Rasmussen: Romney expands his lead post-debate [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Rasmussen: Romney expands his lead post-debate

Goaltender66
10-18-2012, 09:11
First serious look at how the second debate impacted Romney. Rasmussen has his lead expanding slightly (with a D+5 sample...):

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/obama_administration/daily_presidential_tracking_poll

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows Mitt Romney attracting support from 49% of voters nationwide, while President Obama earns the vote from 47%. Two percent (2%) prefer some other candidate, and another two percent (2%) are undecided. See daily tracking history. …

These updates are based upon nightly polling and reported on a three-day rolling average basis. As a result, roughly two-thirds of the interviews for today’s update were completed before Tuesday night’s presidential debate. Saturday morning will be the first update based entirely upon interviews conducted after the second debate. Matchup results are updated daily at 9:30 a.m. Eastern (sign up for free daily e-mail update).

Strip out leaners and it's 49-46 Romney.

IvanVic
10-18-2012, 09:18
I'd expect another point or possibly 2 after the last debate.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

JFrame
10-18-2012, 10:10
Perhaps for the third debate, they'll use four MSM moderators to make it a 5-on-1 match-up. Clearly, 2-on-1 doesn't cut it... :whistling:

jeanderson
10-18-2012, 10:12
Have to wait a couple of more days to see the real effect on Rasmussen - with 3-day moving average. But I suspect Romney will pick up a larger margin.

It's only the liberal media outlets that are spewing all this garbage about Obama winning Tuesday night.

Paul7
10-18-2012, 10:53
Perhaps for the third debate, they'll use four MSM moderators to make it a 5-on-1 match-up. Clearly, 2-on-1 doesn't cut it... :whistling:

Chris Matthews?

Zombie Surgeon
10-18-2012, 10:57
Chris Matthews?

With special dedication for him, his lefturd colleagues in the MSM and all the GTPI Obozobots, past and present:

http://youtu.be/4fk2prKnYnI

sbhaven
10-18-2012, 11:08
It's only the liberal media outlets that are spewing all this garbage about Obama winning Tuesday night.
Its not just the liberal media outlets spewing...
Tried to told yall (Debate) (http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1448159)
:whistling:

JFrame
10-18-2012, 11:16
Chris Matthews?

:rofl:

He certainly has the requisite qualification in terms of tingle-partisanship -- but I think even the MSM would be leery of having one of their moderators suffer a total meltdown on screen... :supergrin:

Tilley
10-18-2012, 11:34
Chris Matthews?

Make 'em a tag-team with Al Sharpton and you got yourself a real debate...

Paul7
10-18-2012, 11:48
:rofl:

He certainly has the requisite qualification in terms of tingle-partisanship -- but I think even the MSM would be leery of having one of their moderators suffer a total meltdown on screen... :supergrin:

Maybe Rachel Maddow too.

snerd
10-18-2012, 12:07
Guitar Shorty - "Mean Husband Blues" - YouTube