Beginning of The End: The Obama implosion begins... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Beginning of The End: The Obama implosion begins...

G29Reload
10-17-2012, 11:16
Local troll comments to the contrary notwithstanding, its apparent now the momentum is with Romney.

Outside of sound bites, Obama lost #2 last night.

Romney is ahead in swing states and Rasmussen has him up by 4 nationally.

The focus group Luntz had last night was devastating for teleprompter boy. He still can't defend his record.

Rush: He still can't re-create the 2008 media image. Completely on defense and won't speak on what his plans are for a second administration.

After the Biden Tourettes episode and the knockout first debate, Romney will not coast,,,but he probably could.

I'm voting in VA tomorrow and it will be for Romney. The momentum spells doom for the failed president's cult of personality...

aircarver
10-17-2012, 11:21
Perhaps America has decided against a suicide pact, after all ...

G29Reload
10-17-2012, 11:29
I liked how Romney got out front with the top 5% paying 60% of the nations tax revenue.

Kept zero from parroting his lie about how the "rich don't pay their fare share"...Romney basically set the minefield out for him.

Don't.You.Dare. Did his homework and had the statistic to refute the MArxist thug boy.

jaws48
10-17-2012, 11:35
Voted...it's in the mail. BO goes down.

G29Reload
10-17-2012, 11:41
I can't wait till the foreign policy debate. Gonna be a killshot.

Complete Obama fail.

The world did not fall into Zero's arms, wars didnt cease and the oceans neither rose nor fell.

Zawahiri is still alive. (Oh and GM is not alive unless you consider it breathing on life support...we bought in at 50+ per share and its in the 20s. We lost 60% of our investment.)

There's not a sucess on the horizon and libya is just the latest FAIL.

wjv
10-17-2012, 13:12
Rush: He still can't re-create the 2008 media image. Completely on defense and won't speak on what his plans are for a second administration.

That's a lie. . . He said he wants a new assault weapons ban. . . :rofl:

Goaltender66
10-17-2012, 13:31
Compare and Contrast: October 19, 2008 and today:

http://i45.tinypic.com/w2elp1.png

And that lower map has NC and FL as toss up, when I just hear Obama's PAC is abandoning those states to focus on NV, OH, IA, and NH....

ModGlock17
10-17-2012, 13:45
I think it is finished. In two debates, BHO had not laid out a plan of any specific. He spent time trying to talk down on Rom. Even if those things are true, that does not make America any better than we are. He lost precious time and opportunity

Last night, he can win technical debate points. But he lost the fight, the war.

Latest number today puts Rom at 51 vs 44. That's too big to blame on poll inaccuracies.

BHO really needed a kill last night, like unmasking the opponent to reveal a vulture behind a Romney suit. Impossible task because there is no vulture. Conceded that Rom is a good man.

I think he is convinced that he will lose, the task at hand is Save Face.

vdub804
10-17-2012, 13:49
Romney got destroyed getting caught in his lies etc etc :rofl::rofl::rofl:

countrygun
10-17-2012, 14:26

Gee, the polls don't agree with you, Crowley admitted she was wrong and only Spydeer and GWshark are trying to fly that kind of fairy tale.

I guess you are known by the company you keep

series1811
10-17-2012, 14:42

Have you slept through the last few weeks, or something? :dunno:

aircarver
10-17-2012, 15:03

Gee... New here, and a 'noted authority' already ! ... :upeyes:

BassCatcher
10-17-2012, 15:28
After the Biden Tourettes episode and the knockout first debate, Romney will not coast,,,but he probably could.

Now that right there is funny.:rofl:

The beltway talking heads (including fox) all seemed to say last night that obama scored more points. I watched the whole thing and all I heard out of obama were lies. How exactly do you score points by telling lies???

JFrame
10-17-2012, 15:29
Gee... New here, and a 'noted authority' already ! ... :upeyes:

Sounds a lot like the last leftist troll we had whose screen name vanished a few months ago... One must either reach the conclusion that they are all the same person, or leftists are all equally stupid.

countrygun
10-17-2012, 15:30

The beltway talking heads (including fox) all seemed to say last night that obama scored more points. I watched the whole thing and all I heard out of obama were lies. How exactly do you score points by telling lies???

He is the POTUS and you have to ask?:dunno:

JFrame
10-17-2012, 15:31

Did you ever watch some of Muhammad Ali's last 10-15 fights? Basically, if he was standing at the final bell, he was awarded the fight "on points."

That seems to be the way it works...

Snowman92D
10-17-2012, 15:43
Did you ever watch some of Muhammad Ali's last 10-15 fights? Basically, if he was standing at the final bell, he was awarded the fight "on points."

Worked that way last night. :rofl:

happyguy
10-17-2012, 15:44

Yeah, but the audience didn't get to vote after the judges rendered their decision on those fights!:wavey:

Regards,
Happyguy :)

Vic777
10-17-2012, 15:49
Voted...it's in the mail. BO goes down.So do we start the NWO off right with big wins at Vegas on the Election line?

countrygun
10-17-2012, 15:51
So do we start the NWO off right with big wins at Vegas on the Election line?

Nah, WE are going to sit around making a list with folks like you on it:upeyes:

JFrame
10-17-2012, 16:02
Yeah, but the audience didn't get to vote after the judges rendered their decision on those fights!:wavey:

Regards,
Happyguy :)

You are correct, Sir! http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/good3.gif

JFrame
10-17-2012, 16:03
Worked that way last night. :rofl:

Man -- I LOVE that toon! http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/artists/just_cuz/JC-ROFL.gif

G29Reload
10-17-2012, 21:37

Pretty much what Levin said. Points for WHAT?

I think all it was was appearance, if he had a smooth line delivery or appeared to connect, it was "points" and that does work insofar as impressing the simple minded who thought it sounded good and would go pull the trigger for Zero based on that kind of moronic judgement.

But the truth is, Zero lied on at least 2-3 major issues, interrupted Romney at least 28 times and barged his way into 3 extra minutes over allottment. Romney pointed out his falures, had good enumerated lists and I believe he prevailed on substance for those intellectually honest enough to do the analysis.

On the Libya thing, he and his tag teamer Miss Piggy (Crowley) were wrong and she later admitted as much. Zero deferred the 47% remark till he had the last word, pretty much a cheap shot. But Romney kept clownboy from parrotting the rich have to pay their fair share nonsense by pre-empting him with the fact that the top 10% pay more than 60% of the country's revenue, meaning they not only pay their fair share, they're paying some other folks' too.

Foreign policy is an utter Obama failure, so Romney can get a kill shot in if he hammers him. He made me proud hitting him on the "apology tour", oil leases, etc. Now all we have to hear is him whacking obama for 2 weeks of "its the internet video" and not a terrorist attack.

LASTRESORT20
10-17-2012, 21:46
http://www.investors.com/image/ObamaAngryHandsBoston10-16-.jpg.cms

http://static.thepeoplescube.com/images/Obama_Halo_Stoned2.jpg

G29Reload
10-18-2012, 13:27
Romney now surging, Rasmussen reporting him ahead 52-45 nationally, ahead in likely voters and prevailing in the safe/leaning/likely electoral college count 205-201.

Also noted the aggressive Obama debate #2 did nothing to stop the surge or change the voting profile. If anything Romney got a boost.

Later slacker!

series1811
10-18-2012, 13:36
Romney now surging, Rasmussen reporting him ahead 52-45 nationally, ahead in likely voters and prevailing in the safe/leaning/likely electoral college count 205-201.

Also noted the aggressive Obama debate #2 did nothing to stop the surge or change the voting profile. If anything Romney got a boost.

Later slacker!

Obama better hurry up and whip out that October Surprise. I don't think he wants to save it for later. :supergrin:

countrygun
10-18-2012, 13:39
Obama better hurry up and whip out that October Surprise. I don't think he wants to save it for later. :supergrin:

He's waiting 'till after the next debate. It's going to be on Foriegn policy and that, being his strong suit (:rofl:), he figures he can pull out his surprise and ride the crest of that surge.

:whistling:

wjv
10-18-2012, 13:40
As I said before. . People are FINALLY being allowed to hear Romney DIRECTLY without a media filter choosing the sound bites and tell people what those sound bite mean.

People are seeing that:
- Romney isn't Satan
- Romney seems like a nice guy
- Romney seem to understand business & the economy
- Romney has a plan while Obama is still blaming Bush
- Romney doesn't want to ban guns and stop abortions
- Romney isn't an evil rich guy
- Romney has highlighted how Obama has failed on
-- the economy
-- jobs
-- the deficit
-- healthcare
-- immigration
-- foreign policy
-- and pretty much everything else

G29Reload
10-18-2012, 13:41

I think the desperation of the tactics suggest he's already shot his bolt. He's used up all his surprises. Romney doesn't drink or screw around so there won't be any drunk driving accusations like 5 days before in Nov 2000.

G29Reload
10-18-2012, 13:47
Pennsylvania now in play!

Wisconsin now in play, Obama only has it by one point!

Obama forced to fly to NH to defend 4 electoral votes, now tied or behind,

NV in play

CO tied or ahead for Romney

jeanderson
10-18-2012, 13:52
This guy has never even come close to losing any political race, let alone the presidency. His victory as U. S. Senator came from unearthing divorce records of his opponents and tearing them down. In 2008, it was a media-made fairy tale of hope and change.

Now he's got a record that he can't defend, no real plan, and trying to tear down Romney just isn't working. The debates are bringing this all to the surface.

It is going to be so much fun watching this guy go down. :cool:

wjv
10-18-2012, 14:04
Obama better hurry up and whip out that October Surprise.

Pardon me while I whip this out. . . . .

aircarver
10-18-2012, 14:05
It is going to be so much fun watching this guy go down. :cool:

....Been a looong time coming .... :frown:

jeanderson
10-18-2012, 14:43
Animal House Flounder - YouTube

Sgt127
10-18-2012, 14:56

I'm really conderned what that surprise might be. It could be a bombing run into Iran. That could start all kinds of nastiness.

countrygun
10-18-2012, 14:58
I'm really conderned what that surprise might be. It could be a bombing run into Iran. That could start all kinds of nastiness.

That would be too "jewish"

to qoute from "Blazing Saddles"

mj9mm
10-18-2012, 15:09

Binder Boy???:tongueout:

G29Reload
10-20-2012, 18:24
Binder Boy???:tongueout:

This has to be the most stupid attempt at a gotcha I've ever seen.

Everyone knew what he meant. That's where the resumes are kept.

He said binder…hehehehehehe

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/4/4f/Beavis_and_Butt-head_titlecard.png/250px-Beavis_and_Butt-head_titlecard.png

That's about how stupid democrats are.

Cavalry Doc
10-20-2012, 18:41
Compare and Contrast: October 19, 2008 and today:

http://i45.tinypic.com/w2elp1.png

And that lower map has NC and FL as toss up, when I just hear Obama's PAC is abandoning those states to focus on NV, OH, IA, and NH....

It's even better than that.

http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg614/photobug410/RCPPoll.jpg

Cavalry Doc
10-20-2012, 18:44
I think the desperation of the tactics suggest he's already shot his bolt. He's used up all his surprises. Romney doesn't drink or screw around so there won't be any drunk driving accusations like 5 days before in Nov 2000.

Has anyone seen Barry's arrest record yet? There may still be a surprise.

ksmedman
10-20-2012, 19:02
Pennsylvania now in play!

Wisconsin now in play, Obama only has it by one point!

Obama forced to fly to NH to defend 4 electoral votes, now tied or behind,

NV in play

CO tied or ahead for Romney

The scariest thing for the Obozo campaign is that Dims habitually poll higher than the votes they receive.
Many of the Dim demos are poor turnout voters (blacks, hispanics, the poor...). No judgement, just stating historic voting trends. Ir is what it is.
On the flip side, is that Rep's tend to garner a little higher than their poll numbers. Some think that people secretly vote for the Rep even though they talk up boting for the Dim. Perhaps common sense trumps "cool" in the booth?

It's starting to look like a Romney win, perhaps even a big one. Sure thing? Nope. But big mo' is with him.

ksmedman
10-20-2012, 19:04

LOL. Jug ears has already admitted to smoking pot and doing cocaine... hard to play anything against a tea totaller.

Perhaps America is ready for a sober, hard working President again.

beforeobamabans
10-20-2012, 19:20
Here's what I don't get.

I can understand why people got sucked into Obama's charade the first time around. Blacks had to support the first "bro" in the White House; whites feeling guilty over their latent racism had to prove something to themselves; non-political types were just tired of Bush's wars and spending; McCain was a lousy candidate for the Repubs; the economy was falling off a cliff. I get it. What I REALLY don't understand is how ANYONE can be so stupid as to support this idiot a second time. He is SO BAD in every facet of management that it's really kind of embarrassing for the whole country. My next door neighbor has an Obama/Biden sign in their yard. Every time I see it I want to puke. I want to grab them by the collar, get in their face and say, "How can you be so ****ING STUPID! Wake up! Think about your country and the future of your children. I just dont get it.

countrygun
10-20-2012, 19:26
Here's what I don't get.

I can understand why people got sucked into Obama's charade the first time around. Blacks had to support the first "bro" in the White House; whites feeling guilty over their latent racism had to prove something to themselves; non-political types were just tired of Bush's wars and spending; McCain was a lousy candidate for the Repubs; the economy was falling off a cliff. I get it. What I REALLY don't understand is how ANYONE can be so stupid as to support this idiot a second time. He is SO BAD in every facet of management that it's really kind of embarrassing for the whole country. My next door neighbor has an Obama/Biden sign in their yard. Every time I see it I want to puke. I want to grab them by the collar, get in their face and say, "How can you be so ****ING STUPID! Wake up! Think about your country and the future of your children. I just dont get it.

I think there is a lot more verbal support than there will be voting support when it comes down to it.

I can't help but think he lost a lot of the energy from a certain faction of his base when he got so "punked" in the first debate, it was just too embarrasing for his homies.

Providence
10-20-2012, 19:37
Around here I see very few Obama signs, and no, and I mean no, Obama/Biden signs. Biden's name has disappeared.

ModGlock17
10-20-2012, 20:22
Here's what I don't get.

... My next door neighbor has an Obama/Biden sign in their yard. Every time I see it I want to puke. I want to grab them by the collar, get in their face and say, "How can you be so ****ING STUPID! Wake up! Think about your country and the future of your children. I just dont get it.

That makes sense. It's never smart to put a candidate's sign in front of your home, you can get stuff flying through the windows after happy hours. So they are, at least, consistent.

G29Reload
10-21-2012, 13:50
Here's what I don't get.

Pretty much what I feel.

For Obama to get re-elected, you have to deliberately walk into a polling booth and say to yourself, "I want 4 more years of THIS!"

Can you really be that stupid? Really? Why is this race even close?

-ingrained stupidity
-not paying attention
-had a job by luck the past few years
-dem hardcore leftists (28% maybe)
-"because my parents always voted that way!"
-"because I've always voted this way!"

I suppose there's enough stupid to go around. But even with conditions, I don't see how he got elected last time. I mean, REALLY stupid.

The press helps immeasurably.

Lets hope we get the break we're looking for. It is going to be horrendous if Zero gets reelected.

If you think he's insufferable now, just wait till he gets the affirmation of re-election.

He has GOT to be stopped.

F350
10-21-2012, 13:57
Gee, the polls don't agree with you, Crowley admitted she was wrong and only Spydeer and GWshark are trying to fly that kind of fairy tale.

I guess you are known by the company you keep

Yea she steps in to help Obummer when he was on the ropes and calls Romney a liar in front of 68,000,000 viewers in the debate, the goes on CNN with 100,000 viewers and says "OOOOPS; my bad"

F350
10-21-2012, 14:01

Or his college assistance applications, college transcripts, publications while at the "Hawvard" law review........

porschedog
10-21-2012, 14:17
It's interesting to note that the O'Bama supporter has just a few posts

Coud it be he only signed up to pst about how great Zero is? Preaching to the wrong crowd, with a few notable exceptions, I'd say

aircarver
10-21-2012, 14:18
He has GOT to be stopped.

Amen ! ...:supergrin:

countrygun
10-21-2012, 14:22

Coud it be he only signed up to pst about how great Zero is? Preaching to the wrong crowd, with a few notable exceptions, I'd say

Just as some of the "exceptions" joined a long time ago, and have negligable post counts, and all of a sudden pop up to support Odumbo. "Sleepers" I think they are called. Probably find out, if you compare the dates, that they "joined" either during the last Pres election or during the mid-term Congressional election cycle.

ModGlock17
10-21-2012, 15:09

Soros cut the funding, thus their paychecks. Soros is conceding... state by state.

TDC20
10-21-2012, 15:45
It's nice that Romney is starting to take the lead, but I won't be comfortable unless the lead is double digits by election day. $800B in stimulus that we don't know where most of it went, plus $5T in deficit spending, can buy an awful lot of funny business on election day. Look at how much money Obama raised in 2008 and just last month with only "small" credit card donations just under the FEC reporting limit.

Nope, Romney better keep firing on all cylinders right up to Nov. 6.

ModGlock17
10-21-2012, 18:28
They made a serious tactical mistake in spending hundreds of million dollars to define Romney prior to the debates. It took Romney a couple of hours wipe out all those effort. So they lost the bet, and it backfired.

Now, short on resource, they abandone states that seems to have too much Romney Momentum. That is the process of implosion.

Snowman92D
10-21-2012, 23:10
Now he's got a record that he can't defend, no real plan, and trying to tear down Romney just isn't working. The debates are bringing this all to the surface.

It is going to be so much fun watching this guy go down.

I'm doubling down on contacting people to get out the vote. :thumbsup:

IvanVic
10-22-2012, 04:47
It's nice that Romney is starting to take the lead, but I won't be comfortable unless the lead is double digits by election day. $800B in stimulus that we don't know where most of it went, plus $5T in deficit spending, can buy an awful lot of funny business on election day. Look at how much money Obama raised in 2008 and just last month with only "small" credit card donations just under the FEC reporting limit.

Nope, Romney better keep firing on all cylinders right up to Nov. 6.

I'd love to see a double digit lead, but Romney won't need that to win. He's looking good right now, just needs to lock in those couple key states.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

Providence
10-22-2012, 04:48
I'd love to see a double digit lead, but Romney won't need that to win. He's looking good right now, just needs to lock in those couple key states.
I think that is the key. We must get out and vote, but we can win this if we do.

ModGlock17
10-22-2012, 09:58
“The Democratic Party urgently needs your help. We’re just weeks from the most important election in a generation and every single thing Democrats like you and I spent a lifetime fighting for is on the line. .....

. We must close the funding gap… 
It’s up to you and me to make this happen.
 Please rush an emergency contribution right away while there’s still time. President Obama needs a new Democratic Majority to get America moving again.”

Barbara Streisand's letter to Dems. http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/barbra-streisand-pens-dccc-letter-380159

THAT is a sign of implosion.

ICARRY2
10-22-2012, 21:16
Perhaps America has decided against a suicide pact, after all ...

Wow! Hadnt thought about it in those terms. But you are absolutely correct.

Kevin108
10-23-2012, 06:18
Tagged.

ModGlock17
10-23-2012, 10:39
Naval technologies have these boats that go under the water called submarines. Both the USSR (back then) and US has subs that crumbled in the depth of the ocean.

THAT is implosion. In a few days, there's a BHO sub that will crumble under the pressure.

G29Reload
10-28-2012, 11:54
And now the stories coming out about Libya may seal the deal.

May have been a stunt cooked up by Zero to get the Ambassador kidnapped to be later exchanged for the blind sheik.

Obama needs to be perp walked.

G29Reload
10-28-2012, 14:14
Rasmussen now has Romney ahead 6 as the Kenyan's disasterous foreign policy issues mount

Baba Louie
10-28-2012, 15:56
Polls are fine and well...

Never ever forget Romney is running against a Chicago Politician. :whistling:

Eventually Mitt might win but there'll be hell to pay counting votes and making sure ALL the votes are qualified; absentee, Sandy storm tossed and turned (what a great time for a storm that impacts 60 million, maybe 1/4 of who will vote or said they would if only they coulda got to the voting booths), hanging chads, electronic machines, UN Election monitors, Black Panthers, etc.

I expect every trick known to man and God will be used in counting... and recounting... and/or contesting lawsuits up to and maybe including... SCOTUS. (again)

Romney and crew better be ready to seriously play the Chicago style of politics for a bit.

How are the Congressional Races looking everywhere as well? We focus on the Leader (as we should) but the Senate needs some new brooms cleaning house there as well.

G29Reload
10-29-2012, 11:41
Romney now up 2% in OH: Rasmussen

Karl Rove: OH Early voting apps by dems DOWN 100,000
Reps UP by 4,000: FoxNewsSunday

Providence
10-29-2012, 13:23
Romney now up 2% in OH: Rasmussen

Karl Rove: OH Early voting apps by dems DOWN 100,000
Reps UP by 4,000: FoxNewsSunday

I saw the Rasmussen poll this morning! Great news!

How about this one? http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/10/29/Gallup-Increases-Romney-Lead-to-five

ModGlock17
10-29-2012, 18:54
You are closer to complete implosion when your party's favorite newspapers refuse to endorse you. That's a breakdown in the support system.

G29Reload
10-29-2012, 19:01
The rats are jumping ship...

SCmasterblaster
10-30-2012, 13:20
It is starting to look like a Romney landslide . . . . . .

G29Reload
10-30-2012, 14:37
one more week...

countrygun
10-30-2012, 15:11
I just heard that my State, Oregon, is now in doubt as to whether it will go Dem as usual.:woohoo:

sheriff733
10-30-2012, 15:36
I just heard that my State, Oregon, is now in doubt as to whether it will go Dem as usual.:woohoo:

How awesome would it be if it was an absolute blowout?

Even Michigan is in the toss up category now.

Sent with Probably Cause and Irrisputable Proof.

DonGlock26
10-30-2012, 16:17
Local troll comments to the contrary notwithstanding, its apparent now the momentum is with Romney.

Outside of sound bites, Obama lost #2 last night.

Romney is ahead in swing states and Rasmussen has him up by 4 nationally.

The focus group Luntz had last night was devastating for teleprompter boy. He still can't defend his record.

I'm voting in VA tomorrow and it will be for Romney. The momentum spells doom for the failed president's cult of personality...

Obama is toast. The signs were there in January.

sciolist
10-30-2012, 16:25

I would be walking on air...

NEOH212
10-30-2012, 16:28
While I agree Romney won the debates, don't count your chickens before they hatch.

There are so many DB libatards, welfare scum, and union jerks that will vote for the big, "O" that he still stands a very good chance of getting back in.

I hope he doesn't.

Romney 2012! :thumbsup:

Providence
10-30-2012, 17:23
While I agree Romney won the debates, don't count your chickens before they hatch.

There are so many DB libatards, welfare scum, and union jerks that will vote for the big, "O" that he still stands a very good chance of getting back in.

I hope he doesn't.

Romney 2012! :thumbsup:

This is why we need to vote and then get everybody we know to vote. The election in 2000 was the lesson that we will not believe the media's campaign to make us give up, and we can't let anything keep us from voting.

FLIPPER 348
11-18-2012, 11:44
Tagged.

tagged as well

What difference a month makes. Will y'all suck up months of meaningless polls and waste your life watching 24-hour Infotainment gibberish news networks (new and improved with Whiteboards!) the next time around??

None of the information from either was accurate, NONE

Baba Louie
11-18-2012, 14:36
tagged as well

What difference a month makes. Will y'all suck up months of meaningless polls and waste your life watching 24-hour Infotainment gibberish news networks (new and improved with Whiteboards!) the next time around??

None of the information from either was accurate, NONEThe Man is Untouchable. From the birthers, to the Collegiate records, Health Care, Budget or none, Fast & Furious, Tax Cut expiration for Rich only, SCOTUS saying ACA is a Tax/WH says is not, Benghazi, Polls up to election night, Election night vote records... untouchable! :wavey:

Eggs. Hatch. Chicken. -or- Eggs. Break. Omelet.

It's all good, I hope, I think. Glad you brought this thread back up Flipper. I thought this was going to be a new Obama implosion about Benghazi trading an Ambassador for a Blind Shiek or Arms to Syrian Rebels or some other newfound event, like Obama backing Israel and Hamas and Syria and the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood, you know, something totally out there so far no one could possibly believe it happened, like F&F. Kind of interesting to re-read, in a macabre sort of pulling the rug out from under a blind crippled nun, fashion. :upeyes:

happyguy
11-18-2012, 15:25
FYI you don't have to write a meaninless post to tag a thread.

Just click on thread tools at the top of the forum.

Then click on "subscribe to this thread".

Regards,
Comrade Happyguy :)