent.

Looking to buy for a friend who is going into the reserve program and want to get it for him so he has something to look forward to once he gets out of the burn unit

tusk212
10-16-2012, 20:12
Sent a PM to ya

lawman800
10-16-2012, 22:17
Where are you on the west coast?

collim1
10-16-2012, 22:20
Sure you dont wanna hang onto it a little while?

You dont quit this job, it quits you.

ChrisYZFR1
10-16-2012, 23:02
How much for the 6360? I need another.

Delon
10-16-2012, 23:26
Where are you on the west coast?

In the portland metro area

Delon
10-16-2012, 23:30
Sure you dont wanna hang onto it a little while?

You dont quit this job, it quits you.

I miss it everytime I see a patrol car screaming by me with lights on, but I don't miss the egos, or the admin, or the second guessing, the back stabbing, or the other crap. I did it as a reserve, never wanted to go full time, did 5000 plus hours in five years. Now I am just done ./shrug, looking forward to other things like more fishing, hunting, family time, work on other projects like my brewery, etc.

Maybe I will pick it back up in 5 year or so when the kids are older, but maybe not.

Stay safe,

ChrisYZFR1
10-16-2012, 23:37
One thing I hate about this job are the egos.

lawman800
10-17-2012, 02:10
I miss it everytime I see a patrol car screaming by me with lights on, but I don't miss the egos, or the admin, or the second guessing, the back stabbing, or the other crap. I did it as a reserve, never wanted to go full time, did 5000 plus hours in five years. Now I am just done ./shrug, looking forward to other things like more fishing, hunting, family time, work on other projects like my brewery, etc.

Maybe I will pick it back up in 5 year or so when the kids are older, but maybe not.

Stay safe,

You sound like my inner voice.:crying:

Hack
10-17-2012, 08:01

Stay safe,

It's too bad that it ran you off. I am guessing you have a full time job for the money and benefits. I have a bit of respect for the one who is trying to make a difference where he may be able to, but facts are we are all human. Because we are humans, some humans have a tendency to be like that story concerning "Animal Farm" Best of luck to you.

Schaffer
10-17-2012, 08:16
Pm me a price on the taser holster.

Best of luck too.

Delon
10-17-2012, 12:28
It's too bad that it ran you off. I am guessing you have a full time job for the money and benefits. I have a bit of respect for the one who is trying to make a difference where he may be able to, but facts are we are all human. Because we are humans, some humans have a tendency to be like that story concerning "Animal Farm" Best of luck to you.

Thanks Hack, stay safe