Please explain.. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Please explain..

RenoF250
10-17-2012, 18:08
Why the NRA says "No endorsment" for U.S. Senate. Inside they give Elizabeth Emken (R) an "AQ" rating and not so finestein an "F". What am I missing? Why not endorse
Emken?

Also, the Republican party does NOTHING to help their Senate candidate, why? It seems they want to give the seat to Feinstein. They have done this in past elections as well.

I don't expect them to waste a bunch of money on a losing race but I honestly believe they could win if they gave it a shot.

I have not seen or heard the name Elizabeth Emken outside of American Rifleman and my ballot. They are just not trying AT ALL.

Ragnar
10-17-2012, 18:49
You answered your own question. The GOP has no chance in Kalifornia against Feinstein and as dumb as they have been at times they're not quite so stupid as to back a losing horse.

ray9898
10-17-2012, 19:42
They don't have a chance so why waste the money?

RenoF250
10-17-2012, 19:56
They don't have a chance so why waste the money?

They could beat Feinstien if they tried a little. She won't even debate. I am not talking about running ads 24/7, I am talking about NRA endorsement, and adding her to the fliers I get 5 a day of telling me how to vote. She did not win by a landslide last time - 59 to 35%. That is a fair margin but they did NOTHING to win, they gave it to her. She is a powerful senator that affects the whole country, they should at least try a little.

HerrGlock
10-18-2012, 01:25
So you've written the NRA-ILA and told them you're willing to canvass neighbourhoods and distribute candidate information and been turned down for assistance, is the only reason you're writing this, right?

Otherwise, why would "they" do something you, yourself, are not willing to do? The NRA-ILA is a grassroots organization, not some political mill that's removed from the voters.

Get on your local NRA-ILA team and start pushing for this if it means that much to you, don't insist others do it while you sit around eating bon-bons and complaining.

RenoF250
10-18-2012, 08:31
So you've written the NRA-ILA and told them you're willing to canvass neighbourhoods and distribute candidate information and been turned down for assistance, is the only reason you're writing this, right?

Otherwise, why would "they" do something you, yourself, are not willing to do? The NRA-ILA is a grassroots organization, not some political mill that's removed from the voters.

Get on your local NRA-ILA team and start pushing for this if it means that much to you, don't insist others do it while you sit around eating bon-bons and complaining.

Did you read at all?? I am not asking for canvassing, just write her name in the endorsement line. I guess you all are on board with not so finestein no $#@ing for you about CA's senators.

poles19
10-18-2012, 10:40
The Republican Party is also not giving money to Michele Bachmann. Reince Priebus wanted to go on the Mark Levin show again, but Mark cancelled the interview because Priebus said he was not going to give money to Bacmann.

Sveke
10-18-2012, 10:53
The Republican Party is also not giving money to Michele Bachmann. Reince Priebus wanted to go on the Mark Levin show again, but Mark cancelled the interview because Priebus said he was not going to give money to Bacmann.

I'm a staunch republican but our party is a fing joke.

The nut jobs like Bachmann, the ****** from Oklahoma Inhoff, and the ****** from Texas ruin the party. There extremist views are ridiculous and a disease to our party.

The republicans need to stop giving a **** about social issues. Really, who gives a **** who people sleep with? Who they marry? If they get an abortion? It's small time bull**** in a world of way bigger problems.

Focus in the taxes and debt and our broke ass country. That's the real issue!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2