L.A. city gone crazy! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : L.A. city gone crazy!

ESI Agent
10-17-2012, 12:46
The city government of L.A. Ca, will be voting in the near future to give city ID's to illegal immigrants. The chief of L.A.P.D chose to violate state law by not inpounding the vehicles of illegals who are driving on our roads in violation of state law.

The city of L.A. is spending lot's of money/time trying to close medical marijuana clinics down after it was voted in,and then they want to give city I.D.s to those people who are violating both Federal/State law, and costing the State billions of dollers a year.( ??????)What are these clowns thinking? The same day the dream act went into law,the State took away our right to open carry. Their taking away from Americans and giving more rights to illegals! This is treason!:steamed:

eb07
10-17-2012, 13:09
At this point all I can say to you is that you need to vote with your tax dollars. Look for a job out of state, sell and move. never to come back and support that economy.

GAFinch
10-17-2012, 13:38
Even worse, those ID's will look almost identical to regular ID's.

SGT HATRED
10-17-2012, 14:08
Gad damn California.

HexHead
10-17-2012, 14:24
Why are you still there? I left 23 years ago.

Vic777
10-17-2012, 15:53
At this point all I can say to you is that you need to vote with your tax dollars. Look for a job out of state, sell and move. never to come back and support that economy.And just to bug Hollywood and the MSM order a DVD copy of, "2016: Obama's America"

Zombie Surgeon
10-17-2012, 16:00
Anarchy, lawlessness and economic destruction: it's what happens every time liberals gain unrestricted power.

Cavalry Doc
10-17-2012, 17:29
At this point all I can say to you is that you need to vote with your tax dollars. Look for a job out of state, sell and move. never to come back and support that economy.

Daaaaang. Texas needs a fence, and we should have started 10 years ago, on our northern border.

countrygun
10-17-2012, 17:35
Daaaaang. Texas needs a fence, and we should have started 10 years ago, on our northern border.

We tried to get a grant from DHS for one on the southern Oregon border. The goofs were smarter than we thought and one of them could. apparently, read a map. "Missed it by...that much" :crying:

countrygun
10-17-2012, 22:10
I am going to watch the future of CA very closely. We know the State is going to vote Obama, and Romney is going to win. As CA keeps crumbling I have a feeling their prospects of getting bailed out by the Federal Government is going to a lot slimmer with Romney than Obama.

JBnTX
10-18-2012, 04:40
The city of L.A. is spending lot's of money/time trying to close medical marijuana clinics down after it was voted in,and then they want to give city I.D.s to those people who are violating both Federal/State law,..

Can't let them close your precious marijuana clinics, can we?

California dopers are OK with that oppressive government that they voted into power, just as long as they get their dope.

People get the government they deserve.

Kurly
10-18-2012, 05:05
Back in 1995 I saw the writing on the wall with Los Angeles. I left....so glad I did too.

ESI Agent
10-18-2012, 17:29
I dont smoke anything, the point is it was voted in. I being a Criminal Justice major studied criminology and understand that prohibition did not work and was the start of organize crime in this country. I would much rather have people get at a local clinic then buy it from gangbangers and cartels. Its funny how people who knock medical marijuana go out to the local bar and drink their drug of choice and then light up a cigarette , another drug and then take their perscription drug or have a large cup of coffee so they can get their caffiene , another drug, and make negative statements about pot heads. The leading gate way drug of today is perscription drugs of course these drug cartels just lobby government to make it OK.

JBnTX
10-18-2012, 21:14
I dont smoke anything, the point is it was voted in. I being a Criminal Justice major studied criminology and understand that prohibition did not work and was the start of organize crime in this country. I would much rather have people get at a local clinic then buy it from gangbangers and cartels. Its funny how people who knock medical marijuana go out to the local bar and drink their drug of choice and then light up a cigarette , another drug and then take their perscription drug or have a large cup of coffee so they can get their caffiene , another drug, and make negative statements about pot heads. The leading gate way drug of today is perscription drugs of course these drug cartels just lobby government to make it OK.

Somebody sure touched a nerve with you?...:scared: