Candy was "primed" to jump on "terror" remark [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Candy was "primed" to jump on "terror" remark

Vic777
10-17-2012, 06:42
Candy and the Obama Campaign must have rehearsed this "terror" remark controversy. She jumped in too soon, "Yes Romney the POTUS did say terror!" The WH must have gone over this several times showing Obama ... see, here you read attack, here you read attack, here you read attack but here, BINGO, you read the word terror! At the end when the question is asked by a reporter, you wisely did just as you were told, you walked away. The girls on the view two weeks later were much harder on the POTUS as they asked him directly, but he remembered his coaching and said "We are still investigating".

I suspect pre-planned collusion between Candy and the WH campaign

aircarver
10-17-2012, 06:44
I am really pissed at the Republicans, for agreeing to all this 'fix is in' stuff.

In the future the commiestream media should be excluded from running things.

:steamed:

DOC44
10-17-2012, 06:55
Certainly appeared to be a preplanned...."go to the transcript, Candy" and she had it right there..... and she LATER, off camera, backed down and said she was wrong... but the damage was done..... looked like Romney got bushwhacked.

Doc44

DonGlock26
10-17-2012, 07:02
As expected........

JFrame
10-17-2012, 07:06
At this point, making lemonade out of lemons -- maybe it's just as well that Jabba the Crowley injected herself (and so much additional controversy) into the Libya exchange.

She's helped create such a renewed firestorm of interest over the Benghazi attack, it will be the focus of everyone's interest in the third debate.

series1811
10-17-2012, 07:07
The funny thing to me was, that Crowley, knowing that everyone had been saying she would not be fair, and knowing whatever credibility she had was on the line, and the need to be impartial, just couldn't help herself when she thought Obama was in trouble. :supergrin:

Now, the left can at least quit pretending that all of the MSM except FOX aren't in the bag for Obama (which, is why, of course, liberals hate FOX so much it makes them crazy). :supergrin:

But, it still wasn't enough to save him.

series1811
10-17-2012, 07:08
She's helped create such a renewed firestorm of interest over the Benghazi attack, it will be the focus of everyone's interest in the third debate.

That's the blowback. She underlined Benghazi-gate with a red magic marker, at a time, when Obama really just wanted it to go away.

mad220860
10-17-2012, 07:09
Rigged all rigged fellas

JFrame
10-17-2012, 07:09
That's the blowback. She underlined Benghazi-gate with a red magic marker, at a time, when Obama really just wanted it to go away.

Well put!

DonGlock26
10-17-2012, 07:13
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v223/DonGlock26/crwley.jpg

DonGlock26
10-17-2012, 07:14

Yep, that was my take as well. Own goal to Crowley.

JFrame
10-17-2012, 07:15
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v223/DonGlock26/crwley.jpg

Love it...! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

robertoh
10-17-2012, 07:49
This shows how dumb the lefties and MSM can be.Something like this last night will only energize the Romney supporters even more.:cool:

FFR Spyder GT
10-17-2012, 11:21
, liberals hate FOX so much it makes them crazy

Crazy?

Heck, most of us could careless about FoxNoise.

I don't even have it programmed on my tv. When you pull up the guide it doesn't even list FoxNoise.

countrygun
10-17-2012, 11:30
Crazy?

I don't even have it programmed on my tv. When you pull up the guide it doesn't even list FoxNoise.

Since Candy(the "Incredible Bulk") Crowley admitted she was wrong TO THE WHOLE WORLD you opinion of FOX is moot.

JFrame
10-17-2012, 11:35
Since Candy(the "Incredible Bulk") Crowley admitted she was wrong TO THE WHOLE WORLD you opinion of FOX is moot.

I'd say his opinion on anything has been moot for quite some time. We're talking about the same person who opined that Obama won the first debate... :upeyes:

I guess y'all watched a different debate than the rest of the world watched.

countrygun
10-17-2012, 11:38
I'd say his opinion on anything has been moot for quite some time. We're talking about the same person who opined that Obama won the first debate... :upeyes:

True, his opinion on credibility is about as valuable as Bill Clinton's opinion on fidelity.

series1811
10-17-2012, 14:38
Crazy?

Yes, of course. Otherwise, if they bothered you, you would make up a silly name for Fox News, right?

:dunno:

GAFinch
10-17-2012, 14:54
Crazy?

Based on some of the "facts" you keep posting, you might benefit from broadening your news sources.

JFrame
10-17-2012, 15:18
Based on some of the "facts" you keep posting, you might benefit from broadening your news sources.

He's convinced he gets all the news he needs from the voices in his head. http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/facepalm.gif

Snowman92D
10-17-2012, 16:16
He's convinced he gets all the news he needs from the voices in his head. http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/facepalm.gif

I suspect that he and his liberal pals are feverishly looking forward to the day when every choice they have will be decided for them, and their fear of having to be personally competent will be permanently eliminated. Everything will be written down in the little, red "Chairman O-Bow-Mao" booklets they have in their pocket. :whistling:

countrygun
10-17-2012, 16:19

He has to. MSNBC , CNN and the rest of the MSM are "Too right-wing" for him.

happyguy
10-17-2012, 16:23
Crazy?

Are you deliberately trying to appear stupid or is it a by product of your government education?

Regards,
Happyguy :)

Bren
10-17-2012, 16:41
After the panic over the last debate, and given the obviously one-sided moderator choice, I would be surprised if they didn't work with her to rig it, at least a little.

Ruble Noon
10-17-2012, 16:51
Crazy?

Bumpersticker: Osama is dead and GM is alive

Hey Spyder, I think you need to revise your sig.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/12/20/business/20auto.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

ModGlock17
10-17-2012, 17:00
Crazy?

I don't think your "most of us" includes this bunch.

But since you brought this up, even SiriusXM Internet Radio does not include FNews in their programming. Yes, CNN, Msnbc, others are there but Fox. Their mobile programming do have Fox.

ModGlock17
10-17-2012, 17:03
After the panic over the last debate, and given the obviously one-sided moderator choice, I would be surprised if they didn't work with her to rig it, at least a little.

They can win on tactics here and there, and fool about 40% of voters but others see through it.

Cavalry Doc
10-17-2012, 17:04
Crazy?

Funny, FoxNoise doesn't appear on mine either.

But fox news does. For a lot of other American voters too. Have you seen their ratings compared to the liberal media.

Smells like trouble for you in November. Be sure to come back after the election, we will enjoy your company immensely.

:tongueout:

Cavalry Doc
10-17-2012, 17:06
Are you deliberately trying to appear stupid or is it a by product of your government education?

Regards,
Happyguy :)

It's not deliberate, it's probably genuine.

JFrame
10-17-2012, 17:13
Funny, FoxNoise doesn't appear on mine either.

But fox news does. For a lot of other American voters too. Have you seen their ratings compared to the liberal media.

Smells like trouble for you in November. Be sure to come back after the election, we will enjoy your company immensely.

:tongueout:

IIRC, Fox News beat out the next closest competitor (CBS, I think) for viewership in the first debate by quite a bit (it might have been 2 million viewers more, though I don't recall for sure).

concretefuzzynuts
10-17-2012, 17:19
Silly troll.

Vic777
10-17-2012, 18:44
How many transcripts did Candy have up her ass and how did Obama know it was there with terror highlighted?

JFrame
10-17-2012, 19:40
How many transcripts did Candy have up her ass and how did Obama know it was there with terror highlighted?

Judging by capacity, she might have had about 118 drafts.

countrygun
10-17-2012, 19:42
Judging by capacity, she might have had about 118 drafts.

and the llaptop and printer.

Rooster Rugburn
10-17-2012, 20:10
Candy and the Obama Campaign must have rehearsed this "terror" remark controversy. She jumped in too soon, "Yes Romney the POTUS did say terror!" The WH must have gone over this several times showing Obama ... see, here you read attack, here you read attack, here you read attack but here, BINGO, you read the word terror! At the end when the question is asked by a reporter, you wisely did just as you were told, you walked away. The girls on the view two weeks later were much harder on the POTUS as they asked him directly, but he remembered his coaching and said "We are still investigating".

I suspect pre-planned collusion between Candy and the WH campaign

Definitely. They knew it was coming. They prepped her with the spin, so she could spin it. But, they must have done it because they are scared of that issue. Now the nation is learning that Crowley and Obama lied, and it is going to backfire on Crowley and Obama.

They are going into the foreign policy debate next week with the nation knowing that Obama lied about it, and if Romney gets a chance, he could use it to his advantage.

I am really pissed at the Republicans, for agreeing to all this 'fix is in' stuff.

In the future the commiestream media should be excluded from running things.

If Romney wins, in 4 years, he will be in a position to dictate terms of the debate. If he hadn't accepted terms and not debated, it would have worked in Obama's favor. The debate has the home field advantage for the incumbent.

It could be that democrats demanded the moderators they did in hopes it would cause Romney to choose not to debate. Well, that didn't work out too well for them.

series1811
10-18-2012, 07:23
Hey Spyder, I think you need to revise your sig.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/12/20/business/20auto.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

It's only Bush's fault if it's something Obama doesn't want to take credit for. Other wise, he built it. :supergrin:

robertoh
10-18-2012, 07:44
The MSM helping Obama at every turn shows they know just how weak and incompetent (their guy) is,and the voters are on to them now and Candy can't come up for any excuse for what she said in the debate. The MSM's house of cards is starting to crumble also.

JFrame
10-18-2012, 07:51
The MSM helping Obama at every turn shows they know just how weak and incompetent (their guy) is,and the voters are on to them now and Candy can't come up for any excuse for what she said in the debate. The MSM's house of cards is starting to crumble also.

It's a massive circle-jerk. The MSM invested heavily in "journalistic integrity" (or the lack thereof) to help get their empty suit elected back in 2008. Now, they find themselves all in, in having to keep him propped up.

DOC44
10-18-2012, 08:26
It's a massive circle-jerk. The MSM invested heavily in "journalistic integrity" (or the lack thereof) to help get their empty suit elected back in 2008. Now, they find themselves all in, in having to keep him propped up.

http://www.jfanjoy.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/dogs-playing-poker.jpg

Yep, throwing their grandfather's watch and their car keys in the pot.

DISCLAIMER

The use of this image showing dogs as MSM members does not imply they are SOBs or Bs.... but on the other hand.
Doc44

GAFinch
10-18-2012, 12:19
Has she been fired or pressured to resign yet? If CNN had any sense of journalistic integrity left, she'd be gone. If she isn't and no one else on that network resigns out of protest, then they don't have any left either.

JFrame
10-18-2012, 12:33
Has she been fired or pressured to resign yet? If CNN had any sense of journalistic integrity left, she'd be gone. If she isn't and no one else on that network resigns out of protest, then they don't have any left either.

Nah -- CNN has been circling the wagons around her. They've had to use very large wagons...