Benghazi attack a botched kidnapping attempt? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Benghazi attack a botched kidnapping attempt?

Snowman92D
10-18-2012, 14:13
Interesting video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-jrEc7bTy4E#!

Obama involved in "creating" another international 'problem' (ala "Fast & Furious"), to make himself the hero right before the election?

I had expected that some of Hussein's 3rd World pals might try to hold Americans hostage right before the election to allow him to ride in on a white horse and save the day. I had wondered about that when I read that an American-flagged ship and crew had been seized in a Venezuelan port, allegedly for running guns. But that story fizzled...probably because of F&F connections.

Always figured him to be a "queen". Just didn't realize that meant a "drama queen", too.

GAFinch
10-18-2012, 14:31
Possible, but hard to know for sure. Some early reports indicated that Stevens may have died from smoke inhalation, while international reports say that he was gang raped, killed, and dragged through the streets.

countrygun
10-18-2012, 15:04
It is slightly strange, that we haven't had many serious "anniversary" attacks, and one just happend to occur in an election year.

Not inconceivable that it is coincidence, still........although I have to say Obama botched the chance to "strike back" forcefully and clearly. It would probably have helped him. But they couldn't decide if it was terrorism or a "wilding"

GAFinch
10-18-2012, 15:11
It is slightly strange, that we haven't had many serious "anniversary" attacks, and one just happend to occur in an election year.

True, but a day before the attack, Zawihiri issued a video vowing revenge for the drone strike a few months ago that killed his right hand man, who was from Libya. Three weeks before the attack, Dems spent an entire week at their convention bragging about the killing of OBL and the defeat of AQ.

ETA: There's a reason that the Anointed One warned against "spiking the football" over a year ago. Too bad he didn't remember his own advice.

countrygun
10-18-2012, 15:14
True, but a day before the attack, Zawihiri issued a video vowing revenge for the drone strike a few months ago that killed his right hand man, who was from Libya. Three weeks before the attack, Dems spent an entire week at their convention bragging about the killing of OBL and the defeat of AQ.

If one had a suspicious mind, one might conclude they were deliberately teasing the bad guys...nahhhhh they wouldn't