November 6th prediction [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : November 6th prediction

PAGunner
10-16-2012, 20:33
Romney by a landslide... Stick a fork in Obama, he got crushed again tonight, his foreign policy sucks, this one is over!

Rabbi
10-16-2012, 20:39
I think you are going to be disapointed in how tonights debate is scored.

Calico Jack
10-16-2012, 20:39
Romney by a landslide... Stick a fork in Obama, he got crushed again tonight, his foreign policy sucks, this one is over!

I sure hope so...

Rabbi
10-16-2012, 20:42
Yeah, MSMBC, they are seeing it. They admit Romney performed well...and he did but they also know Obama put in a top performance.

Mathews admits that Obama lost the energy debate.

LASTRESORT20
10-16-2012, 20:43

Already Expected from the Left leaning media....and the questions asked tonight....no surprise....

Watch the numbers in the next few days.....

Kalmah
10-16-2012, 20:44
It'll be close, but I think Obama will pull it out.

Obama's strength is his charisma. What he stands for, what he has accomplished, and what he has failed to accomplish during his term is all irrelevant. He looks good on Letterman, he looks good on The View, and that's all that's important to our MTV/Dancing with the Stars/American Idol society.

It's enough to get him re-elected, and I think that's going to happen.

RYT 2BER
10-16-2012, 20:46

I agree

Cali-Glock
10-16-2012, 20:47
Obama seemed a too animated - too emotional. Romney showed his maturity and even temper.

Calico Jack
10-16-2012, 20:50
At times Obama seemed angry.

Fishawk
10-16-2012, 20:54
Candy was for Obama she kept interrupting. She also went with Obama and saying he called the Libby assualt was terroism when he said from the first day it was all bout the movie that insulted muslim . who actualy was Romney debating Obama or Candy

Tow/Repo
10-16-2012, 20:55

Obama's strength is his charisma. What he stands for, what he has accomplished, and what he has failed to accomplish during his term is all irrelevant. He looks good on Letterman, he looks good on The View, and that's all that's important to our MTV/Dancing with the Stars/American Idol society.

I totally agree. :crying:

Hurricanes
10-16-2012, 20:56
I do not believe Romney has enough to take down Obama. I hope I'm wrong.
-Joel

camelotkid
10-16-2012, 21:22

yep, it is going to come down to who is more likable and that is not romney

itisbruno
10-16-2012, 21:28
Romney would not move on - he always had to have the last word on every question. When asked a new question, he would still harp on the previous one.

I thought he came across rude.

Fishawk
10-16-2012, 21:36
Here is Obama admiting that it was about the movie against muslim three minutes into the video

Top 5 Reasons - YouTube

G36's Rule
10-16-2012, 21:37
Since the thread is about election night and the results:

Romney - 275 EV
Obama - 263 EV

Glad I rechecked my map...

Providence
10-16-2012, 21:40
This election is about who will go out and vote. Who will go to the trouble of voting. Who is motivated to vote? Who thinks this is an important election? That's who wins.

McCain was uninspiring. Romney gives me some hope, and I am motivated to get rid of Obama.

Diesel McBadass
10-16-2012, 21:47
My vote doesn't matter....blue state, winner takes all. hope you people in swing states get out and vote for Romeny and kick Obama out

10mm Sonny
10-16-2012, 22:54
At times Obama seemed angry.

I listened to it on the radio. obamas voice was higher pitched than normal. Sounded very defensive. (Like the little man-child was about to throw a temper tamtrum.)

Fox
10-16-2012, 23:46
My vote doesn't matter....blue state, winner takes all. hope you people in swing states get out and vote for Romeny and kick Obama out

Last I checked, Romney is doing well in Maine.

*ASH*
10-16-2012, 23:49
unfortunately whites are the minority , spanish and black people will vote for obama and he will win again . unfortunately

JayJay83
10-16-2012, 23:54

I think you may have forgotten to take off your partisan goggles...

Buki192327
10-17-2012, 14:30

We would be better off, if Obama would get a job on late, late night TV.

Kevin108
10-17-2012, 15:01

Living in one of the majority minority districts, I feel that way myself with most elections.

CincyRed
10-17-2012, 15:08
I believe, (and pray), this election will be a landslide for Romney!

It all comes down to energy, there is simply no energy for Obama this time. I live in Florida, in '08 you couldn't drive down the street without hitting an Obama sign, this year, nothing! In fact, all I see are Romney signs.

I have heard many, many people who say they voted for Obama in '08 that will not vote for him again. I have yet to hear one person say "I voted for McCain in 2008, but now I will vote for Obama".

Obama took a huge percentage of the independent vote in '08, that will not happen again. The split will be more even this year.

There just seems to be more energy on the conservative side this election.

Bilbo Bagins
10-17-2012, 15:08
Since the thread is about election night and the results:

Romney - 277 EV
Obama - 263 EV

Glad I rechecked my map...

While I don't want to do the electorial college math, I agree with you, Romney is going to win, but it might be tight.

Obama is going to lose some key swing states. I think Obama will lose Florida, Wisconsin, New Hampshire, Virigina North Carolina, and PA

http://evoinfo.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/800px-US_Electoral_College_Map_2008.svg_.png

RonS
10-17-2012, 15:12
If Obama wins by 1% the media will be talking about how it is a mandate for his enlightened policies, personal goodness, truth, justice and the American way. If Romney wins by 20% they will be claiming voter fraud, telling us how stupid people are to be fooled by him and what an injustice it all is.

10mm Sonny
10-17-2012, 16:05
unfortunately whites are the minority , spanish and black people will vote for obama and he will win again . unfortunately

I take it you haven't been watching Univision lately.

PAGunner
10-17-2012, 16:18

I'm not partisan at all, I'm philosophically libertarian, I was skeptical of Romneh for a while, but the guy looks Reaganesque, I think he's not only going to win, but will be a great president, but only time will reveal that.

NeverMore1701
10-17-2012, 16:21

Why are Spanish people voting in our election?

:dunno:

Dragoon189
10-17-2012, 16:28
Yeah, MSMBC, they are seeing it. They admit Romney performed well...and he did but they also know Obama put in a top performance.

Mathews admits that Obama lost the energy debate.

And ABC only seems to interview Obama's campaign adviser to see who won, funny how he is the only 'unbiased' person they can find. :faint: I am the pessimist and think sata.....Obama will win. I only hope the republicans can take the senate

Bruce H
10-17-2012, 16:28
Obama is going to get beat just as bad as Carter did. The experiment with guilt voting is over.

Ruggles
10-17-2012, 16:29
Sadly Obama by a hair I think. :(

I am not as sure about that as I was 2 weeks ago but still if I had to bet the next 5 paychecks I would bet Obama.

I do suck at betting though so there is hope yet!

Ruggles
10-17-2012, 16:30
While I don't want to do the electorial college math, I agree with you, Romney is going to win, but it might be tight.

Obama is going to lose some key swing states. I think Obama will lose Florida, Wisconsin, New Hampshire, Virigina North Carolina, and PA

http://evoinfo.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/800px-US_Electoral_College_Map_2008.svg_.png

We need to go ahead and get over it and just kick California out of the Union. :tongueout:

They have everything going for them as a state and they are still a broken piece of poop in sooo many ways....sad really.

Tim151515
10-17-2012, 16:33
Why are Spanish people voting in our election?

:dunno:

over the past few days, i have seen very many obama campaign commercials in spanish on youtube. the thing that sucks is, during romney commercials they will let you X out after 5 seconds, but i am generally forced to watch the whole obama commercial. i really don't mind commercials on youtube that much...but i am sooo sick of mudslinging on both sides. even if romney loses(God forbid) it will be great to not have to watch campaign commercials anymore. living in a swing state sucks sometimes.

2bgop
10-17-2012, 18:11
Last I checked, Romney is doing well in Maine.

I look at 100s of polls every year, and as far I know, there has never been a poll that showed Romney ahead of Obama in Maine.

stevelyn
10-17-2012, 18:12
The traditionally leftist states like the PRK, ILL and the NE cesspool will still carry Odumass, but Romney will win flyover and swing states putting him over the top.

rolltide_pisco
10-17-2012, 18:30
I'm predicting Romney in a 52-48 kinda deal. I don't want Obama to win either but some people are just straight up paranoid right now that he could. Just get out and vote 11-6-12 and hope for the best.

G36's Rule
10-17-2012, 18:35
I look at 100s of polls every year, and as far I know, there has never been a poll that showed Romney ahead of Obama in Maine.

I think you are in the inner workings of this... What is your prediction?

concretefuzzynuts
10-17-2012, 18:51
Romney win, angry inner city urban population, a more divided country.

2bgop
10-17-2012, 18:55
I think you are in the inner workings of this... What is your prediction?

This clearly taking an easy out, but there is so much movement right now that is simply impossible to make final predictions.

I will say that I am seeing a very real and predictable lag, in the only states that matter, of the national movement toward Romney. That is a good thing for Romney, it is a better indication that is it real and not knee jerk.

I do know for an absolute fact that Obama is moving staff out of FL, it hasn't been reported, but it will within a day or so. He has sent the C team into VA, that is about one step from a white flag there. The numbers in WI will not hold, but Obama has to fight there now.

New Mexico is over, R's have thrown in the towel on Wilson in the Senate race. CO is has the best movement of any state I have seen over the last 7 days, if it falls, there is a slight chance Romney could actually win this without Ohio, but it is only slight.

Nevada is a state I have never been able to get my arms around, I am always amazed at what voters do there. Same thing for Iowa, voters there are hard for me to understand, and I have tried for years.

Having said all that, Ohio will be the center of the universe once again. I have worked Ohio for 4 presidential campaigns, it is nothing more than a trench war. No secrets to messaging, just a simple matter of a combo of turnout and non-turnout programs.

Bren
10-17-2012, 19:11

Maybe, but if I was betting just to win money right now, my money has recently switched from Obama to Romney. Maybe not a landslide, unless California turns on Obama, but Romney looks like a winner.

G36's Rule
10-17-2012, 19:30
2bgop,

Thanks, awesome post.

Providence
10-17-2012, 19:44
My prediction is Romney, but only if we actually get out and vote... even in Maine! Come on! Vote!

concretefuzzynuts
10-17-2012, 19:57
2bgop,

Thanks, awesome post.

+1

:wavey:

RDW
10-18-2012, 14:28

The Debate was "Scored" BEFORE it began! :wavey: :wavey:

G29Reload
10-18-2012, 14:36
My prediction. 301 for Romney.

http://www.270towin.com/2012_election_predictions.php?mapid=KWg

Bilbo Bagins
10-19-2012, 06:59
Nevada is a state I have never been able to get my arms around, I am always amazed at what voters do there. Same thing for Iowa, voters there are hard for me to understand, and I have tried for years.

I would think Las Vegas, NV biggest city would be pro-Romney just based on Obama's comments made about the city, the crappy unemployment rate, and the bad housing market. Its weird, I would think NV would vote similar to AZ and NM, but maybe the influx of people from CA has something to do with it.

Diesel McBadass
10-19-2012, 08:01

I can say for sure obama will sweep maine, last republican we voted for was regan i think, slid blue state here. Even noth district will vote for obummer.

My district is about to elect a democrat....sorry an "independent" to the senate.....the guy who spent the state into debt at a time our economy was booming.....

Flintlocker
11-02-2012, 01:05
romney by a landslide... Stick a fork in obama, he got crushed again tonight, his foreign policy sucks, this one is over!

landslide

Bilbo Bagins
11-02-2012, 06:55
I wonder if Hurricane Sandy and Obama's response to it will help or hurt either candidate?

sheriff733
11-02-2012, 08:37
My prediction. 301 for Romney.

http://www.270towin.com/2012_election_predictions.php?mapid=KWg

I predict that's EXACTLY how it will turn out.