Deceased Veteren's Heirloom 1911A1 Pistol Destroyed [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Deceased Veteren's Heirloom 1911A1 Pistol Destroyed

trenchgun
10-16-2012, 20:12
Watch this video, it is unbelievable the San Francisco liberal thinking, (A gun is only meant to kill) This is a very painful video to watch, so very sad that this happened....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtFX3JBYsIg&feature=youtu.be&t=1m45s

gjk5
10-16-2012, 20:16
*********s

um, OK.

sacks of feminine cleansing products?

TK-421
10-16-2012, 20:17
:faint:

:crying:

Hurricanes
10-16-2012, 20:28
What a waste. Why not just use a Taurus, and keep history alive?
-Joel

JBnTX
10-16-2012, 21:30
Sickening!....:steamed:

vikingsoftpaw
10-16-2012, 21:33
Another reason to dislike NEA types

Morris
10-16-2012, 21:44
Over the years, I have been forced to dispose of treasured firearms due to idiotic and liberal children of veterans. It makes you cry and curse them at the same time.

I had one lady tell me that her father's guns carried great evils from the way. And that they should be destroyed to make the world safer . . .

janice6
10-16-2012, 22:00
Over the years, I have been forced to dispose of treasured firearms due to idiotic and liberal children of veterans. It makes you cry and curse them at the same time.

I had one lady tell me that her father's guns carried great evils from the way. And that they should be destroyed to make the world safer . . .

Yeah. If "things" are evil, why are not "people" perfect.....

Sometimes "things" are needed to make "people" better.

Glotin
10-16-2012, 22:09
Well, yes, it does suck.

That being said, this is why it's important to teach your children the importance of the 2nd Amendment and to be comfortable with guns (and all other inanimate objects, as fear of inanimate objects is unhealthy). Maybe he shouldn't have raised a pansy who wouldn't appreciate even the historical significance of the weapon.

dabigguns357
10-16-2012, 22:23
I couldn't watch past tossing it in the fire.I had an easier time watching the Hindenburg go down than this.

They should all be hung for Blasphemy,stupidity and infecting others with trash thinking.

lunarspeak
10-16-2012, 23:39
but on one hand you could kind of laugh..he went thru all that trouble to destroy that one gun..and he felt so great that he made some kind of diffirence but...in the time he took to destroy it im betting alot of guns were built in that same amount of time just in the US.

Peace Warrior
10-16-2012, 23:48
Mods, please block Okie from being able to click on this thread.

Peace Warrior
10-16-2012, 23:50
:crying: :crying: :crying:

Hamilton Burger
10-17-2012, 00:49
"Who do you think it's OK to kill?"

What, is it not obvious?

ANY POS WHAT'S TRYIN' TO KILL ME, YA MORON!!!

:steamed:

skeeter7
10-17-2012, 01:06
While watching that video I kinda went from :dunno: to :shocked: to :steamed: to :crying:. What a waste.

faawrenchbndr
10-17-2012, 01:50
Damn tree huggin ****in bunny kissers! :crying:

Flying-Dutchman
10-17-2012, 07:51
I hope it was not 1911 254,648 (Sgt. York’s 1911) or an early Navy.

Otherwise he might as well have just tossed a suitcase full of $100’s into the fire.

mgs
10-17-2012, 08:27
Hope they are the first who can't defend themselves and get what they deserve.....slavery or death.

Gallium
10-17-2012, 09:01
Hope they are the first who can't defend themselves and get what they deserve.....slavery or death.

Folks like that have no problem requesting that the rest of us, in those times DO SOMETHING to save them.

Gallium
10-17-2012, 09:09
That right there is a perfect specimen of sperm that should have ended up in a sock, tissue, or oral cavity.

I don't know the circumstances of his dad's demise, but if I knew my son(s) was (were) a raging flaming idiot I would ensure to pass on items of significant (national) value to those who would properly care for them.

Who was his dad's gun going to kill? Why not sell it to a museum and take the money to promulgate your retarded message.

Anyways, it is his right to do this - a right his father fought to preserve.

Idiot.

domin8ss
10-17-2012, 09:13
Thankfully, his father also fought for our right to call his son an idiot.

Glotin
10-17-2012, 09:22
Folks like that have no problem requesting that the rest of us, in those times DO SOMETHING to save them.

Reminds me of a few quotes...

"To pacifists, the history of the race from the fierce struggles in primordial slime to the present day is a blank... the lion loses his appetite and the lamb his fear. Avarice and ambition, honor and patriotism are no more, all merge in a supine state of impossible toleration. The millions who have nobly perished for an ideal are fools, and a sexless creature too debased to care and too indolent to strive is held up for emulation." - Gen. George S. Patton, Jr

"The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself." - John Stewart Mill

mgs
10-17-2012, 10:13
Thankfully, his father also fought for our right to call his son an idiot.

Good point! I agree.

Altaris
10-17-2012, 10:46
While watching that video I kinda went from :dunno: to :shocked: to :steamed: to :crying:. What a waste.

Totally agree. Though I would add that once the video stopped I went back to :steamed: :steamed:

Fox
10-17-2012, 11:35

Agreed,

The problem with civilization is that weaklings are sheltered from the natural world and they multiply. They weaken civilization as their numbers grow until they reach critical mass, then that civilization is soon conquered by virile savages.

Fox
10-17-2012, 11:37
Remember this video when you go to vote in this election. You can see who the Obama voters are.

Peace Warrior
10-17-2012, 12:21
Agreed,

The problem with civilization is that weaklings are sheltered from the natural world and they multiply. They weaken civilization as their numbers grow until they reach critical mass, then that civilization is soon conquered by virile savages.
The problem is not so grand as civilizations, whatever that word is supposed to mean. It comes down to families, and more specifically, each individual family unit.

Worldviews are both taught and learned qualities. Take racism for instance, racism is a learned trait and most often is developed within a family unit. The overall problem is ignorance of the truth, and unfortunately this ignorance of the truth, if not simply allowing a minor straying away from family learned values as one gets older, will also allow an individual to have his/her entire mindset and worldview completely "reprogrammed."

For instance, take entering college for the first time. Unless a freshmen has both firmly engrained truths and historical foundations which support the Bill of Rights (e.g., Second Amendment), a lot of college professors and or peer pressure may be able to wholly replace the freshman's previously held patriotic worldview with a liberal, anti-liberty worldview instead.

Cmacc
10-17-2012, 12:47
The liberal tree-hugger version of a book burning.

itstime
10-17-2012, 12:54
WOW. JUST WOW. That burns a fire in me hooter than that fire.

oldman11
10-17-2012, 13:13
That guy is a real idiot. Oh wait, that's Commiefornia, what else would you expect. He would be (or maybe already is) a good communist.

Bren
10-17-2012, 13:19
Irony.

The irony is, the only thing that keeps me from shooting, stabbing, or beating POSs like that - really the only thing - is their guns.

What? their guns? They would claim they don't have guns, but they have several overlapping law enforcement agencies with thousands of guns and a military with millions of guns to protect them, to prevent people from doing things they disagree with, and even to retaliate on their behalf if someone does something to them.

The irony being: only force at the point of a gun gives them an environment in which they can do things like this and not be subject to instant retaliation from the people they are so afraid of.

Somehow that's funny to me, but the irony is lost on the liberals.

Peace Warrior
10-17-2012, 13:27
The liberal tree-hugger version of a book burning.
Wow........... great point.

My mind just expanded a little. Thanks. :wavey:

janice6
10-17-2012, 13:44
Wonder what the Grandfather would say of his Grandson's memory of him. And the kids throwing away his past so easily.

Texas357
10-17-2012, 23:45
I've seen artists in Cambodia that made sculptures out of guns. They were the guns of their oppressors, the former regime. Literally the guns that killed their parents.

This is not the case here. This guy is acquiring guns legally, which means they likely have never been used in any crime. The 1911 is hardly the same as a Khmer Rouge AK-47.

What a loser. I wonder how much he'd pay for once-fired brass?

And his forge isn't even close to environmentally friendly. I bet the liberal neighbors overlook that, as long as he is destroying eeeviillll guns.

What a pretentious ****

Texas357
10-17-2012, 23:46
Intentionally destroying an heirloom lime that is like a metaphor for destroying his grandfather's manhood - and by extension, rejecting his own.

Flying-Dutchman
10-18-2012, 08:55
Those “I am spending my kid’s inheritance” license plates you see on expensive cars sometimes make sense.

Spoiled rotten overgrown brat probably inherited a bunch and can waste some of it.

He must be secretly envious and resentful of gramps who was probably 10 times the man.