Mitt Romney ‘will not run again’ when campaign falls short, wife says [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Mitt Romney ‘will not run again’ when campaign falls short, wife says

Flintlocker
10-18-2012, 14:24
http://www.boston.com/politicalintelligence/2012/10/18/mitt-romney-will-not-run-again-campaign-falls-short-wife-says/TY4y7KS2thg74jqqhMO8ZK/story.html

Ann Romney said on Thursday that she did not want her husband, Mitt, the Republican nominee for president, to seek the White House again this year and added that if he loses on Nov. 6, the former Massachusetts governor will retire from politics.

“He will not run again -- nor will I do anything like that,” Ann Romney said on ABC’s “The View.”

aircarver
10-18-2012, 14:26
Got high hopes, have you ? ... :supergrin:

whoflungdo
10-18-2012, 14:29

The good news is Obama won't be running for anything again after November 6th...:whistling:

Flintlocker
10-18-2012, 14:33

You better ask Ann about that one. :supergrin:

G29Reload
10-18-2012, 14:41
Ann Romney said on Thursday that she did not want her husband, Mitt, the Republican nominee for president, to seek the White House again this year and added that if he loses on Nov. 6, the former Massachusetts governor will retire from politics.

Not when. IF.

And its looking like he'll not only win, it may be a small landslide.

countrygun
10-18-2012, 14:44
Gee, uhm well,....thanks for the update...I guess we will see you after the election, please do stop by once in a while, we enjoy a good laugh.

Paul7
10-18-2012, 16:57
http://www.boston.com/politicalintelligence/2012/10/18/mitt-romney-will-not-run-again-campaign-falls-short-wife-says/TY4y7KS2thg74jqqhMO8ZK/story.html

“He will not run again -- nor will I do anything like that,” Ann Romney said on ABC’s “The View.”

Do you own a gun, and if you do does it bother you that Barry called for an AWB the other night?

Flintlocker
10-18-2012, 17:18
Do you own a gun, and if you do does it bother you that Barry called for an AWB the other night?

How old do you think the earth is?

countrygun
10-18-2012, 17:29

Why don't you answer his question?

azatrox
10-18-2012, 17:36

Know anyone who served in Iran?

Zombie Surgeon
10-18-2012, 17:42
Footlicker is getting more and more desperate by the minute.
If Obama continues to sink in the polls he's probably gonna put a noose around his neck by November.
Don't do it Footlicker, it's not worth it. Think of the orphan children and the pink unicorns and the poor homeless people and global warming...who is gonna care about all that if you leave?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Paul7
10-18-2012, 17:54

I'm not sure, but I'm pretty sure the theory that nothing x nobody = everything isn't true.

Do you have any guns?

Flintlocker
10-18-2012, 18:11
If Obama continues to sink in the polls he's probably gonna put a noose around his neck by November.
Don't do it Footlicker, it's not worth it. Think of the orphan children and the pink unicorns and the poor homeless people and global warming...who is gonna care about all that if you leave?

:tongueout::tongueout:

LOL. Sure...

On Nov. 7th this place is gonna sound like the ****** monologues when all the wingnut whining.

Fed Five Oh
10-18-2012, 18:12
That's it. You convinced me to vote for 0bama.

Will you go away now?

Flintlocker
10-18-2012, 18:13
I'm not sure, but I'm pretty sure the theory that nothing x nobody = everything isn't true.

Do you have any guns?

Yes, I own guns.

How old do you think the earth is? I'll make it easy for you.

Pick one:

Is it billions of years old?

Or is it thousands of years old?

Come on... this should be easy for you to answer.

stevelyn
10-18-2012, 18:38
Does anyone besides me find it odd that our resident leftists such as 1200 Flintlicker were telling us a year ago that they could live with Romney as President and now that he is very well on his way tothe White House he suddenly is no longer good enough for them?

ModGlock17
10-18-2012, 18:43
Does anyone besides me find it odd that our resident leftists such as 1200 Flintlicker were telling us a year ago that they could live with Romney as President and now that he is very well on his way tothe White House he suddenly is no longer good enough for them?

Be nice. FleeLicker chronically (and clinically) needs attention.

Had a guy like that in my HS. One time, he ate half of a pine cone just to get the look from people.

Flintlocker
10-18-2012, 18:52

Doesn't anyone find it odd that 8 months ago none of you could stand Romney and feverishly went through a list of wackos that you supported instead? Then they all crashed and burned and you were left with Multiple Choice Mitt, the Bishop (literally) of a religion that a year ago most of you would have declared a cult.

Look at yourself in the mirror and say: "I'm a Romney Man".

Snowman92D
10-18-2012, 19:20

After the way he has been jap-slapping Hussein around in the debates, despite having to fight the moderators, plus the DU stooges in the audience and in the MSM??? Be glad to. :thumbsup:

In fact, I feel so good about it, I'll even spring for your next drink of Obama kool-aid. Grape flavor okay...? :drink:

countrygun
10-18-2012, 19:23
Doesn't anyone find it odd that 8 months ago none of you could stand Romney and feverishly went through a list of wackos that you supported instead? Then they all crashed and burned and you were left with Multiple Choice Mitt, the Bishop (literally) of a religion that a year ago most of you would have declared a cult.

To disassemble you in reverse order,

I doubt your assumptions about the feelings toward the Mormon religion are nearly correct. I will. politely stop short of calling you a "liar" however.

Yes I realize that you are jealous because we had so many choices and you have to be singlemindedly loyal to just one. with no options. It must seem so confusing to you, with your need for an idol to worship. Republicans follow the time-honored tradition of actually supporting the choice of the primary system.

No, it actually seems as though you had no choice from the get go and I suspect you like it that way.

We had more influence and opportunities than you did and I think that is a good thing, of course liberals don't believe in just the promise of opportunity, they embrace the notion that results must be guaranteed. Unfortunately for you America is rejecting what another four years of Obama would guarantee.

cowboy1964
10-18-2012, 19:32
He WILL run again... in 2016 for his second term.

happyguy
10-18-2012, 20:14
Yes, I own guns.

How old do you think the earth is? I'll make it easy for you.

Pick one:

Is it billions of years old?

Or is it thousands of years old?

Come on... this should be easy for you to answer.

Oh goody...another totally useless post in a pointless flintfeather thread.

Regards,
Happyguy :)

IvanVic
10-18-2012, 20:39
So what? Isn't it obvious that Romney wouldn't run again if he lost?

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

Zombie Surgeon
10-18-2012, 21:39

LOL. Sure...

On Nov. 7th this place is gonna sound like the ****** monologues when all the wingnut whining.

Here something for ya sport:

Romney Currently Out-Polling Carter, Reagan, Bush 1, Clinton, Bush 2 and Obama (http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/10/romney-currently-out-polling-carter-reagan-bush-1-clinton-bush-2-and-obama/)

Mitt Romney it out-polling Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan, George H. Bush, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush and Barack Obama at similar points in the their races.

The Washington Times (http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/robbins-report/2012/oct/18/romney-outpolling-carter-reagan-bush-i-clinton-bus/#.UICIgR1svzI.facebook) reported:According to the latest Gallup survey, Mitt Romney is polling 52% of likely voters. At this point in the race he is ahead of:

Where Jimmy Carter was in 1976 (47%)
Where Ronald Reagan was in 1980 (39% — Carter was six points up)
Where George H.W. Bush was in 1988 (50%)
Where Bill Clinton was in 1992 (40%)
Where George W. Bush was in 2000 (48%)
Where Barack Obama was in 2008 (49%)
You, after polls close:
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbntg3dcNW1qbdjt5o1_400.jpg

RHVEtte
10-18-2012, 22:07

You obviously haven't gotten the latest Leftist memo. It's Global Climate Stagnation now.:whistling::wavey:

janice6
10-18-2012, 22:09
You said "when", she said "if".

LASTRESORT20
10-18-2012, 22:29

LOL. Sure...

Woof!....My Dog hates silly leftists....

http://msp298.photobucket.com/albums/mm260/a_knight78/my%20pics/funny-pictures-of-dogs-dog-mad1.jpg

countrygun
10-18-2012, 22:42

"Accuracy" is not a trait we attribute to the Featherlicker.

Paul7
10-18-2012, 22:53
Here something for ya sport:

You, after polls close:
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbntg3dcNW1qbdjt5o1_400.jpg

Is it too early for a suicide watch for the resident leftist troll?

Flintlocker
10-18-2012, 23:03

Actually she said neither if nor when but reading comprehension never seemed to be your speciality.

countrygun
10-18-2012, 23:25
Is it too early for a suicide watch for the resident leftist troll?

Is it too late to ask 'Why?"