Obama won! Praise Alah! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Obama won! Praise Alah!

Peace Officer
10-17-2012, 08:53
Obama won last night mainly because he was wearing his Muslim Faith Ring. I think ALL Americans should be issued Prayer Rugs so that we as a nation can kneel and pray in the direction of Meca and and give thanks to Alah for giving us a President like Obama! PRAISE ALAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace Officer
10-17-2012, 09:00
Why wasn't Candy Crowley or is it COWley wearing her Burka at the debate?

Taurus851
10-17-2012, 09:41
Obama won last night mainly because he was wearing his Muslim Faith Ring. I think ALL Americans should be issued Prayer Rugs so that we as a nation can kneel and pray in the direction of Meca and and give thanks to Alah for giving us a President like Obama! PRAISE ALAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you forget about Mittens wearing his Magic Morman Underwear?

BuckeyePPC
10-17-2012, 09:43
There are 2 C's in Mecca and 2 L's in Allah, infidel !! :tongueout:

marchboom
10-17-2012, 10:55
But now there is an even higher power than allah. And that is obama. When on the gov't prayer rug (soon to be a mandatory purchase by the citizens) you must kneel and pray in the direction of obama's location...where ever that may be. When in doubt, a golf course is always a safe alternative.

FFR Spyder GT
10-17-2012, 11:06
Did you forget about Mittens wearing his Magic Morman Underwear?

All the polls show that Obama won the debate.

Romney got caught in too many lies.

marchboom
10-17-2012, 11:21

Guess there's nothing more to be said on this topic.

obama sponsored ffr spyder has spoken.

Next topic please.

aircarver
10-17-2012, 11:27

Breathtaking. ... :upeyes:

jaws48
10-17-2012, 11:32

It took me a while (I'm a little slow on the uptake) but I think I saw the "tongue in your cheek"....at least I hope so.

series1811
10-17-2012, 14:44

And,if you don't believe FFR, go ask the DNC and they will tell you the exact same thing.

There. Proof. :supergrin: