The REAL Libya question [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : The REAL Libya question

jeanderson
10-18-2012, 08:25
All the news stories and threads I see here all missed the real question that was asked about Libya. Here is the question from Kerry Ladka and his coworkers at Global Telecom Supply:

We were sitting around, talking about Libya, and we were reading and became aware of reports that the State Department refused extra security for our embassy in Benghazi, Libya, prior to the attacks that killed four Americans. Who was it that denied enhanced security and why?

This wasn't a question about whether it was a terrorist attack. This wasn't a question about beefing up security after the attack. It was about the denial of security before the attack. Obama never answered this question. Not even close. Am I the only person on the planet who noticed this????

I hope this comes up again at the last debate, which is supposed to focus on foreign affairs. It's doubtful Obama will answer it, but Romney sure as hell better beat on this point: On May 3, 2012, the State Department denied a request from the security team in Libya for more security. If the buck stops with Obama, he needs to answer this question!

Ian Moone
10-18-2012, 08:36
The blamer-in-chief silently invoked his 5th amendment rights. Anything he could say in response to the real question would incriminate him.

itstime
10-18-2012, 08:41
I thought I was the only one who noticed that. Another question not even answered....

JBnTX
10-18-2012, 11:43
Who was it that denied enhanced security and why?

Yes, yes, yes that's the question that begs to be asked, and answered.

Was it Obama or Clinton?
Or both?

Whoever's responsible should resign immediately.
(Now you see why they tried to cover it up and blame it on that stupid movie.)

:steamed: