Jihadist arrested trying to blow up Federal Reserve [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Jihadist arrested trying to blow up Federal Reserve

GAFinch
10-17-2012, 14:11
The terrorist wannabe parked a van filled with what he thought were explosives outside of the Liberty Street building, sources said, then tried to set them off using a cell phone detonator.
The suspect, who was not immediately identified, was provided the explosives from an undercover FBI agent that he met on the Internet and believed to be an accomplice, the sources said.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/10/17/feds-arrest-man-who-tried-to-blow-up-federal-reserve-bank-in-nyc-sources-say/

Cavuto is saying it's a 21 year old man.

Ruble Noon
10-17-2012, 14:22
Wow! Way to go FBEYE. You have managed to bust another terrorist that you provided fake explosives to. :upeyes:

2@low8
10-17-2012, 14:23
That particular building is built like a fortress. Doubt it would have sustained much damage. Other buildings and people on the street on the other hand. Google some of the security features on the NY Fed.

Bren
10-17-2012, 14:24
Wow! Way to go FBEYE. You have managed to bust another terrorist that you provided fake explosives to. :upeyes:

Do you really not understand that? Really?:rofl:

So the FBI discovers a terrorist plot before it happens. Then they avert it by getting inside and providing fake explosive and, at the same time, they insure conviction and maximize the prison time for the terrorist by letting him make an attempt. At the same time, they get to play out the plan which provides an opportunity to identify the terrorist's network/associates/other targets, etc.

But you seem to find something wrong in it.

Nobody can be too dumb to get that - even with no knowledge orf law enforcement, it's just plain common sense. I can only assume you just want to say something bad about law enforcement.:upeyes:

Well, tell us how YOU think they should have handled it.

Ruble Noon
10-17-2012, 14:30
Do you really not understand that? Really?:rofl:

Yeah, I understand it. They find some dummy and give them explosives so they can try to blow something up which keeps people like you scared and on the edge of their seat so that you will willfully embrace more government and less freedom.

Fred Hansen
10-17-2012, 14:43
Gangnam Style -PSY (Official Music Video) - YouTube

countrygun
10-17-2012, 14:56
Yeah, I understand it. They find some dummy and give them explosives so they can try to blow something up which keeps people like you scared and on the edge of their seat so that you will willfully embrace more government and less freedom.

Well we could always figure a way for the FBI to lock them up for a long time for just thinking about it. No violation of their rights there of course

or

We could lock them up for a couple of weeks and turn them loose with more experience to try again. No danger there.

Those are your other choices....Pick One.

countrygun
10-17-2012, 15:00
"Place your bets here and spin the wheel"

will the administration call it "an act of Terrorism" or not

and how long to decide?

side bets accepted on how many administration personel have different positions

PocketProtector
10-17-2012, 15:02
Soooo why weren't fake AK's used in F&F?

countrygun
10-17-2012, 15:08
Soooo why weren't fake AK's used in F&F?

Because that was "An Act of State Sponsored Terrorism"

Chronos
10-17-2012, 16:08
A federal law enforcement official told Fox News that there was no evidence Nafis was directed by Al Qaeda to carry out this attack, though he appears to have thought he was working for the terrorist group.

Yeah, pretty standard routine by now. The FBI constructs and then foils their own terrorist plot, saving millions, and sending some retard they recruited to "flip the switch" to prison. Basically an ultra-expensive, purpose-built headline generator.

countrygun
10-17-2012, 16:15
Yeah, pretty standard routine by now. The FBI constructs and then foils their own terrorist plot, saving millions, and sending some retard they recruited to "flip the switch" to prison. Basically an ultra-expensive, purpose-built headline generator.

sure, there is no danger from the "retards' it takes a genius like Timothy McVeigh to be dangerous. We have to be on the watch for those High IQ types.

:upeyes:

concretefuzzynuts
10-17-2012, 16:18
I thought Obama fixed the terrorism problem?

stevelyn
10-17-2012, 16:52
I guess the poor bastid didn't realize he would be doing us a favor.

The Machinist
10-17-2012, 16:53
Once again, the FBI designs and sets into motion another one of their terrorist plots, and find a patsy to complete the puzzle. I feel safer already.

Cavalry Doc
10-17-2012, 17:10

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p158/CavalryDoc/Piginapoke.jpg

I put corn in the traps. I don't feel guilty about it at all. I'll be doing it again this weekend.

Glocksanity
10-17-2012, 17:20
Gotta justify the war on terror somehow.

Funny how the McViegh bomb blew a huge hole in the Murrah building, but did nothing to the pavement below it.

MtnBiker
10-17-2012, 17:22
That particular building is built like a fortress. Doubt it would have sustained much damage.
On the other hand, destroying a bunch of printing presses would have been a HUGE set back to obama's plan to recover the economy.

It's his ONLY plan and all he understands.

countrygun
10-17-2012, 17:23

Funny how the McViegh bomb blew a huge hole in the Murrah building, but did nothing to the pavement below it.

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee518/CountryG/tinfoil.png

stevelyn
10-17-2012, 17:34

Nor did it damage much else located in the blast zone. Funny too how the waffen BATFEces thugs just happened to be out of the building that morning.

Cavalry Doc
10-17-2012, 17:37

So what you are saying, is that you don't know squat about shaped charges.

Armchair Commando
10-17-2012, 17:42
sure, there is no danger from the "retards' it takes a genius like Timothy McVeigh to be dangerous. We have to be on the watch for those High IQ types.

:upeyes:

Ever watch the documentary on the unabomber? He was beyond brilliant, Its a interesting documentary to watch.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

GAFinch
10-17-2012, 17:47

The war on terror is over, remember?

countrygun
10-17-2012, 17:49
Ever watch the documentary on the unabomber? He was beyond brilliant, Its a interesting documentary to watch.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

and he was working with McVeigh? I miss the connection there

Chronos
10-17-2012, 17:56

Well, the part about the "shaped diesel fuel" is a bit confusing, admittedly.

Fracball
10-17-2012, 20:19
Remember when someone flew a small plane into an IRS office in Austin (I think)? It happended around 0900. It was later reported there were only a handful of people in the office at the time. Therefore proving it was a gov created event, according to the criteria given by some in this thread.

BTW, I just googled Murrah building bombing and the first image shows a crater, in the ground, in front of the Murrah building. Or did the gov doctor all of the pictures too?

countrygun
10-17-2012, 20:46
Remember when someone flew a small plane into an IRS office in Austin (I think)? It happended around 0900. It was later reported there were only a handful of people in the office at the time. Therefore proving it was a gov created event, according to the criteria given by some in this thread.

BTW, I just googled Murrah building bombing and the first image shows a crater, in the ground, in front of the Murrah building. Or did the gov doctor all of the pictures too?

There is a crater there and it is what one would expect from a detonation of that type. that is if one had any uderstanding at all abouth the dynamics of explosions and given the material used

cowboy1964
10-18-2012, 07:01

The crater was 28 feet wide and 7 feet deep. Not sure what you are alluding to but apparently you don't even have basic facts.

series1811
10-18-2012, 07:05

And, unfortunately, McVeigh was trained in how to set and construct a shaped charge. Most of the blast was directed at the building.

series1811
10-18-2012, 07:08
Nor did it damage much else located in the blast zone. Funny too how the waffen BATFEces thugs just happened to be out of the building that morning.

Even, worse, they didn't bother to tell any of the other federal agents about it, including the Secret Service, who were having a staff meeting that morning and lost a lot of people.

A friend of mine barely missed being killed in that explosion. He woke up late, and decided to go to the gym anyway. He was just coming around the corner, fifteen minutes late, when he saw the building go up.

certifiedfunds
10-18-2012, 07:10
Gangnam Style -PSY (Official Music Video) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yd-HdjiMZcg)

When that comes on I just can't keep my feet still.

Bren
10-18-2012, 08:31

If that was true, those "dummies" would be walking away free and clear, having been entrapped. Yet they aren't.:upeyes:

Bren
10-18-2012, 08:34
Once again, the FBI designs and sets into motion another one of their terrorist plots, and find a patsy to complete the puzzle. I feel safer already.

You know what's funny about you people? Not the stupid conspiracy theories you believe - but the fact that you believe them even knowing that you have no relevant background, experience or knowledge from which to reach these conclusions. It's like a 4th grader laughing at a physicist about his silly theories and laws.:upeyes:

Paul7
10-18-2012, 10:55

If I were offered explosives to blow up a government building, I wouldn't do it, would you? Are the people who would do so not a problem?

Gundude
10-18-2012, 12:28
You know what's funny about you people? Not the stupid conspiracy theories you believe - but the fact that you believe them even knowing that you have no relevant background, experience or knowledge from which to reach these conclusions. It's like a 4th grader laughing at a physicist about his silly theories and laws.:upeyes:Or birthers laughing at computer imaging experts. :rofl:

It would be great if those who could see the idiocy of other's conspiracy theories could see the same of their own.

(Not directed at you in particular, Bren)

series1811
10-18-2012, 12:37
Or birthers laughing at computer imaging experts. :rofl:

It would be great if those who could see the idiocy of other's conspiracy theories could see the same of their own.

Well, we have subject matter experts coming in and talking about shape charges (former military and EOD trained people).

Who do we have coming in and telling us that all of the things Obama is hiding don't matter?

That's right. Obama supporters with no subject matter expertise.

I don't expect you to understand the difference.

Dalton Wayne
10-18-2012, 12:43

Wrong! there was a crater in the ground do your home work...

Glock_Convert
10-18-2012, 13:04
"Place your bets here and spin the wheel"

will the administration call it "an act of Terrorism" or not

and how long to decide?

side bets accepted on how many administration personel have different positions

Nah, I am waiting for Obama to say the guy is a:p Ron Paul Libertarian.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Bren
10-18-2012, 13:23
Or birthers laughing at computer imaging experts. :rofl:

You know I'm not a "birther" - right?:dunno:

The Machinist
10-18-2012, 15:10
You know what's funny about you people? Not the stupid conspiracy theories you believe - but the fact that you believe them even knowing that you have no relevant background, experience or knowledge from which to reach these conclusions. It's like a 4th grader laughing at a physicist about his silly theories and laws.:upeyes:
I don't need to be in law enforcement or worship at the altar of government as you do, to see that the FBI handles every detail of these "terror plots".

TBO
10-18-2012, 15:17
Same morons, same old "stuff".

Sent from the toe of my jack boot using Tapatalk 2

jdavionic
10-18-2012, 17:24
Good thing we've eliminated those T....T.... What's that word again?

countrygun
10-18-2012, 17:43
I don't need to be in law enforcement or worship at the altar of government as you do, to see that the FBI handles every detail of these "terror plots".

Well we could always figure a way for the FBI to lock them up for a long time for just thinking about it. No violation of their rights there of course

or

We could lock them up for a couple of weeks and turn them loose with more experience to try again. No danger there.

(if I keep asking the same question, one of these folks is going to have to answer it eventually)

Bren
10-18-2012, 17:45

You know what is in the press and no more. That makes your claim ridiculous and you know so little you can't even see that. Again, the analogy with the 4th grader and the physicist is appropriate.

Cavalry Doc
10-18-2012, 17:59

I think you forgot the fertilizer. Barrels arranged in a certain shape = Shaped.

Unfortunately, it worked very well.

If it wasn't McVeigh with a truck sized improvised shaped charge, what was it?

What was Clinton and the rest of the Democrats trying to do with a hypothetical false flag?

Bren
10-18-2012, 18:20
The crater was 28 feet wide and 7 feet deep. Not sure what you are alluding to but apparently you don't even have basic facts.

They never do. That's why they need the tinfoil.

Example:

Chronos apparently thinks the building was blown up with dieself fuel, rather than ANFO like we used to blast apart mountains when we build roads through them, here in KY.

The Machinist
10-18-2012, 19:00
You know what is in the press and no more. That makes your claim ridiculous and you know so little you can't even see that. Again, the analogy with the 4th grader and the physicist is appropriate.
Your unswerving loyalty to the state is admirable and sickening all at once.

countrygun
10-18-2012, 19:12
Your unswerving loyalty to the state is admirable and sickening all at once.

I think it is his pressentation od facts that turns you stomach. facts are not a part of your regular diet.

The Machinist
10-18-2012, 19:45
I think it is his pressentation od facts that turns you stomach. facts are not a part of your regular diet.
What facts? He's a government shill.

Chronos
10-18-2012, 19:50
Chronos apparently thinks the building was blown up with dieself fuel, rather than ANFO like we used to blast apart mountains when we build roads through them, here in KY.

You think so, do you?

countrygun
10-18-2012, 19:53
What facts? He's a government shill.

Keep building the wall of denial with anything you can grab.

dismiss all facts that don't agree with what you want to believe.

Everybody who doesn't agree with you can be dismissed as "shills".

Better put another layer of foil on the windows, there is a van outside.

Chronos
10-18-2012, 20:19
I think you forgot the fertilizer. Barrels arranged in a certain shape = Shaped.

Unfortunately, it worked very well.

If it wasn't McVeigh with a truck sized improvised shaped charge, what was it?

What was Clinton and the rest of the Democrats trying to do with a hypothetical false flag?

Now honestly, I don't know what happened there. I don't have a conspiracy theory on this one. I just generally sympathize with people who expect the government to behave in the historical manner of huge, militaristic, power-obsessed governments.

countrygun
10-18-2012, 20:51
Now honestly, I don't know what happened there. I don't have a conspiracy theory on this one. I just generally sympathize with people who expect the government to behave in the historical manner of huge, militaristic, power-obsessed governments.

That's funny because, knowing the history and human nature, I have very little expectation of them effectively doing what you suggest.

TBO
10-18-2012, 21:45
That's funny because, knowing the history and human nature, I have very little expectation of them effectively doing what you suggest.

A note:

The morons frequently post about how:

Inept
Inefficient
Dumb
Inefficient
Useless
Incapable
Scewed up

the Government, or any branch of it. Fools & screw ups, yet when they need to feed their fear/hope of/for conspiracy...

Now that same Government is so slick/well polished as to put the ILLUMINATI to shame. :thumbup:

NMG26
10-18-2012, 21:50
The guy came from a forein country to study cyber security............My first thought was, how could he not know he was on a watch list? Duh

countrygun
10-18-2012, 22:00
A note:

Inept
Inefficient
Dumb
Inefficient
Useless
Incapable
Scewed up

the Government, or any branch of it. Fools & screw ups, yet when they need to feed their fear/hope of/for conspiracy...

Now that same Government is so slick/well polished as to put the ILLUMINATI to shame. :thumbup:

People are loathe to admit that a lone whacko, or a small group outside the Government can complete such horrific acts, but the fact they are outside of Government probably gives them better odds.

a lot of people smuggle a lot of things across the border, but it appears our GVT gets caught. they are capable of creating "F&F" but incapable of reaching their goal.

Lots of peole have gotten a hummer at work, but an American president got caught.

always remain vigilant to the possibility, but don't make it an automatic conclusion before the investigation.

Blast
10-18-2012, 22:35
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_JbW98AlPCWI/R3ziTgUlkEI/AAAAAAAAAQA/UjOa76SSBZ0/S660/CONSPIRASI.bmp

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-wqAbfXRpYTo/T4R4Lu_jOsI/AAAAAAAAABQ/MUW2OAU28p4/s1600/Untitled.png

http://20prospect.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/11026-tinfoil-hat.jpg

series1811
10-19-2012, 08:29
A note:

Inept
Inefficient
Dumb
Inefficient
Useless
Incapable
Scewed up

People should wish government were efficient enough to pull off half the things they think it can do. :supergrin:

And, even, more, the fact that a Navy SEAL is writing a book about the Bin Laden raid, so quickly afterwards, ought to be a sign that government workers are not nearly loyal enough to keep a good secret when we could make some money off of it. :supergrin:

TBO
10-20-2012, 09:41
BTT

Needs more dumbbell, I mean cowbell.

:tbo:

Cavalry Doc
10-20-2012, 09:55

Wait. Are you serious??!! You sympathize with Mcveigh?!?!

Do you remember how many children he killed.

Please tell me I'm misinterpreting what you were tying to say.

certifiedfunds
10-20-2012, 10:04
A note:

Inept
Inefficient
Dumb
Inefficient
Useless
Incapable
Scewed up

You mean like smuggling guns to Mexican cartels?

series1811
10-20-2012, 12:37
You mean like smuggling guns to Mexican cartels?

Yeah, that was a real smooth operation. How long did that stay covered up before people involved in it started dropping dimes?

Same as Watergate. Who exposed that? (Hint, it wasn't Woodward and Bernstein, they just reported it.)

Peace Officer
10-20-2012, 22:04
This is not a terrorist incident, this is just some pissed of individual who probably saw some video that upset him. Now lets all take a trip to Las Vegas. No big deal.:rofl:

countrygun
10-20-2012, 22:13
This is not a terrorist incident, this is just some pissed of individual who probably saw some video that upset him. Now lets all take a trip to Las Vegas. No big deal.:rofl:

But I can't play roulette or blackjack.....they're racist

Stubudd
10-20-2012, 22:57
Yeah, that was a real smooth operation. How long did that stay covered up before people involved in it started dropping dimes?

Same as Watergate. Who exposed that? (Hint, it wasn't Woodward and Bernstein, they just reported it.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair

this one didn't go really smoothly either

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

this one never "got off the ground", thankfully

countrygun
10-20-2012, 23:09

But, but, but, you are just talking about the ones we know about. What about the ones we don't know about? We don't know about them because they've been covered up and that proves they exist, because if they didn't exist they wouldn't have to cover them up.

:headscratch: :ufo: :crazy:

kirgi08
10-21-2012, 08:10
Does anyone recall why OK city happened.'08.

series1811
10-21-2012, 08:30
But, but, but, you are just talking about the ones we know about. What about the ones we don't know about? We don't know about them because they've been covered up and that proves they exist, because if they didn't exist they wouldn't have to cover them up.

:headscratch: :ufo: :crazy:

Little secrets, and little operations are hard to keep covert.
Big operations, and big secrets, are almost impossible to keep covert.

It's like a crime really. Why are Ocean's Eleven, Twelve and Thirteen so ridiculous to people with experience? Because, they know that any crime committed by that many people is going to get solved. With that many people involved, somebody will talk. Guaranteed.

It's the same with government operations. To run a large operation, you needs lots of people. Somebody, security clearance or not, will probably talk, sooner or later. With small operations, you at least have a chance.

Remember the old Sicilian saying, "Three people can keep a secret if two of them are dead"? It's an old saying because it's true. :supergrin:

countrygun
10-21-2012, 15:58

OK "Mr. Scientist" Go out and round up what is called an "M-80" firecracker. Go out to the road. Sit down on the road, Place the firecracker between your bum and the road. Light it. after the explosion look to see if there is a whole in the pavement. Note the difference in effect between the road and your bum.

Or, if you think you can learn by another method (doubtful) substitute an empty # 10 can for your bum. Notice the can is propelled into the air and there is no hole in the roadway.

Chronos
10-21-2012, 16:56
Wait. Are you serious??!! You sympathize with Mcveigh?!?!

Do you remember how many children he killed.

Please tell me I'm misinterpreting what you were tying to say.

I don't think I'm going to dignify this one. Other people in the thread have managed to figure out the appropriate meaning from context.

MtnBiker
10-22-2012, 17:50
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_JbW98AlPCWI/R3ziTgUlkEI/AAAAAAAAAQA/UjOa76SSBZ0/S660/CONSPIRASI.bmp

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-wqAbfXRpYTo/T4R4Lu_jOsI/AAAAAAAAABQ/MUW2OAU28p4/s1600/Untitled.png

http://20prospect.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/11026-tinfoil-hat.jpg

:agree:

G19G20
10-22-2012, 17:59

or

(if I keep asking the same question, one of these folks is going to have to answer it eventually)

Or the FBI can just keep doing what it's been doing. Take anybody they can find with unstable but unrealistic agendas, provide them money, further indoctrination, supplies, "bombs", a network of "contacts", and everything else they need to put their unstable but otherwise unrealistic and unobtainable agenda into motion, then swoop in at the last moment and declare a victory for America, then pass the huge bill for the operation on to your kids. I think letting people have unstable thoughts that they can't ever hope to see to completion is a better option than yours or the FBI's. Otherwise you're suggesting that either every person with impure thoughts should either be thrown in jail without charge or given the means to implement the impure thoughts on my dime just so they and their impure thoughts can be removed from society.

Cavalry Doc
10-22-2012, 18:03
I don't think I'm going to dignify this one. Other people in the thread have managed to figure out the appropriate meaning from context.

Well, why don't you man up just a bit, and explain your comment.

It seemed to me, and I've offered you the opportunity to rebut my possibly mistaken perspective, that you were sympathizing with Mcveigh.

If I'm wrong, go ahead and spell it out. I honestly hope I am wrong.

Cavalry Doc
10-22-2012, 18:05
Or the FBI can just keep doing what it's been doing. Take anybody they can find with unstable but unrealistic agendas, provide them money, further indoctrination, supplies, "bombs", a network of "contacts", and everything else they need to put their unstable but otherwise unrealistic and unobtainable agenda into motion, then swoop in at the last moment and declare a victory for America, then pass the huge bill for the operation on to your kids. I think letting people have unstable thoughts that they can't ever hope to see to completion is a better option than yours or the FBI's. Otherwise you're suggesting that either every person with impure thoughts should either be thrown in jail without charge or given the means to implement the impure thoughts on my dime just so they and their impure thoughts can be removed from society.

Hey congrats on the loss of the avatar. Reality is sinking in finally. Good show.

G19G20
10-22-2012, 18:11
Hey congrats on the loss of the avatar. Reality is sinking in finally. Good show.

Im firmly in "interested observer status" and "cover my own ass" mode right now. Regardless of who wins, people are going to go berserk and it's not going to be pretty.

Still not voting for either liberal though and especially not the cultist. I did a little reading into Mormon doctrine and I see many striking similarities between what you guys claim as the Muslim doctrine of enacting a worldwide "caliphate" (Muslim rule of the world) and the Mormon doctrine of bringing "Elohim" to the Earth. Mormons work toward a similar worldwide theocracy. No thanks to either.

countrygun
10-22-2012, 18:18

So you are saying that the FBI now has mind readers on staff who cruise around reading other folks minds to see who has "Impure thoughts"?

How does the FBI know what someone else is thinking, unless that person puts their thoughts in motion someway?

Who do you want making the decision "well that guy is trying to build a bomb, but he's harmless"? How hard are you going to come down on them if they are wrong about his being harmless?

How much money are they supposed to spend on surveilance on someone waiting for them to finally become "chargeable" completely on their own by your rules?

I think we have seen the results when they DIDN'T pat attention to warnings about strange flight school students.

You dream of some perfect world, but it doesn't exist. why don't you apply for the job, and take the responsibility, to the American people, of telling them which cases to follow up, which ones to ignore and then bet your life on whether or not you are right?

Ruble Noon
10-22-2012, 18:42
So you are saying that the FBI now has mind readers on staff who cruise around reading other folks minds to see who has "Impure thoughts"?

How does the FBI know what someone else is thinking, unless that person puts their thoughts in motion someway?

Who do you want making the decision "well that guy is trying to build a bomb, but he's harmless"? How hard are you going to come down on them if they are wrong about his being harmless?

How much money are they supposed to spend on surveilance on someone waiting for them to finally become "chargeable" completely on their own by your rules?

I think we have seen the results when they DIDN'T pat attention to warnings about strange flight school students.

You dream of some perfect world, but it doesn't exist. why don't you apply for the job, and take the responsibility, to the American people, of telling them which cases to follow up, which ones to ignore and then bet your life on whether or not you are right?

Homeland Security testing mind-reading terrorist 'pre-crime' detectors

http://blogs.computerworld.com/18388/homeland_security_testing_mind_reading_terrorist_pre_crime_detectors

countrygun
10-22-2012, 18:45
Homeland Security testing mind-reading terrorist 'pre-crime' detectors

http://blogs.computerworld.com/18388/homeland_security_testing_mind_reading_terrorist_pre_crime_detectors

Well I am going to bet that the Paulbot is one of them.

He has to have a "sixth sense" because there is no sign that any of the others are working.

G19G20
10-22-2012, 18:54

You do realize the internet isn't only in the USA right? They set up honeypot websites, monitor chatrooms, infiltrate mosques seeking young impressionable muslims, etc. I really started raising an eyebrow when these terrorist plot "masterminds" starting reliably becoming 18-21 year old poor and obviously not-too-bright young men. Made me wonder why this was a trend suddenly. Then it hit me. INTERNET

I don't want anyone making a decision whether someone's thoughts are harmless or not. This country wasn't founded on the principle of "pre-crime" and "thought crime" prosecution. Almost sounds like you're ready for re-education camps.

I don't know. We already have laws against criminal conspiracy on the books. But that would be strange since the FBI would be guilty of conspiracy by definition.

While still ignoring advanced warnings of embassy attacks to this day. Ironic and terribly wrong priorities of uses of resources. Apparently 9/11 is the go-to answer for everything now even if the same failures are still occuring.

I don't suck the tit of government for my livelihood so no I won't apply for a job and become just another leech in the big government pond sucking the life blood from the country.