"If 4 Americans get killed, it's not optimal" [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : "If 4 Americans get killed, it's not optimal"

jdavionic
10-18-2012, 16:44
I'm sure little lintfocker was just about to post this one...

Obama's response to the Americans killed in Benghazi, which should air tonight
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2219867/Barack-Obama-Benghazi-If-Americans-killed-OPTIMAL-Obamas-extraordinary-response-security-fiasco-Benghazi-massacre.html?openGraphAuthor=%2Fhome%2Fsearch.html%3Fs%3D%26authornamef%3DToby%2BHarnden%2BIn%2BWas hington

countrygun
10-18-2012, 16:48
Once again Obama demonstrates his keen grasp of the obvious.

jdavionic
10-18-2012, 16:49
Once again Obama demonstrates his keen grasp of the obvious.

That could be the final blow in his campaign.

JFrame
10-18-2012, 16:56
Somehow, understatement coming out of the mouth of the C-in-C about the extinguished lives of people who were under his charge just doesn't play very well...

Actually, I doubt it would play very well coming from the lowest scum-bag in the comedy venue (think Bill Maher)...

Deplorable? Despicable? I've run out of adjectives for this dirtbag of a president...

aircarver
10-18-2012, 16:59
Hey didja hear about Romney's flub about 'binders full of women' ?

:supergrin:

JFrame
10-18-2012, 17:01

This is getting to be like using a 10mm (the most devastating cartridge developed by man to deal with anything from jihadists to T-Rex) against a pea shooter...

countrygun
10-18-2012, 17:03
Somehow, understatement coming out of the mouth of the C-in-C about the extinguished lives of people who were under his charge just doesn't play very well...

Actually, I doubt it would play very well coming from the lowest scum-bag in the comedy venue (think Bill Maher)...

Deplorable? Despicable? I've run out of adjectives for this dirtbag of a president...

and the difference between them is so noticable?

aircarver
10-18-2012, 17:03
This is getting to be like using a 10mm (the most devastating cartridge developed by man to deal with anything from jihadists to T-Rex) against a pea shooter...

:rofl:

janice6
10-18-2012, 17:04
"Four not optimal" begs the question: "Then how many deaths would would have been optimal?

jdavionic
10-18-2012, 17:05
"Four not optimal" begs the question: "Then how many deaths would would have been optimal?

It conveys the message of "they're expendable"

JFrame
10-18-2012, 17:11
and the difference between them is so noticable?

Only by occupation...

Snowman92D
10-18-2012, 17:15
Since Flint has apparently taken a powder, I think he'd remind us that Hussein is showing his willingness to meet the rest of us half-way by more or less inferring that American deaths aren't really acceptable. So he is showing some compassion.

A month ago they were just "bumps in the road".

jdavionic
10-18-2012, 17:16
Since Flint has apparently taken a powder, I think he'd remind us that Hussein is showing his willingness to meet the rest of us half-way by more or less inferring that American deaths aren't really acceptable. So he is showing some compassion.

A month ago they were just "bumps in the road".

So he's upgraded their worth from "bumps" to 'less than optimal'. I get it now.

cowboy1964
10-18-2012, 17:17
More proof he is the Smartest President EVER!

How's your work on avoiding the fiscal cliff coming along there, O? Hope it doesn't prevent you from TV appearances. That would be horrible.

sbhaven
10-18-2012, 17:22
And the DU reaction....
h t t p://www.democraticunderground.com/10021576008

aircarver
10-18-2012, 17:24
More proof he is the Smartest President EVER!

How's your work on avoiding the fiscal cliff coming along there, O? Hope it doesn't prevent you from TV appearances. That would be horrible.

That's costing him some serious golfing time ... :upeyes:

Bren
10-18-2012, 17:36

Apparently not a flub - unless there is some regional difference in English between where you and I live.

“I went to a number of women’s groups and said, ‘Can you help us find folks?’ And [they] brought us whole binders full of women.”

For people to pretend they don't understand the comment and think it is something funny is the very definition of childish...as well as typical.

jdavionic
10-18-2012, 17:47
Apparently not a flub - unless there is some regional difference in English between where you and I live.

“I went to a number of women’s groups and said, ‘Can you help us find folks?’ And [they] brought us whole binders full of women.”

For people to pretend they don't understand the comment and think it is something funny is the very definition of childish...as well as typical.

The amusing part....Obama has likely hired women using "binders" too. It's not unusual.

Cavalry Doc
10-18-2012, 17:52
It conveys the message of "they're expendable"

Not a boss I would want. :upeyes:

I wonder how the mothers and widow's feel about this comment. Maybe the Romney campaign should call and ask.

jdavionic
10-19-2012, 13:07
I wonder how the mothers and widow's feel about this comment. Maybe the Romney campaign should call and ask.

Obama must be thinking "wow, what's her problem"
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2220241/Barack-Obama-Benghazi-attack-Mother-diplomat-criticises-Presidents-optimal-comment.html