Canadian Catholic Schools Told They Canít Teach Abortion is Wrong [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Canadian Catholic Schools Told They Canít Teach Abortion is Wrong

GAFinch
10-17-2012, 16:21
They can't teach their views on homosexuality either.

Laurel Broten, Minister of Education told reporters that under its new anti-bullying law, Bill 13, The Accepting Schools Act, Catholic schools would no longer be permitted to teach that abortion is wrong!

Asked for clarification she said again: ďBill 13 has in it a clear indication of ensuring that our schools are safe, accepting places for all our students. That includes of LGBTQ students. That includes young girls in our school. Bill 13 is about tackling misogyny, taking away a womanís right to choose could arguably be one of the most misogynistic actions that one could take.Ē

http://www.lifenews.com/2012/10/14/catholic-schools-told-they-cant-teach-abortion-is-wrong/

So talking about abortion is a violation of human rights but actually aborting a human isn't? Typical - "anti-bullying" used to enforce the "tolerance" of the left, i.e. Marxist dhimmitude.

G17Jake
10-17-2012, 18:01
Bullying is what leftist government does.

countrygun
10-17-2012, 18:15
There are liberals, probably in this Administration, in America looking at the wording of the anadian law right now.

Vic777
10-17-2012, 18:34
Canadians not allowed to question when life begins either.
Canadians are stupid, don't know when life begins and the Government wants to keep it that way.

This MP wanted to do a Scientific study on when life begins ...
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/story/2012/02/06/pol-abortion-conservative-motion.html

He was recently defeated in this attempt at knowledge because Canadians are stupid and their Government wants to keep them stupid ... Just like the Americans!
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/motion-study-life-begins-faces-long-odds-212355258.html

GAFinch
10-17-2012, 19:10
Just like Europe a few decades ago, the Marxofascists have reached critical mass in Canada. They're making secular Marxism the unofficial state religion, are silencing the heretics (Christians and Jews), and letting Islamofascists flood into their country. We have a better Constitution than other countries that has slowed down the progressives, but Americans need to decide immediately if we're going to sit by and let it happen here...they've already begun their endgame here.

cowboy1964
10-17-2012, 21:30
Most Catholics (Joe Biden, Kennedys, etc) are pro-abortion anyway. I'm tired of the whole hyprocrisy and the church that allows it.

I wonder what this Bill 13 does to Islamic schools?

GAFinch
10-17-2012, 22:04
Most Catholics (Joe Biden, Kennedys, etc) are pro-abortion anyway. I'm tired of the whole hyprocrisy and the church that allows it.

It's working on it, though mainly through attrition. Pelosi's bishop hasn't barred her from receiving communion, even though she's automatically ex-communicated herself numerous times, but Biden's bishop has barred him.

I wonder what this Bill 13 does to Islamic schools?

I'm wondering that too.

Paul7
10-18-2012, 10:56
Does murdering an unborn child count as bullying?

Vic777
10-18-2012, 11:36
I'm tired of the whole hyprocrisy and the church that allows it.

Not to say, diddling little boys.

GAFinch
10-18-2012, 12:11
Not to say, diddling little boys.

That ended thirty years ago as soon as they started kicking out the progressives. Coincidence?