Tried to told yall (Debate) [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Tried to told yall (Debate)

GWSHARK
10-17-2012, 07:36
http://naturalist.tryonfriends.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Opossum.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_psnA6a5fY5A/S7owjnnQLII/AAAAAAAABF0/3K0ZV_RbTI4/s1600/possum.jpg

:wavey:

Man that was a drubbing last night. I tried to told yall.... :dunno: :rofl: :cool:

series1811
10-17-2012, 07:41
What's is like to live in Obamaworld?

JFrame
10-17-2012, 07:43
"Tried to told yall"...Is that how they speak in your corner of the Beltway? :dunno:

rgregoryb
10-17-2012, 07:43
what do self portraits have to do with anything?

rgregoryb
10-17-2012, 07:45
yet Mr Marxist said he wants another AWB, you OK with that? and if so why are you on a gun oriented forum...............except to troll?

concretefuzzynuts
10-17-2012, 07:47
Obama said he was going to try and get the assault weapons ban back plus said handguns are a bigger problem.

Goaltender66
10-17-2012, 07:47
A "drubbing?"

The only thing Obama accomplished last night was to persuade people who were already going to vote for him.

JFrame
10-17-2012, 07:49
A "drubbing?"

The only thing Obama accomplished last night was to persuade people who were already going to vote for him.

I suppose to a drowning man, a straw could look like a lifeline...

gwalchmai
10-17-2012, 07:49
"Tried to told yall"?

Did you post this from your OBAMAPHONE?

aircarver
10-17-2012, 08:00
:rofl:

snerd
10-17-2012, 08:26
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_9GHoR-RJLy8/S8B__JTLHeI/AAAAAAAAQkc/ADuBawYRRi4/s1600/Possum.jpg

P99er
10-17-2012, 08:44
A "drubbing?"

He acted pretty desperate to me, and not very presidential. More like a well dressed gangbanger than the POTUS.

Flying-Dutchman
10-17-2012, 08:51
Obama not only looked angry when he looked at Romney but there was fear in his eyes.

Romney is the first person to ever stand up to Obama and he does not know what to make of it.

Obama always received a gold star for just showing up.

kirgi08
10-17-2012, 08:54
:popcorn:

This will get interesting.'08.

JFrame
10-17-2012, 08:55
Obama not only looked angry when he looked at Romney but there was fear in his eyes.

Romney is the first person to ever stand up to Obama and he does not know what to make of it.

I also observed on another thread that Obama was sweating profusely by the end of the debate. Maybe he just naturally perspires a lot -- but I took it as an indication of the stress and fear he was undergoing throughout.

IvanVic
10-17-2012, 09:12
In terms of just their actual performance, not taking into account who has better ideas, it was pretty evenly matched.

Flying-Dutchman
10-17-2012, 09:38
I also observed on another thread that Obama was sweating profusely by the end of the debate. Maybe he just naturally perspires a lot -- but I took it as an indication of the stress and fear he was undergoing throughout.

Interesting others observed this. At times there was fear in Obama’s eyes.

People equate polite with weak. They found out while Romney is polite, he is not weak.

Obama fans say Obama won. Romney fans say Romney won.

With a stacked deck of Crowley and biased “undecided voter” questions Romney got through this just fine.

wjv
10-17-2012, 09:54
Looks like the PEOPLE think that Obama LOST. . .

MSNBC's Undecided Voter Panel Swayed by Romney
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/msnbcs-undecided-voter-panel-swayed-romney_654728.html

Luntz Focus Group Of Mostly Former Obama Voters Switch To Romney
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/10/16/luntz_focus_group_of_mostly_former_obama_voters_switch_to_romney.html

happyguy
10-17-2012, 10:08
Tried to told yall (Debate)

Never try to text on a government supplied Obamaphone.

The government supplied autocomplete will just make you look stupider.

Regards,
Happyguy :)

TBO
10-17-2012, 10:09
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-3FUiRzQqs2o/UBwpqGmg9mI/AAAAAAAANbU/H1uRjhuK_KI/s1600/browningobama.jpg

4Baldy
10-17-2012, 10:09
Affirmative Actions proves again it doesn't work. It makes all the Liberals feel good but it does nothing for the person who gets it all handed to them. B. Soetoro will be ready for a rubber room when this is all over.

DonGlock26
10-17-2012, 10:10
Man that was a drubbing last night. I tried to told yall.... :dunno: :rofl: :cool:

Crowley yawned?

series1811
10-17-2012, 10:13

Yep. And, he's getting another one for last night, for pretty much just not doing as badly as he did the first time.

His supporters don't care that he sounds like he is running for President for the first time. Those of us who remember he has been President for almost four years, are a little harder on him.

kirgi08
10-17-2012, 10:18
I wonder how the folks a DU is taking this.'08.

PawDog
10-17-2012, 11:14
yet Mr Marxist said he wants another AWB, you OK with that? and if so why are you on a gun oriented forum...............except to troll?

Of course he is.......Racists only support their "own," regardless of the intent and agenda of their messiah, and the damage done by this racist administration.

Skyhook
10-17-2012, 11:16
Affirmative Actions proves again it doesn't work. It makes all the Liberals feel good but it does nothing for the person who gets it all handed to them. B. Soetoro will be ready for a rubber room when this is all over.

That 'rubber room', however, is located in a what, $35million mansion in HI?

Anyone else see the amazing parallel between Barry Soetoro and the other purveyor of lies, AlGore?

:whistling:

aircarver
10-17-2012, 11:30
Anyone else see the amazing parallel between Barry Soetoro and the other purveyor of lies, AlGore?

It pays good, while it lasts .....:whistling:

GWSHARK
10-17-2012, 11:44
"Tried to told yall"...Is that how they speak in your corner of the Beltway? :dunno:

That was no accident my friend. :cool:

JFrame
10-17-2012, 11:47
That was no accident my friend. :cool:

As long as you know the difference -- I fear some can't make that distinction, and it shows in their classroom performance.

GWSHARK
10-17-2012, 11:56

I'm already fully stocked. :wavey:

AWB or not... there are plenty weapons that are currently banned for me now... and there will always be better guns available in the military than I can get as a civilian.

Do we all agree thats the case? If so we can start there and negotiate the rest. But like I said... I'm not too worried about it... I'm fully stocked.

GWSHARK
10-17-2012, 11:58
He acted pretty desperate to me, and not very presidential. More like a well dressed gangbanger than the POTUS.

Thats how gangbangers act? LOL

GWSHARK
10-17-2012, 12:00

Fear in his eyes? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

That look was actually the "I hope I don't have to put these paws on him" look. :wavey:

GWSHARK
10-17-2012, 12:02

LOL JFrame... we should do a skins game over a beer one day. Your sense of humor is right up my alley. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

GWSHARK
10-17-2012, 12:03
Never try to text on a government supplied Obamaphone.

The government supplied autocomplete will just make you look stupider.

Regards,

That joke was so much funnier 10 posts ago.

:yawn:

GWSHARK
10-17-2012, 12:06
As long as you know the difference -- I fear some can't make that distinction, and it shows in their classroom performance.

I excelled. :nsb:

happyguy
10-17-2012, 12:09
That joke was so much funnier 10 posts ago.

:yawn:

What makes you think I was joking?

Regards,

GWSHARK
10-17-2012, 12:12
What makes you think I was joking?

Regards,

Because you are a joke it you think I'm on an government supplied phone.

dpadams6
10-17-2012, 12:15

You, sir, are exactly correct.

JFrame
10-17-2012, 12:16
I excelled. :nsb:

I have no doubt you did, Shark -- but you know the percentages haven't been good. We gotta change that.

rgregoryb
10-17-2012, 12:16
I'm already fully stocked. :wavey:

AWB or not... there are plenty weapons that are currently banned for me now... and there will always be better guns available in the military than I can get as a civilian.

Do we all agree thats the case? If so we can start there and negotiate the rest. But like I said... I'm not too worried about it... I'm fully stocked.

but that sounds like a republican, I got mine...screw the others.....hypocrite :tongueout:

GWSHARK
10-17-2012, 12:19
I have no doubt you did, Shark -- but you know the percentages haven't been good. We gotta change that.

Well how much of a priority is it? How far you willing to bend to help change it?

JFrame
10-17-2012, 12:20
LOL JFrame... we should do a skins game over a beer one day. Your sense of humor is right up my alley. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Give the Skins a couple of decent safeties and another corner (okay, okay -- and some OL depth, and maybe a new defensive coordinator), and we'd be challenging for the playoffs. As it is, we at least have a fun team to watch. :cool:

GWSHARK
10-17-2012, 12:23
Give the Skins a couple of decent safeties and another corner (okay, okay -- and some OL depth, and maybe a new defensive coordinator), and we'd be challenging for the playoffs. As it is, we at least have a fun team to watch. :cool:

I feel like we have a shot at beat anybody in the league now that we can score. The only problem is... every team in the league has a shot at beating us as well.

I have a feeling we might go in there and beat the GMen on Sunday too! Ya heard it here first! :cool:

JFrame
10-17-2012, 12:24
Well how much of a priority is it? How far you willing to bend to help change it?

How do you change a culture with so many out of wedlock births? How do you get strong nuclear families that get their kids to buckle down and study? How do you get public school systems that are run as meritocracies, rather than unionized bureaucracies with eyes focused more on pensions than the desire to reach students?

Answering those questions could go a long way toward effecting real "change."

JFrame
10-17-2012, 12:24
I feel like we have a shot at beat anybody in the league now that we can score. The only problem is... every team in the league has a shot at beating us as well.

I have a feeling we might go in there and beat the GMen on Sunday too! Ya heard it here first! :cool:

Shark -- ya basically described a 7-9 or 8-8 season...Which is where we're headed, I think...

GWSHARK
10-17-2012, 12:26
See it's easy to talk about the ills... but when it comes down to trying to take a crack at implementing a fix its fought tooth and nail.

We can talk about the ills all day... but at some point it comes down to how high a priority is it? And how far are you willing to bend to help fix.

GWSHARK
10-17-2012, 12:27
Shark -- ya basically described a 7-9 or 8-8 season...Which is where we're headed, I think...

If we can win our division games we are ok though.

JFrame
10-17-2012, 12:31
If we can win our division games we are ok though.

Heck -- if we can win ONLY our division games, I'd take that!

JFrame
10-17-2012, 12:32
See it's easy to talk about the ills... but when it comes down to trying to take a crack at implementing a fix its fought tooth and nail.

We can talk about the ills all day... but at some point it comes down to how high a priority is it? And how far are you willing to bend to help fix.

So put out some ideas. Clearly the ideas of the past 55 years ("The Great Society") haven't worked, and in fact, have made things worse.

kirgi08
10-17-2012, 12:37

Philly has just let one loose.'08. :whistling: :tongueout:

JFrame
10-17-2012, 12:40
Philly has just let one loose.'08. :whistling: :tongueout:

Ha -- no thank you! We're already pretty good at giving up late scores... :supergrin:

GWSHARK
10-17-2012, 12:40
So put out some ideas. Clearly the ideas of the past 55 years ("The Great Society") haven't worked, and in fact, have made things worse.

I don't have the answer.

I just raise mine like my folks raised me.

Bren
10-17-2012, 12:54
What's is like to live in Obamaworld?

Apparently it's a world tilted so far to the left that, once again, even the liberals at CNN disagree with him.:upeyes:

maxsnafu
10-17-2012, 17:45
How do you change a culture with so many out of wedlock births?

You could start by taking down the bird feeder.

JFrame
10-17-2012, 17:59
You could start by taking down the bird feeder.

Shhhhh...This is not an open-book test... http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/big_standart/secret2.gif

http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/grin.gif

Snowman92D
10-17-2012, 18:08
Looks like the PEOPLE think that Obama LOST. . .

MSNBC's Undecided Voter Panel Swayed by Romney
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/msnbcs-undecided-voter-panel-swayed-romney_654728.html

Luntz Focus Group Of Mostly Former Obama Voters Switch To Romney
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/10/16/luntz_focus_group_of_mostly_former_obama_voters_switch_to_romney.html

Yup. Romney beat him like an effin' drum... :thumbsup:

Two_Clicks
10-17-2012, 18:38
No one pointed out that the alligator mouth is pretty much a charade that a opossum does? You can still walk up and grab them lol

Bullwinkle J Moose
10-18-2012, 06:42
In terms of just their actual performance, not taking into account who has better ideas, it was pretty evenly matched.

Yep, watching that dog and pony show was like being forced to decide which of two pathetic, mangy, rabid ferrets you'd rather babysit your newborn infant.

series1811
10-18-2012, 07:04
No one pointed out that the alligator mouth is pretty much a charade that a opossum does? You can still walk up and grab them lol

You can tell when city boys post a picture. They don't even understand what it is a picture of. :supergrin:

jlavallee
10-18-2012, 07:44
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-3FUiRzQqs2o/UBwpqGmg9mI/AAAAAAAANbU/H1uRjhuK_KI/s1600/browningobama.jpg

7 O'clock John!

It is sad that people actually see anything positive in either of these statist clowns.