Two Things [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Two Things

Woofie
10-16-2012, 20:32
I distinctly remember the administration blaming the embassy attacks on riots caused by the anti Muslim film. Now Candy is taking Obama's side saying he called it a terror attack from the start.

Second, why is it that when he was asked a question about pay equity for women, Obama went straight into a speech about contraceptives?

JBnTX
10-16-2012, 20:54
Because she's a diehard bleeding heart liberal that would support Obama no matter what.

Cavalry Doc
10-16-2012, 20:56
Because she's a diehard bleeding heart liberal that would support Obama no matter what.

Nuff said

JFrame
10-16-2012, 21:18
Second, why is it that when he was asked a question about pay equity for women, Obama went straight into a speech about contraceptives?

I believe Obama's mind can retain no more than two corresponding thoughts regarding any issue. When "female" comes up, the corresponding thought is "contraception."

G17Jake
10-17-2012, 05:32
I believe Obama's mind can retain no more than two corresponding thoughts regarding any issue. When "female" comes up, the corresponding thought is "contraception."

Word association.

Female
contraception

dog
lunch

blame
Bush

Bren
10-17-2012, 06:23
I distinctly remember the administration blaming the embassy attacks on riots caused by the anti Muslim film. Now Candy is taking Obama's side saying he called it a terror attack from the start.

And I remember that went on for several days, then began to crumble as a few people investigated further. Even though it wasn't very long ago, ever Democrat in America seems to have "forgotten.":upeyes:

JFrame
10-17-2012, 06:24
Word association.

Female
contraception

dog
lunch

blame
Bush

Excellent -- you have plumbed the depths of Obama's brain and unearthed its entire contents! http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/good2.gif

Woofie
10-17-2012, 08:24

I seriously thought the world would be abuzz about that today. All I'm hearing about from women right now is how Romney "wants to control when we have a baby.":upeyes:

Woofie
10-17-2012, 08:26
And I remember that went on for several days, then began to crumble as a few people investigated further. Even though it wasn't very long ago, ever Democrat in America seems to have "forgotten.":upeyes:

At least my local CBS radio affiliate was on top of that this morning. They read the transcript from that speech and even had to admit he didn't call it a terror attack.